General Art
Competitions
The Gallery
Tutorials

File Problems
Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

The Sexiest Anime, What do you think is the sexiest anime?

Pages: (2) [1] 2 
TheGuardian-chi   Jul 13 2007, 02:22 PM Quote
What do you think is THE sexiest anime? Currently or ever? girls, if you think there's an anime about sexy guys dont be ashamed, tell us. not including hentai. and state why.

Hiasubi-Kodomo no Jikan Whore   Fansub TV Team Jul 13 2007, 02:27 PM Quote
Erm well there ius Green Green i mena there are many Kawaii girls in it, but then there is Green Green, nicely animated not a single Male, some Yuri relationships......and then there is Kanon 2006, the Characters are extremly well done, have great personalitys, many people like at least one Character.

Because of these reasons i find it hard to believe to go with one anime.

Top 5 Manga Currently Reading: {Updated - 17/12/2010}
1. Oniichan Control
2. Love Junkies
3. Kodomo no Jikan
4. Bakuman
5. Otaku no Musume-san

user posted image
user posted image

smokie-sama   Retired Jul 13 2007, 04:03 PM Quote
Green Green. I would say Moetan but not enough is out yet for me to confirm that and its more oriented to those of us with a tase for loli.

ser4-dono   Sempais Jul 13 2007, 04:12 PM Quote
if we talking about sexy like sex appeal i got to say it is Tenjou Tenge if we talking about ungodly curtness well it is probably shffle

Hiyuu   Jul 13 2007, 04:17 PM Quote
maburaho and shuffle XD and other anime like it o.0

InuyashaX-Hokage   Jul 13 2007, 04:37 PM Quote
From the ones I watched, I'd go with Inukami! hand's down, it's just so perverted and has many "hot" parts in it.

ubermensch-san   Jul 14 2007, 02:20 AM Quote
mai hime-just love the close ups on mai's bon-bons tongue.gif ...and natsuki's latex outfit too leaves little to be imagined wink.gif ..other than this maybe kanon cuz the characters are very well drawn but they are more on the side of cute than sexy

emotionallywasted-san   Jul 14 2007, 02:38 AM Quote
id ser4. Tenjou Tenge had some sexy people in it.

to me there are series out there that are not sexy as a whole but have characters who have great personality which make them sexy for me. like Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge - Kyouhei - had a personality which i loved and he is sexier in the manga than in the anime.

azn_juliet-chi   Jul 14 2007, 02:51 AM Quote
Touka gettan isnt really "that" sexy but there are moments where is goes to that level, tenjou tenge too, but lately for me Touka Gettan =P

bondmag69   Jul 14 2007, 03:04 AM Quote
I would have to say Air Gear.............has sexy scenes that blew my mind ohmy.gif .......lol

emotionallywasted-san   Jul 14 2007, 03:24 AM Quote
tenjou tenge / air gear
both created by oh! great - he has some skill

cuteakoasin-dono   Jul 14 2007, 03:29 AM Quote
Sexiest Anime for me huh? well ill go for Girls Bravo and Bleach then.

wavejbird94-chan   Apr 21 2008, 05:38 PM Quote
the sexyest animes i think are girls bravo and tenjou tenge

Mowerman-dono   Sempais Apr 21 2008, 05:56 PM Quote
Tenjou Tenge/Air Gear/Girls Bravo all have their appeal, but I would say the sexiest anime character is Masane Amaha from Witchblade biggrin.gif All the women in that series have their sexual appeal, though biggrin.gif

oppai-ga-suki-sama   Sempais Apr 21 2008, 08:06 PM Quote
The women from Dragonaut the Resonace are also quite good looking.

EggBeast - deska`   Fansub TV Team Apr 21 2008, 08:18 PM Quote
Cowboy bebop! Seriously! Has anyone here EVER seen the episode "Jupiter Jazz"?!? Sexiness up that wazoo! "Ballade of a Fallen Angel"?!?

Come on! Nothing can top that!

damienstryker-dono   Sempais Apr 21 2008, 09:50 PM Quote
If we are really talking about "sexiness" in an anime... then one thing that comes to my mind would be the beauty that lies within Yumeria. Transforming superwomen... skin tight clothes that fall apart as his power for them wanes... what can be hotter than a girl who says "Mone" every 5 seconds... gerf...

JCDRANZER - Sky King - Ô-SAMAのスパム!   Fansub TV Team Apr 21 2008, 10:01 PM Quote
Sexiest...hmmmm....I've seen loads. laugh.gif

EXAMPLES: -

Air Gear
Tenjou Tenge
Kanonkon
Fate/Stay Night
Tsukihime
Grenaider
MOUSE (its horrible though~~)
GiTS
Mai Hime
Mai Otome
Onegai Teacher
Tonagura!
Kanokon
xxxHOLiC
To-LOVE-Ru
AIKa R-16: Virgin Mission

There's loads more...but I'm tired. tongue.gif

user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

misha-dono   Retired Apr 22 2008, 07:21 AM Quote
Heyas,

For me it's anything that Studio Fantasia has done. "Agent AIKa/AIKa R-16" and "Najica Blitz Tactics". Hot babes who know how to look after themselves. And Pantyshots galore!! And to a lesser extent, "Stratos 4/S4 Advance" - but that has cute girls, and sexy aircraft, specifically the best British warplane that never was, the BAC TSR-2 (but then I'm an aerospace fanatic, and I LOVE this plane! Also my best friend's older brother even worked on the TSR-2 before it was scrapped in the mid-60s, hence my bias, natch!).

Also the "Dirty Pair/Dirty Pair Flash" series, as well as "Burn Up/W/Excess/Scramble" (Rio Kinezono is mai waifu!). And particularly "Ah My Goddess", specifically Urd & Hild - brown girls really ARE the best!

Vicepuma-dono   Sempais Apr 22 2008, 07:27 AM Quote
For me it has to be Tenjou Tenge just because Maya is in it and it's an awesome character design for the females in that show, for us that aren't loli fans that is. Besides when you can watch great action with sexy characters it's gotta be a winner biggrin.gif

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll