Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... Last »
ururu   Aug 22 2007, 02:18 PM Quote
Not true. Tsukasa is Right-handed.

I am afraid that is not true either. Tsukasa is actually Left-handed. Look at the first episode, she is holding her chopsticks in her lefthand.

As for Konata, I think it's quite something to be left-handed, but using the mouse right-handed tongue.gif

kageton   Aug 23 2007, 03:30 AM Quote
Anyone else notice the hidden pictures of while Kuroi wakes Konata up in ep. 18? When she hits her, the stars and stuff show up but it shows Konata's mom in a cute pose, and Akira and Minoru as well in another picture really quick.

Wish they'd do a flash back of Kanata instead of just pics sad.gif

jiuuri-chan   Aug 23 2007, 03:39 AM Quote
QUOTE (andreslamar @ Aug 21 2007, 05:24 AM)
Well, episode 20... mmm... im not sure if its just me, but is this episode a lot diferent from others?... i mean, just by looking from the start to minute 7:45 (konatas studing xD)
I noticed the voice of konata a lot different, its like a little heavy and slow than other times ...  and not just her voice, also most of people the voices are like, different... im not sure if its just me coz im looking at the episode at 6:18a.m. but thats what i got, the episode is not bad, is good, but i dont like that kind of changes if its true they have changes...

(anybody knows if there is directors changes? on this episodes or something? -.-)

also i think the personality of some characters changed a little like konatas, and some jokes were different kind from most maked in the past 19 episodes...

I think you're just being sleepy or you have problem with your video player... Sorry,i didn't mean sarcasm but it's true,my Windows Media Player once suddenly played the video i watched in slow-mo making the audio sounds like a little slow and in low-pitch.. But i kind of agree that the jokes are quite 'different' this time. It's like first half of the episode wasn't that enjoyable especially the part where Kona-chan's discussing about "tips to get the secret gift you want in the box"...

However,the the Haruhi Commercial and Natsumatsuri (summer festival) parts really saved the whole episode. I really love it when all of them just realized that Miyuki and Minami are actually neighbours ... And yes,it's too bad that Minegishi and Misao-chan didn't joined them.... Aww..... Kagami's really cold.

LOL at the Preview Section of how Misao-chan's addressing Kagamin as 'cold' and Kona-chan as 'chibi' (shorty). Poor Minegishi,this is one of the few times she ever utter a word.... And yet she only have 4 episodes left..

I wonder how it would looked like if the three Omega Otaku Girls:Kona-chan, Patty and Hiyori finally meet each other personally..? They would probably start an AMG Fangirlism Rampage all around Japan.....XD

user posted image

Hiroyuki-sama   Retired Aug 24 2007, 06:29 PM Quote
Sainsbury's get:
user posted image
Somehow I couldn't resist buying one, no matter how hard I tried....

chiisai_hana-nipah!   Retired Aug 25 2007, 10:25 PM Quote
As I'm waiting on afk I am slightly behind, but I just watched 19 and wanted to say Tamura owns. That girl is just ... amazing. A yaoi & yuri fangirl? Woot~ laugh.gif I love watching her reactions to Yutaka, it's too adorable.

I certainly hope we get a lot more of her before the series ends!

Barbobot-the Pirate King   Fansub TV Team Aug 25 2007, 10:47 PM Quote
QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Aug 26 2007, 12:25 AM)
As I'm waiting on afk I am slightly behind, but I just watched 19 and wanted to say Tamura owns. That girl is just ... amazing. A yaoi & yuri fangirl? Woot~ laugh.gif I love watching her reactions to Yutaka, it's too adorable.

I certainly hope we get a lot more of her before the series ends!

I completely agree. Seeing her visions of whats going on between Yukata and Iwasaki is fantastic in all it's yuri glory, and then her trying to explain things to Yukata like when she asked what yaoi was.

Your not alone though cause i'm a bit behind while waiting for afk. I hope they keep doing things the same way they did 19. ie, do about half the episode with Konata, Tsukasa, Kagami, and Miyuki like normal, but then use the other newer characters for the second half.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Oblivious to the World - My Blog
Barbobot's Anime List
Current Top 5 Ongoing (Updated for Winter '10 01/10)
1. Durarara!
2. To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
3. Katanagatari
4. Kimi ni Todoke
5. Dance in the Vampire Bund
Special Nod to Ongoing Series: Cross Game, FMAB

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Aug 26 2007, 02:57 PM Quote
Does anyone still wonder about the song that was used during the inital-d parody and in the relay? i just found the title of the song: it is called Gravity. Just to let you know biggrin.gif . Can't wait till the next episode laugh.gif .

jiuuri-chan   Aug 27 2007, 06:48 AM Quote
QUOTE (Hiroyuki @ Aug 24 2007, 06:29 PM)
Sainsbury's get:
user posted image
Somehow I couldn't resist buying one, no matter how hard I tried....

You're not alone,Hiroyuki-dono =w= That picture made me drool... LOL at how you cancel "Sansbury" and put "Tsukasa" instead...

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Aug 27 2007, 01:54 PM Quote
It looks like Guerrand again beats everyone. They just released episode 21 biggrin.gif . I hope it is again a good episode. I do like the way they have changed the endings to a live performance laugh.gif .

Episode 21
Lucky Star @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Aug 27 2007, 03:08 PM

guibin   Aug 28 2007, 12:10 AM Quote
QUOTE (fourier @ Aug 27 2007, 11:09 PM)
Omg ep 21 was so sad... I can't believe they did that to her.

who else felt for sorry for kagami when that guy asked her for that doll?
ep. 21
if they were real, i would've asked kagami out. biggrin.gif
im 16 so don't get weird thoughts.... dry.gif

Tommykn-chan   Aug 28 2007, 11:02 AM Quote
I wouldn't mind if he had asked her out BUT he looked ugly, fat and stupid. So i'm pretty glad and relieved nothing happende, even thought Kagami is now hurt.

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Aug 28 2007, 11:11 AM Quote
I just watched episode 21 and i have to agree. i also felt sorry for Kagami. This was in a way to expect (it is lucky star..) but it sure felt wrong. It was nice to see that in the end they showed the picture of all four and the remark of loving Kagami. Very sweet indeed.
This episode surely had very funny parts: Kuroi-sensei who wanted to play games and couldn't laugh.gif . The visit in Kyoto (for the otakuplaces laugh.gif ). The bit with Yutaka, her sister and friend. And of course the superb lucky channel laugh.gif Absolutely nuts how they made this one tongue.gif . Hopefully the next episode is just as funny.

Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais Aug 28 2007, 02:23 PM Quote
Yeah I think everyone felt a little sorry for Kagami.

But what was up with Konota's look when she was looking out of the bus window at the guy running wub.gif wub.gif

smokie-sama   Retired Aug 28 2007, 06:54 PM Quote
21 wasn't that good until the end. Although this trip to Kyoto had the ultimate Easter egg. The girls visit the KyoAni studio! laugh.gif

But the best part was the Lucky Channel. Legendary.

And ending with the classic and epic "Ramen set!"

tazashi   Aug 28 2007, 09:38 PM Quote
ya ep 21 was awesome made of WIN and did neone notice the reference to the opening of lucky star i almost missed it tongue.gif

Arashai   Aug 29 2007, 12:27 AM Quote
just watched 20 and gotta say: woohoo! piko.

i was just watchin and wasnt too stimulated (well bikini Haruhi was a boost) all the way until Lucky Channel. i had already decided it was a watch and delete episode. however, seeing Ono Daisuke in his white Haruhi live event suit sent me to the floors. the AIR reference afterwards were GOLD. "you're not a crow this time. and ur not a dog piko." 

This episode is a keeper!

jiuuri-chan   Aug 30 2007, 12:04 AM Quote
Another interesting and enjoyable episode of Lucky Star! I always enjoy schooltrip episode,not to mention,KyoAni really made the fun schooltrip atmosphere alive!! One of the jokes i like this time is Tsukasa's problem on waking up from her sleep to study. LOL The same problem happened to me when i was cramming for the last semester exam in my college.

When Sebastian chased the bus ,Kona-chan suddenly transformed her face into this:
user posted image
IIRC,it's a reference of Leiji Matsumoto's Galaxy Express 999 and ***tel probably refers to Maetel(the Russian dressed heroine of Galaxy Express 999)

And yet another MOE Dramatic Story of Kagamin <3 ... When they reveal that it was just a case of a stupid otaku messing up with Kagami's feelings,i thought that was the end of it but then i found out the real actual ending happened to be REALLY NICE!! I think it was Kona-chan's idea to put those wonderful 'caption' since she's the only one who noticed that Kagamin's not happy... Awww.. Kona-chan's so sweet for concerning and tried to cheer up Kagamin... <3

QUOTE (guibin @ Aug 28 2007, 12:10 AM)
who else felt for sorry for kagami when that guy asked her for that doll?
if they were real, i would've asked kagami out.  biggrin.gif
im 16 so don't get weird thoughts.... dry.gif

Yeah,that damn ugly fat guy annoys me a lot especially on how he made Kagami sad. Poor Kagamin... If i was there,i'll push him down from the Kiyomizu Stage.

user posted image

misha-dono   Retired Aug 30 2007, 08:06 AM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ Aug 28 2007, 06:54 PM)
But the best part was the Lucky Channel. Legendary.

Heyas,

Indeed. You can push someone only SO far before they crack! And with the way Akira was treating Shiraishi of late, after what she did with the fruits of his labours, frankly if he'd punched her out a la what Signum did to Tiana, she'd be ASKING for it!

user posted image

And how he smashed up the studio?! SUPERIOR! Way to go Shiraishi!!

jiuuri-chan   Aug 31 2007, 01:01 PM Quote
Rewatched episode 21 this morning and....

user posted image
OMG!!!! Who's that freaking cutey sitting beside Kuroi-sensei. Is she by any chance going to be another important side character?

And it seemed that she already started a new fanbase:
http://akibakko.net/tag/episode21_character

Who knows.. Koakuma from Touhou used to be just an unimportant 'sprite' in the game before fans started to make Doujins & Fanarts of her.

user posted image

FireChick-san   Sep 01 2007, 06:49 AM Quote
If anyone would like to know, four character CDs of Konata, Tsukasa, Kagami, and Miyuki are out. Would anyone like to share those CDs with us (on direct download) once they get them?

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll