Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... Last »
Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Sep 02 2007, 06:30 PM Quote
Episode 22 was a "soft-side" to the series. Lots of Konata. Konata as a baby?!  blink.gif   user posted image

This picture seemed to intrigue me a bit dunno why:
user posted image

Lots about Konata's past and her mother.  Konata's father sure is something though, something quite ridiculous.  He gives attracting a girl a whole new meaning.

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Watchlist Updated
Top 5 Ongoing anime (12/26/2012)
*Note: Gundam Seed HD Remaster does not count*
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Bakuman 3
3) Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
4) Initial D: Fifth Stage
5) Smile Precure!

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Sep 03 2007, 01:32 PM Quote
Episode 22 has just been subbed. I'm curious what's going to happen in lucky channel...last time was absolutely fabulous laugh.gif .

Ravenhood-chan   Sep 03 2007, 01:47 PM Quote
QUOTE (nijlandp @ Sep 03 2007, 01:32 PM)
Episode 22 has just been subbed. I'm curious what's going to happen in lucky channel...last time was absolutely fabulous laugh.gif .

Is has? Where'd you find it? I really wanna see if Shiraishi's back or not... =P

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Sep 03 2007, 01:55 PM Quote
It is on www.tokyotosho.info
If you can't find it you can also wait for it to come here laugh.gif .
Glad to be of service biggrin.gif

Ravenhood-chan   Sep 03 2007, 02:12 PM Quote
Ah, sweet. Thanks! One more site to add to my anime sources. =3

And I could wait, but... I'm impatient. =P Plus, I need something to watch while I'm taking my breaks from Metroid Prime 3. =D

Episode 22
Lucky Star @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 03 2007, 02:54 PM

Bargadiel-chi   Sep 03 2007, 06:12 PM Quote
This anime surprised me...very very much. Before seeing the first episode I expected it to be a usual Schoolgirl Anime , like Azumanga (which was still sort of funny smile.gif However, after a few more watches, I began to find many scenes hilarious, since I could relate to some of them. I highly Advise this anime for anyone who hasn't watched it...The characters are developed so well. And surprisingly, as some anime promote 'sexual' thoughts, this one did not for me, making it even more enjoyable. I cant wait for the next episode. smile.gif And I really really...really...want the manga to come to the US so I can get my hands on it.

user posted image

smokie-sama   Retired Sep 03 2007, 08:52 PM Quote
A heartwarming episode 22 as the show winds down. 2 episodes left I can't wait.

But where is a.f.k.?

Mowerman-dono   Sempais Sep 03 2007, 11:55 PM Quote
QUOTE (Bargadiel @ Sep 03 2007, 06:12 PM)
This anime surprised me...very very much. Before seeing the first episode I expected it to be a usual Schoolgirl Anime , like Azumanga (which was still sort of funny smile.gif However, after a few more watches, I began to find many scenes hilarious, since I could relate to some of them. I highly Advise this anime for anyone who hasn't watched it...The characters are developed so well. And surprisingly, as some anime promote 'sexual' thoughts, this one did not for me, making it even more enjoyable. I cant wait for the next episode. smile.gif And I really really...really...want the manga to come to the US so I can get my hands on it.

Azumanga Daioh and this one are both similar in more than a few ways, but mostly they are both hilarious. I hope they haven't decided to stop putting Lucky Channel in at the end. That, imo, has been the redeeming part of several episodes that were sort of dragged out.

Bargadiel-chi   Sep 04 2007, 05:28 AM Quote
Yes I really like ls also, so, only two episodes to go? Interesting, an Anime that popular I expected to go a bit farther. Definatley one of the legendaries in my book. And I'm guessing nobody has heard of a U.S manga release? ...mmm I cant wait.

Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais Sep 04 2007, 08:12 AM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ Sep 03 2007, 08:52 PM)
A heartwarming episode 22 as the show winds down. 2 episodes left I can't wait.

But where is a.f.k.?

I agree it was heart warming with Konata and her dad's interaction while her mom was watching over them. That was a nice departure from what regularly happens

Tommykn-chan   Sep 04 2007, 08:20 AM Quote
Episode 22 was so cute!

The scene where Kanata, Konatas Mother, appears was so emotional. I did never expected that they would show an emotional scene between Konata and her dad. With her appearing and talking to eachother and the way Konata behaves, it was very touching.

I like the instrumental that they played in the background, as they showed the flashback from Konatas father(Sou) and Kanata. Anyone know where i can get it?

langes01x-dono   Sempais Sep 04 2007, 09:01 AM Quote
QUOTE (Bargadiel @ Sep 04 2007, 04:28 AM)
Yes I really like ls also, so, only two episodes to go? Interesting, an Anime that popular I expected to go a bit farther.  Definatley one of the legendaries in my book.  And I'm guessing nobody has heard of a U.S manga release? ...mmm I cant wait.

You have to realize that these anime are broadcast on normal television in Japan and thus are given a certain amount of episodes no matter whether people love it or hate it. After that the show (if popular) may be extended with a second season.

The only exception really would be shows like Bleach/Naruto/One Piece which are given an infinite amount of air time (only one episode a week though) and depending on their popularity will continue or stop.

Now if only A.F.K would catch up I could see what is happening smile.gif

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Sep 04 2007, 12:36 PM Quote
That was another great episode biggrin.gif . Nice touch in the form of Kanata's mother. It seems that even though Konata's dad is a "bit" strange, he really loved/loves Kanata and Konata. Really nice to see. I still hope for a meeting between Konata's dad and Nanako Kuroi though biggrin.gif .
Only 2 episodes left? i do hope for a second season.

Bargadiel-chi   Sep 04 2007, 01:59 PM Quote
A second season I would very much appreciate...

snod   Sep 04 2007, 03:00 PM Quote
xD omg this cracked me up, i thought i would die, so funny, and especially the old perverted lolicon otaku part, that was hilarious!!! But dont you get that feeling of sorrow when you know that one of your favorite animes soon comes to an end, just 2 eps to go T^T , hope there will be another season, that would rock!!!

guibin   Sep 04 2007, 06:53 PM Quote
i was really surprised at Kanata's ghost appearing....but it was funny when they thought there's a evil spirit in their house. lol

we finally officially saw kanata and hear her talk lol
but she's really short........

jshia1-chi   Sep 05 2007, 05:49 AM Quote
hey does anyone know when will a.f.k fansub group sub episode 20+???
been waiting for quite long now and unfortunately don't have much time spending time on computer XD~anyways, ye if any1 knows then please let me know!^^many thanks

KKDW-chan   Sep 05 2007, 09:43 AM Quote
Well when I started watching this series they were up to episode 16 or 17 and I've now watched up to episode 20 (doing an episode a day). I've never actually watched an anime like this before as I prefer to stick to the more sci-fi or fantasy ones (like say Evangelion or Bleach) but I decided to watch channels which also featured videos for The Melancholy of Haruhi, after watching a few clips I was finally swung into giving it a go after seeing the clip of the cosplay cafe scene from episode 16 (unsubbed) and I found it really funny (with Hirano Aya switching between Konata's voice and Haruhi's voice for it). And yesturday I found out that on of my freinds in college watches it too biggrin.gif

philo-chan   Sep 05 2007, 08:03 PM Quote
QUOTE (nijlandp @ Sep 04 2007, 12:36 PM)
That was another great episode biggrin.gif . Nice touch in the form of Kanata's mother. It seems that even though Konata's dad is a "bit" strange, he really loved/loves Kanata and Konata. Really nice to see. I still hope for a meeting between Konata's dad and Nanako Kuroi though biggrin.gif .
Only 2 episodes left? i do hope for a second season.

now that i know that Kanata was so Sweet i cant support such meeting for Souchiro and Kuroi, it seems like cheating... What would Ghost Kanata think about this?

I wished she could be brought back to life, but then konata wouldnt bea ble to play Ero games anymore (wich was so funny when she tought they were talking about normal games).

I kinda Missed Lucky Channel this time, it seems they all got fired...

user posted image

Bargadiel-chi   Sep 06 2007, 05:27 AM Quote
Well the channel on ep 22 was still quite funny regarding NO one was there when the camera turned on... Hah. laugh.gif

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll