Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Vampire Knight, Vampiric Forbidden Love + Love Triangle

Pages: (11) « First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 
rcof   Jul 04 2008, 10:00 PM Quote
I find it frusterating on fansub to have two sperate threads... then i have to manually remember to hunt down season two in october. i have subscirptions and when they are the same thread, it will automatically be added to the list. so in october..and not December when i get around to remembering about it...i will see vampire knight guilty 1/VK 14 and be like w00t..thank god for only one thread. its not a new series..its just a continuation..

to further prove my case...i didnt know about code geass r2 till i read THIS forum..then went and DLed all of it.

but had r2 been in same thread,, i would have known back in april

skychan-chan   Jul 22 2008, 08:10 AM Quote
Thank God for these threads... I went away to New Zealand for a month and had no idea of why thye stopped suddenly with releasing the episodes....
unsure.gif

Well... I guess it will be back to the manga ...reread till the new ones come out.

softbanker-chan   Aug 01 2008, 04:20 AM Quote
cool.gif Just watched epi 13.. nice story but really lacks actions. Hope the next release has some really nice vampire to vampire/hunter brawl.

blanclait-chan   Aug 01 2008, 11:23 AM Quote
QUOTE (softbanker @ Aug 01 2008, 04:20 AM)
cool.gif Just watched epi 13.. nice story but really lacks actions. Hope the next release has some really nice vampire to vampire/hunter brawl.

vk is shojo manga, don't expect much action.

softbanker-chan   Aug 14 2008, 11:30 AM Quote
QUOTE (blanclait @ Aug 01 2008, 11:23 AM)
vk is shojo manga, don't expect much action.

Is that so? huh.gif The OP make it seems like action.. te-hehe but I do like the romance though. "Lets do something... Most unforgivable, together." Now thats something I'll never forget. tongue.gif

blanclait-chan   Aug 14 2008, 09:29 PM Quote
^
based on recent few chapters
the tension of battles is getting built quite heavily in the manga, but it could go either way, for now i'm clueless which direction hino will take.
so this series may show a bit of a shonen side for a bit?

softbanker-chan   Aug 17 2008, 03:48 AM Quote
Good for you guys you could read the manga version. Unlike it here, that is damn rare. Umm... Why is that the vampires in VK and V + Rosario can walk under the sun? And weak againts fresh water?

blanclait-chan   Aug 18 2008, 10:37 PM Quote
^
for rosario, i think it would just get in the way of the plot. it would create so many restriction to events and such

in VK, the vampires don't like the light much, but they can endure it. kaname would look like an idiot if he was hoping around trying to dodge the sunlight by staying under the tree shadows. That would sooo kill the shojo mood. + they would just be plain creepy if they stretched their hands unable to go out in the light (eg. I am legend)

b0r3d0m3n355-chi   Aug 19 2008, 06:15 PM Quote
w8 when will the new series come out again?
hopefully soon..

monsta666-the bees knees   Fansub TV Team Aug 20 2008, 04:03 AM Quote
QUOTE (b0r3d0m3n355 @ Aug 20 2008, 01:15 AM)
w8 when will the new series come out again?
hopefully soon..

According to ANN the second season will start airing on the 6th October. Although not soon it's not that far away. When the second season does start make sure to post in this thread:
Vampire Knight Guilty

This thread will only be about season 1 not season 2!

JCDRANZER - Sky King - Ô-SAMAのスパム!   Fansub TV Team Oct 10 2008, 02:32 PM Quote
I only watched the first 3 episodes of this series in the beginning weeks of its airing and got bored of it, until a few days ago, where I decided to watch it again...I had a tiny marathon from the very beginning (episode 1 again) right to the end. The anime has strayed slightly away from the manga in terms of pacing but I guess they've done this to up the tension and intensity in the 2nd season....so thats why I'm watching episode 01 of Guilty right now. laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

iamdeath-sama   Sempais Dec 26 2008, 02:02 AM Quote
hey i was wondering when does yuki awaken to her vampire side??

This post has been edited by Kit-Tsukasa on Dec 26 2008, 02:09 AM

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Team Dec 26 2008, 02:09 AM Quote
QUOTE (iamdeath @ Dec 26 2008, 01:02 AM)

In the second season. And don't spoil something you know that happens in the manga in the first season thread if it wasn't shown.

iamdeath-sama   Sempais Dec 26 2008, 02:19 AM Quote
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Dec 26 2008, 06:09 PM)
In the second season. And don't spoil something you know that happens in the manga in the first season thread if it wasn't shown.

oh sorry i did not know.

Immortal Nightmare-chi   Feb 25 2009, 04:50 PM Quote
This anime was different. enteraning but strange. I loved it. I was surprised by the fact the Yuki is afraid of vampires then why is she in a school with them??? That was one of the things that confused me. I easily followed the storyline. XDD

nuts4anime   Feb 28 2009, 12:19 PM Quote
well Im a fan of yuki and im only on the first episode of vampire knight but i up to were all the night class misses yuki and kanmae after they left anywase if you want to find vamire knight at manga go to onemanga.com by nuts4anime

yah

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Dec 26 2008, 02:02 AM)

in the manga chapter 35 i hope it was any help to you siserily nut4anime

[Moderator's Note: Don't double post. Use the edit feature]

This post has been edited by Kit-Tsukasa on Feb 28 2009, 01:50 PM

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (11) « First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll