Prince of Tennis

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#81 pipan21087

pipan21087

-dono

• Retired
  • 652 posts
  • Interests:watching anime shows and live actions, writing stories(fictions and fanfictions), scripts, sometimes articles, reading, listening to music, drawing, working on my computer (chatting, surfing, downloading, editing stuffs, working on my school works (usually course-related)

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (princeoftennis @ Jun 13 2007, 06:53 AM)
agreed by me hahaz i am a fan of prince of tennis i love Ryoma too..... he is a great tennis player generated down by his dad... tongue.gif

haha, yeah, but we've got to give credit to all the people who helped him, team rivals, Ryuzaki-sensei and of course one of my loveez--> Tezuka Kunimitsu...lol There are plenty of bishies on this anime, and I love almost all the characters, and as for pairings, yeah I like RyomaxSakuno and of course the wonderful MomoshiroxAnn, they're the only visible and perhaps possible pairings, unless we talk yaoi of course biggrin.gif
COGITO ERGO SUM

INFINITELY SEARCHING FOR WAYS TO PORTAL MYSELF FROM ONE ANIME OR BOOK WORLD TO ANOTHER

#82 yods10

yods10
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (princeoftennis @ Jun 13 2007, 06:53 AM)
agreed by me hahaz i am a fan of prince of tennis i love Ryoma too..... he is a great tennis player generated down by his dad... tongue.gif

I totally agree with you both. This is a great sports anime. This made me so inspired to play tennis. Right now I'm trying to exercise more to get into tennis shape. biggrin.gif

#83 cuteakoasin

cuteakoasin

-dono

• Kouhais
  • 631 posts
  • Interests:Im a person who loves Anime so much. Anime Anime Anime Anime all the way. Anime is part of my everydaylife and i will watch as much anime as i could and i will galdlly show my sons and daughters the beauty of anime.^^

Posted 06 July 2007 - 01:32 PM

OH Yeah baby Prince of Tennis is one of may favorite anime ever! cool.gif

My favorite character is AKAYA KIRIHARA! he's a mean guy but eventually he turned good during the camp where selection of players will be conduted to fight the american team.

i really love this anime because of their awesome technique and special moves! My favorite killer technique is the phantom ball by lirihara and tezuka zone!

i also like the episodes where the chracters are small, those are very funny episodes. i think they are called the Tenipuri Family! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Does anyone know when will season 2 will start????

user posted image
user posted image
^^Moka-san is mine ^^

#84 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Fansub TV Leaders
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.<br>I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.<br><br>Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004<br>Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005<br>Sempai in June 2006<br>Fansub TV Team in October 2006<br>10000th post in July 2011<br>Fansub TV Leader in January 2011<br><br>Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 06 July 2007 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE (cuteakoasin @ Jul 06 2007, 06:32 AM)
OH Yeah baby Prince of Tennis is one of may favorite anime ever! cool.gif

My favorite character is AKAYA KIRIHARA! he's a mean guy but eventually he turned good during the camp where selection of players will be conduted to fight the american team.

i really love this anime because of their awesome technique and special moves! My favorite killer technique is the phantom ball by lirihara and tezuka zone!

i also like the episodes where the chracters are small, those are very funny episodes. i think they are called the Tenipuri Family! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Does anyone know when will season 2 will start????

Unless you mean the National Championship OVA, then there is no Season 2.

#85 cuteakoasin

cuteakoasin

-dono

• Kouhais
  • 631 posts
  • Interests:Im a person who loves Anime so much. Anime Anime Anime Anime all the way. Anime is part of my everydaylife and i will watch as much anime as i could and i will galdlly show my sons and daughters the beauty of anime.^^

Posted 07 July 2007 - 05:45 AM

ahhhh ok. laugh.gif laugh.gif so definitely there will be a continuation of episodes of the series. smile.gif smile.gif

when will it come out??? unsure.gif unsure.gif
user posted image
user posted image
^^Moka-san is mine ^^

#86 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Fansub TV Leaders
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.<br>I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.<br><br>Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004<br>Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005<br>Sempai in June 2006<br>Fansub TV Team in October 2006<br>10000th post in July 2011<br>Fansub TV Leader in January 2011<br><br>Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 07 July 2007 - 05:53 AM

QUOTE (cuteakoasin @ Jul 06 2007, 10:45 PM)
ahhhh ok. laugh.gif laugh.gif so definitely there will be a continuation of episodes of the series. smile.gif smile.gif

when will it come out??? unsure.gif unsure.gif

It's already out lol:

http://anime.fansub......ship Chapter/

I think there are other sequels and a movie too that came out about a year ago.

#87 cuteakoasin

cuteakoasin

-dono

• Kouhais
  • 631 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 09:42 AM

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jul 06 2007, 11:53 PM)

when will it come out???     
It's already out lol:

http://anime.fansub......ship Chapter/

I think there are other sequels and a movie too that came out about a year ago.

well thanks a bunch!! im a number fan of this anime. biggrin.gif
user posted image
user posted image
^^Moka-san is mine ^^

#88 REYOMA

REYOMA

-dono

• Retired
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:ANIME and lan gaming as well as online gaming and friends i guess.

Posted 07 July 2007 - 11:11 AM

Do u know on what ep it is now ? The last I watched was ep 9 of the National Championship,I think it's called this not sure I just watch get amazed laugh.gif

#89 cuteakoasin

cuteakoasin

-dono

• Kouhais
  • 631 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE (REYOMA @ Jul 07 2007, 05:11 AM)
Do u know on what ep it is now ? The last I watched was ep 9 of the  National Championship,I think it's called this not sure I just watch get amazed

the nationals episodes are only up to episode 13 where ryoma and atobe had to battle each other biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
user posted image
user posted image
^^Moka-san is mine ^^

#90 REYOMA

REYOMA

-dono

• Retired
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:ANIME and lan gaming as well as online gaming and friends i guess.

Posted 14 July 2007 - 12:52 PM

So where can I stream this from ? kk it's cool found out where hahahah last I watched was ep 10,going to stream ep 11 and now damn this site I am streaming from only has till 12 dry.gif

#91 cuteakoasin

cuteakoasin

-dono

• Kouhais
  • 631 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:02 PM

uummmm did you mean ep 10 of the nationals?? or the second season?
user posted image
user posted image
^^Moka-san is mine ^^

#92 my_only_bey

my_only_bey
  • Kouhais
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 10:36 AM

i love prince of tennis please return prince of tennis especially the final episode were they fight to the finals and national

********************************************************************************

i definitely love prince of tennis please return the episode that they fight to the nationals ....

[Moderator's Notes: Prince of Tennis is licensed and Fansub TV does not provide licensed anime. Please see the general rules for full details regarding this rule. Prince of Tennis - National Championship Chapter and Prince of Tennis - National Championship Semifinal are still available.
Please do not double post. Edit your original post instead of creating another.]
user posted imageAction: Posts merged. Reason: Forum Policy. Further information: General Rules.

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Nahrallah, 18 December 2007 - 11:41 AM.

#93 czarjan

czarjan
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 02:30 AM

who is the tennis player have a tecnique "phantom ball" and what school?

Post merged. Use the search function before creating a new thread.

Edited by chiisai_hana, 15 March 2008 - 02:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users