• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 TheGuardian

TheGuardian

-chi

• Kouhais
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:22 PM

What do you think is THE sexiest anime? Currently or ever? girls, if you think there's an anime about sexy guys dont be ashamed, tell us. not including hentai. and state why.

#2 Hiasubi

Hiasubi

-Snuggle Bunny

• Fansub TV Team
  • 1984 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:27 PM

Erm well there ius Green Green i mena there are many Kawaii girls in it, but then there is Green Green, nicely animated not a single Male, some Yuri relationships......and then there is Kanon 2006, the Characters are extremly well done, have great personalitys, many people like at least one Character.

Because of these reasons i find it hard to believe to go with one anime.

#3 smokie

smokie

-sama

• Retired
  • 1266 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Science fiction, fantasy, comics(western and manga), action figures, video games.<br><br>I am an asshole. I tend to be rude and outrageous at times. I will insult your favorite anime series or character at some point in time. Whats more I will probably enjoy doing so. I'm also FTV's Corrupter of Souls and probably the closest thing we have to a troll here but thats only if I'm in a bad mood and a few select people get on my nerves. In short don't take what I say too seriously. <br><br>My Harem(WIP)<br>Minami Iwasaki from Lucky Star.<br>Jean from Claymore.<br>Kagaimi. Yukino's mother from Nagasarete Airantou.<br>Scarlet Claw from Re:Cutie Honey.<br>Asami from Mushi-Uta.<br>Kudryavka Noumi from Little Busters!<br>Yuiko Kurugaya from Little Busters!<br>Sasami Sasasegawa from Little Busters!<br>Rin Natsume from Little Busters!<br>Mio Nishizono from Little Busters!<br>Kanata Futaki from Little Busters!<br><br>Thats right I have done a claim on the majority of the girls from Little Busters! with no anime adaptation in sight. I'm evil and I know it.<br><br>I'm also an Apprentice Key Master but I took that out of my sig since it was getting too cluttered.

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:03 PM

Green Green. I would say Moetan but not enough is out yet for me to confirm that and its more oriented to those of us with a tase for loli.
Fansub TV Corrupter of Souls
Aniki. Proud leader and founder of Fansub TV's Dai Gurren-Dan.
~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~
~Touch the Untouchable, Break the Unbreakable~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~

#4 ser4

ser4

-dono

• Sempais
  • 675 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:12 PM

if we talking about sexy like sex appeal i got to say it is Tenjou Tenge if we talking about ungodly curtness well it is probably shffle
user posted image

#5 Hiyuu

Hiyuu
  • Kouhais
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:17 PM

maburaho and shuffle XD and other anime like it o.0

#6 InuyashaX

InuyashaX

-Hokage

• Kouhais
  • 1244 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:37 PM

From the ones I watched, I'd go with Inukami! hand's down, it's just so perverted and has many "hot" parts in it.
"Because I have failed so many times, that is why I succeed" -Michael Jordan
A group of enthusiasts shall shed light upon the world"- Fansubbers United
Click here for the rules regarding FTV:)

My definition of "now"
Now is that little voice in your head that's telling you now is now but it's really now past 1 minute in reality but now is not now right now so now will come a little after later then a little before after at a time period now at the end of the day where now is consistent with your mind at a moment where now is now but still not truly now.

#7 ubermensch

ubermensch

-san

• Kouhais
  • 224 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 08:20 AM

mai hime-just love the close ups on mai's bon-bons tongue.gif ...and natsuki's latex outfit too leaves little to be imagined wink.gif ..other than this maybe kanon cuz the characters are very well drawn but they are more on the side of cute than sexy
user posted image
[I own twenty blades of grass and a wild flower and its fuzzy wispy spore that grows beside it. I own the six thousand and seventy fifth shade of red in the sunset at solstice. I own a square inch of sky and two ounces of cloud and three winter stars. I own a wreath of spring wisps and a fairy's laugh and a story's sigh.
I own them because no one else does and I consider them mine more than anybody else.]

#8 emotionallywasted

emotionallywasted

-san

• Kouhais
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:Anime. Manga. Jdoramas. <br>Sitting outside under the stars.<br>Learning new things.<br>Traveling to new countries

Posted 14 July 2007 - 08:38 AM

id ser4. Tenjou Tenge had some sexy people in it.

to me there are series out there that are not sexy as a whole but have characters who have great personality which make them sexy for me. like Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge - Kyouhei - had a personality which i loved and he is sexier in the manga than in the anime.

#9 azn_juliet

azn_juliet

-chi

• Kouhais
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 08:51 AM

Touka gettan isnt really "that" sexy but there are moments where is goes to that level, tenjou tenge too, but lately for me Touka Gettan =P

#10 bondmag69

bondmag69
  • Kouhais
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 09:04 AM

I would have to say Air Gear.............has sexy scenes that blew my mind ohmy.gif .......lol

#11 emotionallywasted

emotionallywasted

-san

• Kouhais
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:Anime. Manga. Jdoramas. <br>Sitting outside under the stars.<br>Learning new things.<br>Traveling to new countries

Posted 14 July 2007 - 09:24 AM

tenjou tenge / air gear
both created by oh! great - he has some skill

#12 cuteakoasin

cuteakoasin

-dono

• Kouhais
  • 631 posts
  • Interests:Im a person who loves Anime so much. Anime Anime Anime Anime all the way. Anime is part of my everydaylife and i will watch as much anime as i could and i will galdlly show my sons and daughters the beauty of anime.^^

Posted 14 July 2007 - 09:29 AM

Sexiest Anime for me huh? well ill go for Girls Bravo and Bleach then.
user posted image
user posted image
^^Moka-san is mine ^^

#13 wavejbird94

wavejbird94

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:I like anime my favorite anime is naruto but i am trying to see as much good anime as i can and i am kinda good at drawing but i still got alot to learn

Posted 21 April 2008 - 11:38 PM

the sexyest animes i think are girls bravo and tenjou tenge
user posted image

#14 Mowerman

Mowerman

-dono

• Sempais
  • 754 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 11:56 PM

Tenjou Tenge/Air Gear/Girls Bravo all have their appeal, but I would say the sexiest anime character is Masane Amaha from Witchblade biggrin.gif All the women in that series have their sexual appeal, though biggrin.gif

#15 oppai-ga-suki

oppai-ga-suki

-sama

• Sempais
  • 2118 posts
  • Interests:anime, computers, sports( fishing, soccer,football), ecchi

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:06 AM

The women from Dragonaut the Resonace are also quite good looking.
user posted image
Blooming flower, please tell me
Why do people fight and hurt one another ?

#16 EggBeast

EggBeast

- deska`

• Retired
  • 1597 posts
  • Location:Right here, right now. Of course I recall my past times an places, and I must always respect my times and places to be. lol
  • Interests:Dang, I'm updating this nonsense!<br><br>I love going to college, I love meeting all kinds of new people, I'm loving my major, and I'm... liking my minor.<br><br>So... I've gotta say I'm still enjoying software development, and enjoying mathematics even more than when I started college.<br><br>I'm still big into philosophy, of course. I still enjoy poetry, though I haven't been writing quite as much as I used to. And I still love to talk religion.<br><br>I've got to say that I've cut down quite a bit on my anime intake from a few years ago, although I still watch a series from time-to-time.<br><br>hmmm... I also enjoy going on late-night walks, the occasional run, I still like Dance Revolution, going on hikes, making &quot;that's what she said&quot; jokes... the usual. :)

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:18 AM

Cowboy bebop! Seriously! Has anyone here EVER seen the episode "Jupiter Jazz"?!? Sexiness up that wazoo! "Ballade of a Fallen Angel"?!?

Come on! Nothing can top that!
"I know. Yes, I know we all go away." - Devin Townsend!

#17 damienstryker

damienstryker

-dono

• Sempais
  • 832 posts
  • Interests:Haha... I remembered it finally. xD! ... School's out for the year and I remembered my password for FTV! ... Anywho... I... was a teacher... now, back to being unemployed. ^_^; ... Got a lot to accomplish this summer... and there'll be a lot a anime watchin' as well. Gaming, Card Battles, Looking for Love, ... and the occasional laundry run... all things that are in the life of DamienStryker... a teacher on the run!

Posted 22 April 2008 - 03:50 AM

If we are really talking about "sexiness" in an anime... then one thing that comes to my mind would be the beauty that lies within Yumeria. Transforming superwomen... skin tight clothes that fall apart as his power for them wanes... what can be hotter than a girl who says "Mone" every 5 seconds... gerf...

user posted image

Learn to love... learn to like... Learn to listen... Learn to loathe... As long as you're learning... you're more alive than most!
user posted image

Dictate to your own beliefs and others will succumb to the power that is their own defeat. Stand tall and deliver with conviction!

#18 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Fansub TV Team
  • 8829 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -<br><br>http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER<br><br>To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;<br><br>NAMES: -<br><br>JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!<br><br>COMPLETED DORAMA:-<br><br>1.) Kurosagi<br>2.) Liar Game<br>3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1<br>4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2<br>5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)<br>6.) It Started with a Kiss<br>7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)<br>8.) Devil Beside You<br>9.) My Boss, My Hero<br>10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!<br>11.) Full House<br>12.) One Pound Gospel<br>13.) Suppli (or &quot;Sapuri&quot;)<br>14.) Bull Fighting<br>15.) Sleeping Forest<br>16.) Stand Up!!<br>17.) Galileo<br>18.) Tiger &amp; Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)<br>19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)<br>20.) Proposal Daisakusen<br>21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)<br>22.) Dragon Zakura<br>23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)<br>24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)<br>25.) Mukodono 2003<br>26.) Gokusen (Season 1)<br>27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)<br>28.) Long Vacation<br>29.) Bambino!<br>30.) Boku dake no Madonna<br>31.) Good Luck!!<br>32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi<br>33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan<br>34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)<br>35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)<br>36.) Engine<br>37.) Puzzle(2007)<br>38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)<br>39.) HERO<br><br>Currently Watching DORAMA: -<br><br>1.) Gokusen series<br>2.) GTO<br>3.) They Kiss Again<br>4.) Honey and Clover<br>5.) Love Contract<br>6.) Fantasy Couple<br>7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)<br>8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)<br>9.) Coffee Prince<br>10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)<br>11.) Wonderful Life<br>12.) Himitsu no Hanazono<br>13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake<br>14.) Lunch Queen<br>15.) Densha Otoko<br>16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)<br>17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL<br>18.) Shukumei SPECIAL<br>19.) Maou<br>20.) Osen<br>21.) HERO<br>22.) Last Christmas<br>23.) Resurrection<br>24.) Zettai Kareshi<br>25.) Romeo and Juliet<br>26.) Yasuko to Kenji<br>27.) So I'm not so Handsome<br>28.) Attention Please<br><br>Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course. <br><br>Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL<br><br>I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -<br><br>1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2<br>2.) Macross Frontier<br>3.) Vampire Knight<br>4.) Sekirei<br>5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei<br>6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk<br>7.) To-LOVE-Ru<br>8.) Special A<br>9.) Itzura na Kiss<br>10.) Real Drive<br>11.) Nabari no Ou<br>12.) Shina Dark<br>13.) Soul Eater<br>14.) Blassreiter<br>15.) Crystal Blaze<br>16.) Amatsuki

Posted 22 April 2008 - 04:01 AM

Sexiest...hmmmm....I've seen loads. laugh.gif

EXAMPLES: -

Air Gear
Tenjou Tenge
Kanonkon
Fate/Stay Night
Tsukihime
Grenaider
MOUSE (its horrible though~~)
GiTS
Mai Hime
Mai Otome
Onegai Teacher
Tonagura!
Kanokon
xxxHOLiC
To-LOVE-Ru
AIKa R-16: Virgin Mission

There's loads more...but I'm tired. tongue.gif
user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

#19 misha

misha

-dono

• Retired
  • 608 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 01:21 PM

Heyas,

For me it's anything that Studio Fantasia has done. "Agent AIKa/AIKa R-16" and "Najica Blitz Tactics". Hot babes who know how to look after themselves. And Pantyshots galore!! And to a lesser extent, "Stratos 4/S4 Advance" - but that has cute girls, and sexy aircraft, specifically the best British warplane that never was, the BAC TSR-2 (but then I'm an aerospace fanatic, and I LOVE this plane! Also my best friend's older brother even worked on the TSR-2 before it was scrapped in the mid-60s, hence my bias, natch!).

Also the "Dirty Pair/Dirty Pair Flash" series, as well as "Burn Up/W/Excess/Scramble" (Rio Kinezono is mai waifu!). And particularly "Ah My Goddess", specifically Urd & Hild - brown girls really ARE the best!

#20 Vicepuma

Vicepuma

-dono

• Sempais
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Top 3 i have seen: <br><br>1. Black Lagoon<br>2. Casshern Sins<br>3. Slam Dunk ( even tough it was incomplete :()

Posted 22 April 2008 - 01:27 PM

For me it has to be Tenjou Tenge just because Maya is in it and it's an awesome character design for the females in that show, for us that aren't loli fans that is. Besides when you can watch great action with sexy characters it's gotta be a winner biggrin.gif
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
My Top 5 atm:
- One Piece
- Fairy Tail
- Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou
- Guilty Crown
- Bleach ( love the new arc brings back memories)

Interested in what I've seen?:My Animelist!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users