• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nino Sage

Nino Sage

-chi

• Kouhais
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 04:37 AM

I have not seen much of it but I have played the games. I hope ADV does a good job on it. I know it's very unlikely that ADV will chose Crispin Freeman to do Albedo but it would nice if they do, since he was great with Albedo in the games.

#2 Nightdragon

Nightdragon

TSiF-Tearraven

• Retired
  • 1239 posts
  • Interests:I bounce back and forth from FTV. Do I enjoy it? Very much so. Yet, life demands more than I can give at certain points and forces me to do the things I need more than the things I want.<br><br>I have made and crossed bridges here while burning others. In time, I hope everything can be fixed and made better. I just want to know this place is a home that I can return to whenever I need it.<br><br>As for my interests... I enjoy video games, computers, fixing electronics, playing the drums, hanging with friends, and working at my two jobs. Oh! And this place

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:16 AM

There is an Xenosaga anime? Where did you find this information?
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#3 Kansatsusha-sama

Kansatsusha-sama

-プリムラ こいびと

• Fansub TV Team
  • 1927 posts
  • Interests:Anime, loli(lol), origami, game, drawing expecailly anime girl, computers, etc... making animated sig
    Girls in anime characteristic that I usually like. Kuudere, Tsundere,& certain unique type

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:32 AM

QUOTE (Nightdragon @ Jun 23 2007, 12:16 AM)

uhh yes there is where were you XD. Although the art style... compare to the game and the anime O_O... lol
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Come check out the Gif Thread
Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 1-3 YEAH!!!

#4 jul10

jul10

-mokyu

• Retired
  • 2544 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:34 AM

QUOTE (Nightdragon @ Jun 23 2007, 01:16 AM)

lol this series has been released in 2005... (you have to check internet and anime more often, nightdragon) tongue.gif http://www.animenews...ime.php?id=4569

A few days ago this series has been licensed by ADV though...

edit: ah it seems primula faster than me by 2 minutes...
user posted image
Fansub. TV does not deal with licensed anime or Media Factory Inc. Works.
For complete information, please read the Anime Rules

user posted image
user posted image --> Fansub TV Awards #3
user posted image --> Fansub TV Awards #4

#5 Kansatsusha-sama

Kansatsusha-sama

-プリムラ こいびと

• Fansub TV Team
  • 1927 posts
  • Interests:Anime, loli(lol), origami, game, drawing expecailly anime girl, computers, etc... making animated sig
    Girls in anime characteristic that I usually like. Kuudere, Tsundere,& certain unique type

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:43 AM

QUOTE (jul10 @ Jun 23 2007, 12:34 AM)
lol this series has been released in 2005... (you have to check internet and anime more often, nightdragon)  tongue.gif http://www.animenews...ime.php?id=4569

A few days ago this series has been licensed by ADV though...

edit: ah it seems primula faster than me by 2 minutes...

Dont you hate me XD...

I was coming back with the animenewsnetwork link too but you came and did it XD.

Funny.. I respond by Kansa, Kansatsusha, or Primula XD although now I register on some forums with Primula hehee =D
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Come check out the Gif Thread
Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 1-3 YEAH!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users