Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Prince of Tennis

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 [5] 
pipan21087-dono   Retired Jun 13 2007, 08:03 AM Quote
QUOTE (princeoftennis @ Jun 13 2007, 06:53 AM)
agreed by me hahaz i am a fan of prince of tennis i love Ryoma too..... he is a great tennis player generated down by his dad... tongue.gif

haha, yeah, but we've got to give credit to all the people who helped him, team rivals, Ryuzaki-sensei and of course one of my loveez--> Tezuka Kunimitsu...lol There are plenty of bishies on this anime, and I love almost all the characters, and as for pairings, yeah I like RyomaxSakuno and of course the wonderful MomoshiroxAnn, they're the only visible and perhaps possible pairings, unless we talk yaoi of course biggrin.gif

user posted image

GO-for-Second-Season:: Ghost Hunt; Busou Renkin

Proud Member of BRFCFC ~ Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club
Proud Member of GHFC ~ Ghost Hunt Fan Club

yods10   Jun 13 2007, 12:27 PM Quote
QUOTE (princeoftennis @ Jun 13 2007, 06:53 AM)
agreed by me hahaz i am a fan of prince of tennis i love Ryoma too..... he is a great tennis player generated down by his dad... tongue.gif

I totally agree with you both. This is a great sports anime. This made me so inspired to play tennis. Right now I'm trying to exercise more to get into tennis shape. biggrin.gif

cuteakoasin-dono   Jul 06 2007, 07:32 AM Quote
OH Yeah baby Prince of Tennis is one of may favorite anime ever! cool.gif

My favorite character is AKAYA KIRIHARA! he's a mean guy but eventually he turned good during the camp where selection of players will be conduted to fight the american team.

i really love this anime because of their awesome technique and special moves! My favorite killer technique is the phantom ball by lirihara and tezuka zone!

i also like the episodes where the chracters are small, those are very funny episodes. i think they are called the Tenipuri Family! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Does anyone know when will season 2 will start????

user posted image
user posted image
^^Moka-san is mine ^^

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Team Jul 06 2007, 09:51 AM Quote
QUOTE (cuteakoasin @ Jul 06 2007, 06:32 AM)
OH Yeah baby Prince of Tennis is one of may favorite anime ever! cool.gif

My favorite character is AKAYA KIRIHARA! he's a mean guy but eventually he turned good during the camp where selection of players will be conduted to fight the american team.

i really love this anime because of their awesome technique and special moves! My favorite killer technique is the phantom ball by lirihara and tezuka zone!

i also like the episodes where the chracters are small, those are very funny episodes. i think they are called the Tenipuri Family! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Does anyone know when will season 2 will start????

Unless you mean the National Championship OVA, then there is no Season 2.

cuteakoasin-dono   Jul 06 2007, 11:45 PM Quote
ahhhh ok. laugh.gif laugh.gif so definitely there will be a continuation of episodes of the series. smile.gif smile.gif

when will it come out??? unsure.gif unsure.gif

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Team Jul 06 2007, 11:53 PM Quote
QUOTE (cuteakoasin @ Jul 06 2007, 10:45 PM)
ahhhh ok. laugh.gif laugh.gif so definitely there will be a continuation of episodes of the series. smile.gif smile.gif

when will it come out??? unsure.gif unsure.gif

It's already out lol:

http://anime.fansub.tv/series.php/810/Prin...ship%20Chapter/

I think there are other sequels and a movie too that came out about a year ago.

cuteakoasin-dono   Jul 07 2007, 03:42 AM Quote
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jul 06 2007, 11:53 PM)

when will it come out???     
It's already out lol:

http://anime.fansub.tv/series.php/810/Prin...ship%20Chapter/

I think there are other sequels and a movie too that came out about a year ago.

well thanks a bunch!! im a number fan of this anime. biggrin.gif

REYOMA-dono   Retired Jul 07 2007, 05:11 AM Quote
Do u know on what ep it is now ? The last I watched was ep 9 of the National Championship,I think it's called this not sure I just watch get amazed laugh.gif

cuteakoasin-dono   Jul 08 2007, 07:58 PM Quote
QUOTE (REYOMA @ Jul 07 2007, 05:11 AM)
Do u know on what ep it is now ? The last I watched was ep 9 of the  National Championship,I think it's called this not sure I just watch get amazed

the nationals episodes are only up to episode 13 where ryoma and atobe had to battle each other biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

REYOMA-dono   Retired Jul 14 2007, 06:52 AM Quote
So where can I stream this from ? kk it's cool found out where hahahah last I watched was ep 10,going to stream ep 11 and now damn this site I am streaming from only has till 12 dry.gif

cuteakoasin-dono   Jul 14 2007, 08:02 AM Quote
uummmm did you mean ep 10 of the nationals?? or the second season?

my_only_bey   Dec 18 2007, 04:36 AM Quote
i love prince of tennis please return prince of tennis especially the final episode were they fight to the finals and national

********************************************************************************

i definitely love prince of tennis please return the episode that they fight to the nationals ....

[Moderator's Notes: Prince of Tennis is licensed and Fansub TV does not provide licensed anime. Please see the general rules for full details regarding this rule. Prince of Tennis - National Championship Chapter and Prince of Tennis - National Championship Semifinal are still available.
Please do not double post. Edit your original post instead of creating another.]
user posted imageAction: Posts merged. Reason: Forum Policy. Further information: General Rules.

user posted imageuser posted image

This post has been edited by Nahrallah on Dec 18 2007, 05:41 AM

czarjan   Mar 14 2008, 08:30 PM Quote
who is the tennis player have a tecnique "phantom ball" and what school?

Post merged. Use the search function before creating a new thread.

This post has been edited by chiisai_hana on Mar 14 2008, 08:44 PM

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 3 4 [5]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll