Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... Last »
jiuuri-chan   Sep 18 2007, 12:38 AM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ Sep 12 2007, 04:18 AM)
Yeah Miyuki kind of sucks. Who I'm really going to miss are the freshman girls and Kagami's classmates. They have gotten so little screen time after all is said and done.

I don't hate Miyuki but i do agree that among all the girls,she's the most less interesting to be watched especially when they turned her into a living Encyclopedia, In fact Yukari-san,her mother, is much more enjoyable to watch. The only parts that i like to watch her was when Kona-chan's using her as a MOE factor....lol

Yeah,I'll surely going to miss the freshman girls and Kagami's classmates. Misa-chan's has a an adorable accent and carefree attitude that i want to hug her so hard,Hiyorin has the most extreme yet funniest Yuri tendencies and she truly impersonate the real life of Doujinshi-ka, Yuu-chan is the cute PERFECT MOE Imouto-factor of the series, Minami-chan's flat chest dilemma always cracked me up and Patty is an interesting blonde girl depicting the hyper otakuism among non-Japanese.... And poor Minegishi only talked the most in episode 23,as a third person between Misa-chan and Kagamin's relationship..

In fact,we just get to see several of them happened to have chit-chat that we never seen before like Kagami and Patty,Minami + Miyuki and her mother, Hiyorin and Kona-chan, and finally the Otaku Girls TRIO finally meet each other!!!!!!!!!! And yet,they only have one episode left..

QUOTE (smokie @ Sep 12 2007, 06:14 PM)
Is it just me or is Kagami the most realistic female character ever in an anime?
100% agree with that since she's the type of character that' always say: "This is not normal..", "Why can't you just stick your mind on reality?" or "Those things only happened in game",showing how her character is modeled as a real schoolgirl in reality.

ChorosChronos-chi   Sep 18 2007, 07:08 AM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ Sep 12 2007, 06:14 PM)
Is it just me or is Kagami the most realistic female character ever in an anime?

Kind of like Kyon.
Except that Kyon is male.

Shinobu's_Lover-sama   Sep 18 2007, 09:32 AM Quote
Kyon and kagami would make a good pair! tongue.gif

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Sep 18 2007, 11:00 AM Quote
WARNING!!!!

Please read this thread here before making any future posts: http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=6105

All mods reserve the right to delete posts/close this thread as deemed necessary. Trivial one line posts will not be tolerated. The same goes for off-topicness and announcement of episode releases.

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Watchlist Updated
Top 5 Ongoing anime (12/26/2012)
*Note: Gundam Seed HD Remaster does not count*
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Bakuman 3
3) Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
4) Initial D: Fifth Stage
5) Smile Precure!

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Sep 18 2007, 11:16 AM Quote
And so it's over... I'm quite sad. It was a really fun show, and it was one of the shows I looked forward to every week. It was nostalgic, made me remember my high school days... and I could empathise with their sadness at the end, because I was sad too when I realized I wouldn't walk down the halls in my school ever again...
This last episode was really well done, I like how it was all about making one last great memory at school with friends, because thats something I did during my last year as well.. (well not a cheerleader dance, but you know). The cheerleader dance was really cool, and we finally got to see the whole dance biggrin.gif
I'd really like to see how Konata and gang handle college life... but I doubt that dream will ever come true sad.gif

user posted image

Currently Watching:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

KKDW-chan   Sep 18 2007, 01:33 PM Quote
Well I loved the last episode. It was certainly a nice ending. Best bit.... the full length dace . There're probably won't be a season 2 though I suspect but it was certainly good fun while it lasted.

fourier-chan   Sep 18 2007, 05:29 PM Quote
I hope they don't make a second season, the ending was great and as a "slice of life" show, its hard to keep up the quality without introducing a bunch more characters or some other annoying/dramatic style change. Only problem with the dance was that they moved the "camera" to match the intro, instead of just showing the dance as is, but I guess it wouldn't have looked as good that way, perhaps it isn't such a negative. How long until we see people do some RL versions of it?

oliovur

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Sep 18 2007, 05:38 PM Quote
No! Why does it seem like it's ending too early? There's still so much left of these girls' lives to tell...

Ah well, it was definitely an above-average series in terms of how much popularity it received, and how much general attention was directed at it over the past 24 weeks. From the revealing of the OP dance to the final episode, it was a great series that will be missed by many, but also I suspect looked over in future years from new anime fans, especially because the first few episodes were not much to look at, and who can ever forget the now infamous food scene in episode one? Yep, this is definitely a series for those who watched it right now for I doubt anyone would download the entire series unless they were persuaded by their friends or old reviews.

As for a second season, I'm going to assume there will be one, just because this series was able to get so popular. Then again, maybe KyoAni made it 24 episodes so they wouldn't have to do a second season, but I doubt they could have guessed how popular it was going to get, so who knows?

I'm going to miss Kagami though; she was the best character of the bunch. :3

Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

jiuuri-chan   Sep 19 2007, 04:23 AM Quote
QUOTE (Shinobu's_Lover @ Sep 18 2007, 09:32 AM)
Kyon and kagami would make a good pair! tongue.gif

LOL Wonder what would happened if they have a date.... They both probably would ended up remained silent for most of the time,complaining in their minds about other people around them being not normal...

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Sep 19 2007, 04:47 AM Quote
Nawh, Kyon was made to be Haruhi's counterpart, I can't see him being with anyone but her... smile.gif I think that she would make a cuter couple with Itsuki Koizumi (the last member to join the SOS brigade), because he's such a handsome, nice guy... being with him would make her blush all the time... awww I can see it now.
During their school trip, I was really hoping that the note Kagami received to meet with somebody at night was going to lead to a real confession... but alas... it was not sad.gif poor Kagami, will she ever find romance??

user posted image

Currently Watching:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

Shinobu's_Lover-sama   Sep 19 2007, 07:15 AM Quote
QUOTE (julezia @ Sep 19 2007, 04:47 AM)
Nawh, Kyon was made to be Haruhi's counterpart, I can't see him being with anyone but her...  smile.gif I think that she would make a cuter couple with Itsuki Koizumi (the last member to join the SOS brigade), because he's such a handsome, nice guy... being with him would make her blush all the time... awww I can see it now.
During their school trip, I was really hoping that the note Kagami received to meet with somebody at night was going to lead to a real confession... but alas... it was not sad.gif poor Kagami, will she ever find romance??

Probably not for a few more years. perhaps when she's in college? tongue.gif And i don;t think Itsuki would be a good match for her. Kyon defenatly is.

I think Mayuki would be a better match for Itsuki.

ChorosChronos-chi   Sep 19 2007, 08:46 AM Quote
I'm really gonna miss this anime but I really feel that the last episodes weren't as much fun as the first ones, I never get tired of the Haruhi references though.

BTW: KyoAni is trying to match Hare Hare Yukai with the cheerleader dance at the end, I don't wanna watch male cosplayers dance to that dance in those cheerleader outfits. And what does Ikahodo mean?

Can anyone tally up the number of Haruhi references in this series?

QUOTE ("julezia")
poor Kagami, will she ever find romance??

She has, and her lover is named "Konata".

user posted image

Shinobu's_Lover-sama   Sep 19 2007, 09:00 AM Quote
QUOTE (ChorosChronos @ Sep 19 2007, 08:46 AM)
QUOTE ("julezia")

Stop it! tongue.gif

Haruhi referances. 26 of them.... i think.

Inoji-san   Sep 19 2007, 09:23 AM Quote
XD...I feel so empty now. I'm gonna have to get Lucky Star DS now...to fill that emptiness.
blink.gif

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Sep 19 2007, 09:25 AM Quote
QUOTE (ChorosChronos @ Sep 19 2007, 08:46 AM)
QUOTE ("julezia")

Kyon is to Haruhi, like Kagami is to Konata.. biggrin.gif
I have to admit, that the thought did cross my mind.. Kagami and Konata have such good chemistry together tongue.gif
As for Haruhi references throughout the show, I loved them...they got me psyched all over again for season 2. I have no idea how many there were though... I'm sure there is somebody out there who kept score laugh.gif

user posted image

Currently Watching:

My Anime List

skyfighter-san   Sep 19 2007, 10:31 AM Quote
wait this is the end why didn't they show the real entrance for the festival they showed the practice but why not the real one man i want to see more!!!!!!!!!!!!

jiuuri-chan   Sep 19 2007, 11:20 AM Quote
QUOTE (Shinobu's_Lover @ Sep 19 2007, 07:15 AM)

I think Miyuki would be a better match for Itsuki.

I thought Itsuki would fit Patty or Hiyorin since both of them are fangirls of Bishie and Yaoi guys....(am i the only one who think Itsuki looked kind of g*y..?)

QUOTE (julezia @ Sep 19 2007, 09:25 AM)
QUOTE (ChorosChronos @ Sep 19 2007, 08:46 AM) QUOTE ("julezia")poor Kagami, will she ever find romance??
Kyon is to Haruhi, like Kagami is to Konata.. 

Oh my...Last time we were having a hot debate about Kona-chan being yuri on Miyuki and now some of us do think that Kagamin has a thing on Kona-chan.... or perhaps vice versa. But the fact that Kona-chan had the intention to have a loli yuri 'funtime' with Miyuki was true, I've already seen the 4koma with that scene in a Danbooru clone site.... But who knows..,maybe those dialogues were edited by fans who're desperate to see Kona-chan as a Yuri girl....

user posted image

mojopowergirl-chan   Sep 19 2007, 11:38 AM Quote
Do any of you know where I can download episode 24 and 13 of Lucky star? heere at THIS WEB it just brings up media player, and can't save it there!!

philo-chan   Sep 19 2007, 06:35 PM Quote
did anyone understand what "Ikahodo" and "Dondake" mean? they kept saying it in the last ep.

It probably means nothing, but maybe its some sort of clue, or strange reference.

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Sep 19 2007, 07:07 PM Quote
QUOTE (philo @ Sep 19 2007, 05:35 PM)
did anyone understand what "Ikahodo" and "Dondake" mean? they kept saying it in the last ep.

It probably means nothing, but maybe its some sort of clue, or strange reference.

Dondake has been used in the Santa Claus reference as well as the Shiraishi picking up the hankerchief scene. Basically Dondake means wtf or some sort of gasp.

I didn't pick up on Ikahodo so I can't answer that.

By the way did anyone else pick up on the Mikuru song reference at the end of the episode. I actually found it quite amusing. With the end of Lucky Star, next Sunday is going to feel quite empty or something missing. Aside from StrikerS, I feel like my weekend is going to lack comedy relief.

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Watchlist Updated
Top 5 Ongoing anime (12/26/2012)
*Note: Gundam Seed HD Remaster does not count*
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Bakuman 3
3) Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
4) Initial D: Fifth Stage
5) Smile Precure!

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll