Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Idaten Jump

Finder_Seraph-chan   Mar 05 2007, 03:48 PM Quote
user posted image

Genres:
Adventure, Shounen, Sports

Plot Summary:
Sho Yamato and his 5th grade friends, Takumi and Makoto really enjoyed mountain biking (MTB) when they practiced at the practice field, also known as the "X-Zone". Takumi was a skilled mechanic, while Makoto was a competitive female rider. Then one day, Sho was challenged by an MTB team named "Shark Tooth", and when the day came, black smoke appeared and they were sent to another world known as the "X-Zone". To return to their original world, they must compete in the "Idaten Battles", which involve races in numerous different setting, including volcanoes, ghost towns, deserts, and even at a cemetery. To win and collect 10 emblems in order to return will be tough, and will involve a long journey. Will they ever make it back

Running time: half hour
Episode titles: We have 48

Characters:

Sho Yamato - Main character of the show. He rides his father's bike named Flame Kaiser. Hes also crazy talented at racing.
user posted imageuser posted image

Makoto Shido - Makoto is Sho’s friend.  She rides an Idaten bike called Neptune Emperor.

Kakeru Sakamaki - Kakeru is a childhood friend of Sho and a skilled mechanic. He does all the tinkering on Sho's bike to keep it in tip top shape.
user posted image

Hosuke - He is a talking owl that was saved by Sho, Kakeru and Makoto. Now, he tries his best to guide Sho, Kakeru and Makoto through the X-Zone.
user posted image

Yuki - Yuki is a famous mechanic in the X-Zone, and a valued friend of Sho's. She pops in from time to time to help them out when they are in a jam.
user posted image

Some other bikers and their bikes are the following:

I saw someone inquiring about this anime series and saying there was only episode 1 here so even if there are no groups subbing it I will atleast make a thread for it to be talked about. I actually, haven't found this anime online (although, I really haven't tried yet), however, I have been watching it on YTV dubbed in English. This anime series airs on YTV every Tuesday at 3:30PM if you are interested (and in Canada). To me this anime series is a little bit like a combination of Air Gear and Bayblade. Its got the racing and trick part of both Air Gear and Bayblade. This series is also a bit more kiddy like Bayblade in terms of characters (as the are all kids). However, this series is very similar to Air Gear as in Idaten Jump Sho and friends go around X city challenging people to Idaten battles where they have to wager emblems just like in Air Gear except when a team loses in Idaten Jump they don't have to disband.

I really like it despite its childish exterior. I find that this show has a certain sports appeal just like Air Gear did for me. All the tricks are quite cool!!! I have to say I love them all. It actually kind of makes me want to take up trick biking too lol.

Good for all ages and fun!! I would rate this anime series at least a 7.5/10 if not an 8/10 but see for yourself. This anime series isn't for everyone but will appeal to many I think. Below I have included a url for the first episode (English dubbed). (Note: when you click on the link it will take you to the Hasbro site. There follow the directions on how to view the online stream.).

BTW Yuki is soooooo hottttttttt!!!!! She's mine so keep you eyes off her lol =)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

JCDRANZER - Sky King - Ô-SAMAのスパム!   Fansub TV Team Mar 05 2007, 04:03 PM Quote
I like the look of this anime...........I heard it finished and its got 52 episodes.....but u've written there this is only 48..........what's the real answer ???

So does anyone know if its gonna be subbed or is it already been subbed ??????

Finder_Seraph, what anime are the 3 pics of your avatar from ???

Cya

user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

Finder_Seraph-chan   Mar 05 2007, 04:15 PM Quote
@ JCDRANZER

Well, I took the running time / episode number from the Anime News Network (ANN) site so I'm pretty sure that its reliable and accurate althoguh I will look at other sources to see if there is any other answers (take a dive into the truth lol)

As for my Sig pics, they are from Kamisama Kazoku. You can check out the topic here http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=2423&st=300. Its a defiante must see anime series (although it falls apart a bit at the end).

JCDRANZER - Sky King - Ô-SAMAのスパム!   Fansub TV Team Mar 05 2007, 04:26 PM Quote
QUOTE (Finder_Seraph @ Mar 05 2007, 10:15 PM)
@ JCDRANZER

Well, I took the running time / episode number from the Anime News Network (ANN) site so I'm pretty sure that its reliable and accurate althoguh I will look at other sources to see if there is any other answers (take a dive into the truth lol)

As for my Sig pics, they are from Kamisama Kazoku. You can check out the topic here http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=2423&st=300. Its a defiante must see anime series (although it falls apart a bit at the end).

Kamisama Kazoku - only has 13 episodes............hmmm it looks good wish could be longer......any idea if there will be a second season ??

~Sorry 4 off-topic~

Finder_Seraph-chan   Mar 05 2007, 04:38 PM Quote
Personally, I think short series are good becuase they give you a break from super long seres like Idaten Jump. More over its a nice change of pace.

As for their being a second season many people are saying that there won't be one but personally I really hope there will be becuase as I stated in my post in the Kamisama Kazoku thread there are way too many things left up in the air.

However, you may want to check http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/kamisama/ which is the Kamisama Kazoku home page for more information on a second season. (Note: its in Japanese)

Also, I just wanted to know, from eveyone, I put the link to the english dubbed episodes from hasbro and the YTV air times. Does any think that this will be useful (ie will people watch the dubbed version, as we know people really don't like dubs)?

lovemeforme64   Jun 02 2007, 11:42 PM Quote
I LOVE Idaten Jump. Im get up @ 7 am to watch it. I think that Mokoto is hott... I had a weird dream with her in it the other night... ( drool ) tongue.gif

noob±ⁿ°°ɓ±   Fansub TV Team Jun 02 2007, 11:48 PM Quote
LOLI, sounds good, looks good. I better see some fanservice.

Jonesy-chi   Jun 03 2007, 09:23 AM Quote
oh my god, first thing i thought was this classic aussie film, like, WAYYYYYY back in the day, had nicole kidman in it, i think it was her first film, it was called BMX bandits, 1st thing i thought of when i saw that first pic.

Gotta say, i had heard good things about this, but now looking at, im not so confident. i do love to be proven wrong though

killorbekilled-san   Jun 03 2007, 11:24 AM Quote
i wish i had one of those bikes when i was younger...i would have been so cool ph34r.gif (jealous face)

ItashiTony   Mar 08 2009, 04:11 AM Quote
helpl me pleas..., where can I download these episodes???, sad.gif sad.gif

< Back to Animes >

Topic Options Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll