Vampire Knight

• Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

#201 rcof

rcof
  • Kouhais
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 04:00 AM

I find it frusterating on fansub to have two sperate threads... then i have to manually remember to hunt down season two in october. i have subscirptions and when they are the same thread, it will automatically be added to the list. so in october..and not December when i get around to remembering about it...i will see vampire knight guilty 1/VK 14 and be like w00t..thank god for only one thread. its not a new series..its just a continuation..

to further prove my case...i didnt know about code geass r2 till i read THIS forum..then went and DLed all of it.

but had r2 been in same thread,, i would have known back in april

#202 skychan

skychan

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:I like to try new things.

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:10 PM

Thank God for these threads... I went away to New Zealand for a month and had no idea of why thye stopped suddenly with releasing the episodes....
unsure.gif

Well... I guess it will be back to the manga ...reread till the new ones come out.
As long as you don’t close off a road on your own, the road always stays open.
La Corda d’Oro

Locke: You know, I once lost something valuable to me. Luckily, I found it later.
Sun: How?
Locke: By finding it the way everything gets found. I stopped looking.
Lost

#203 softbanker

softbanker

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 131 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:20 AM

cool.gif Just watched epi 13.. nice story but really lacks actions. Hope the next release has some really nice vampire to vampire/hunter brawl.

#204 blanclait

blanclait

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 120 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (softbanker @ Aug 01 2008, 04:20 AM)
cool.gif Just watched epi 13.. nice story but really lacks actions. Hope the next release has some really nice vampire to vampire/hunter brawl.

vk is shojo manga, don't expect much action.

#205 softbanker

softbanker

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (blanclait @ Aug 01 2008, 11:23 AM)
vk is shojo manga, don't expect much action.

Is that so? huh.gif The OP make it seems like action.. te-hehe but I do like the romance though. "Lets do something... Most unforgivable, together." Now thats something I'll never forget. tongue.gif

#206 blanclait

blanclait

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 120 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:29 AM

^
based on recent few chapters
the tension of battles is getting built quite heavily in the manga, but it could go either way, for now i'm clueless which direction hino will take.
so this series may show a bit of a shonen side for a bit?

#207 softbanker

softbanker

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:48 AM

Good for you guys you could read the manga version. Unlike it here, that is damn rare. Umm... Why is that the vampires in VK and V + Rosario can walk under the sun? And weak againts fresh water?

#208 blanclait

blanclait

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 120 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 04:37 AM

^
for rosario, i think it would just get in the way of the plot. it would create so many restriction to events and such

in VK, the vampires don't like the light much, but they can endure it. kaname would look like an idiot if he was hoping around trying to dodge the sunlight by staying under the tree shadows. That would sooo kill the shojo mood. + they would just be plain creepy if they stretched their hands unable to go out in the light (eg. I am legend)

#209 b0r3d0m3n355

b0r3d0m3n355

-chi

• Kouhais
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Well, what I'm here for is well talk about anime.<br><br>And if I want 2 know about something I come here.<br><br>My favorite animes are:<br><br>1.Vampire Knight<br>2.Utawarerumono<br>3.Fruits Basket<br>4.xxxHolic<br>5.Tsubasa Chronicles<br>6.Death Note<br>7.Soul Eater<br><br>I luhvv anime. <br>Loll.<br>:D<br>I also like reading manga. <br>Buht ii can get lazy suhmtyms. <br>Esp. when it cuhms to those long ones tht r still going on.<br>Ii prefer to read them as volumes instead of the online chapters cuhz ii find it easier to read them cuhz yuh dnt have to kill clicking for the nxt page nd w8n for it to loaddd.<br>Takes too muchh timeee.

Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:15 AM

w8 when will the new series come out again?
hopefully soon..

#210 monsta666

monsta666

-the bees knees

• Retired
  • 2782 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy many things and am keen to keep in-touch with real life events. I enjoy reading all sorts of material and like to travel and experience different cultures even though I don't have the money to fulfil my dreams! My biggest passion however lies in sports and I am a real sports addict that will watch almost anything sports-related. My childhood football team is Arsenal and I will support them till the day I die! Saying that, there is more to life than sports and I am open-minded and curious person so I am open to trying out most things!<br><br>Since I'm here it's clear one of my big interests is anime. I have been watching anime since 1994 but only since 2006 I have been watching it on a regular basis. The genres I enjoy the most are fantasy/action/sci-fi anime with Fate/Stay and Claymore being series that I enjoy immensely. I have a certain weakness for harem but only in some doses.<br><br>Well that's it for me, if you want to learn more send me a pm. Have a good time on FTV and remember: this is just a forum so don't take things too seriously! You know who you are! ;)

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:03 AM

QUOTE (b0r3d0m3n355 @ Aug 20 2008, 01:15 AM)
w8 when will the new series come out again?
hopefully soon..

According to ANN the second season will start airing on the 6th October. Although not soon it's not that far away. When the second season does start make sure to post in this thread:
Vampire Knight Guilty

This thread will only be about season 1 not season 2!

#211 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Fansub TV Team
  • 8829 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -<br><br>http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER<br><br>To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;<br><br>NAMES: -<br><br>JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!<br><br>COMPLETED DORAMA:-<br><br>1.) Kurosagi<br>2.) Liar Game<br>3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1<br>4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2<br>5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)<br>6.) It Started with a Kiss<br>7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)<br>8.) Devil Beside You<br>9.) My Boss, My Hero<br>10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!<br>11.) Full House<br>12.) One Pound Gospel<br>13.) Suppli (or &quot;Sapuri&quot;)<br>14.) Bull Fighting<br>15.) Sleeping Forest<br>16.) Stand Up!!<br>17.) Galileo<br>18.) Tiger &amp; Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)<br>19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)<br>20.) Proposal Daisakusen<br>21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)<br>22.) Dragon Zakura<br>23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)<br>24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)<br>25.) Mukodono 2003<br>26.) Gokusen (Season 1)<br>27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)<br>28.) Long Vacation<br>29.) Bambino!<br>30.) Boku dake no Madonna<br>31.) Good Luck!!<br>32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi<br>33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan<br>34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)<br>35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)<br>36.) Engine<br>37.) Puzzle(2007)<br>38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)<br>39.) HERO<br><br>Currently Watching DORAMA: -<br><br>1.) Gokusen series<br>2.) GTO<br>3.) They Kiss Again<br>4.) Honey and Clover<br>5.) Love Contract<br>6.) Fantasy Couple<br>7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)<br>8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)<br>9.) Coffee Prince<br>10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)<br>11.) Wonderful Life<br>12.) Himitsu no Hanazono<br>13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake<br>14.) Lunch Queen<br>15.) Densha Otoko<br>16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)<br>17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL<br>18.) Shukumei SPECIAL<br>19.) Maou<br>20.) Osen<br>21.) HERO<br>22.) Last Christmas<br>23.) Resurrection<br>24.) Zettai Kareshi<br>25.) Romeo and Juliet<br>26.) Yasuko to Kenji<br>27.) So I'm not so Handsome<br>28.) Attention Please<br><br>Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course. <br><br>Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL<br><br>I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -<br><br>1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2<br>2.) Macross Frontier<br>3.) Vampire Knight<br>4.) Sekirei<br>5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei<br>6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk<br>7.) To-LOVE-Ru<br>8.) Special A<br>9.) Itzura na Kiss<br>10.) Real Drive<br>11.) Nabari no Ou<br>12.) Shina Dark<br>13.) Soul Eater<br>14.) Blassreiter<br>15.) Crystal Blaze<br>16.) Amatsuki

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:32 PM

I only watched the first 3 episodes of this series in the beginning weeks of its airing and got bored of it, until a few days ago, where I decided to watch it again...I had a tiny marathon from the very beginning (episode 1 again) right to the end. The anime has strayed slightly away from the manga in terms of pacing but I guess they've done this to up the tension and intensity in the 2nd season....so thats why I'm watching episode 01 of Guilty right now. laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

#212 iamdeath

iamdeath

-sama

• Sempais
  • 1805 posts
  • Interests:Going out listening to music Going to club meeting chicks

Posted 26 December 2008 - 08:02 AM

hey i was wondering when does yuki awaken to her vampire side??

Edited by Kit-Tsukasa, 26 December 2008 - 08:09 AM.

Those who can't see the mirror of the own reflection cannot Reflect the one true self

#213 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Fansub TV Leaders
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.<br>I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.<br><br>Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004<br>Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005<br>Sempai in June 2006<br>Fansub TV Team in October 2006<br>10000th post in July 2011<br>Fansub TV Leader in January 2011<br><br>Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 26 December 2008 - 08:09 AM

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Dec 26 2008, 01:02 AM)

In the second season. And don't spoil something you know that happens in the manga in the first season thread if it wasn't shown.

#214 iamdeath

iamdeath

-sama

• Sempais
  • 1805 posts
  • Interests:Going out listening to music Going to club meeting chicks

Posted 26 December 2008 - 08:19 AM

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Dec 26 2008, 06:09 PM)
In the second season. And don't spoil something you know that happens in the manga in the first season thread if it wasn't shown.

oh sorry i did not know.
Those who can't see the mirror of the own reflection cannot Reflect the one true self

#215 Immortal Nightmare

Immortal Nightmare

-chi

• Kouhais
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Hola! Me llamo Malru, lol okay enough spanish for now. Hiya my artifical name is Malru. &lt;al for short. I have been on things like this before and from history I no longer give out my true name. I gave you my Myspace (role play account) so if you would like to talk to me outside of here. <br><br>I don't do any type of drugs. I'm blonde with Blue eyes (that change shades of blue according to my mood) and 5'7. I play volley ball,choir,band, swim. I do have time outside of school XD. I'm also here for friends<br><br>Have any questions then message I love to talk XDD

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:50 PM

This anime was different. enteraning but strange. I loved it. I was surprised by the fact the Yuki is afraid of vampires then why is she in a school with them??? That was one of the things that confused me. I easily followed the storyline. XDD
The Sky's Frozen Tears Linger On The Warm Earth
Waiting For The Day That Roses Bloom Again
I miss The Warmth
<|3 Mali

user posted image

#216 nuts4anime

nuts4anime
  • Kouhais
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 06:19 PM

well Im a fan of yuki and im only on the first episode of vampire knight but i up to were all the night class misses yuki and kanmae after they left anywase if you want to find vamire knight at manga go to onemanga.com by nuts4anime

yah

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Dec 26 2008, 02:02 AM)

in the manga chapter 35 i hope it was any help to you siserily nut4anime

[Moderator's Note: Don't double post. Use the edit feature]

Edited by Kit-Tsukasa, 28 February 2009 - 07:50 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)