Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 
mamori-sama   Sempais Feb 24 2008, 07:53 PM Quote
gah, Yuri nut on the forum. 0_o

well, people see what they want to see i suppose.

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Feb 24 2008, 08:33 PM Quote
And here I thought the relationship between Kagami and Konata was like this. Konata wants to be yrui with Kagami, and Kagami is just angry that Konata happens to say stuff that guys nomally do to girls they tend to hit on at times. So pretty much I though it was a one sided yuri fest there.

Besides I always though Konata also wanted to go yuri with Myuki as well, but is too afriad to do so since she's to moe for her.

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

mamori-sama   Sempais Feb 24 2008, 08:48 PM Quote
sigh, i think konata's character was bessed summed up on page 9

Kona-chan's attitudes is simply that she's a true otaku, and otaku like yuri stuff and indeed all weirdnesses and perversions they can think of.

cohpro-chan   Feb 24 2008, 11:10 PM Quote
I want a season 2 or else my soul can't rest in peace lol....

mamori-sama   Sempais Feb 24 2008, 11:54 PM Quote
last i heard the manga was still ongoing. howeer, im not sure how much of that was already coverd, so I wouldn;t hold my breath for for it anytime soon

chiisai_hana-nipah!   Retired Feb 25 2008, 03:38 PM Quote
I haven't seen the Japanese cover art, but seriously, is that it? The series box looks much more impressive. Anyone know if they're including extras like with Haruhi?

ILoveTsunderes-chan   Mar 06 2008, 03:04 AM Quote
Hiiragi family becomes officially registered as residents of Washimiya city:

The city of Washimiya loves having the Hiiragi twins of Lucky Star, Kagami & Tsukasa, be a part of their city in the anime series. Yomiuri news reports that the Hiiragi family from Lucky Star have now been registered as residents of Washimiya city.

They love it so much that they milk the publicity for everything it's worth. But now they've gone the full nine yards, & have made the Hiiragi family official residents of their city.

They’ll also be selling the specially designed Hiiragi family certificate of residence at 300 yen each starting from the 7th of April, you can bet it'll be a hot souvenir for otaku tourists there.

Certificate:
user posted image

user posted image

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Mar 06 2008, 06:39 AM Quote
QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Feb 25 2008, 10:38 PM)
I haven't seen the Japanese cover art, but seriously, is that it? The series box looks much more impressive. Anyone know if they're including extras like with Haruhi?

Ewww, the cover art for disc 1 is atrocious! What are ppl who have no idea what Lucky Star is, going to think by that cover?! I agree that the series box has a much nicer looking design... why couldn't they do something similar for the individual dvds?

kaseydaqueen: I didnt catch any yuri vibes... sure they would make a nice couple but I don't think in the anime it was implied that they really are!

user posted image

Currently Watching:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zurckspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

HomerS-chi   Mar 06 2008, 07:59 AM Quote
Don't complain about the cover. That cover was on the Japanese 'Regular Edition' of Lucky Star. The 'Limited Edition' cover had a much nicer cover, but they're not selling it in the US.

Shinobu's_Lover-sama   Mar 06 2008, 09:42 AM Quote
QUOTE (ILoveTsunderes @ Mar 06 2008, 04:04 AM)
Hiiragi family becomes officially registered as residents of Washimiya city:

The city of Washimiya loves having the Hiiragi twins of Lucky Star, Kagami & Tsukasa, be a part of their city in the anime series. Yomiuri news reports that the Hiiragi family from Lucky Star have now been registered as residents of Washimiya city.

They love it so much that they milk the publicity for everything it's worth. But now they've gone the full nine yards, & have made the Hiiragi family official residents of their city.

They’ll also be selling the specially designed Hiiragi family certificate of residence at 300 yen each starting from the 7th of April, you can bet it'll be a hot souvenir for otaku tourists there.

Certificate:
user posted image

LOL I am definatly going to get one of these! Know where i could buy it online?

SiniVII-chi   Mar 16 2008, 08:46 PM Quote
I joined this website just to be a part of this conversation basically because I love "Lucky Star".
I really do hope that there will be a season 2, but most likely not in the early future since the series are still pretty new and the 1st season has just ended so I guess a few years will pass before the 2nd season shows up. (Yes Im positive about a second season because I can't believe its over ... I WONT! YOU CANT MAKE ME BELIEVE IT! D:< IT HAS TO GO ON!!! >:3 . . . Yeah. )

Sad, it really is. I wanted to see how the friendship would develop and I also wondered what would happen after all of this. What happened after the god damn graduation? >.<
I WANNA KNOW!

Season 2 FTW. (Yay! =3)
Season 2 FTW. (Listen to your fans and DO IT!)
Season 2 FTW. (Positive, We wants it!)
Season 2 FTW. (Must come!)
Season 2 FTW. (Please? D:)

misha-dono   Retired Apr 10 2008, 08:47 AM Quote
Heyas,

Fanservice:

user posted image

...I'll get my choco cornet.

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Apr 10 2008, 09:35 AM Quote
You know if they do a second season I get this funny feeling that it'll be the Pocket Travelers version of the series. Now if they did that it would be something worth watching still. It'll be a bit funny too since I've only saw tow chapters translated and that was all.

Never the less it's a fun series of course. Oh as for that fanservice I should have known that would happen. laugh.gif

user posted image
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Apr 10 2008, 09:38 AM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 10 2008, 09:35 AM)
You know if they do a second season I get this funny feeling that it'll be the Pocket Travelers version of the series. Now if they did that it would be something worth watching still. It'll be a bit funny too since I've only saw tow chapters translated and that was all.

Never the less it's a fun series of course. Oh as for that fanservice I should have known that would happen. laugh.gif

Unfortunately there won't a 2nd series for Lucky Star...at least not anytime soon. They have already expanded a lot on the manga materials and there current only 5 volume for the manga.

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Apr 10 2008, 09:42 AM Quote
Yeah I know but it's kind of interesting to have that storyline to be produced as an anime though. It has the potential, but I guess you're right since the need to wrok on that second season of Haruhi first though.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

JunMisugi - Chi Pa Pa! Chi Pa Pa!   Fansub TV Team Apr 12 2008, 04:22 PM Quote
As requested by Cool Nitro and LeRookie here are a few Lucky Star Icons. Credit for those icons solely goes to Risaa from animesuki who made an amazing job on it^^. Since his/her links are apparently dead I've uploaded the icons again, so here you go http://www.badongo.com/de/file/8805514 .

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
"All guys are weak against maids, nekomimis and lolis.
That's the absolute truth of the universe."

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Apr 27 2008, 08:44 AM Quote
Sorry Cool Nitro and LeRookie...I removed your posts...because posting nothing except a one-liner saying thanks for the icon is still considered as spam. If you want to thank Jun for the icon, use pm please.

user posted image

霊夢俺の嫁!
Waki Miko Reimu <3

Shinobu's_Lover-sama   Apr 27 2008, 10:01 PM Quote
I listened to the dub the other day and i can say i am pleased overall with the voices. Kotata's and Tsukasa's voices are VERY good. Kagami's does take some getting used to. But i think Mayuki's is the one that needs the most work. She sounds TOO lady like. Like the voice actress forced it a bit too much.

Ausdoerrt-sama   Fansub TV Team Apr 27 2008, 11:05 PM Quote
QUOTE (kaseydaqueen @ Feb 24 2008, 07:21 PM)
A lot of hints to yuri in the Konata/Kagami relationship were made throughout the series. Kagami actually DOES like Konata in THAT sense. Konata is a question mark in this relationship though. sad.gif I was very impressed with Kyoto Animation. The hints were very cleverly displayed while still being clear in the yuri sense. However, some of the yuri hints from Kagami to Konata were so BLATANTLY obvious, it's absolute amazing how the hints got badly ignored by the fans.

If you think that the hints got ignored by fans, you're so wrong. You need more Konata+Kagami H doujins ^_________^

mamori-sama   Sempais Apr 27 2008, 11:47 PM Quote
to quote Sean Gaffney

Sometimes a friendship is just a friendship.

don't get me wrong, i don't mind the konata/kagami doujin/fan art (some of it is actually awesome), but it's not canon, deal with it.

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll