Moetan

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#121 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Fansub TV Leaders
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.<br>I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.<br><br>Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004<br>Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005<br>Sempai in June 2006<br>Fansub TV Team in October 2006<br>10000th post in July 2011<br>Fansub TV Leader in January 2011<br><br>Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:08 AM

Well, the unaired episode 13 was released today raw from the DVD. I really hope someone finish subbing this series. I wonder if I'm the only one here who's still waiting for this series tongue.gif

#122 deadlylazers

deadlylazers

-san

• Kouhais
  • 173 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:48 AM

I'm still waiting
I plan on marathoning the whole series through when subbed (if that happens...)
-_-)=○)゜O゜)

#123 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Fansub TV Team
  • 8829 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -<br><br>http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER<br><br>To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;<br><br>NAMES: -<br><br>JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!<br><br>COMPLETED DORAMA:-<br><br>1.) Kurosagi<br>2.) Liar Game<br>3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1<br>4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2<br>5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)<br>6.) It Started with a Kiss<br>7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)<br>8.) Devil Beside You<br>9.) My Boss, My Hero<br>10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!<br>11.) Full House<br>12.) One Pound Gospel<br>13.) Suppli (or &quot;Sapuri&quot;)<br>14.) Bull Fighting<br>15.) Sleeping Forest<br>16.) Stand Up!!<br>17.) Galileo<br>18.) Tiger &amp; Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)<br>19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)<br>20.) Proposal Daisakusen<br>21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)<br>22.) Dragon Zakura<br>23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)<br>24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)<br>25.) Mukodono 2003<br>26.) Gokusen (Season 1)<br>27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)<br>28.) Long Vacation<br>29.) Bambino!<br>30.) Boku dake no Madonna<br>31.) Good Luck!!<br>32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi<br>33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan<br>34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)<br>35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)<br>36.) Engine<br>37.) Puzzle(2007)<br>38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)<br>39.) HERO<br><br>Currently Watching DORAMA: -<br><br>1.) Gokusen series<br>2.) GTO<br>3.) They Kiss Again<br>4.) Honey and Clover<br>5.) Love Contract<br>6.) Fantasy Couple<br>7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)<br>8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)<br>9.) Coffee Prince<br>10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)<br>11.) Wonderful Life<br>12.) Himitsu no Hanazono<br>13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake<br>14.) Lunch Queen<br>15.) Densha Otoko<br>16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)<br>17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL<br>18.) Shukumei SPECIAL<br>19.) Maou<br>20.) Osen<br>21.) HERO<br>22.) Last Christmas<br>23.) Resurrection<br>24.) Zettai Kareshi<br>25.) Romeo and Juliet<br>26.) Yasuko to Kenji<br>27.) So I'm not so Handsome<br>28.) Attention Please<br><br>Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course. <br><br>Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL<br><br>I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -<br><br>1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2<br>2.) Macross Frontier<br>3.) Vampire Knight<br>4.) Sekirei<br>5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei<br>6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk<br>7.) To-LOVE-Ru<br>8.) Special A<br>9.) Itzura na Kiss<br>10.) Real Drive<br>11.) Nabari no Ou<br>12.) Shina Dark<br>13.) Soul Eater<br>14.) Blassreiter<br>15.) Crystal Blaze<br>16.) Amatsuki

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:50 AM

DAMN....I remember this series and I will watch it but I've forgotten where I got up to....I guess I'll watch the series again from the beginning. rolleyes.gif
user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

#124 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Fansub TV Leaders
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.<br>I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.<br><br>Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004<br>Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005<br>Sempai in June 2006<br>Fansub TV Team in October 2006<br>10000th post in July 2011<br>Fansub TV Leader in January 2011<br><br>Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:32 AM

A new sub group has officially picked up the project: http://www.mbtranslations.info/
and they're starting off with episode 5.5. Hopefully the ball finally gets rolling and this series over with since it's really old by now laugh.gif

Episode 5.5 is good, only if you forgot what happened in the first 5 episodes. Hopefully they'll sub the uncut episode 6 next before subbing episode 7 even though 6 really shouldn't have been cut..... unsure.gif

#125 Incorrect

Incorrect
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 05:06 AM

How many EPs are in this series?

#126 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~Posessed by the Phoenix~

• Fansub TV Team
  • 9009 posts
  • Interests:Anime, catgirls, bunnygirls, video games, Visual Novels, and maids so far.

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE (Incorrect @ Apr 18 2008, 01:06 AM)
How many EPs are in this series?

Well technically there were supposedly 12 in all, but they had t do a last minute change with one, and so if I remeber correctly it's now atr 13 since they added a 5.5 episode into the mix.
user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image

- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

#127 Thirdrail

Thirdrail

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:- Highly Approved -<br><br>FLCL<br><br>Mushishi (The best anime I've never seen mentioned at FansubTV.)<br><br>Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (haha i found this totally independently, loved it, and then learned three months later it was uber popular... when I wandered into the wasteland we know as youtube and saw HS clips everywhere. it's not over rated, it's just over-hyped.)<br><br>Kanon 2006 <br>Paranoia Agent<br>Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust<br>Studio Ghibli movies (Totoro!)<br>Ninja Scrolls<br>Samurai Champloo<br>Martain Successor Nadesico<br>Magical Girl Squad Alice<br>Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (+A's)<br>Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi<br>Cowboy Bebop<br>Kaleido Star<br>Trigun<br>Boogiepop Phantom<br>Powerpuff Girls Z<br>Rocket Girls<br>Witch Hunter Robin<br>Now and then, Here and there (!!!warning!!! - this is a seriously brutal story; about as fun to watch a holocaust documentary. very well done though.)<br><br>- Approved -<br><br>Blood+<br>Air<br>I, My, Me Strawberry Eggs<br>Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS<br>Lucky Star<br>Excel Saga<br>Air Gear<br>Evangelion (~ONLY~ when Shinji isn't speaking!)<br>Battle of the Planets (original)<br>Akira<br><br>Whichever Macross has the holographic opera battle cheerleader girl.<br><br>- Slightly Approved - <br><br>Idol Master Xenoglossia (you'd think a show about little girls being used to seduce giant robots would be better somehow...)<br><br>Ghost in the Shell SAC (i only ~require~ one likable character per series. throw me a bone, SAC.)<br><br>Mahoromatic (the 'good version' of chobits!)<br>Inukami<br>He is my Master<br>La Blue Girl<br>Lain<br>Final Fantasy Unlimited<br>Dragonball silliness (dbz fighting good, dbz talking bad)<br><br>- Not Approved -<br><br>.Hack/Sign (this series actually scarred me using only boredom as its psychic weapon. years later, i still get twitchy when i hear the theme music!)<br>(The emotionless void that is) Gundam<br>Evangelion (all the times Shinji speaks)<br>Chobits (a cow chick? you'll dance to anything.)<br>Claymore (a study in wasted potential.)<br><br>- Random Notes -<br><br>The manga Aria must be mentioned. It's fascinating while being virtually devoid of ANY kind of conflict. I've never seen anything like it.<br><br>I'd also like to send a shot out to my boy, Captain Harlock, who never really did much, but provided excellent posters.<br><br>oh yeah. Boy. I'm a guy. It seems important to mention that someplace before deranged otaku start emailing me about modeling that 'special sailor moon outfit' for them.

Posted 01 May 2008 - 12:41 AM

So this is the clean new episode 6? Or the original episode 6 that caused the fuss? I'm confused.
user posted image

#128 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Fansub TV Leaders
  • 10929 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (Thirdrail @ Apr 30 2008, 04:41 PM)
So this is the clean new episode 6? Or the original episode 6 that caused the fuss? I'm confused.

This is the actual episode 6 that was cancelled from the original broadcast.

#129 motormind

motormind

-san

• Kouhais
  • 322 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:35 AM

I don't get it. What is so special about episode 6? It's the same silliness as the rest of the series.

#130 Shinobu's_Lover

Shinobu's_Lover

-sama

• Kouhais
  • 1468 posts
  • Interests:Shinobu, Nodoka, Anime, Manga, Fanfiction, need I say more?

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:55 AM

That's what I'm wondering too. Episode 8 had 10 times more ecchiness, nudity, and resque material that episode 6. and yet it was episode 6 that got cut?
Loven Shinobu since 1999!
user posted image
Looking for these songs:

German OP theme song to Sailor Moon
Nicole Price & Brynne Price Sailor Moon Theme (S.A.F. Club Mix)
Motteke! Sailor Fuku [Choushi Koite Gyokusai Mix]

#131 hiddennin

hiddennin

-chi

• Kouhais
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:ANIME!!!!!(what else?)

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:11 PM

idk, what the censorship in Japan is but how can ep 6 have more hentai moments than ep 8

still, I'm glad that MBT picked this up
QUOTE (hiddennin)
We are nerds but that does not mean we cannot have a life. However, geeks cannot have a life.

QUOTE (hiddennin)
Playing MMOs is like having girlfriends.

user posted image

#132 Bartelbee

Bartelbee

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 99 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 08:58 AM

That Burst-Attack in Ep10, was that a ripoff of GeoGreymon from Digimon Data Squat?
user posted image
Sharing Coupons in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption(EU-Version), please add me.
Wii-Code: 8758 2165 5805 9057

#133 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Fansub TV Leaders
  • 10929 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (Bartelbee @ Jun 05 2008, 12:58 AM)
That Burst-Attack in Ep10, was that a ripoff of GeoGreymon from Digimon Data Squat?

I think this show has ripped off many other things from other series so I'm not surprised.

Regarding censorship. Since episode 5.5 when the new sub group picked up the series, they've been using the DVDs. Like Kodomo no Jikan, the DVDs has less censorship and so it may seem 8 and 10 have more nudity than episode 6, it was probably easier to cover up when shown on TV than in episode 6, which if you think hard enough, it makes sense.

#134 softbanker

softbanker

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:11 PM

Just started watchin Moetan and Im down to epi4. Te-hee Its just like that Power puff girl Z cartoon that my daughter likes watchin. biggrin.gif Funny transformation with the drooling and nose bleed.

#135 nijlandp

nijlandp

-sama

• Sempais
  • 2624 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, japanese language, football<br>The anime i watched:<br>- Robotech (everything there is)<br>- Thundersub<br>- Transformers<br>- Thundercats<br>- Mask<br>- The real ghostbusters<br>- Visionairies<br>- Akira<br>- Golden Boy<br>- Hand Maid May<br>- Neon Genesis Evangelion<br>- Rozen Maiden (all 3 series)<br>- Cowboy Bebop<br>- Sister Princess<br>- Maburaho<br>- To heart (all)<br>- Card Captor Sakura (movies)<br>- Wind a breath of heart<br>- Midori no Hibi<br>- REC<br>- Tsukuyomi - Moon phase<br>- Ah my goddess (all)<br>- Green Green<br>- Kanon 2002 and 2006<br>- Final Approach<br>- Zero No Tsukaima<br>- Futakoi<br>- Tokimeki <br>- Kekkaishi<br>- One<br>- The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya<br>- Neon Genesis Evangelion<br>- Saikano<br>- Aishiturize Baby<br>- Kono Nirikukumo itsukushii sekai<br>- Air TV<br>- Pita Ten<br>- Onegai Teacher<br>- Onegai Twins<br>- Karin<br>- Tales of Phantasia<br>- Ichigo 100%<br>- Love Hina<br>- Ai Yori Aoshi (both series)<br>- Hourglass of Summer<br>- Chobits<br>- Elfenlied<br>- Saber Marionette J<br>- Saishi Heiki Kanojo<br>- Da capo<br>- Mahurabo - Heartfull days<br>- Inukami <br>- Bottle fairy<br>- Sola<br>- Ranma 1/2<br>- Sumomo mo momo mo<br>- Today in class 5-2<br>- he is my master<br>- Shakugan no shana<br>- Fate stay night<br>- Zero no tsukaima 2 <br>- School days<br>- Mamotte! lollipop<br>- Mushiuta<br>- Hayate no Gotoku<br>- Lovely complex <br>- Lucky star<br>- Sayonara zetsubou sensei<br>- _summer<br>- Code-e<br>- Nagasarete Airantou<br>- Moetan<br>- Kamichama Karin<br>- Seto no Hanayome<br>- Kaibutsu Oujo<br>- Umisho<br>- Mamorukun ni megami no shukufuku wo!<br>- Clannad<br>- Myself; yourself<br>- Kodomo no jikan<br>- Shugo Chara<br>- Goshuushou-sama ninomiya-kun<br>- prism ark<br>- Fate stay night<br>- Shakugan no shana<br>- ef - a tale of memories<br>- rental magic <br>- kimikiss pure rouge<br>- suteki tantei labyrinth<br>- koharubiyori<br>- higurashi no naku koro ni kai<br>- potemayo <br>- nanatsuiro drops<br>- kakurenbo<br>- chocotto sister<br>- trouble chocolate<br>- hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora<br>- ichigo mashimaro<br>- mushiuta<br>- puni puni poemi<br>- Eiken<br>- Cosplay complex<br>- Touka Gettan<br>- sister princess<br>- kareshi kanojo no jijou<br>- winter garden<br>- sakura diaries<br>- dokuro<br>- nodame cantabile<br>- exosquad<br>- welcome to the n.h.k.<br>- itsudatte my santa

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (hiddennin @ May 27 2008, 05:11 PM)
idk, what the censorship in Japan is but how can ep 6 have more hentai moments than ep 8

still, I'm glad that MBT picked this up

I can agree with that biggrin.gif . When i saw the first episodes i really thought: what the (censored laugh.gif ). This is quite funny due to all the exaggerated characters and actions and of course the absolute fabulous english lesson at the end (like the more serious Rental Magica and of course the absolute winner of Lucky star (until now i haven't seen anything as great of an ending like that one biggrin.gif ). I sure was sad when the translation group dropped the series sad.gif . Thanks again to MBT.

#136 softbanker

softbanker

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:10 AM

unsure.gif u-huh... lolidan really did a great job on it. but tnx to mbt i can still watch it weheeheh..

#137 motormind

motormind

-san

• Kouhais
  • 322 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 02:37 PM

I sure didn't expect any high art from this series, but episode 13 just ... didn't ... make ... any .... sense! Whatsoever! The only really funny part where those two (yes, TWO) Moetan corner bits at the end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users