Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... Last »
andreslamar-chi   Apr 13 2007, 02:20 AM Quote
lol yes is a drug i watch it everytime (listening now ... sleep.gif xD)

I actually enjoyed the food conversation... its just that i like very much the seiyus voices Aya Hirano... Aya Endo... (pretty much like mikuru in TMoHS but the voice is softier) and sisters too (idk the names...)

I actually first chek wich seiyus are in the anime before watching it xD
if all the episodes have a 6 minutes lenght of conversation of something i ill really enjoying and the las thing ....
The ending is addicting too xDD i really like it Aya Hirano with that kind of song is sure the best xD

L kanarazu omai wo sagashite shibatsuru! Boku ga SEIGI DA!!
Kira kanarazu omai wo sagashite shibatsuru! Watashi ga SEIGI DA

(is what i heard lol)

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Apr 13 2007, 02:53 AM Quote
QUOTE (andreslamar @ Apr 13 2007, 01:20 AM)
The ending is addicting too xDD i really like it Aya Hirano with that kind of song is sure the best xD

Why must everyone keep saying that's the ending? huh.gif This is KYOANI we're talking about people; if the OP is that crazy, just wait until the show they ED in episode 2. Many anime do this with the first episodes where either the OP or the ED are left out until episode 2. The song that Konata was singing, I think, is an actual song already, and besides, Aya Hirano was singing it so badly, that it was obviously meant to be funny. So yeah, ED this Sunday when episode 2 premiers. I'm going to download the RAW to see how it is and also to see if episode 2 is better than the first one.

Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

Kagutsuchi^-chi   Apr 13 2007, 03:22 AM Quote
Its sorta like a slowed down azumanga O_o but its interresting i wanna see more

but here is somthing i made cause i can when im board
user posted image

enjoy

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Apr 13 2007, 04:14 AM Quote
QUOTE (Juhachi @ Apr 13 2007, 02:53 AM)
The song that Konata was singing, I think, is an actual song already, and besides, Aya Hirano was singing it so badly, that it was obviously meant to be funny.

That song itself is actually like the Super Robo anime op song from the 70s laugh.gif

Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais Apr 13 2007, 08:34 AM Quote
I read everyones comments concerning the food scene. I think it was Juhachi who said that was just to give us insight on there personalities. I have to agree with him on that.

Remember when the first episode of Haruhi aired. People were like it was funny but.

I think this anime will be the same. The first episode had somethings in it (6 minutes back and forth on the food) that make you think UUUGh enough already but I bet as the series go on you can look back at the episode and really laugh

user posted image
All hail BRFCFC!!

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Apr 13 2007, 10:18 AM Quote
QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Apr 13 2007, 08:34 AM)
I read everyones comments concerning the food scene. I think it was Juhachi who said that was just to give us insight on there personalities. I have to agree with him on that.

Actually it was me who said that...but doesn't matter I guess tongue.gif

I think in terms of choosing fansub, I think I will going afk from now on as well.

MKK2004-ecchi   Retired Apr 13 2007, 09:23 PM Quote
QUOTE (doofus123 @ Apr 13 2007, 11:13 PM)
On an interesting note, the following lines caught my attention because they remind me of chiisai hana lol.
Translation from a.f.k.:
"Er, wait a tick."
"Why are you so well-versed in the adult game scenarios..."
"...Miss High School Second Year?"

ROFL so true...I love how they bring back some of the classics, like the Street Fighter preference is just awesome. "I'll miss the prime time animes." LOL
user posted image

user posted image

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Apr 13 2007, 09:44 PM Quote
QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Apr 13 2007, 08:23 PM)
user posted image

MKK, you posted that gif I made and posted at /a/. XD

It's funny though, there's this rumor on /a/ that Lucky Star got canceled or something like that; don't believe it if you hear it from somewhere. wink.gif

MKK2004-ecchi   Retired Apr 13 2007, 11:32 PM Quote
nah, I think the rumors are that the show is licensed by some companies.

check out this version of the OP, crazily addictive~
http://rapidshare.com/files/25895163/up0968.mp3.html

animefreak619-chi   Apr 13 2007, 11:39 PM Quote
heh well wow this anime seems reasonable to watch weekly,
cant believe I lasted the conversations some had funny moments and some were boring overall i liked it it had a sort of azumanga stye with it so ill be looking forward to the episodes til clannad starts airing

YAY!!!!

andreslamar-chi   Apr 14 2007, 08:30 AM Quote
QUOTE (Juhachi @ Apr 13 2007, 02:53 AM)
Why must everyone keep saying that's the ending? huh.gif This is KYOANI we're talking about people; if the OP is that crazy, just wait until the show they ED in episode 2. Many anime do this with the first episodes where either the OP or the ED are left out until episode 2. The song that Konata was singing, I think, is an actual song already, and besides, Aya Hirano was singing it so badly, that it was obviously meant to be funny. So yeah, ED this Sunday when episode 2 premiers. I'm going to download the RAW to see how it is and also to see if episode 2 is better than the first one.

well... i know i may have reply a little late but...
I never say that was the Oficial ending...
Ending means the end, so the song of the end of the show
But whatever i really like that "ending" sure i want another for the oficial...

However i ... im going to sleep.... 9:24 am in mexico xDD and didnt sleep at all

tonifreyr-dono   Apr 14 2007, 09:43 AM Quote
HAHA love the opening I keep watching it again and again WHOO!!!
The food conversation was fun but got boring as it went on, it could be useful if you are japanese though huh.gif

I love the lead character, it would be a perfect girlfriend for me(and probably all other guys on this forum)pretty, loves anime and computer games, athletic and easy to talk to, come to think of it her personality is similar to mine laugh.gif

user posted image

Hiroyuki-sama   Retired Apr 14 2007, 02:47 PM Quote
That OP is 110% addictive, the song is a total upper and the dance moves are animated perfectly, every step and wiggle is just right! I like the outdoor cameos with the four different sets of moves too, they seem to fit each character somehow.

Speaking of the To Heart uniforms they wear, this shot at the end of the OP looks like a To Heart homage to me—compare with To Heart bumper:
user posted image user posted image
I never understood what the point of an empty sailor suit was but anhow they’ve both used the idea.

QUOTE (alchemist11)
For some reason i got hungry after watching 5 minutes of episode 01
yeah it made me want to go out and buy a fresh cream pastry. It is soooo long since I ate one of those things.
QUOTE (Marine-RX179)
That song itself is actually like the Super Robo anime op song from the 70s
In SF-S’s subs they say it’s from "Kuso 1977".

user posted image

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Apr 14 2007, 03:58 PM Quote
QUOTE (Hiroyuki @ Apr 14 2007, 01:47 PM)
I never understood what the point of an empty sailor suit was but anhow they’ve both used the idea.

Well, you see, if the girl who is supposed to wear her uniform isn't wearing her uniform then... rolleyes.gif

I doubt it's a homage; the uniforms are just similar, much like how the skirts for the uniforms in Haruhi Suzumiya and Evangelion are nearly exact.

Also, here's some images:
user posted image - Notice how Konata is reading the Shuffle! manga XD
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

ben-sama-dono   Retired Apr 14 2007, 04:33 PM Quote

i like it so far. i'm pretty sure the coming episodes will be very similar to this one, so don't expect the pace to change. i've seen people making comparisons to haruhi and pani poni dash, but i see no connection. my hope is that lucky star will continue to have the relaxed, light-hearted humor of azumanga.

also, gb2/b/.

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Apr 14 2007, 05:28 PM Quote
QUOTE (ben-sama @ Apr 14 2007, 04:33 PM)
i've seen people making comparisons to haruhi and pani poni dash, but i see no connection.

Well, both Lucky Star and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya are produced by KyoAni, and both Konata and Haruhi are voiced by Aya Hirano. And the Lucky Star OP does reminds people of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Back to Lucky Star...
In episode 1, what I found funniest was the fact that Konata play (male orientated) ero-games (18+) when she's only 16. It's pretty common for guys under 18 to play ero-game, but a girl under 18 playing ero-game? Now that's something you don't see often.

user posted image

霊夢俺の嫁!
Waki Miko Reimu <3

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Apr 14 2007, 07:46 PM Quote
QUOTE (ben-sama @ Apr 14 2007, 03:33 PM)
also, gb2/b/.

1) Who was that directed at? and
2) Did you mean /a/? huh.gif

I think people are judging this series much too early. I remember someone saying that when Nanoha (the first season) first came out, many people thought it was going to suck majorly, but then halfway through the series, it picked up and now it, and it's two sequels, are widely seen as great anime. And don't forget that when the first episode of Haruhi Suzumiya aired many people were also put off since it made no sense; I think Lucky Star is going to surprise everyone just like those two anime did.

senpai-kun-nakama   Retired Apr 15 2007, 12:17 AM Quote
Hmm the major impression i come away with after watching the first eppy was that it was an easy going comedic eppy. Sure you can somewhat compare it to pani poni dash i am not sure where the Haruhi comparisons are coming from putting the OP aside. Even the new version of Negima can been seen as similar only in the fact that the scenes seem very random and are mainly focused on comedic value.

Though from the looks of this it would seem that there will be no major plot rather it will be an animated variety show type. If that is the case then i see nothing wrong with that. I liked just sitting back and listening to the random dialouges. It was like listening to everday life conversations but obviously a little more on the witty or maybe not so witty side but that is what made it funny. So as long as you can be random and remain funny i give the concept for this anime two chocolate cornets up!!! That sure is an umm interesting looking snack that chocolate cornet.

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Apr 14 2007, 06:28 PM)

Back to Lucky Star...
In episode 1, what I found funniest was the fact that Konata play (male orientated) ero-games (18+) when she's only 16. It's pretty common for guys under 18 to play ero-game, but a girl under 18 playing ero-game? Now that's something you don't see often.

That was my favorite part of the anime. Konata playing ero-games and talking about her online gaming experiences. A funny female otaku to say the least.

VesVes-chan   Apr 15 2007, 04:07 AM Quote
I bet this will be a festive anime to see once all 24 episodes are uploaded

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Apr 15 2007, 04:32 PM Quote
Hey, I saw episode 2 RAW, and well...

I think this episode was better than the first, but I'm still disappointed in some things. For one, that it now seems KyoAni will not be doing a regular ending theme and instead will have Aya Hirano badly singing various songs for the ending sequence, much like how it was in the first episode. I wonder why KyoAni is doing that. sleep.gif

Even though I didn't understand most of it, I think the scenes were funnier and the only one that seemed to drag on was the Lucky Channel thing at the end, but I think once I realize what she's saying, it'll be better.

Oh, and at 7:05 in the episode, the very last seconds of Hare Hare Yukai play in the arcade; I was so surprised to hear that! laugh.gif What's even better is that they give the song's name several times in the middle of the screen of the arcade game. I want to play that game now too! biggrin.gif Hmm, I wonder why Konata is so well versed in that song? rolleyes.gif

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll