File Problems
Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Koihime Musou, Koutetsu Sangokoushi yuri style?

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3] 
the_rancorous   Sep 26 2008, 08:56 PM Quote
I definitely hope they do more of this, it seemed like they indeed plan to with how ep 12 ended.
However, I can't help but feel some dissappointment with what they did with Sei (how she separated from the main party for most of the series) since she was my favorite. But that last little prank they gave her in the end was just enough for me to forgive biggrin.gif .
Overall: fun show, me likey...

Uz3r013-sama "The Great Ero King"   Retired Sep 26 2008, 10:22 PM Quote
I did sum research on this anime hoping there was a manga that progressed the story further(like most animes). Then i found out this anime is based off of a hentai game that in turn was based on a novel from the 14th century!?, except all the male characters were turned into girls.

Brake down:
a (Anime,yuri,pg) based from a (guyxgirl hentai game"suposely has sum yuri") based off a 14th century novel about a gang of guys(sounds kinda gay to me)

Weirdest history on an anime i have seen.

This is the first anime i have ever seen that was an adult-genre-thing and was remade and turned into a PG thing. kinda weird, i would think it would have been remade as a hentai-anime.

There is suppose to be an OAV released, probally gunna be rated R.(like most OVAs are.)

Latest Work: http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2066/left4southpark.jpg
UPDATED April 24th Top5 Ongoing Anime and Manga:
Anime:
1.Chrome Shelled Regios
2.K-ON!
3.Sora Kake Girl
4.Tayutama
5.Asura Cryin
Manga:
1)Rosario + Vampire
2)Change 123
3)Mysterious Girlfriend X
4)Highschool of the Dead
5)Negima (it got good again) :D

user posted image

Barbobot-the Pirate King   Fansub TV Team Sep 27 2008, 12:18 AM Quote
I doubt this anime will get any more aside from the one OVA that will be coming out. Since it's loosely based on the Romance of the Three Kingdoms saga it's just fine ending where it did. Currently this season was more of a prequel to the Romance saga since it ends at the sakura trees and, if my memory serves me correctly, Guan Yu (Kannu), Zhang Fei (Rin Rin), and Lui Bei all swore an oath of brotherhood underneath the sakura trees and that happens pretty early. The main difference being that there is no Lui Bei counterpart in Koihime Musou.

Edit: just looked it up and it was apparently called the Peach Garden Oath when they swore an oath of brotherhood, but I think that might be what the final scene is referring to as it said Kannu and Chouji renewed their oaths of sisterhood.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Oblivious to the World - My Blog
Barbobot's Anime List
Current Top 5 Ongoing (Updated for Winter '10 01/10)
1. Durarara!
2. To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
3. Katanagatari
4. Kimi ni Todoke
5. Dance in the Vampire Bund
Special Nod to Ongoing Series: Cross Game, FMAB

PhdChristmas-chi   Apr 10 2009, 01:05 PM Quote
[Zabi] OVAs are not a real fansub group.

sburstall-chi   Apr 10 2009, 03:00 PM Quote
It's not even subbed.. sad.gif

shinmeiryuuX-chi   Apr 10 2009, 03:45 PM Quote
the subs for the OVA are fake... >.>

smty-chi   Apr 11 2009, 04:02 PM Quote
so super angry that the ova is a RAW and that it says "lol you thought this was a real sub" at the beginning....

never_ending-chan   Apr 11 2009, 05:05 PM Quote
I know how you feel... so the question remains will anyone touch this and give some subbing?

I'm praying someone will sub this so I can grab their sub script off them... doubt that's going to happen anything time... *sigh*

Beside that this OAV seems to be taking place in what I could only guess was "what if" ending from the game I recall (I never played it) which might explain the disturbing (or Hilarious depending view point) guy that turn up and loves showing off his muscles in a... blink.gif

user posted image

Kid-Wolf~Shrine Servant Won won~   Fansub TV Team Jul 01 2009, 10:07 AM Quote
Ok I've seen the entire series so far, and yes the actual OVA does exist. It's kind of agrivating that someone decided to post up the RAW and say that they are a sub group.

Also, I would delete that OVA episode, but I'm not that experenced enough to do so though.

In any case I'll check out the OVA to see if the real deal can be hosted ehre eventually.

*edit*

It's pretty much take the same cast and place them in a modern school athletics festival storyline. It truned out pretty good if you ask me. I kind of wonder if there was more then just one sub group that actually subbed it. unsure.gif

This post has been edited by Kid-Wolf on Jul 01 2009, 10:48 AM

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

Killer_Ossi-sama   Sempais Oct 10 2009, 04:17 PM Quote
So second season started with a lot of characters from the first season.

It was pretty funny, especially the horse thing. I had to stop the anime because I laughed that hard at it XD

But names back then defenitely were complicated with not only a given name and a name, they even had a style name. I had to look at wikipedia to even know what this, but I didnt see why that existed, its unneeded in my eyes.
I cant even remember most names of anime characters with 2 names, but 3 and on top of that its such a huge cast, how should I ever get them in my head ^^"

So from the things we saw in the preview it looks like Ryuubi (at least I thing he was called that) will come back again. I hoped we wouldnt see him again.

My Animelist

Top 5 of currently airing TV-series:(03.06.11)
1. Deadman Wonderland
2. Steins;Gate
3. Dog Days
4. Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
5. Tiger & Bunny
(long time runs not included)

wedora-dono   Sempais Oct 10 2009, 09:28 PM Quote
One sub group added the chinese names last season and it really helped. If you had either read romance of the three kingdoms or seen one of the many adaptations of it before, it allows you to associate the characters much easier. Dynasty warriors helped me with the names.

JCDRANZER - Sky King - Ô-SAMAのスパム!   Fansub TV Team Dec 21 2009, 08:37 AM Quote
So this was meant to be the 2nd season's thread: -

http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=8581&hl=koihime

Anyways, Koihime Musou is getting a 3rd Season and will begin airing April 2010. ohmy.gif

Killer_Ossi-sama   Sempais Dec 21 2009, 09:29 AM Quote
Woohoo thumbs up for a third season.
Will defenitely watch it.

Kid-Wolf~Shrine Servant Won won~   Fansub TV Team Dec 25 2009, 05:14 PM Quote
Well anyways the second season was nothing more than to progress a few characters and adding new ones as well. It seems that of course this would get a 3rd season since a few girls didn't show up until the very end, so I'm expecting something from them next season of course.

To think the second season ended with it boiling down do an idol group face-off. Kind of a unique way to end things if you ask me.

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

Killer_Ossi-sama   Sempais Dec 25 2009, 06:08 PM Quote
Yeah I think the people back then would be happy if hey couldve solved it that way ^^
But it was pretty nice and I really want to not what Karda said to Sousou.

Overall the series was quite nice. I give it a 8/10

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll