Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 
langes01x-dono   Sempais Nov 06 2007, 08:54 PM Quote
This link should work:
CODE
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/press-release/2007-11-06/bandai-entertainment-inc-to-release-kadokawa's-anime-series-lucky-star

**paste the link in your browser. Fansub.tv limits the number of characters in a link.

Hopefully they do a good job on Lucky Star even if there isn't much interest in the US.

AnimeWiz07-de gozaru~   Sempais Dec 12 2007, 03:44 PM Quote
finally got around to this show, funny no? anyway i found it to be quite good despite first appearances... it was near perfect IMO but if they would have added another 10-20 episodes inbetween the current ones simply to show the friendships develop more it would have been a bigger hit, it was a waste of this show for it to end so quickly...

I'm somehow left with a bitter-sweet aftertaste, 8.5/10 for lucky star

user posted image
http://www.scribd.com/doc/22447452/Can-Your-Baby-Get-Pregnant-if-You-Have-Sex-While-Pregnant Yes, it can.

Nekomantic   Jan 15 2008, 02:04 PM Quote
10/10 for lucky star....one of my fav animes other than Fruits Basket and Azumanga Daioh!!!! Of course Pani Poni Dash! comes in a close 2nd......

Prakash-chi   Jan 15 2008, 06:59 PM Quote
I agree Lucky star is Boss one of my fav animes. Never seen Fruits Basket, Love Azumanga, never saw Pani Poni Dash! But yea i also give Lucky star a 10/10. Love ep 20 with the dance at the cosplay cafe? i nvr knew that Konata was voiced by Aya. When i heard the Haruhi voice i thought Aya did it but wasnt sure. Found out she does do kanatas voice so that was kinda cool.

Chocolate Cornets and Daybaby jelly drinks for all

~Fluffs the rabbit

(\__/)
(+'.'+) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination!

Nekomantic   Jan 15 2008, 07:09 PM Quote
Hmmm i didn't know Konata was voiced by Aya....hmmm....thanks for the info and yes that dance at the cafe was funny!

misha-dono   Retired Jan 16 2008, 07:17 AM Quote
Heyas,

user posted image

'ROZEN CHANNEL!!! Dawa Lucky!'

Admittedly you'd need to give her a cup of Orange Pekoe loaded with tartrazine, but she'd still be cranky towards Junaishi. And on her regular shopping trips, Nori would buy some sausages.

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Jan 16 2008, 07:33 AM Quote
Well all I can say is this if you've seen Pani Poni Dash you would say that this series is like that with the parodies they tend to do evey now and then, but more along the line of Azumanga Daioh's slowness of the story. Never the less it's realy good if not better after seeing Haruhi of course. Although sinc eI didn't do that I kind fo didn't get the jokes the first time around though.

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

Prakash-chi   Jan 16 2008, 08:33 AM Quote
Wolfy-san thanx for the info ill go look for Pani Poni Dash at Bestbuy ifits not there ill find a torrent somewhere i hope. Also Misha love the Lucky channel Rozen maiden WP thats awsome. Wolfy what anime is ur Avi from and whats typemoon

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Jan 16 2008, 10:32 AM Quote
QUOTE (Prakash @ Jan 16 2008, 09:33 AM)
Wolfy-san thanx for the info ill go look for Pani Poni Dash at Bestbuy ifits not there ill find a torrent somewhere i hope.  Wolfy what anime is ur Avi from and whats typemoon

Well I can tell you this Pani Poni is more slapstick than Lucky Star. Also, you'll find all six disks at Buest Buy, if you're lucky though. Although Lucky Star did one quick PaniPoni parody, but it's more of a slice of otaku life. While PaniPoni is more a slice of wackyness of almost an all-girl cast though.

Now for my current avy:

It's Kohaku-san alternate form form from Tsukhime/Melty Blood, but from the Melty Blood game though. And Type-Moon is kind of like a dojin cirlcle that did Tsukihime and Fate. Although it's best you cvheck out the Type-Moon thread in the game section for more info though.

Now back on to topic again:

Say is it possible for Lucky Star to have a second season, and I have heard roumors that Lucky Star would eventually air on Adult Swim for some reason. Can someone confirm either of these two?

user posted image
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime

Prakash-chi   Jan 16 2008, 10:57 AM Quote
Oh ok thanx ill check out the game forum. sry i was wrong it was ep 16 not 20

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Feb 08 2008, 11:59 AM Quote
Lucky Star dub trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1smSoy-hWvc

Kagami sad.gif Overall not bad though.

Barbobot-the Pirate King   Fansub TV Team Feb 08 2008, 12:15 PM Quote
It's a shame that Kagami's voice isn't that good since she was a favorite character. Also the fact that the english voice actor is actually pretty good. She did Haruko from FLCL, Fuu from Samurai Champloo, and Saya from Blood+ and thought she did a great job on all 3 of those. But I guess you can't get them all good all the time.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Oblivious to the World - My Blog
Barbobot's Anime List
Current Top 5 Ongoing (Updated for Winter '10 01/10)
1. Durarara!
2. To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
3. Katanagatari
4. Kimi ni Todoke
5. Dance in the Vampire Bund
Special Nod to Ongoing Series: Cross Game, FMAB

KKDW-chan   Feb 08 2008, 02:03 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Feb 08 2008, 11:59 AM)
Lucky Star dub trailer:

That seemed reasonably ok, I was struck by a small amount of irony from one of Kagami's lines though..."it the voices match the characters in the original series I'm ok."

misha-dono   Retired Feb 11 2008, 05:15 AM Quote
Lucky Star dub trailer:

Kagami sad.gif   Overall not bad though.

Heyas,

Awful enough. I only pray they don't butcher it, as "Tokyo Mew Mew" was. But I notice they keep the OP in it's original Japanese. If this was dubbed, would it still have the line 'I Buy Sausage'?

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Feb 16 2008, 09:38 AM Quote
auuu....I want these two SD figures...Konata Saber and Kagami Rin XD

http://www.akibablog.net/archives/2008/02/...2008w-fate.html

Nekomantic   Feb 21 2008, 10:56 AM Quote
XD Lucky star is one of my favorite animes! Though, i'm a big fan of Moe anime..... Pani Poni Dash! and Azumanga Daioh being near the top of the list...

oppai-ga-suki-sama   Sempais Feb 21 2008, 01:20 PM Quote
QUOTE (Nekomantic @ Feb 21 2008, 10:56 AM)
XD Lucky star is one of my favorite animes! Though, i'm a big fan of Moe anime..... Pani Poni Dash! and Azumanga Daioh being near the top of the list...

This request might sound stupid but: What is moe anime?

Ausdoerrt-sama   Fansub TV Team Feb 21 2008, 01:21 PM Quote
Lucky Star dub trailer:

Yeah, Kagamin sounds like a weird 10 y.o. brat >.< Anyways, American "anime voice" simply doesn't appeal to me. Konata's not bad though.

Anyways, Lucky Star isn't even worth dubbing, why would they do it >.< "Do you just have to ask those stupid questions. I mean, like, what side to eat a chocolate cornet from and such, nobody cares!" (SZS)

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Feb 21 2008, 02:06 PM Quote
Well never the less they though it was worth it, and they are dubbing it anyways. Besides you can always say hand it all I rather watch it for the subs still.

As for the moe thing. Moe can me two things, one is passion. While the other is attractivly cutesy characters that tend to fit a stock pile of chracters.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

kaseydaqueen   Feb 24 2008, 07:21 PM Quote
She has, and her lover is named "Konata".
I'm very late with this but I've got to let more people know about this. A lot of hints to yuri in the Konata/Kagami relationship were made throughout the series. Kagami actually DOES like Konata in THAT sense. Konata is a question mark in this relationship though. sad.gif I was very impressed with Kyoto Animation. The hints were very cleverly displayed while still being clear in the yuri sense. However, some of the yuri hints from Kagami to Konata were so BLATANTLY obvious, it's absolute amazing how the hints got badly ignored by the fans. You can't give off more of a BLATANTLY obvious hint then the train scene of episode 3. If you didn't realize what Kagami did in that scene, go back and watch it NOW. What Kagami did in reaction to Konata in this scene was so BLATANTLY yuri obvious, it's absolute MINDBLOGGING how Kagami was able to get away with what she did. I had to keep re-watching that moment, I was so blown. YURI is the only reason for what she did in that scene. It was just too blatant.O_O Did anybody realize that Kagami had quite a bit of verbally blatant yuri statements about Konata as well? The most blatant was by far the statement she made in episode 4. Just before the Lucky Channel segment, Konata said, "That's why I just don't get girls." Kagami responds by saying, "Last time I checked you were one as well." Kagami checked to see whether Konata was really a girl? That would mean that Kagami might have actually saw Konata's....................................... and I serious can't go that far.O_O You need to re-watch this series and keep your eyes FIXATED on Kagami. When I did that, I was picking up so many yuri vibes from Kagami to Konata I was literally crying. You can serious call Kagami a Tsundere, she has a love interest in Konata. I picked up quite a bit of dere dere Kagami to Konata moments that a lot of the fans didn't noticed. My favorite moment was by far the moment of episode 15............................................ and you know what? I'm NOT referring to the Haruhi concert scene.XD All I'm going to say about this scene is that I LOVE THIS MOMENT TO DEATH.XD So, there is actually more yuri in this show then people think. Anyway, if you don't want to re-watch the series to pick up on the hints, well Kagami's character song 100% Nai Nai Nai says it all. You can read the translation and listen to the song if you want.

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll