Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 
snod   Oct 08 2007, 04:56 AM Quote
hmm, was just watching Azumanga Daioh, reminds me of lucky star, or lucky star reminds me of azumanga daioh huh.gif , maybe lucky star is based on it, many of the characters are similar too huh.gif dont know what to think, still damn funny, and the last episode of lucky star rocked, i got all the episodes on my Ipod biggrin.gif

CooKieLord   Oct 09 2007, 02:26 PM Quote
The last episode was made of Epic Win.

khael/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ being Meguca is suffering   Sempais Oct 10 2007, 01:21 PM Quote
I was just wodering about a few bits.

What MMO is Konata playing?

What game is MH2?

I heard Otani from Lovely Complex say Dondake, are you sure it's not a dialect or something? [I think Lovely Complex is in the Kansai dialect.]

fourier-chan   Oct 10 2007, 07:46 PM Quote
Omg, have you guys heard the character songs? Tsukasa's are just adorable (putuputuputuputuputu)! As for Azumanga Daioh, which I saw a long while ago, so my memory is a little fuzzy, it's just another slice of life, school life show based off one of those 4 panel strips. While they have a lot of similarities, I don't think you could say lucky star was based on azumanga daioh. At the very most it had some influence on it.

Oh yea, I also just found out that I'm 4 days younger than the Hiiragi twins, which makes it completely non-pedophillic for me to be completely in love with Kagami. But I guess being in love with a character from an animated show is even weirder...ah well.

oliovur

Archetype_Fox   Oct 12 2007, 09:46 PM Quote
In the anime shop where Konata-san goes to, what is the art style taken from(if it was taken from anything) for the store clerks animation? Or is it just some random shounen style created for them?

smokie-sama   Retired Oct 13 2007, 09:31 AM Quote
QUOTE (Archetype_Fox @ Oct 12 2007, 10:46 PM)
In the anime shop where Konata-san goes to, what is the art style taken from(if it was taken from anything) for the store clerks animation? Or is it just some random shounen style created for them?

Its from Anime Tenchou.

cohpro-chan   Oct 13 2007, 10:30 AM Quote
Does anyone know if they will come out a second season for this anime?

chiisai_hana-nipah!   Retired Oct 13 2007, 11:33 AM Quote
It's really too early to tell. KyoAni has so many other things lined up, I don't think there would be a second season any time soon. Maybe 2009, if anything is worked out.

But I highly doubt it would be released before the second season of Haruhi.

overfiend1976-san   Oct 13 2007, 06:38 PM Quote
Well........let's see here. This is probably one of the most 'pointless' animes EVER written, but that's also what makes it one of the best I've seen in a long while. As far as I am concerned, this is one of the funniest things since Ranma 1/2. The flowing dialog about nothing meaningful, the endless rapier wit and sarcasm, the fact that it pretty much only deals with a slight few main characters.....it feels more 'real' than nearly anything else you can find. This show could easily be pulled from any realm of society, be it American, Japanese, European or elsewhere. It's simple, yet honest. Brutally so. Like a sitcom is actually meant to be, but without the pretentiousness of most sitcoms. I give many thumbs up and mountains of kudos to the cast, crew, story writers and all involved in the production of Lucky Star. Job very very very well done.

Moderator's Note: do not expand your posts by posting off-topic lists. if you want to recommend anime, use the recommendation thread: http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=26

This signature will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

NineTailsD3mon-san   Oct 17 2007, 08:31 AM Quote
I have a question, i just finished lucky start last night and i was soo unhappy when it ended just mainly becuase it was ending, but i got to thinking i want a .gif of there cheerleaders dance in the last ep. Does any one know were i can fine a .gif like this and other lucky star gifs? ive been looking and i cant really fine them nor have i every been able to make gifs. Also is it true that Lucky Star has be licensed if so by who?

Proud Memmber of the KKA - Kawaii Kawaii Asa-Senpei.
Proud Memmber of the KKK - Kitto Kitto Kaede-chan
Mechanic of ©DDD

user posted image
user posted image

Shinobu's_Lover-sama   Oct 17 2007, 08:58 AM Quote
You can find literally hundereds of Lucky Star Pics and gifs here:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=46168

As of now, no Lucky Star has not been lisenced at this time. But it's more than likely it will be in the comming moths by Bandai who got Haruhi.

khael/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ being Meguca is suffering   Sempais Oct 18 2007, 04:57 AM Quote
I just rewatched Haruhi... And then i noticed that "Forgot my Something" song sung by one of Kyon's buddies that Shiraishi Minoru sang in one of the endings. Is this a real song? Or is Shiraishi Minoru's performance merely another reference to Haruhi?

Shinobu's_Lover-sama   Oct 18 2007, 09:49 AM Quote
QUOTE (khael @ Oct 18 2007, 04:57 AM)
I just rewatched Haruhi... And then i noticed that "Forgot my Something" song sung by one of Kyon's buddies that Shiraishi Minoru sang in one of the endings. Is this a real song? Or is Shiraishi Minoru's performance merely another reference to Haruhi?

"Lost my Music" is the song's name and yes it's a real song. If you want to can request it in the Anime Music request thread.

Anway Minoru's signing is a tribut to Haruhi. Kyoto Animation's previous work before they did Lucky Star. Hints why there are so many Haruhi refrances in Lucky Star. tongue.gif

khael/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ being Meguca is suffering   Sempais Oct 18 2007, 10:13 AM Quote
"Lost my Music" is the song's name and yes it's a real song. If you want to can request it in the Anime Music request thread. Anway Minoru's signing is a tribut to Haruhi. Kyoto Animation's previous work before they did Lucky Star. Hints why there are so many Haruhi refrances in Lucky Star. 

BTW, was Minoru the voice actor for Taniguchi in Haruhi? Or was he the voice actor for any of the characters in Haruhi? Another thing, i watched the final episode by AFK and i noticed that there were two characters who tried to enter school grounds but were not allowed... One looking like Konata and the other one clumsy like Miyuki...

Shinobu's_Lover-sama   Oct 18 2007, 10:23 AM Quote
QUOTE (khael @ Oct 18 2007, 10:13 AM)

BTW, was Minoru the voice actor for Taniguchi in Haruhi? Or was he the voice actor for any of the characters in Haruhi? Another thing, i watched the final episode by AFK and i noticed that there were two characters who tried to enter school grounds but were not allowed... One looking like Konata and the other one clumsy like Miyuki...

I don't know about the voice actor's roles.

and the final episode of what? Lucky Star or Haruhi? huh.gif

khael/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ being Meguca is suffering   Sempais Oct 18 2007, 10:46 AM Quote
QUOTE (Shinobu's_Lover @ Oct 18 2007, 10:23 AM)
I don't know about the voice actor's roles.

and the final episode of what? Lucky Star or Haruhi? huh.gif

Lucky star of course... There were a lot of characters presented in the last few episodes and i can't help but wonder if they are references to other anime titles.

Barbobot-the Pirate King   Fansub TV Team Oct 18 2007, 11:18 AM Quote
QUOTE (khael @ Oct 18 2007, 12:13 PM)

Yes, Shiraishi Minoru was the voice of Taniguchi in Haruhi.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...le.php?id=14922

khael/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ being Meguca is suffering   Sempais Oct 19 2007, 04:39 AM Quote
QUOTE (Barbobot @ Oct 18 2007, 11:18 AM)
Yes, Shiraishi Minoru was the voice of Taniguchi in Haruhi.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...le.php?id=14922

Oh, i see... So that's why the way the characters sang seemed similar.

Thanks.

BTW, i can't find in this thread the voice actors for the Lucky Star characters. I don't want to google it since web searches are unsafe and quite unreliable IMO. I prefer personal reccomendations so please post some info or links.

Kansatsusha-sama-プリムラ こいびと   Fansub TV Team Oct 19 2007, 06:33 AM Quote
use the site that barbobot posted if you want to know about the lucky star ppl

Naxokta   Oct 20 2007, 06:59 PM Quote
Or, y'know, just use the Wikipedia character list. >w>

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll