Tutorials

File Problems
Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

re: Connection Errors

Pages: (12) « First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 
synchk-dono   May 26 2010, 08:05 AM Quote
just want to inform/report that i'm having a connection problem (connection error -> disconnected, reconnecting ... [repeat forever XD]) while downloading Angel Beats EP 02, both using scheduler and download manager.. the other episodes (01, 03 - 08) were just fine wink.gif

EDIT:
problem solved, thankiee you smile.gif

This post has been edited by synchk on May 28 2010, 06:55 AM

MissVixen16   Jun 22 2010, 08:28 AM Quote
B Gate H Kei epiosde 5 has problems, if someone would please help me I would be so thankful.

Mod Note: Post merged.

This post has been edited by Kid-Wolf on Jun 22 2010, 10:18 AM

slymsh   Jun 26 2010, 09:54 AM Quote
Cannot open anime.fansub.tv using safari 5 on snow leopard, it opened until the day before yesterday, I gave it a day but no luck. I can access the homescreen and the forums and anything without the anime.fansub.tv.
Safari can’t open the page “ht tp://anime.fansub.tv/series.php/1584/Angel_Beats%21/” because Safari can’t find the server “anime.fansub.tv
that happens with every series.
Help please. (added the space in http so I can use it here)

Edit: Accessed through a different ISP, seems to solve the issue, which makes me wonder if my original IP was banned, which is wild baseless speculation on my part, as it doesn't say it. That or my ISP is terrible.
Solved

This post has been edited by slymsh on Jun 27 2010, 12:19 PM

luffyD-chi   Aug 30 2010, 04:04 PM Quote
hey what's happening with the scheduler? i can't seem to use it at all now.... it takes forever to go through the save to process and when i finally get it done and click save nothing happens and then it goes back to the launch scheduler page..... what's going on doode?

Please try the process again in a little while after this edit. Hopefully what I did will fix your problem...

This post has been edited by dchaosblade on Aug 30 2010, 04:53 PM

user posted image

destroyah-chan   Aug 30 2010, 07:34 PM Quote
Dropping by to mention that it seems that screenshots.fansub.tv is timing out. The result is that all screenshots on main page are not loading any longer. I will assume that there is an issue with the server on your end, and a quick reboot will solve the issue.

Connection in use is VZ FIOS. DNS is a custom set since VZ's dns are slower than molasses.

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Aug 30 2010, 09:01 PM Quote
Yeah I noticed that as well, and I was wondering what is going on with not only the screenshots, but even the J-Zine image isn't showing up as of now.

dchaosblade - Lord of Chaos   Retired Aug 30 2010, 09:22 PM Quote
Well, the image for the J-Zine is hosted at http://www.maikuando.tv/ - which appears to be down in general. I assume that this is unrelated to the screenshots, but is rather just a very interestingly timed coincidence...
But yes, the screenshots have been down for a day or two now at least.

daft27-nya   Fansub TV Leaders Aug 30 2010, 11:38 PM Quote
Drive failure. sad.gif

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Aug 31 2010, 12:57 AM Quote
Ouch, tough break there daft-sama. Hopefully it's salvagable then. Besides as along as the episodes are ok that's what really counts here.

As for the J-Zine, yeah that does kind of mark up a rather odd coincidence here.

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

destroyah-chan   Aug 31 2010, 12:34 PM Quote
I feel for you Daft. I have had two drive failures so far this year, along with an external enclosure giving up the ghost. All without warning. sad.gif

Also the Seagate 7200.11 1.5 TB drive on my main pc has two reallocated sectors already. It seems that the drive manufacturers are making drives that aren't tested in hot locations. Added another fan and it seems to be working better.

daft27-nya   Fansub TV Leaders Sep 01 2010, 09:43 AM Quote
Some code was lost and needs to be rewritten, but I think we'll have full working screenshots again soon. The backup that I had was unfortunately many months old, so a lot of pics need to be regenerated.

If you see some guy working on his notebook under an umbrella on the beach this weekend, it might just be me. smile.gif

user posted image
user posted image

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Sep 01 2010, 10:04 AM Quote
QUOTE (daft27 @ Sep 01 2010, 04:43 PM)
Some code was lost and needs to be rewritten, but I think we'll have full working screenshots again soon.  The backup that I had was unfortunately many months old, so a lot of pics need to be regenerated.

If you see some guy working on his notebook under an umbrella on the beach this weekend, it might just be me.

If we see you then maybe we should bring you some ice cream or something to drink?
Still we owe you a lot of gratitude for what you did/do and are going to do.
Thanks that you are going to spend your weekend on this.

Maiku_Ando-dono   Fansub TV Leaders Sep 04 2010, 01:31 PM Quote
QUOTE (dchaosblade @ Aug 31 2010, 03:22 AM)
Well, the image for the J-Zine is hosted at http://www.maikuando.tv/  - which appears to be down in general.  I assume that this is unrelated to the screenshots, but is rather just a very interestingly timed coincidence...
But yes, the screenshots have been down for a day or two now at least.

Not a coincidence... same drive failure... :/

J-zine stuff should be back up now, including the download for the pdf, (my site is pritty much back as well). I do still have to fix the downloads for the older issues but thats an unrelated problem.

Backups are good things to have... I just need to remember to move them to a safe place next time sad.gif

dchaosblade - Lord of Chaos   Retired Sep 07 2010, 09:43 AM Quote
QUOTE (Maiku_Ando @ Sep 04 2010, 03:31 PM)
Not a coincidence... same drive failure... :/

J-zine stuff should be back up now, including the download for the pdf, (my site is pritty much back as well). I do still have to fix the downloads for the older issues but thats an unrelated problem.

Backups are good things to have... I just need to remember to move them to a safe place next time sad.gif

Ah, didn't know our screenshots were hosted on same drive as your site. Learned something new...

< Back to File Distribution >

Topic OptionsPages: (12) « First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll