Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Sayonara Zetsubō Sensei, Comedy, School-life, Slice-of-Life

Pages: (23) « First ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 
JCDRANZER - Sky King - Ô-SAMAのスパム!   Fansub TV Team Nov 14 2009, 05:08 AM Quote
I just finished episode 10.....after the ED is played, there's a part where Chiri and Kudou look like news reporters and where they address complaints and compliments by fans. There was one particular area I though was true....there are "too many blackboard jokes".....its good and makes the show unique but for me in particular....I have to pause the episode way too many times just read those little extras that sometimes don't really mean anything..........I'm kinda left with should I pause and read it or just simply skip it and its not in my nature to skip things when watching anime and I hate it when I miss something but that can't be said for everyone now, can it ? rolleyes.gif wink.gif

The thing is doing all those pauses increasing the time I watch an episode. wink.gif Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.........what did you guys do ???? sad.gif

EDIT #1:

Ahhhhhhhhhh.....it doesn't matter, I'm just gonna watch it by pausing it whenever I want to read the extras and the blackboard jokes. There wasn't much of them in the last 3 episodes of season 1 anyway.

Just saw episode 11 and 12.....season 1 is over and now its time to start downloading the 2nd season....gotta love LoliP, ddls from them are seriously fast....lolz I just finished downloading the 1st episode of Zoku. laugh.gif

Overall, season 1 is 9/10 from me. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by JCDRANZER on Nov 14 2009, 08:13 AM

user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

JCDRANZER - Sky King - Ô-SAMAのスパム!   Fansub TV Team Dec 02 2009, 09:13 AM Quote
I've seen the first 8 episodes of Zoku SZS since finishing off the 1st season. rolleyes.gif

The 2nd season is very very weird but still enjoyable and I'm hoping in the future that Kiri and Majiru will hook up....she teases him way too much and well he really does have genuine feelings for her because she's not abandoning him like his parents did.....I'm wondering what their age difference is.....I hope its not too big. wink.gif

This series is surprisingly deep.....the individual characters have deep and some tragic or troubled backgrounds. rolleyes.gif

Just started watching episode 09. biggrin.gif Loving the OP btw. tongue.gif laugh.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)

JCDRANZER - Sky King - Ô-SAMAのスパム!   Fansub TV Team Dec 08 2009, 04:05 PM Quote
I finally finished season 2..........it was just pure awesome SZS fun. laugh.gif

I really liked the last episode as it felt like SHAFT went up a gear on the production cost for episode 13 of Zoku SZS. rolleyes.gif I thoroughly enjoyed this series but each 23 minutes episode takes me at least 45 minutes because the amount of times I want to pause the episode and read all the "extras". Hence, its one of those series where its actually better not to marathon it......becomes too hectic. Each episode offers a lot.....a lot of things happen.

I liked the change of the focus of the fan-service being more prominetly on Kiri Komori and Kaere/Kaede Kimura than Chie on the first season. Overall.....I prefer the fan-service on Chie way more as I just find her way more sexy......super hawt. tongue.gif wub.gif

I love the scenes that they didn't do too much of but when she beats up or steps on the baldie student....its funny as enjoys it....basic femdom + SM. I really love the S-Chie. tongue.gif laugh.gif

MajiruxKomori........FTW!!! XD laugh.gif

Season 2 was great and its why I'm going to give the 2nd season a 9/10. rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

mamori-sama   Sempais Dec 08 2009, 04:18 PM Quote
just watched the new ova and loved it XD. the best was chiri's sister, tane. always making messes for her sister to clean up ^^.

Barbobot-the Pirate King   Fansub TV Team Feb 18 2010, 02:13 PM Quote
The impossible has become possible!

The Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei anime has been licensed for US release by Media Blasters. Not as huge of a surprise that someone went and licensed it after the manga ended up getting licensed, but still a big enough surprise. ANNs report on it just says the first eng subbed dvd will ship on May 25. It doesn't necessarily specify whether the show will be just subbed or also dubbed. I kinda hope for a dub just cause I'd like to have that option to see what they do with it. Of course for a show like this that is so japanese centric with it's topical humor the sub will be my default preference, but I think it would be interesting if they could get some talented writers to re-write the script to make it fit more of an american audience for a dub.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Oblivious to the World - My Blog
Barbobot's Anime List
Current Top 5 Ongoing (Updated for Winter '10 01/10)
1. Durarara!
2. To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
3. Katanagatari
4. Kimi ni Todoke
5. Dance in the Vampire Bund
Special Nod to Ongoing Series: Cross Game, FMAB

mamori-sama   Sempais Feb 18 2010, 10:30 PM Quote
haha! finally ^^. been wondering how long it would be till I could give someone more money for this anime wink.gif

AccipiterF1-sama   Fansub TV Team Feb 18 2010, 11:27 PM Quote
That's Cool. I almost bought some of the Manga last week but decided to get Ghost in the Shell instead. Next time I hit the bookstore... And this Anime will definitely be added to my collection as well.

Interesting that it could be coming without a dub. Gintama, another heavy Japaneses pun and cultural reference laden show, is supposed to be released here without a dub as well.

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"I have been blogging!" - The Monarch
From the Venture Bros. episode: Victor. Echo. November.
user posted image user posted image

mamori-sama   Sempais Feb 19 2010, 01:49 AM Quote
I think it would be just as well to only have the dub, lowers the cost of production and far too many of the jokes wouldn't quite make the language jump ><

JCDRANZER - Sky King - Ô-SAMAのスパム!   Fansub TV Team Feb 19 2010, 03:44 AM Quote
QUOTE (mamori @ Feb 19 2010, 07:49 AM)
I think it would be just as well to only have the dub, lowers the cost of production and far too many of the jokes wouldn't quite make the language jump ><

You mean "only have the sub"....right ?? wink.gif

mamori-sama   Sempais Feb 19 2010, 02:09 PM Quote
...yes, yes I did XD

NeoScott-san   Feb 19 2010, 09:27 PM Quote
Well, There goes that months pay.

Any word on a season (4/5)

This post has been edited by NeoScott on Feb 19 2010, 09:28 PM

Ausdoerrt-sama   Fansub TV Team Feb 20 2010, 12:15 PM Quote
Interesting that it could be coming without a dub. Gintama, another heavy Japaneses pun and cultural reference laden show, is supposed to be released here without a dub as well.

There's your answer. It'd be pretty impossible to do a good dub translation, so they'll probably just take a.f.k. or gg subs and stick em on the DVD release laugh.gif

Plus, can't speak for Gintama, but SZS also relies heavily on superb voice-acting and famous seiyuu. Not to mention that the cast is gigantic as well.

user posted image

My rarely-updated anime list

/人(◕ ‿‿ ◕)人\ 僕と契約して。。。

AccipiterF1-sama   Fansub TV Team Feb 20 2010, 01:32 PM Quote
QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Feb 20 2010, 01:15 PM)

There's your answer. It'd be pretty impossible to do a good dub translation, so they'll probably just take a.f.k. or gg subs and stick em on the DVD release laugh.gif

Plus, can't speak for Gintama, but SZS also relies heavily on superb voice-acting and famous seiyuu. Not to mention that the cast is gigantic as well.

You know, they should just steal the fansubs. What are the groups going to do about it, sue them? wink.gif

Gintama is the same, huge awesome cast. In fact quite a lot of both casts are shared between the two shows. As hard as it is for them to usually come up with a quality dub comparatively speaking, it would be nearly impossible for them to match the level of acting in these two shows.

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"I have been blogging!" - The Monarch
From the Venture Bros. episode: Victor. Echo. November.
user posted image user posted image

Ausdoerrt-sama   Fansub TV Team Feb 20 2010, 06:33 PM Quote
^ Not to mention that it's happened before. Although TBH I hope they did it more, seeing the sub quality on SOME releases dry.gif

And for dub, it's not just matching the quality (although most people "who only watch dubs" would probably ignore it in the first place), it's that I'd love to see them for example dubbing the scene with CV-swapping. Just impossible, right? Most English VAs sound exactly the same regardless of the role.

user posted image

/人(◕ ‿‿ ◕)人\ 僕と契約して。。。

Ausdoerrt-sama   Fansub TV Team Mar 12 2010, 11:57 AM Quote
Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei!

This time for real, it seems. Oh well, it was a helluva ride. The delicious Chiri-service near the end was welcome, as was the great Zombie-movie parody.

Maybe I should start reading the manga.

user posted image

/人(◕ ‿‿ ◕)人\ 僕と契約して。。。

NecroRyu-san   Mar 03 2012, 06:50 PM Quote
QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Mar 12 2010, 12:57 PM)
Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei!

This time for real, it seems.

noup not yet ^^ necrobumped this thread after two years being a special ocassion, just watched the final SZS OVA and is as wicked as ever with most of the main cast seen in previous seasons, half of it Itoshiki-sensei doing the detective role in a desperate murder case of an old friend (Kaere screaming sue every time killed me xD) then some kind of musical and more weird sketches after the ending laugh.gif

March ava/sig: Nisemonogatari - fire sisters Karen & Tsukihi
user posted imageuser posted image
Scores of the Latest Top 10 Anime TV Series / OVA Series:
1. Mirai Nikki - 9/10 (airing, Episode 0 OVA 8/10)
2. Fate Zero - 9/10 (ongoing, Unlimited Blade Works 9/10)
3. Nisemonogatari - 8/10 (airing, Bakemonogatari 9/10)
4. Another - 8/10 (airing)
5. Ano Natsu de Matteru - 8/10 (airing)
6. Black ★Rock Shooter - 7/10 (airing, OVA 6/10)
7. Hellsing The Dawn - 7/10 (ongoing, Ultimate ovas 10/10)
8. Higurashi no naku koro ni Kira - 7/10 (OVAs 1 & 2 6/10)
9. Appleseed XIII - 6/10 (ongoing, OVA 7/10, movie 8/10)
10. Kamisama Dolls Specials - 6/10 (ongoing, series 10/10)

Ausdoerrt-sama   Fansub TV Team Mar 03 2012, 09:08 PM Quote
Wait, did I just get necro-ninja'd? ph34r.gif I was gonna necro this too...

Well, the special wasn't that great actually, but it did bring back memories. Looked beautiful though, I just wish someone went and re-released all the subs using the BD rips. Probably not happening though.

user posted image

/人(◕ ‿‿ ◕)人\ 僕と契約して。。。

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (23) « First ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll