Saint Seiya Hades Elysion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AluKard

AluKard
  • Kouhais
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 01:55 PM

Saint Seiya: Meiō Hades Elysion-hen (Japanese)
聖闘士星矢 冥王ハーデス エリシオン編 (Japanese)
Genres: action, adventure, fantasy
Plot Summary:
After the 12 Gold Saints sacrifice their lives to destroy the Wailing Wall, The Bronze Saints enter the deepest realm of the Underworld, Elysion, where they face off aganist Hades's two most powerful servants: The Twin Gods, Hypnos and Thanatos, before they can reach Hades for the final battle.
After the sacrifice of the 12 Gold Saints, and for the sake of Athena the bronze saints have entered the deepest part of the Realm of Hades, the Elysium. There they will fight with the minion Gods of Hades: Hypnos and Thanatos before they reach with the final battle against Hades.

for the description above if you like.. ph34r.gif

this is one great anime.. i really recomend for ppz to watch this anime..great great!!

fansub tv YOU ROCK!!

#2 KittenEatCorpse

KittenEatCorpse

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fantasy Books (as many as I can)<br>Playing video Games (Mostly RPG's)<br>Lovin Anime<br>Metal work (in a artistic point)<br>Music (Hardcore, Metal, Classical)

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:55 AM

I must say that this anime has me intrigued. I will have to check into this. I am personally into mythology, and nothing better than story with someone battling Hades.
Est Sularus Oth Mithas

#3 megatron666

megatron666
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:17 AM

QUOTE (AluKard @ Mar 22 2008, 07:55 AM)
Saint Seiya: Meiō Hades Elysion-hen (Japanese)
聖闘士星矢 冥王ハーデス エリシオン編 (Japanese)
Genres: action, adventure, fantasy
Plot Summary:
After the 12 Gold Saints sacrifice their lives to destroy the Wailing Wall, The Bronze Saints enter the deepest realm of the Underworld, Elysion, where they face off aganist Hades's two most powerful servants: The Twin Gods, Hypnos and Thanatos, before they can reach Hades for the final battle.
After the sacrifice of the 12 Gold Saints, and for the sake of Athena the bronze saints have entered the deepest part of the Realm of Hades, the Elysium. There they will fight with the minion Gods of Hades: Hypnos and Thanatos before they reach with the final battle against Hades.

for the description above if you like.. ph34r.gif

this is one great anime.. i really recomend for ppz to watch this anime..great great!!

fansub tv YOU ROCK!!

after these 4 episode, what next dude???

#4 Kazehana

Kazehana
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:52 AM

Fansub.Tv how about ep 5 and 6 for hades elysium chapter ? i'm really eager to see the next eps 5-6 and i have been waiting for it for a long time. can u tell me where can i download ch 5 and 6 ? tq fansub ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users