Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Mirai Nikki (The Future Diary), Horror, Supernatural, Suspense, Romance

Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 
NecroRyu-UURYYYY xD   Sempais Mar 12 2012, 04:58 PM Quote
QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Mar 12 2012, 05:24 PM)
Even though I knew it was coming it was still sad to see Uryuu die, but at least she got a good death just like she deserved it, even though she couldnt open the vault. But how come she has two eyes again oO

do you remember the episode she got a glass eye from an old guy, just after the sacred eye incident because 12th removed her pierced eyeball? (yup too many eyes )... what I don't get is how she could move it in the same direccion of sight as her right one (just like Misaki Mei), also when she cried her tears came from the fake one as well unsure.gif

Episode 22
Mirai Nikki @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 18 2012, 11:58 PM

Killer_Ossi Retired   Mar 21 2012, 01:25 PM Quote
QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Mar 12 2012, 11:58 PM)
what I don't get is how she could move it in the same direccion of sight as her right one (just like Misaki Mei), also when she cried her tears came from the fake one as well unsure.gif

Thats why I said its strange for her to have two eyes since glass eyes dont work like normal eyes.

So Yukki went on a killing spree killing his three "friends" and watching Akise die. I wonder what Akise has written but my guess is he finally found out that Yuno is really Yuno just not the one from this timeline, world, dimension or whatever. At least we know now why he is so intelligent, since he was created by Deus.

I must say I dont get this whole god stuff anymore now. Why cant he bring back the people? And why is there a archive which survives even when god dies?

[Admin note: Sig removed due to negative comments toward the community]

Episode 23
Mirai Nikki @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 25 2012, 02:30 PM

NecroRyu-UURYYYY xD   Sempais Mar 25 2012, 11:20 PM Quote
even without reading the manga it wasn't so hard to guess that Yuno from the previous survival game killed the current one and wished to return before the game started as mentioned in previous posts in this thread, that's basically what Akise wrote in his cell to warn Yukiteru and what Murmur shown him after she replaced Deus so that's what she planned to do after he died... if it wasn't for the first seconds of episode 1 that wouldn't have been easy to predict just like who was the third body besides killing her parents, regarding why Deus can't revive those who died I think he really can't do that much with his powers but as he's the god of time and space whoever takes his place is able to go back to the past just like she did and even foresee the future as applied in the diaries

about Yuno's weird behavior and split personalities I believe she wanted Yukiteru to kill her after making out before her psycho self awakened when he told her about Akise's last words, also those must be different souls as the previous one nicknames him Yukki while the current one who died called him Amano-kun and she promised him to marry her unlike the other who took an additional future diary after stabbing her... well there is not much to discuss on this series anymore besides what will happen in the last episode and who will survive, hopefully it will surprise us as Mirai Nikki so far is one of my favorites this season so I expect the end doesn't suck mad.gif

October Halloween - SAO sig: The Gleam Eyes, av: vs Kirito
user posted imageuser posted image
Scores of the Latest top 10 Anime TV Series / OVA Series:
1 Shingeki no Kyojin - 10/10 (airing) C-
2 Space Battleship Yamato 2199 - 10/10 (ar, Ozuma 5/10) B+
3 Hataraku Maou-sama! - 9/10 A+
4 Chihayafuru 2 - 9/10 (S1 8/10) A
5 Yahari ore no seishun Love Come wa Machigateiru - 8/10 A+
6 Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake... S2 - 8/10 (og) B
7 Suisei no Gargantia - 8/10 (waiting for OVA) B-
8 Mirai Nikki Redial ONA - 7/10 (waiting for new TV series) B+
9 Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge - 7/10 (airing) B+
10 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. - 7/10 (airing) B
11 Saint Seiya Omega - 6/10 (ar, Tenkaihen movie 5/10) B-
12 Arata Kangatari - 6/10 (ar, FushigiY 8/10, ACeres 7/10) B-
13 Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties - 5/10 (airing) A+
14 Uchuu Kyoudai / Space Bros - 5/10 (ar, liveaction 7/10) A
15 Chibi Devi! - 4/10 (airing) A-

Episode 24
Mirai Nikki @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 01 2012, 05:29 PM

Killer_Ossi Retired   Apr 07 2012, 06:09 PM Quote
Just watched ep 23. Not really a surprise to what they showed us since most of it could already be guessed. Still good to have a confirmation of that.

Seems like right now Yuno wants to repeat everything yet another time since Yukki found out about what she did. Im looking forward to how this all will play out-

@Necro: Its still one of your favorites even though it had a few completely horrible eps and still didnt really recover from that oO

Episode 25
Mirai Nikki @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 08 2012, 01:58 PM

NecroRyu-UURYYYY xD   Sempais Apr 09 2012, 05:28 AM Quote
hmm I suppose that's because is still one hell of an entertaining (and sometimes absurd) series from last season IMHO with top scores next to BRS TV and NiseMG, it only depends how all this time and space mess ends in the final episode as I don't think the live action drama following right after will be any better but we could be surprised with the outcome from both adaptations... well just finished ep.25 (the subs took longer than expected) and it's becoming more a superhero comic like DC Infinite Crisis seeing Earth-2-Uryuu again saving Earth-2-Yukiteru and Earth-3-Yuno, glad to see she was kicking ass against Earth-1-Yuno and Murmur (at least the little runt got beaten up by her once) also cameos of the other 10 pre-diary holders alive in the third world two years before the survival game so I wonder if they will be involved or help at all dry.gif

Killer_Ossi Retired   Apr 13 2012, 03:54 AM Quote
Well this show fell apart again with ep 24. Minene surviving I can swallow, but this whole shonen-like battlepowers and time jumping is too much. Its just not what Mirai Nikki was in the beginning.

@Necro: I dont see it as entertaining anymore, for me its more that I want it to finally end so I can forget it. The second half of the show is just too horrible.

Episode 26
Mirai Nikki @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 15 2012, 01:54 PM

NecroRyu-UURYYYY xD   Sempais Apr 16 2012, 03:28 AM Quote
I know what you mean as it seems besides us there is nobody else here who cares to discuss about since last month -.- more the reason of uninterest after watching the finale subbed until today, a happy ending in the third world while a bad end in the second one so the announced "next project" is either the live action drama or the manga sequel Paradox if there is a second season... for me the series went downhill slowly starting from earth-2 Kurusu's death then AixMarco and at the same time there were ridiculous scenes increasing while the plot was taken less seriously but it had its share of entertaining moments anyway, not sure about the final score yet as Mirai Nikki started very strong but in the second half it weakened considerably so I'll wait to watch the unaired episode to be released as an OVA and depending how good it gets if it focus in adding something worthy to the story instead of more comedy that'll decide the result.

Killer_Ossi Retired   Apr 16 2012, 09:24 AM Quote
The only good thing about ep 25 was Murmur f***ing up after the ED. But how she did it was great ^^
Oh and of course seeing Ai again.

@Necro: Not a surprise nobody besides us is writing here. Im only here to get out the hot air the eps leave me with.
Well one ep left.

This post has been edited by Killer_Ossi on Apr 16 2012, 09:24 AM

ImTakes-sama   Retired Apr 16 2012, 12:44 PM Quote
Well this show fell apart again with ep 24. Its just not what Mirai Nikki was in the beginning.

Agreed...too bad too, since it was loads of fun and suspenseful when it all began...long ago. wink.gif Yuno and Yuuki were a gas when first they met...crazy mayhem ensued.
I dont see it as entertaining anymore, for me its more that I want it to finally end so I can forget it. The second half of the show is just too horrible.

I marathoned the last four episodes since I was so tired of the "ran-out-of-gas" poorly told wind down...glad it is finally over. Why they ruined the last part of this one is beyond me...at least I can say I watched it. rolleyes.gif tongue.gif
Still gets a 8/10 as it was grand first 15 eps or so. wink.gif

senpai-kun-nakama   Retired Apr 16 2012, 03:02 PM Quote
I finished it up today and the reason I stopped adding to the conversation was because just like Yaya I marathoned the final few episodes. I actually didn't dislike these final three episodes. I guess I didn't have that big of an issue with the shounen-esque battle sequences because Murumuru had those type of powers to begin with being Deus' servant and all. Plus for what it's worth they did actually explain why Minene was granted similar powers as well.

For some reason I felt compelled to see if the anime and manga ended the same way and to no surprise it didn't. In the manga there was a different or alternate ending where Yuno smashed the wall of space-time with a hammer w/the aid of Deus and Murumuru. Breaking through to the Yukki who had been living at the end of the 2nd world for over 10,000 as god w/out creating anything. It was explained that Murumuru kept the first world Yuno's memories and gave them to the third world Yuno (I know sounds a bit confusing but...) After some time she pieced together (remember at the end of the anime Yuno is sitting with her friends saying she seems to be forgetting something important when you see the chibi Murumuru strap on her cell) the mixed up memories inside of her head. Deus claims that the world (they had just come from I assume) is headed towards destruction and he wants them to both become gods in his stead. Yuno asks Yuuki what are his dreams for the future and he replies there are so many things I want to do and people to see but for now I want to go see the stars rolleyes.gif as Yuuki and Yuno run toward the stars hand in hand.

The diary reads: Yukiteru and Yuno create a new future.
-Happy End-

I don't know if the manga ending in the spoiler is actually this OVA or not which hasn't been aired yet:
Mirai Nikki True End

ImTakes-sama   Retired Apr 17 2012, 11:00 AM Quote
So Yukki-kun started kissing better after all the fuss, killings, and betrayals...I thought about that line Yuno-chan used on him while at work, and it made me ponder its depth...after seeing him a god in some "despair realm" he was so unhappy and so bored and so lost without Yuno-chan, that I wondered if he replayed that scene in his mind. I pity the guy...he always struck me as naive and idealistic and for what? What was the point of trying to survive and kill and outsmart only to have Yuno kill herself and he ends up where he's at? That's what I came away from with these last episodes...nothing shocking as to the revelations about her...sad, though...ah well.
Ninth sure looked so happy with her two babies and her man, so in love...that made me smile...funny, I was so critical yesterday that I forgot to mention her and he and their love nest consummated and rewarded by the birth of those two precious little ones...my favorite ending of all the characters.

user posted image

"This and this and this...!!!"

wceend-Spama Sosei   Sempais Apr 19 2012, 02:55 PM Quote
Just started watching this. this plot is pretty cool.. * entire school gets blown up* DAFUQ.

"yuno and Yukki become one"

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

This post has been edited by wceend on Apr 19 2012, 03:10 PM

ImTakes-sama   Retired Apr 19 2012, 02:58 PM Quote
QUOTE (wceend @ Apr 19 2012, 01:55 PM)
Just started watching this. this plot is pretty cool.. * entire school gets blown up* DAFUQ.

Keep watching, give your input, and whatever you do, do not read anything above you, in this here thread, or you will be spoiled. tongue.gif I look forward to your opinion on this one, wee-san. wub.gif

user posted image

wceend-Spama Sosei   Sempais Apr 19 2012, 03:11 PM Quote
I havent read, made sure not to tongue.gif

Killer_Ossi Retired   Apr 21 2012, 05:59 PM Quote
Wow this end was so much better than I expected it after those horrible eps before. The only really horrible thing about the end is of corse what happened to Ninth. Just thinking she has to be together with Nishijima makes me want to rage kill someone. She deserves better, much better (which is quite easily). But did I see it right that one of their kids was flying?

Glad to see Ai and Marco finally beeing happy with beeing married and getting a kid.

Kurisu hot wife was there two for a scene so nothing wrong there either.

The scene between the two Yunos was really great and emotional. And we finally got the name of Yunos hot mother, Saika, it was time for that.

Overall this show began great, got worse, got better again, got totally horrible and had a good end.
Characterwise it was quite a riot with all those totally strange and sick characters. Too bad thought that they destroyed Yunos character with the scene where she drugged Yukki (which is still the most lllogical scene of this whole show). I really liked her before that. Ok she redeemed herself a bit at the end, but that is just not enough.

Since this show is a rollercoaster tending from great eps to horrible eps its hard to give this one a score but I guess I will go with a 6/10.

ImTakes-sama   Retired Apr 21 2012, 06:09 PM Quote
QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Apr 21 2012, 04:59 PM)
But did I see it right that one of their kids was flying? Glad to see Ai and Marco finally beeing happy with being married and getting a kid.

I saw that too and wondered wth? But maybe in the spin off (rumors are flying) they may explain it unless her hubby has some super powers we were never told about? tongue.gif
Me too, glad that the love couple (Ai and Marco) ended up married and happy with a baby to seal their love... wink.gif That third world was a much happier place...good thing too after so much murder and mayhem.

JCDRANZER - Sky King   Fansub TV Team May 10 2012, 08:20 PM Quote
I started watching the TV series a few hours back, I was able to watch the first 7 episodes. The series thus far as progressed fairly quickly and I'm actually quite annoyed with myself because I've read a couple of spoilers for this series in the past, so I kinda know what's gonna happen but not the whole picture. Yuno is one hell of an extreme Yandere, she freaking scares me!

I watched the OVA for this series a few months back.....don't really remember much of it but I do remember its the part where the 9th is acutally first introduced.

My favourite character of the series is most definitely the Ninth, Minene, can't believe she's 18 though (according to MAL). Her character kinda reminds me of Revy of Black Lagoon.

I'll most likely finish this series fairly quickly and report back on what I think of it. I'm gonna read the manga for this series during the summer hopefully.

user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

JCDRANZER - Sky King   Fansub TV Team May 11 2012, 07:07 PM Quote
I'm up to episode 12 and I cannot stress how f**king creepy Gasai Yuno is! When she deleted Aru message to Yuki and her eyes at that instance...............why is she soooo bloody crazy? Every turn we take in this anime and it seems she's lighten down to all of a sudden just show her crazy-ass psycho tendencies............why can't she be effing normal?? blink.gif

EDIT #1:

I just finished episode 17 and this series is quite messed up, there have been 2 female characters having a wretched past of being raped. I mean, these are like cheap shots just to make the viewer/audience (and readers of the manga even the same stuff happened in it already) feel sympathy deliberately and I do feel sympathy but I hate this kind of thing because I see it happen in quite a few things.

I've already spoiled myself by trying to find out why Yuno is just f**king nuts, so I know about how the story ends but damn, this series is great but its like torture at the same time. dry.gif

I really loved the couple of Marco and Ai and seriously don't think Ai getting raped in her teens would have added any real effect ......I mean I absolutely love the pair because they reminded me of Isaac and Miria of "Baccano!" and so that extra piece of their past wasn't needed....its tragic.

I mean this series is screwed up and tragic but I guess I'm glad it gets somewhat of a happy ending. However, I want to know the differences between the anime and manga.

This post has been edited by JCDRANZER on May 11 2012, 09:42 PM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)

JCDRANZER - Sky King   Fansub TV Team May 12 2012, 06:45 PM Quote
Wow....this series just gets more and more unrealistic doesn't it? How the hell does a 14 year old loser like Yuki be able to drive a car, I mean the age isn't that much of a big deal, it's the fact that the snotty brat called Yuki can........WTF!!?!

I know anime is unrealistic at times and this series tried to be realistic at times but just fell flat on it's face just now.

I'm currently watching episode 19....Yuno is about to shoot the tyres of the 11th's car or so I think. wink.gif

EDIT #1:

I just watched episode 22 and just started episode 23 and there's no mention of Yuki seeing Akise's message on his Mirai Nikki.......WTF!?!?!

EDIT #2:

I just finished watching episode 26....the final episode of this series.....THANK GOD!

It was good story and I was a little disappointed in the fact that they didn't do the complete ending of the manga in the anime but I guess it was done to increase the sales of the manga in Japan, so that ppl will read the last volume of the manga to see if the anime followed it.

In this case the anime did follow it somewhat but didn't extend the Uryu Minene's happy ending, instead they repositioned where her kids were at but pretty much the same. The anime didn't have the biscuit hammer or explain that the 3rd Deus, the 1st World and 3rd World Muru Muru's who helped in giving the memories of the 1st Yuno to the 3rd Yuno. I mean the anime ending was hinting at the fact that the 3rd Yuno gains the memories of the 1st Yuno but doesn't explain how. I mean the manga ending didn't explain all to well either but tried to offer an explanation of God and his Servants made it happen, I guess that was justifiable enough. My question is how much of the 1st Yuno's memories were given to the 3rd Yuno because they lived different lives and the 1st Yuno is completely bat-shit crazy. The 2 Gods ending was good and I like it in the manga.

I wish the anime animated all the parts of the ending of the manga because at the moment, the anime kinda leaves you a bit lost I guess. wink.gif

I absolutely love the character of Uryu Minene and I'm so glad she got her happy ending, so how will the 3rd Minene get her happy ending? Does she continue to be a terrorist? Since the 2nd World Minene is Half-God, why not "grow" herself a new hand and eye, so has not to be a disfigured Half-God. Her character is like a mix of Revy from Black Lagoon and Misato Kasuragi from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

I'm not sure what to say but I was little pissed after finishing the anime and so I read the last chapter of the manga.

My rating for the anime is a 8.5/10, I gave the manga a 9/10 and at MAL, I gave the anime an 8/10 for now.

I'm glad I've finally watched this series but I'm gonna stay away from Yandere stuff for a while.

EDIT #3:

I initially gave the series a 8/10 at MAL but I've now updated that to a 9/10 because I known I've given weaker series a 8/10 and I don't think Mirai Nikki deserves that. Hence, it is why I have given it a higher rating at MAL and it will most likely stay that way.

The ending was sweet, it wasn't the best ending but it was good ending to the series.

This post has been edited by JCDRANZER on May 12 2012, 10:24 PM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

NecroRyu-UURYYYY xD   Sempais Oct 26 2012, 10:49 PM Quote
Mirai Nikki: Redial, finally the queen of yanderes is back :3
Title: Future Diary: Redial
Japanese: 未来日記リダイヤル
Release date: 26/7/2013 (OVA, next episodes to be confirmed)
Genres: Action, Psychological, Romance, Supernatural, Survival horror, Suspense
Original creator: Sakae Esuno
Director: Naoto Hosoda
Written by: Katsuhiko Takayama
Studio: Asread
Opening theme: "Kyōki Chinden (狂気沈殿 Madness Precipitation)" by Yōsei Teikoku
Ending theme: "Happy End" by Faylan
user posted image
Yukiteru Diary (雪輝日記): Yuno Gasai '2nd' (我妻 由乃) voiced by Tomosa Murata - goddess namesake: Juno
Random Diary (無差別日記): Yukiteru Amano '1st' (天野 雪輝) CV by Misuzu Togashi - god namesake: Jupiter
Murder Diary (殺人日記): Takao Hiyama '3rd' (火山 高夫) voiced by Jin Domon - god N: Vulcan
user posted image

Investigation Diary (捜査日記): Keigo Kurusu '4th' (来須 圭悟) by Masahiko Tanaka - N: Mercury
user posted image

Hyper Vision (はいぱーびじょんだいありー): Reisuke Houjou '5th' (豊穣 礼佑) Asami Sanada - Ceres
user posted image

Clairvoyance Diary (千里眼日記): Tsubaki Kasugano '6th' (春日野 椿) by Eri Sendai - Proserpina
user posted image

Exchange Diaries (交換日記): Ai Mikami and Marco Ikusaba '7th' (戦場 マルコ) - Roman god namesake: Mars
The Unbeatable Brawler Diary (常勝無敗ケンカ日記): Marco Ikusaba voiced by Tomokazu Seki
user posted image

Flirting Diary (逆ナン日記): Ai Mikami (美神 愛) by Natsuko Kuwatani - Roman goddess N: Venus
user posted image

Propagation Diary (増殖日記): Kamado Ueshita "8th" (上下 かまど) by Hiromi Konno - N: Vesta
user posted image

Escape Diary (逃亡日記): Minene Uryu '9th' (雨流 みねね) CV Mai Aizawa - goddess N: Minerva
user posted image

Breeder Diary (飼育日記): Karyuudo Tsukishima '10th' (月島 狩人) Hirokazu Hiramatsu - Diana
user posted image

Watcher Diary: John Bacchus '11th' (ジョン バックス) voiced by Takaya Hashi - god N: Bacchus
user posted image

Justice Diary (正義日記): Yomotsu Hirasaka '12th' (平坂 黄泉) CV Yoshihisa Kawahara - Pluto
user posted image

user posted image
Detective Diary: Aru Akise (秋瀬 或) voiced by Akira Ishida
Friendship Diary: Hinata Hino (日野 日向) voiced by Yuki Matsuoka
Hinata Love-Love Diary: Mao Nonosaka (野々坂 まお) voiced by Yukana
Kosaka King Diary: Ouji Kosaka (高坂 王子) voiced by Minoru Shiraishi
Orphanage Diary: Orin Miyashiro (宮代 お鈴) voiced by Etsuko Kozakura
Copy Diary: Tarou Nanba "Taa-kun" (難波 太郎 "たー君") voiced by Naomi Shindō
Secretary Diary: Ryuji Kurosaki (黒崎 竜司)
Other characters: Deus Ex Machina (デウス エクス マキナ) voiced by Norio Wakamoto
Muru Muru (ムルムル) voiced by Manami Honda - Goetic demon namesake: Murmur
Rea Amano (天野 礼亜) voiced by Kaoru Mizuhara - Greek goddess namesake: Rhea
Kurou Amano (天野 九郎) voiced by Takehito Koyasu - Greek god namesake: Cronus
Masumi Nishijima (西島 真澄) voiced by Makoto Ishii
Funatsu (船津) voiced by Eiji Maruyama
Saika Gasai (我妻 西果) voiced by Kikuko Inoue
Ushio Gasai (我妻潮)
TV series PV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPE6h7Qizc
Official website: http://www.future-diary.tv/

Synopsis: Bundled with the brand-new Future Diary Redial (Mirai Nikki Redial) manga volume. In the third world, Yuno in on a summer trip with her friends, whilst Deus is contemplating how to decide a new God. With all the other previous diary holders leading normal lives, Yuno feels like she is forgetting something important. Later one night, Yuno hears a voice in her head and is teleported into Deus' realm with a desire to meet someone. With assistance from Uryu and Aru, Yuno makes it to a central tower where she finds the first world's Murmur, who had taken on the previous Yuno's memories before her capture. As Yuno gains the memories of her past self, she is chosen as the third world's God and is finally reunited with Yuki.

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ May 12 2012, 07:45 PM)
The anime didn't have the biscuit hammer or explain that the 3rd Deus, the 1st World and 3rd World Muru Muru's who helped in giving the memories of the 1st Yuno to the 3rd Yuno. I mean the anime ending was hinting at the fact that the 3rd Yuno gains the memories of the 1st Yuno but doesn't explain how. I mean the manga ending didn't explain all to well either but tried to offer an explanation of God and his Servants made it happen, I guess that was justifiable enough. My question is how much of the 1st Yuno's memories were given to the 3rd Yuno because they lived different lives and the 1st Yuno is completely bat-shit crazy. The 2 Gods ending was good and I like it in the manga.

I wish the anime animated all the parts of the ending of the manga because at the moment, the anime kinda leaves you a bit lost I guess.
just found subbed the streamed preview of the upcoming Redial OVA and overall it shows what was left unexplained in the final episode of the TV series, hopefully they'll continue with the third world story in a second season or at least animate more OVAs from the manga spinoffs MN Mosaic and Paradox ^^... after watching ep. 4 of BTOOOM for some reason i remembered about an unaired ep of Mirai Nikki announced half year ago but I never found it subbed or raw... do you guys know if it's an OVA/special or simply one of the 26 eps uncensored or extended? well just in case there is nothing else new here are my final scores

Mirai Nikki (short OVA bundled with manga vol.11) fall 2010 - 8/10
MN first cour (TV series episodes 1 to 13) fall 2011 - 9/10
MN second cour (TV series eps. 14 to 26) winter 2012 - 6/10
Ura MN (10 OVA specials after ED) winter to summer 2012 - 5/10
MN: Another World (live action 11 long eps.) spring 2012 - 4/10
MN: Redial (OVA bundled with Redial manga) summer 2013 - 6/10
Mirai Nikki TV series average final score - 7/10

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (9) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll