Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Saint Seiya Hades Elysion, OMG!! you guys really rock

AluKard   Mar 22 2008, 07:55 AM Quote
Saint Seiya: Meiō Hades Elysion-hen (Japanese)
聖闘士星矢 冥王ハーデス エリシオン編 (Japanese)
Genres: action, adventure, fantasy
Plot Summary:
After the 12 Gold Saints sacrifice their lives to destroy the Wailing Wall, The Bronze Saints enter the deepest realm of the Underworld, Elysion, where they face off aganist Hades's two most powerful servants: The Twin Gods, Hypnos and Thanatos, before they can reach Hades for the final battle.
After the sacrifice of the 12 Gold Saints, and for the sake of Athena the bronze saints have entered the deepest part of the Realm of Hades, the Elysium. There they will fight with the minion Gods of Hades: Hypnos and Thanatos before they reach with the final battle against Hades.

for the description above if you like.. ph34r.gif

this is one great anime.. i really recomend for ppz to watch this anime..great great!!

fansub tv YOU ROCK!!

KittenEatCorpse-chan   Mar 24 2008, 10:55 PM Quote
I must say that this anime has me intrigued. I will have to check into this. I am personally into mythology, and nothing better than story with someone battling Hades.

Episode 2
Saint Seiya Hades Elysion @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 13 2008, 05:17 AM

Episode 3
Saint Seiya Hades Elysion @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 11 2008, 10:31 PM

Episode 4
Saint Seiya Hades Elysion @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 14 2008, 07:07 PM

megatron666   Jun 17 2008, 10:17 PM Quote
QUOTE (AluKard @ Mar 22 2008, 07:55 AM)
Saint Seiya: Meiō Hades Elysion-hen (Japanese)
聖闘士星矢 冥王ハーデス エリシオン編 (Japanese)
Genres: action, adventure, fantasy
Plot Summary:
After the 12 Gold Saints sacrifice their lives to destroy the Wailing Wall, The Bronze Saints enter the deepest realm of the Underworld, Elysion, where they face off aganist Hades's two most powerful servants: The Twin Gods, Hypnos and Thanatos, before they can reach Hades for the final battle.
After the sacrifice of the 12 Gold Saints, and for the sake of Athena the bronze saints have entered the deepest part of the Realm of Hades, the Elysium. There they will fight with the minion Gods of Hades: Hypnos and Thanatos before they reach with the final battle against Hades.

for the description above if you like.. ph34r.gif

this is one great anime.. i really recomend for ppz to watch this anime..great great!!

fansub tv YOU ROCK!!

after these 4 episode, what next dude???

Kazehana   Apr 05 2009, 06:52 PM Quote
Fansub.Tv how about ep 5 and 6 for hades elysium chapter ? i'm really eager to see the next eps 5-6 and i have been waiting for it for a long time. can u tell me where can i download ch 5 and 6 ? tq fansub ^^

< Back to Animes >

Topic Options Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll