Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Itazura na Kiss, Dramatic Rom-Com

Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 
tadayashi91-chan   Aug 29 2008, 06:24 AM Quote
QUOTE (softbanker @ Aug 29 2008, 04:02 AM)
4 years and still no kids?    Oh come on!!

too busy for that.... both of them busy with their works... no time for child i think.... child=trouble and no romance....

GERBER-san   Aug 29 2008, 11:53 AM Quote
QUOTE (Grendak @ Aug 28 2008, 12:36 AM)
I'm almost positive it's the same boy.  I checked out the earlier episode and the name on the door was the same.
Naoki is still getting made a fuss over, the old granny and all the nurses outside the door when he was checking up on her, they're just keeping it in bounds because he's married.  I don't think that the doctor is serious about Kotoko either.  I think he's just having fun flirting as a game.

You mean like this
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Yeah it sounds the same, but Motoki was allowed to have the female nurse cap, It's weird yet good for him in a way huh.gif . ANY WHO... It doesn't mean that Nobuhiro is goin to hit on Kotoko. It might just be a friend of hers from now on, but to early to tell

About the baby thing, if you see when ever they go to sleep they put there backs to each other. So there are some troubles there and also the fact that they where still in college has a role in that. So they might be waiting until things settle down is my opinion. JAANE~ tongue.gif

XDie-Sama-san   Aug 29 2008, 12:51 PM Quote
^-- Well how's that for a rapid change?

Babies? 8 years (?) without intimacy, how does Naoki do it. I bet she'll get pregnant after their first time, whenever that happens. rolleyes.gif

I think the Keita arc ended too fast so at the moment this feels like a filler, maybe its just me.

Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais Aug 29 2008, 03:05 PM Quote
QUOTE (XDie-Sama @ Aug 29 2008, 12:51 PM)
^-- Well how's that for a rapid change?

Babies? 8 years (?) without intimacy, how does Naoki do it. I bet she'll get pregnant after their first time, whenever that happens. rolleyes.gif

I think the Keita arc ended too fast so at the moment this feels like a filler, maybe its just me.

No they have been together

it has been eluded to several times

I wonder how does Naoki's brother has grown?

XDie-Sama-san   Aug 29 2008, 04:04 PM Quote
QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Aug 29 2008, 03:05 PM)
QUOTE (XDie-Sama @ Aug 29 2008, 12:51 PM) ^-- Well how's that for a rapid change?

Babies? 8 years (?) without intimacy, how does Naoki do it. I bet she'll get pregnant after their first time, whenever that happens. 

No they have been together

it has been eluded to several times

I wonder how does Naoki's brother has grown?

When have they been together? Almost all bedside shots have them opposite each other. One would think she would ultimately stop calling him "Irie-Kun" after having intercourse. That should be the last straw.

softbanker-chan   Aug 30 2008, 03:29 AM Quote
wehehehe I wonder even during intercourse Kotoko tends to screw up. but seriously, sleeping with your back turned to each other means theres something wrong.

GERBER-san   Aug 30 2008, 11:45 AM Quote
That's what i said, there is trouble in paradise... As soon as Naoki opens up to Kotoko, the writer just gets his cold attitude towards her back. I guess it's because he still has trouble expressing his feelings... waiting for next one, JAANE~ tongue.gif

AccipiterF1-sama   Fansub TV Team Aug 30 2008, 07:45 PM Quote
Baby? Who cares about a baby. How come they still live at Naoki's parent's house? Come on, you're both out of school and gainfully employed. Get your own place already!

Episode 21
Itazura na Kiss @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 03 2008, 04:39 PM

Mowerman-dono   Sempais Sep 04 2008, 06:37 AM Quote
Never thought the blonde would turn out to be that person. It was interesting to say the least to finally have an episode that didn't revolve around either Naoki or Kotoko having misleading situations or actual thoughts of extramarital affairs.  Naoki finally has the chance to work on the patient that brought him to be a doctor in the first place.  5 more episodes to wrap up other loose ends, i.e. the bed situation and mom's wish biggrin.gif .  Waiting to see if they will delve into that.  It looks like Kotoko is going to go from worker to customer of the hospital in the next episode.

XDie-Sama-san   Sep 04 2008, 12:28 PM Quote
Yeah, he turned into a jerk and Kotoko straightened him out. She even got some praise from Irie this time too although she couldn't hear it herself. To my surprise Yuuki is short only being a little taller than Kotoko right now but he should still be growing. Nice shift of focus in this episode, I thought it was better than the last one at least.

Next episode looks interesting. I wonder what "The best present" is.. biggrin.gif If they go into the bed situation they'll probably save the baby concerns for last.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Episode 22
Itazura na Kiss @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 13 2008, 09:25 AM

Grendak-chi   Sep 15 2008, 09:55 AM Quote
It's nice that Kotoko is starting to show some levels of competancy. She still didn't use her body properly to hold the kid. Looks like they're going for the baby to end the series.  I'm proud of Naoki for making room for her birthday because she was passionate about it.  Begining to not want her to dump his cold butt. Some nice growth on both their parts.

Vict-chan   Sep 15 2008, 03:47 PM Quote
quick question. anime or live action?

Episode 23
Itazura na Kiss @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 17 2008, 06:35 PM

inuyasha319   Sep 20 2008, 06:02 PM Quote
smile.gif wooooo! the episode 24 of itazurana kiss it's out yeah!!! wooo in the new epidode kotoko has her baby kotomi-chan kyaaaaa!!!! she's so cute ^-^ kyaaaa!!!!! XD well  i will put the URL for the Raw epidode down here if they wanna see it.
part 1:mx.youtube.com/watch?v=1LDsPHCJpak&feature=related
part 2:mx.youtube.com/watch?v=yVpsIzQXaJc&feature=related
part 3:mx.youtube.com/watch?v=qZhQd37I2Y0&feature=related

well thats all i can coment about thi episode ^-^
i hope that by tomorrow we can find the epidode subbed ( kyaa! i can't wait XD).
ja ne minna-san ^-^

koiji-san   Sep 23 2008, 05:16 PM Quote
Does the anime continue past the manga? Cause I just finsihed watching the Taiwanese drama version of it.. It Started With A Kiss & They Kiss Again.. And in the end of TKA.. it said the producers ended the show where the manga left off cause the lady who wrote the manga died before completing it.. which ripped my heart in 2.. CAUSE ITS INCOMPLETE!! sad.gif
But did the anime "finish itself"?

trespasser-san   Sep 23 2008, 05:20 PM Quote
QUOTE (koiji @ Sep 23 2008, 05:16 PM)
Does the anime continue past the manga? Cause I just finsihed watching the Taiwanese drama version of it.. It Started With A Kiss & They Kiss Again.. And in the end of TKA.. it said the producers ended the show where the manga left off cause the lady who wrote the manga died before completing it.. which ripped my heart in 2.. CAUSE ITS INCOMPLETE!! sad.gif
But did the anime "finish itself"?

The anime supposedly is going to finish it... I cannot wait to see what style of ending this is going to have.

XDie-Sama-san   Sep 23 2008, 06:46 PM Quote
QUOTE (XDie-Sama @ Jun 19 2008, 07:35 PM)

And if anybody hasn't seen this it's related to the unfinished manga and the death of the creator. Planned Ending

Quoting an earlier post of mine since its relevant to your question.

22 & 23 were nice episodes. They did exactly what I thought they'd do, especially at the end of episode 22. Who didn't see that coming? wink.gif

I think they'll have an extra surprise for the ending.

Episode 24
Itazura na Kiss @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 23 2008, 11:05 PM

angiebee   Sep 24 2008, 06:33 AM Quote
Aww... Episode 24 was the most sweetest episode there ever was~ wub.gif

I can't believe Irie Kun is finally turning into a good guy!  But wat was with them naming their kid Kotomi... maybe a mixture of (Koto)ko and Naok(i)? happy.gif Can't wait for the next episode! Though this one pretty much summed it all up!

Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais Sep 24 2008, 07:56 AM Quote
Epsiode 24 was a good episode

The series in general was a really good one.

Its rare you get a series that takes you from highschool all the way through years of marriage.

It showed there ups and downs and you finally saw Irie become a decent guy tongue.gif

dchaosblade - Lord of Chaos   Fansub TV Team Sep 24 2008, 08:25 AM Quote
QUOTE (angiebee @ Sep 24 2008, 08:33 AM)
Aww... Episode 24 was the most sweetest episode there ever was~ wub.gif

I can't believe Irie Kun is finally turning into a good guy!  But wat was with them naming their kid Kotomi... maybe a mixture of (Koto)ko and Naok(i)? happy.gif Can't wait for the next episode! Though this one pretty much summed it all up!

I have heard that in some parts of Japan, it's a custom to name the child's (male or female) first part of their name after the mother, which would explain why the "Koto". As far as "mi", it fits?

Anyway, I was surprised there's another episode. Totally expected that one to be the season finale...guess I was wrong... o.o

Don't forget, the edit and search buttons are your friend!
user posted image

skychan-chan   Sep 24 2008, 12:51 PM Quote
I think I will have to move this one into my top favorites. Most anime don't go into the parenthood part like that and I thought it was awesome that they did.
Im suprised like the rest of you that they have another episode.

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (9) 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll