Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#221 Killer_Ossi

Killer_Ossi

Retired

• Kouhais
  • 3817 posts
  • Interests:Chilling with friends<br>Pen-&amp;-Paper RPG<br>Animes, Mangas, Hentai<br>PC-Games<br>Bodybuilding

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:19 PM

The OVA was pretty good, except one thing: the animations.
I cant remember the series beeing drawn so shitty, especially Tsukasa was drawn really bad (and that even tough she is the hottest of them -.-).

The story itself was pretty good and funny with a lot of good scenes for sreenshots ^^ (the game should defenitely get a translation soon -.-)

btw, if it wasnt clear to you that he would choose Minato I dont really know which series you have seen. Even though she is his sister it was so obvious.
[Admin note: Sig removed due to negative comments toward the community]

#222 Megiddo

Megiddo

-dono

• Retired
  • 770 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:23 PM

It wasn't "obvious" till the second-to-last episode.

#223 Botan06

Botan06

-san

• Kouhais
  • 171 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (trespasser @ Jul 04 2009, 11:10 PM)

I hoped your kidding me. For the first time ever not only was I THAT disappointed in something, I almost felt dirty from it too. The series was abysmal in the biggest sense, yet the OVA made it even worse... why not a alternate ending? A redeeming quality perhaps...

Totally agree. An anlternate ending with Yuhee would have made me happy. Sucks to get something of this nature that feels like it's been done so many times.
user posted image

#224 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Fansub TV Team
  • 8829 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -<br><br>http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER<br><br>To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;<br><br>NAMES: -<br><br>JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!<br><br>COMPLETED DORAMA:-<br><br>1.) Kurosagi<br>2.) Liar Game<br>3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1<br>4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2<br>5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)<br>6.) It Started with a Kiss<br>7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)<br>8.) Devil Beside You<br>9.) My Boss, My Hero<br>10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!<br>11.) Full House<br>12.) One Pound Gospel<br>13.) Suppli (or &quot;Sapuri&quot;)<br>14.) Bull Fighting<br>15.) Sleeping Forest<br>16.) Stand Up!!<br>17.) Galileo<br>18.) Tiger &amp; Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)<br>19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)<br>20.) Proposal Daisakusen<br>21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)<br>22.) Dragon Zakura<br>23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)<br>24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)<br>25.) Mukodono 2003<br>26.) Gokusen (Season 1)<br>27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)<br>28.) Long Vacation<br>29.) Bambino!<br>30.) Boku dake no Madonna<br>31.) Good Luck!!<br>32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi<br>33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan<br>34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)<br>35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)<br>36.) Engine<br>37.) Puzzle(2007)<br>38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)<br>39.) HERO<br><br>Currently Watching DORAMA: -<br><br>1.) Gokusen series<br>2.) GTO<br>3.) They Kiss Again<br>4.) Honey and Clover<br>5.) Love Contract<br>6.) Fantasy Couple<br>7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)<br>8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)<br>9.) Coffee Prince<br>10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)<br>11.) Wonderful Life<br>12.) Himitsu no Hanazono<br>13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake<br>14.) Lunch Queen<br>15.) Densha Otoko<br>16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)<br>17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL<br>18.) Shukumei SPECIAL<br>19.) Maou<br>20.) Osen<br>21.) HERO<br>22.) Last Christmas<br>23.) Resurrection<br>24.) Zettai Kareshi<br>25.) Romeo and Juliet<br>26.) Yasuko to Kenji<br>27.) So I'm not so Handsome<br>28.) Attention Please<br><br>Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course. <br><br>Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL<br><br>I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -<br><br>1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2<br>2.) Macross Frontier<br>3.) Vampire Knight<br>4.) Sekirei<br>5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei<br>6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk<br>7.) To-LOVE-Ru<br>8.) Special A<br>9.) Itzura na Kiss<br>10.) Real Drive<br>11.) Nabari no Ou<br>12.) Shina Dark<br>13.) Soul Eater<br>14.) Blassreiter<br>15.) Crystal Blaze<br>16.) Amatsuki

Posted 05 November 2009 - 08:50 PM

I just re-watched episode 10 because it was the last episode I watched....so I kinda wanted to remember what happened. I wasn't bothered about re-doing the entire series because I thought it would be a waste of time for a series like this. Then I went on to finish this series by watching the remaining 2 episodes. The last episodes heavily hints that both Minato and Jun are not blood-related and therefore, I was okay with the ending......I never really cared for Yuuhi.....just found her annoying and I don't necessarily care for the development of the relationship between Yuuhi adn Jun. But there is one thing they could have done better.....was perhaps to start the whole Minato fiasco earlier on.....I know they did it throughout the series subtly but they really should have made it more a drama instead of a stupid comedy show it ended up being.

I just checked wiki on it and in the original PC game they 2 are blood-related but in the PS2 game and the anime incarnation they are not blood-related.

But then again the jump of the NORMAL brother and sister relationship into actual lovers came too quickly. This series would have fared better if there was development on the Minato side of things.

Then again....I was always routing for a MinatoxJun pairing because I liked Minato-chan more better and found Yuuhi absolutely annoying. wink.gif

I'm giving this series a 6/10. rolleyes.gif

I'm going to watch the OVA in the next 3 hours or so before I go to bed. biggrin.gif

EDIT:

I just got round watching the OVA, which was pretty much telling the viewer details of the girls of Akasaka such as their 3 sizes, birthdays, etc. It was basically an episode of fanservice.........just pure ECCHI. Hence, there was no plot development. wink.gif

Didn't know the sensei was soooooooooo damn annoying. dry.gif

I guess it was expected because the OVA was titled "Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka: HARDCORE". rolleyes.gif

i'm giving it 5/10.........but I must admit that the girls where animated deliciously in this OVA. wub.gif wacko.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif
user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

#225 Killer_Ossi

Killer_Ossi

Retired

• Kouhais
  • 3817 posts
  • Interests:Chilling with friends<br>Pen-&amp;-Paper RPG<br>Animes, Mangas, Hentai<br>PC-Games<br>Bodybuilding

Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:33 PM

@JCDRANZER: In my opinion the OVA was animated pretty badly. Especially Tsukasa looked strange when she was alone with Jun.
[Admin note: Sig removed due to negative comments toward the community]

#226 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~Posessed by the Phoenix~

• Fansub TV Team
  • 9009 posts
  • Interests:Anime, catgirls, bunnygirls, video games, Visual Novels, and maids so far.

Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:41 PM

You know when I watched this series I kind of wonder if anyone is actually willing to translate the Visual Novel since I heard that getting the Sister Ending in that game is next to impossible. unsure.gif
user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image

- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users