Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... Last »
Eke   Sep 06 2007, 09:23 PM Quote
so is lucky channel done or will it come back with new people or something

Bargadiel-chi   Sep 06 2007, 10:18 PM Quote
I believe it will continue with what is going on between the current channel characters. Only two eps to go? Or One sad.gif Cant remember. I have a feeling it will be a worthy finale either way.

Eke   Sep 07 2007, 12:44 AM Quote
mabe there will be a second season

jiuuri-chan   Sep 08 2007, 04:50 AM Quote
Oh my..., Misao's playing Guilty Gear!!!! Still wondering why they always mentioned Potemkin's name as a reference to GG,in one previous episode Kona-chan also uttered "Potemkin" when Kuroi-sensei beat her for sleeping in her class... BTW,Misao's accent sounds really CUTE^^

I found out the part where Kona-chan's hardly tried to tear open the chips packet adorably funny,probably because i had the same habit of being stubborn to pick the hard way and refuse to do the easier way,especially when it come to the same matter...

----------
OMG!!! First we get to see a drama of the conflict between Kagamin and Matsuri-neechan, then Kagamin's deep depression, and now Kanata's Return !!!! sob I can't believe i cry watching the scenes... the sentimental BGM during the flashback is truly amazing!!!! 5 STARS for LUCKY STAR and KyoANI!

QUOTE (philo @ Sep 05 2007, 08:03 PM)

now that i know that Kanata was so Sweet i cant support such meeting for Souchiro and Kuroi, it seems like cheating... What would Ghost Kanata think about this?

And now i'll feel truly GUILTY if i saw an incest Ero-artwork of Souchiro and Kona-chan...

BTW, Kanata looked really cute when she found out that Souchiro 'encouraged' Kona-chan to play Ero games.....

user posted image

Shinobu's_Lover-sama   Sep 08 2007, 09:48 AM Quote
QUOTE (Eke @ Sep 07 2007, 12:44 AM)
mabe there will be a second season

Still got their university life to look forward too! tongue.gif

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Sep 08 2007, 09:52 AM Quote
Given the amount of projects KyoAni currently have planned, I don't see a second season coming anytime soon. With Clannad and Haruhi Season 2 coming, we won't see Lucky Star Season 2 at least until mid-late 2009 or 2010 if there is even a second season.

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Watchlist Updated
Top 5 Ongoing anime (12/26/2012)
*Note: Gundam Seed HD Remaster does not count*
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Bakuman 3
3) Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
4) Initial D: Fifth Stage
5) Smile Precure!

smokie-sama   Retired Sep 08 2007, 11:54 AM Quote
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Sep 08 2007, 10:52 AM)
Given the amount of projects KyoAni currently have planned, I don't see a second season coming anytime soon. With Clannad and Haruhi Season 2 coming, we won't see Lucky Star Season 2 at least until mid-late 2009 or 2010 if there is even a second season.

In the realm of KyoAni speculation they had better bring us a Little Busters anime before they even think about a second season of Lucky Star.

Naxokta   Sep 10 2007, 05:13 AM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ Sep 08 2007, 11:54 AM)
In the realm of KyoAni speculation they had better bring us a Little Busters anime before they even think about a second season of Lucky Star.

HEATHEN! HEEEATHEN! BUUUUUUUUUURN HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Sep 10 2007, 10:14 AM Quote
Burning won't help. he's already smoking laugh.gif .
Little busters...hmm...would be nice but if they could combine it with a second season of lucky star it would be great. So both of them together is the best (although i rather want to see the second season of haruhi now laugh.gif ).

langes01x-dono   Sempais Sep 10 2007, 10:53 AM Quote
Finally AFK has released episode 20 for all of you who like AFK. (Myself included)
Hopefully they will be releasing the episodes faster now.

As for the episode: I will report back my thoughts on it when it finishes downloading smile.gif

Just got done watching it and I have to say that it was pretty good. The Haruhi commercial was cool and I loved when Konata mentioned to her dad about getting a boyfriend. Her dad's reaction was hilarious.

With Shiraishi gone at the end there didn't seem to be much of a Lucky Channel but it sure went a lot smoother.

This post has been edited by langes01x on Sep 10 2007, 12:41 PM

Episode 23
Lucky Star @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 10 2007, 01:46 PM

kaousu   Sep 10 2007, 06:44 PM Quote
Well 23 has been subbed and released and gotta say it was a funny episode. Sadly only one more episode to go sad.gif

Let there be one more Lucky Channel!

smokie-sama   Retired Sep 10 2007, 06:53 PM Quote
Did Kagami buy a Powerpuff Girls Z DVD at Gamers? Cause thats what I think she was looking at.

And poor Kuroi here in 23 learns the dangers of blogging which while its not something I do often I know all too well. I probably don't blog because what happened to Kuroi always happens to me.

Meatlocker   Sep 10 2007, 09:12 PM Quote
before i go on, i gotta tell you guys a little story. I first found Fansub TV net. on accident looking around for lucky star. I first got hooked on lucky star from some guys sig of the opening sequence, and now it's one of my favorites. Having watched all of the episodes so far... except 23 I am really glad i found this website.

And I was a little disappointed with the lack of discussion over kanata's return... only 1 post about it. blink.gif That was probably one of my favorite moments in the entire anime. Konata's dad reminds me alot of Kamon from flcl... and myself at times. Ill elaborate later... I just got a Sh*tload of pork fried rice...^^

What do you say to an athiest who sneezes?

tazashi   Sep 10 2007, 10:40 PM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ Sep 10 2007, 06:53 PM)
Did Kagami buy a Powerpuff Girls Z DVD at Gamers? Cause thats what I think she was looking at.

ya actually it was i wouldnt of noticed it but i slightly saw a picture of blossom on the dvd cover but i have a hunch that they picked blossom too because i noticed alot of different ones but i think they chose blossom's because kagami's seiyuu is also blossom's but awesome episode none the less.

Arieta   Sep 11 2007, 10:43 AM Quote
QUOTE (Meatlocker @ Sep 10 2007, 09:12 PM)

And I was a little disappointed with the lack of discussion over kanata's return... only 1 post about it. blink.gif   That was probably one of my favorite moments in the entire anime. 

My guess is that it's because there are several people whom are waiting for AFK's release before watching the 20-23 EP's. Some people find a subber they like and refuse to switch ;p

JunMisugi - Chi Pa Pa! Chi Pa Pa!   Fansub TV Team Sep 11 2007, 12:21 PM Quote
I just finished episode 18 laugh.gif , I really like this anime biggrin.gif , too bad that it only has 24 episodes...and it seems that we won't see a second season in the next years...ah well it can't be helped. Ah btw I just found something really funny, a dancing Konata who is doing the Lucky Star dance for the desktop laugh.gif , here is a pic of it

user posted image

and here is the link for it http://rapidshare.com/files/50035802/kona_dancer.exe , credit goes to MugiwaranoLuffy who originally found and uploaded it. So and now I only have to find the Kagami version of it rolleyes.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
"All guys are weak against maids, nekomimis and lolis.
That's the absolute truth of the universe."

ifrit51-chan   Sep 11 2007, 04:04 PM Quote
  I just finished episode 18 laugh.gif , I really like this anime biggrin.gif , too bad that it only has 24 episodes...and it seems that we won't see a second season in the next years...ah well it can't be helped. Ah btw I just found something really funny, a dancing Konata who is doing the Lucky Star dance for the desktop laugh.gif , here is a pic of it

user posted image

and here is the link for it http://rapidshare.com/files/50035802/kona_dancer.exe , credit goes to MugiwaranoLuffy who originally found and uploaded it. So and now I only have to find the Kagami version of it rolleyes.gif

Thank you both of you ive got her on my desktop as we speak i love her now i need the other three and have them all dance together just for me no one else biggrin.gif

im also waiting for afk but gonna break the habit and watch the other subs but before i do got a question are they any good? . im seeing alot about lucky channel wich makes me laught the most and i dont think i can hold out any longer tongue.gif

destroyah-chan   Sep 11 2007, 04:52 PM Quote
Off-Topic: JunMisugi, just a quick question: which theme are you using for your Firefox?

On-Topic: Also looking forward to someone finding the other three, so they can dance on my desktop, too.

Response to ifrit51: Quality-wise, the other english fansubs are Ok, with no karaoke for the OP. Hope that answers your question.

JunMisugi - Chi Pa Pa! Chi Pa Pa!   Fansub TV Team Sep 11 2007, 07:26 PM Quote
QUOTE (destroyah)
Off-Topic: JunMisugi, just a quick question: which theme are you using for your Firefox?
I'm using ColorGnome.
QUOTE (destroyah)
On-Topic: Also looking forward to someone finding the other three, so they can dance on my desktop, too.
Heheh oh yeah but until now I haven't found the others, well if I find the others then I will post them here laugh.gif .
QUOTE (ifrit51)
im also waiting for afk but gonna break the habit and watch the other subs but before i do got a question are they any good?
Imo they're doing a good job. Hmm somehow it's sad that this anime ends soon, I really gonna miss Kagami and Konata biggrin.gif , and also Tsukasa a little bit.... but not Miyuki tongue.gif

smokie-sama   Retired Sep 12 2007, 04:18 AM Quote
QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Sep 11 2007, 08:26 PM)
Hmm somehow it's sad that this anime ends soon, I really gonna miss Kagami and Konata biggrin.gif , and also Tsukasa a little bit.... but not Miyuki tongue.gif

Yeah Miyuki kind of sucks. Who I'm really going to miss are the freshman girls and Kagami's classmates. They have gotten so little screen time after all is said and done.

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll