Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... Last »
Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais Sep 12 2007, 07:58 AM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ Sep 12 2007, 04:18 AM)
Yeah Miyuki kind of sucks. Who I'm really going to miss are the freshman girls and Kagami's classmates. They have gotten so little screen time after all is said and done.

I agree smokie. I like konata and the gang but the freshman were the ones that were really fun to watch

Naxokta   Sep 12 2007, 04:28 PM Quote
That dancer program is pretty old. I downloaded on..let's see... File date says August 23rd. To my knowledge, there are no others, except for two huge things of Konata that don't do anything and a big one of Misao from the opening that just looks weird.

smokie-sama   Retired Sep 12 2007, 06:14 PM Quote
Is it just me or is Kagami the most realistic female character ever in an anime?

Meatlocker   Sep 12 2007, 06:55 PM Quote
I agree with smoky. One would be hard pressed to find someone like Konata, and it would be even harder to find a Miyuki. But I do know a few Kagamis, and i bet a bunch of other Kagamis all over the world.

Shinobu's_Lover-sama   Sep 12 2007, 10:06 PM Quote
You know this could explain why Kagami is the most popular character in the entire series! Of course Patrica is also a realistic character. I've met plenty of girls like her!

biankita-dono   Retired Sep 13 2007, 09:50 AM Quote
24!?!?! There's only gonna be 24 episodes? Episode 23 didn't seem to be much. I mean, it was great. but just like a totally ordinary episode. I'm totally wondering how they will close the season with a bang.

Anyway, I'm wondering who that person in Lucky Channel? Someone said it was Goto Yuuko, but since I'm not sure what she looks like I wouldn't know. Plus, considering that her most recognized work is Mikuru, there was a total difference.

philo-chan   Sep 13 2007, 03:23 PM Quote
QUOTE (biankita @ Sep 13 2007, 09:50 AM)
Anyway, I'm wondering who that person in Lucky Channel? Someone said it was Goto Yuuko, but since I'm not sure what she looks like I wouldn't know.  Plus, considering that her most recognized work is Mikuru, there was a total difference.

Well thats Seiyuus for ya, at first i didn't think it was the girl that was Mikuru's voice, but then she kinda did sound like her, i just loved the thing with the Bike (Vroom Vroom TararaTarara)

its going to end pretty soon, i wonder what extras would the DVD have?

Ughhh i just had goosebumps thinking of a dubbed version of lucky star...

Off-Topic: Why do they only bring to this side of the world all of the Super Mainstream anime? It just ruins the anime, the other day some guy was talking to me as if i didnt knew what SHNY was and he was trying to explain it to me, wich now BTW Haruhi is from some kind of special bloodline according to this sucker, i just nodded and ran away...

user posted image

JunMisugi - Chi Pa Pa! Chi Pa Pa!   Fansub TV Team Sep 13 2007, 06:15 PM Quote
QUOTE (Naxokta @ Sep 12 2007, 11:28 PM)
That dancer program is pretty old. I downloaded on..let's see... File date says August 23rd. To my knowledge, there are no others, except for two huge things of Konata that don't do anything and a big one of Misao from the opening that just looks weird.
Naaaaaah but the 23rd August is not that old tongue.gif , but thanks for the info....uuuuh so theres no version of my beloved Kagami-chan... dry.gif

Ah yeah I've found another Konata desktop accessory laugh.gif , heres a screenshot of it ( this thing is also a little bit animated),

user posted image

and heres the link for it http://www.badongo.com/file/4352132 .

QUOTE (smokie)
Is it just me or is Kagami the most realistic female character ever in an anime?
Hmmm now that you say it I also know a few girls who are a little bit like Kagami rolleyes.gif , but Konatas character is also more or less kinda realistic for me, at least I find a few of her character traits in myself pretty often tongue.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
"All guys are weak against maids, nekomimis and lolis.
That's the absolute truth of the universe."

Naxokta   Sep 13 2007, 08:44 PM Quote
That one's one of the two I was talking about. Guess it only looks huge on my resolution.

JunMisugi - Chi Pa Pa! Chi Pa Pa!   Fansub TV Team Sep 13 2007, 10:01 PM Quote
QUOTE (Naxokta @ Sep 14 2007, 03:44 AM)
That one's one of the two I was talking about. Guess it only looks huge on my resolution.
Ah yeah I already thought so laugh.gif . Well there are two versions of it in the file which I've found, I used the small version in the screenshot, so maybe you only used the large version since this one is a little bit big but I think it's still ok.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
"All guys are weak against maids, nekomimis and lolis.
That's the absolute truth of the universe."

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Sep 14 2007, 07:06 PM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ Sep 08 2007, 10:54 AM)
In the realm of KyoAni speculation they had better bring us a Little Busters anime before they even think about a second season of Lucky Star.

I would definitely agree with smokie on this one. I'm still very much obsessed with Little Busters! currently, and have learned a lot about the story in general. Seeing it animated would be a treat, especially with one of the girls' stories that I know about. I won't say which of the six heroines it was, but the end of her story is so ridiculously sad that just reading the account of what happens was depressing unto itself. sad.gif Anyway, I also wouldn't mind seeing a Planetarian OVA series or movie from KyoAni; that would be awesome. biggrin.gif

But let's see here, KyoAni already is doing Clannad next month, and then Haruhi 2 right after that in April (I assume). Haruhi 2 will probably last until September this time since they have the popularity of the series as a reason to make 24/26 episodes this time around. That would mean, in about a year's time from now, I suspect they're going to do the next (and maybe final) season of Full Metal Panic! that was hinted at in one of the last couple of episodes of Lucky Star between a conversation between Kagami and Konata. That too would probably last until March 2009, and then if we're lucky, KyoAni would release Lucky Star 2 lasting until September 2009. At the conclusion of that one, I would then possibly hope for an anime of Little Busters! that would go until March 2010, and then maybe sometime between now and then, a Planetarian OVA series or movie could be released on the side.

Also, related to that, consider this: At the end of Kanon last March, KyoAni announced they were going to be doing a Clannad anime. If I am correct about the hint in Lucky Star a couple of episodes ago, then at the end of Lucky Star 24, there might be a notice about KyoAni doing the next Full Metal Panic! anime series, but as I said, it probably wouldn't start until a year from now in October 2008. Either that, or the announcement will be at the end of Clannad next March, but I still can't get that hint in Lucky Star out of my head, so we'll see in a couple of days. wink.gif

Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Sep 16 2007, 07:11 PM Quote
Well, today was the last episode of Lucky Star and boy did it make my day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1noh0HcwDo

Konata-Fan   Sep 17 2007, 10:59 AM Quote
How long does it usually take before an episode is subbed?
in days i mean -.-

Shinobu's_Lover-sama   Sep 17 2007, 11:11 AM Quote
Gurannd is pretty quick. Give it to Tuesday or Wendsday. However if you wait a little while longer for a.f.k.'s version, because most of the time they have slightly better quality and subbing.

Episode 24
Lucky Star @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 17 2007, 11:19 AM

Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais Sep 17 2007, 01:19 PM Quote
Episode 24 has been release by Gurannd already. I'm downloading it now is this suppose to be the last one?

Bargadiel-chi   Sep 17 2007, 06:34 PM Quote
I can't believe It's over so soon. A very entertaining series with an amazing style. I really hope the Manga at least comes to the US. Very cool indeed! :] Anyone else hoping for a second season?

smokie-sama   Retired Sep 17 2007, 07:36 PM Quote
QUOTE (Bargadiel @ Sep 17 2007, 07:34 PM)
I can't believe It's over so soon. A very entertaining series with an amazing style. I really hope the Manga at least comes to the US. Very cool indeed! :] Anyone else hoping for a second season?

Yes Hyuuga-sama it is over.

As for a second season thats a few years away and to be honest I really don't want one. If they do make a season 2 I think it wouldn't be very good. There is only so much of Konata, Tsukasa, and Miyuki I can stomach. Now if it was a show about the underclassmen I might be down. Or the college and job related events of the sempais with underclassmen school action mixed in I' okay with that too.

And yeah 24 was pretty sweet. A good ending to a good series.

Fansub TV Corrupter of Souls
Aniki. Proud leader and founder of Fansub TV's Dai Gurren-Dan.
~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~
~Touch the Untouchable, Break the Unbreakable~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~

philo-chan   Sep 17 2007, 09:38 PM Quote
My Comrades! Is this Really the end???

The ending was quite... not good, it really wasnt an ending as much as a filler, theres the posiility that there will be a second season, but probably after Haruhi S2, anyway, i wonder if they used the same frames from the opening as they did for the practie scene.

All the characters appeared and had some screen time, it seems like another anime will start 10/7 called Rental Magica so im looking forward to that.

Kagami is so cute!

user posted image

Mowerman-dono   Sempais Sep 17 2007, 10:08 PM Quote
Woot Woot, got to see the entire cheerleader dance biggrin.gif Definately a good way to end a season, and anime biggrin.gif No more Lucky Channel though sad.gif

Shinobu's_Lover-sama   Sep 17 2007, 10:23 PM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ Sep 17 2007, 07:36 PM)
Yes Hyuuga-sama it is over.

As for a second season thats a few years away and to be honest I really don't want one. If they do make a season 2 I think it wouldn't be very good. There is only so much of Konata, Tsukasa, and Miyuki I can stomach. Now if it was a show about the underclassmen I might be down. Or the college and job related events of the sempais with underclassmen school action mixed in I' okay with that too.

And yeah 24 was pretty sweet. A good ending to a good series.

I can see it now. Lucky Star season one dealt with High school/teenager everyday life. Season 2 will deal with college/working adult everyday life. I like that idea.

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll