Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... Last »
Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais Aug 14 2007, 12:50 AM Quote
The first years have become more entertaining that Konata and the gang

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Aug 14 2007, 01:12 PM Quote
Great episode. I do like the way they changed the father of Konata a bit tongue.gif . He acts a bit like a father this time (like Konata shouldn't wear those clothes because otherwise Yutaka is getting a wrong example laugh.gif ). Also the way he and Kuroi-sensei both think they aren't asked if anyone has questions. Nice one. This enhances my idea that they should meet. It is funny but i do believe on a serious note that they would fit to each other nicely (just being a bit nice. i find Kuroi-sensei a bit sad sometimes and i would like to see her get a better life smile.gif ).
Also an great luckychannel part this time: the way Akira sets him up to go outdoors is absolutely magnificent laugh.gif

arisadelle-chi   Aug 14 2007, 07:08 PM Quote
Na, do you guys think Kuroi-sensei and Konata's dad could be a couple?

Or would that just be too weird?

Kansatsusha-sama-プリムラ こいびと   Fansub TV Team Aug 14 2007, 07:40 PM Quote
QUOTE (arisadelle @ Aug 14 2007, 08:08 PM)
Na, do you guys think Kuroi-sensei and Konata's dad could be a couple?

Or would that just be too weird?

That would be an interesting sight ^^ If Kuroi-sensei can handle Konota then she would beable to handle Konota's dad XD... A family of gamers XD

I would like to see that but it probaly might not happen...maybe XD....Kuroi being Konota new mom... interesting

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Come check out the Gif Thread
Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 1-3 YEAH!!!

RedWolf-chi   Aug 14 2007, 11:07 PM Quote
Poor Konata if that happens.

School , home, even her escapist net games.

There's no escape. sad.gif

philo-chan   Aug 15 2007, 09:02 PM Quote
now guys, lucky star is about to end, but ive been thinking, why do i like Lucky Star so much?? im not really trying to "poop on the party" here but...

I tought i enjoyed the comedy, wich is good, but not "Drop to the floor and Cry" funny. The Story? nah, its pretty much another high school comedy. The Characters? might be, unusual characters such as this are not find quite often. Theres a lot of factors that make this a good series, but not a great series, i guess the fact that the seiyu is the voice of popular Haruhi Suzumiya makes it worth watching.

Ive noticed that, Seiyu's bring the character to life, and give it a certain feel to the character. But what im getting to is, am i watching this just because of the Seiyu, Hirano Aya?

Again, it something that came to mind, i questioned my likings towards this series, and its probably just the fact that alot of haruhi reference is being used in it... or im probably thinking to much tongue.gif

user posted image

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Aug 15 2007, 10:12 PM Quote
There was a recent article talking about why the series is so popular seen here.

My reason for liking Lucky Star as much as I do are really the characters and how they act, even in the most mundane situations. Konata is very easy to relate to with a vast amount of anime fans; strike that, all of the characters are easy to relate to, which is one of the main reasons for its popularity I think. I mean just in the last couple of episodes, Kagami was getting on Konata's case about never using her cellphone and Konata said that she bet she could double or triple the normal amount of time before people change their cellphones due to the battery running out. I am exactly the same way where I don't really use my cellphone often, but I still like having one very much. And then my personality is pretty close to Kagami's too since I'm pragmatic and practical like her, and then when Miyuki was talking about how bad her vision was and why she never used any of those techniques to give her better vision - I am the exact same way as I have horrible vision and don't do anything to try to correct it; nay, I actually am slowly making it worse. XD

So I'd say one of the main reasons why I love this series is that I can relate to most of the characters easily, and that makes watching the series that much more enjoyable.

Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

jiuuri-chan   Aug 16 2007, 01:59 PM Quote
Fell down from my seat when i saw this: user posted image

QUOTE (RedWolf)

FYI The forests at the base of Mt. Fuji is a popular tourist path, training ground for US military and JSDF, garbage dump and "suicide spot". 

Oh yes,HardGay once made a visit(actually he was making a treasure hunt) and he did mentioned there are lots of ppl committing suicides there..

Episode 19 is surely an episode full of 'censorships' lol....
Looks like half of episode 19 focussed more on Meganekko-chan aka Tamura Hiyori. To think that she's the Kagamin in Yutaka's group(the one who behave as a normal girl),i was trully WRONG... She's more like a mixture of an Otaku like Kona-chan & Patty with some essence of psychotic Yandere with some imaginary Yuri tendencies....

Anyway,anyone realize Meganekko-chan is LEFT-HANDED ?

user posted image

skyfighter-san   Aug 17 2007, 07:22 AM Quote
ep 19 was realy good but did u see ed and roy from FMA were there just that he had brown hair not blond o and he had that Al pendant in his hand LOL

Kagami-sama   Aug 17 2007, 09:52 AM Quote
Anyway,anyone realize Meganekko-chan is LEFT-HANDED ?

If I'm correct all of the characters (10 girls in the line up) are all left handed.

kittykittykiyoshi-chi   Aug 17 2007, 10:33 AM Quote
the fact that now started to refrence Gundam gives me hope that we may watch it at the animeclub at college. We have about 3 omegaotaku fanboys of that show.

I love the new side characters. The Yuri fangirl (i forgot her name) is my new favorite character!

jiuuri-chan   Aug 18 2007, 01:44 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kagami-sama @ Aug 17 2007, 09:52 AM)

If I'm correct all of the characters (10 girls in the line up) are all left handed.

user posted image

Let me see...
#01. Kona-chan's left while his father is right...
#02. Miyuki is also left handed.
#03. Judging from how she lay down her pen,Misao-chan's probably left handed.
#04. Akira-sama holds the mic with her right hand.Does that make her right handed..?
#05. Kagami-sama writes with her left hand.. BINGO!
#06. Kuroi-sensei too....
#07. I've already mentioned her earlier..
#08. Well using scissors with her left hand proves Yuu-chan's left handed.
#09. Yui-neechan shares the same fate like Soujirou(Kona-chan's dad)...
#10. The whole Hiiragi residence,except their father,are left handed.
#11. Close-up of Matsuri and Inori-neechan.
#12. Either Minami's following Yuu-chan and Miyuki or she's really left handed..
#13. Minegishi,Kagami-sama & (Yay! I guessed it correctly)Misao-chan are left handed.SAN BYOO RURU! SAN BYOO RURU!

You're right Kagami-sama happy.gif !!
Ironically 13 out of 17 of them are left handed. (Still not sure about Patty though) I wonder,does being left handed makes a girl looked MOE..?

user posted image

Void Zero-chan   Aug 19 2007, 08:16 AM Quote
QUOTE (kittykittykiyoshi @ Aug 17 2007, 05:33 PM)
I love the new side characters. The Yuri fangirl (i forgot her name) is my new favorite character!

Mmm I think it was Tamura-san.
Btw she is the best character from Yutaka's group to me too :3 her reactions are simply too funny XD I love her thoughts about herself being an otaku but considering the situation from an outer point of of view XD

From ep. 19, I couldn't understand why Tsukasa-chan was sweating from outside the screen when Konata and Kagami talk about their school's idol. What did I miss from that scene? huh.gif

Naxokta   Aug 20 2007, 12:55 PM Quote
Nanako is usually left-handed, but when she's writing she can use both hands. ohmy.gif
I think Konata is ambidextrous as well.

Episode 20
Lucky Star @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Aug 20 2007, 01:26 PM

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Aug 20 2007, 01:29 PM Quote
Let's see which hand they use then. I just saw that episode 20 was released by Guerrand laugh.gif . Hopefully Kuroi-sensei gets as much time as last time. I do begin to like that sensei tongue.gif .

smokie-sama   Retired Aug 20 2007, 07:33 PM Quote
I loved 20. More Yukata! This time with almost all the girls. We didn't get to see Kagami's classmates in them. sad.gif

My fanboy gripe aside this was a great episode with summertime slice of life action. Best moment might be Konata setting off her dad with mention of getting a boyfriend.

4 episodes to go I wonder whats left in store for us?

P.S. Shirashi really does go to Mt. Fuji! LMAO!

And I can't help but wonder. Where is the a.f.k. sub? They haven't even gotten 19 yet.

Fansub TV Corrupter of Souls
Aniki. Proud leader and founder of Fansub TV's Dai Gurren-Dan.
~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~
~Touch the Untouchable, Break the Unbreakable~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~

andreslamar-chi   Aug 21 2007, 05:24 AM Quote
Well, episode 20... mmm... im not sure if its just me, but is this episode a lot diferent from others?... i mean, just by looking from the start to minute 7:45 (konatas studing xD)
I noticed the voice of konata a lot different, its like a little heavy and slow than other times ... and not just her voice, also most of people the voices are like, different... im not sure if its just me coz im looking at the episode at 6:18a.m. but thats what i got, the episode is not bad, is good, but i dont like that kind of changes if its true they have changes...

(anybody knows if there is directors changes? on this episodes or something? -.-)

also i think the personality of some characters changed a little like konatas, and some jokes were different kind from most maked in the past 19 episodes...

Im not complaining, i just want to know if im that sleepy or im really sesitive xD

(EDIT: HOLY COW this is the best episode so far (just look at haruhi´s commercial T_T i love it... just i love it xD all the things above i forgot xD im looking forward to next episode ^^ xD)

(another edit: well just tough maybe there are new soundtrack... and that probably is the thing that i think its different... however i want ppl oppinion ^^)

L kanarazu omai wo sagashite shibatsuru! Boku ga SEIGI DA!!
Kira kanarazu omai wo sagashite shibatsuru! Watashi ga SEIGI DA

(is what i heard lol)

Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais Aug 21 2007, 07:55 AM Quote
QUOTE (andreslamar @ Aug 21 2007, 05:24 AM)

(EDIT: HOLY COW this is the best episode so far (just look at haruhi´s commercial T_T i love it... just i love it xD all the things above i forgot xD im looking forward to next episode ^^ xD)

Yeah it was nice to see the Haruhi commercial. I see they made some enhancements to Haruhi wub.gif

I also notice that Kagami looks a lot more mature in this episode

smokie-sama   Retired Aug 21 2007, 04:36 PM Quote
QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Aug 21 2007, 08:55 AM)
Yeah it was nice to see the Haruhi commercial. I see they made some enhancements to Haruhi wub.gif

I just hope those "enhancements" are going to be in Haruhi season 2. biggrin.gif

Shinobu's_Lover-sama   Aug 22 2007, 12:29 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kagami-sama @ Aug 17 2007, 09:52 AM)

Not true. Tsukasa is Right-handed.

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll