Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 
Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Sep 21 2008, 03:47 PM Quote
PV for the up coming OVA that's going be out in 5 days time:

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=nlYreOHHy_4

I was like 'wtf!?' the moment I hear the BGM laugh.gif I was like...what the hell has "You ha SHOCK" (Fist of North Star OP song) gotta do with Lucky Star!? lol

Also, Kagami cosplaying as Hatsune Miku!? There's been lots of fan based neta on that for a long time on Nico Nico Douga...who would have thought the official actually gonna put that one off as well...lol

Fan based KagamixMiku neta:
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=5yS4_4hGssI

So many famous neta/parodies/references in such as short PV...I can't imagine how outrageous the actual OVA is gonna be tongue.gif

"YA NA NAI KA!?" ROFL

user posted image

霊夢俺の嫁!
Waki Miko Reimu <3

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Sep 21 2008, 04:47 PM Quote
QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Sep 21 2008, 02:47 PM)
PV for the up coming OVA that's going be out in 5 days time:

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=nlYreOHHy_4

I was like 'wtf!?' the moment I hear the BGM laugh.gif I was like...what the hell has "You ha SHOCK" (Fist of North Star OP song) gotta do with Lucky Star!? lol

Also, Kagami cosplaying as Hatsune Miku!? There's been lots of fan based neta on that for a long time on Nico Nico Douga...who would have thought the official actually gonna put that one off as well...lol

Fan based KagamixMiku neta:
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=5yS4_4hGssI

So many famous neta/parodies/references in such as short PV...I can't imagine how outrageous the actual OVA is gonna be tongue.gif

"YA NA NAI KA!?" ROFL

The Hatsune Miku cosplay has been in the magazine scans as well as several advertisements I've seen all over the internet from Japan recently, so I was going like "you can't be serious..."

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Sep 22 2008, 06:17 AM Quote
Thnx for posting a PV Marine, I'm so psyched for this OVA. I've missed Lucky Star so much... such a good show, it's a shame it's just an OVA, I can't get enough of Lucky Star laugh.gif

Btw, who is Hatsune Miku? I've seen that character quite a few times before I saw the images of Kagami cosplaying as her.. is she from a game?

user posted image

Currently Watching:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zurckspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

LeRookie-chan   Sep 22 2008, 07:09 AM Quote
She's one of the voices for the program Vocaloid. Vocaloid can be used to make songs.

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Sep 22 2008, 08:15 AM Quote
QUOTE (LeRookie @ Sep 22 2008, 07:09 AM)
She's one of the voices for the program Vocaloid. Vocaloid can be used to make songs.

Vocaloid are software programs created by Yamaha, and by inputting the lyrics (Japanese) and tweaking the pitches & notes (high&low), the software can 'sing' the songs. Songs and music however need to be composed by actual people. One of the main use of Vocaloids is for assisting music composers to compose music and songs.

The voices Yamaha chose for Vocaloids are from seiyuu and singers. However natural or 'robotic' the singing sound is depended on the skill of the users of the software on tweaking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkY_3vXuGBA

Well, here's a PV for 'Melody' with English subtitle for lyrics with Hatsune Miku (quality kinda low, but it's the only with English subtitle for Lyrics):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rsBLRFONEs

Note that the 3D graphic is NOT part of the software, but something made by dedicated fans of Miku laugh.gif

user posted image

霊夢俺の嫁!
Waki Miko Reimu <3

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Sep 22 2008, 09:18 AM Quote
QUOTE (julezia @ Sep 22 2008, 05:17 AM)
Thnx for posting a PV Marine, I'm so psyched for this OVA. I've missed Lucky Star so much... such a good show, it's a shame it's just an OVA, I can't get enough of Lucky Star  laugh.gif

Btw, who is Hatsune Miku? I've seen that character quite a few times before I saw the images of Kagami cosplaying as her.. is she from a game?

To answer another way...light blue hair pigtail girl in Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei XD (made like one appearence)

maqubex-san   Sep 22 2008, 10:23 AM Quote
Any idea on how long the OVA is gonna be?
WIll it be usual 20 minutes or 50 minutes?

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Sep 22 2008, 11:21 AM Quote
QUOTE (maqubex @ Sep 22 2008, 09:23 AM)
Any idea on how long the OVA is gonna be?
WIll it be usual 20 minutes or 50 minutes?

Last I checked/heard, it will be a regular episode length OVA

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Sep 22 2008, 01:15 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Sep 22 2008, 11:21 AM)
Last I checked/heard, it will be a regular episode length OVA

Actually on the PV that I posted, it says the episode itself is roughly 40 minutes long, plus roughly 25 minutes long omake (extras).

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Sep 26 2008, 09:46 AM Quote
In this magazine scan who is Tsukasa cosplaying as? It seems so familiar but I can't put my finger on it.... and is Miyuki wearing Super Mario's frog outfit? Just a guess...

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Currently Watching:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zurckspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

chickenwing71x-san   Sep 26 2008, 04:48 PM Quote
The ova raw was up yesterday. I really enjoyed it, and it captured the feel of the series, but I missed some of the dialogue. Hope it gets subbed soon!

destroyah-chan   Sep 26 2008, 10:31 PM Quote
QUOTE (julezia @ Sep 26 2008, 07:46 AM)
In this magazine scan who is Tsukasa cosplaying as? It seems so familiar but I can't put my finger on it.... and is Miyuki wearing Super Mario's frog outfit? Just a guess...

user posted imageuser posted image

Almost seems like Tsukasa is cos-playing Neese (daughter of Leylia) in Record of Lodoss War, although I could be wrong. wink.gif

Also can't wait for the OVA to be subbed. smile.gif

warchico-san   Sep 29 2008, 02:28 PM Quote
I saw a subbed version of the OVA up yesterday in a torrent, not the greatest video quality.It was in a zip. I think its a crunchyroll rip. I presume the ova is not licensed if im wrong edit away.

Arbiter Libera-san   Sep 29 2008, 05:26 PM Quote
Zero's semi-cameo seriously made me laugh at one point. laugh.gif

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Sep 29 2008, 07:08 PM Quote
QUOTE (warchico @ Sep 29 2008, 01:28 PM)
I saw a subbed version of the OVA up yesterday in a torrent, not the greatest video quality.It was in a zip. I think its a crunchyroll rip. I presume the ova is not licensed if im wrong edit away.

as of now, no. Only the original tv series....saw the raw and was wondering anyone caught the macross frontier reference. That was probably one of the more obscure references.

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Oct 01 2008, 07:53 AM Quote
So want OVA. So it's already subbed, but in a .zip file huh? Oh boy that doesn't bode well right there. In any case I hope we get a few more in better quality this time though. So with that I really need to see this OVA now. Oh yeah I already mentioned that.

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

Zerakus   Oct 01 2008, 07:59 AM Quote
For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, over at crunchyroll they have a pretty decent quality stream sub. But the Lucky Channel at the end is not subbed, actually the audio and video are totally off for the Lucky Channel. But the rest of the OVA is fine.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-457546/Lu...A-Complete.html

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Oct 10 2008, 07:45 AM Quote
And the OVA is now up on the site as of today if I remebered correctly now. In any case we get another lovely moment with the Lucky Star characters this time around.

AnimeWiz07-de gozaru~   Sempais Oct 10 2008, 09:06 AM Quote
man... the OVA just showed me how much i miss Lucky Star; took me like an hour and fifteen minutes to finish it because i replayed so many dang parts laugh.gif i think i'll go look for some torrents to the season as well.... really wish there was more of this anime sad.gif

i was laughing tears at the pet shop scene, kerokerokero! tamatamatama! LOL

Chuuko-Yoitsu no Kenro   Sempais Oct 10 2008, 09:09 AM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Oct 10 2008, 02:45 PM)
And the OVA is now up on the site as of today if I remebered correctly now. In any case we get another lovely moment with the Lucky Star characters this time around.

A lovely moment ideed...I've already seen the episode somewhere last week and i must say that it is a very awesome episode tongue.gif , i wont give any details so ... All of you who likes Lucky Star, download and watch it ASAP... wink.gif

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll