Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Kissxsis, FORBIDDEN Love ??? @_@

Pages: (12) « First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 
Chooie-san   Jun 27 2010, 02:11 PM Quote
the anime for this isnt very good the ova is acceptable but goes at a rather slow pace
if you keep up with the manga you would know about some rather interesting developments too

Shinobu's_Lover-sama   Jun 29 2010, 12:16 PM Quote
I was pleasantly surprised to see this anime end on such a good note. It had a satisfying end that didn't leave any plot holes. Of course i know there may be another season in the future since the manga is still going strong and is selling well. But 1st we have to wait for the Hotsprings OVA which will probably be the echhiest OVA to date. (for those of you who have seen read the manga you know what i mean.)

anyway overall this was one of the better made animes this year. even though it had the rest of the harem in it which i beleive has nearly ruined the manga version it wasn't the train reck i was expecting it to be.

This post has been edited by Shinobu's_Lover on Jun 29 2010, 12:17 PM

Loven Shinobu since 1999!
user posted image
Looking for these songs:

German OP theme song to Sailor Moon
Nicole Price & Brynne Price Sailor Moon Theme (S.A.F. Club Mix)
Motteke! Sailor Fuku [Choushi Koite Gyokusai Mix]

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Jun 29 2010, 06:53 PM Quote
The long-awaited Kiss x Sis TV series has come to an end after a short run. So now for the review.

The story is about incest. If you don't like incest, you should probably stop reading here. This show involves a fair amount of ecchi, but not so much to the extent of Queen's Blade or Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou since they are still in middle school/early high school after all, which puts them at the borderline loli age. Now, as for a plot, as far as I'm concerned the series initially rips off the OVA material that began almost two years ago. This happens until about episodes 3 or 4 and then diverges off on the generic harem-comedy type route. To be honest, I wasn't quite sure what to expect out of this TV series since the OVAs have done a fairly decent job so far at covering the source material and the first 3 or 4 episodes clearly showed that simply reiterating the material in a slightly altered manner ended up being very boring and frustrating to watch. I give the show some props for originality, but as for creativity, it didn't fair well there since most moments led to obvious conclusions.

The animators is the same as the OVA. Obviously on a TV airing, the show doesn't look as crisp as the DVD, so I'd say it's pretty fair for them, especially since a few of their previous works was the Da Capo franchise as well as the recent Kanamemo and 2007 Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru. Hopefully the censors will be removed in the blu-ray/dvd, but that currently does not influence the overall rating of this show as the censors were all typical "convenient" censoring unlike a certain Koihime Musou in 2008

Music was quite catchy. Not top tier like songs, but definitely mesmerizing at points. Not to mention that they're done by Ako and Riko's seiyuu, Ayana Taketatsu (Azunyan from K-ON!) and Yuiko Tatsumi (Mitchan from Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo) for the OP theme whereas the ED is done by Yuiko Tatsumi and Kaori Ishihara (Suzuna in Kaichou wa Maid-sama!). The cast is the same as the OVAs so there is really nothing to be surprised about if the OVAs were watched prior to the series itself.

Enjoyment? It was good but not that good either. The show felt like it was dragging its feet about halfway through the series, to the extent that it was obvious that the directors had run out of ideas. Riko's and Ako's pranks on Keita were always amusing and that's what really motivated me to watch the show, but everything else basically bored me. To be honest, I really didn't know what to expect out of this show despite holding high expectations prior to the season. It only struck me when I saw the "repeated" episodes that this show really didn't have much going for it, and thus the enjoyment factor simply plummeted.

Overall, like I said before, this series does deserve points for some originality as they didn't want to ruin manga material, especially with the OVAs still coming out (one this past month and the next in November). To be honest, however, people really need to plan these things out before they make announcements for shows like these, otherwise they become half-done pieces of work. Score: 7/10

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Watchlist Updated
Top 5 Ongoing anime (12/26/2012)
*Note: Gundam Seed HD Remaster does not count*
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Bakuman 3
3) Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
4) Initial D: Fifth Stage
5) Smile Precure!

Episode 4
Kiss x Sis OVA @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Nov 21 2010, 07:42 PM

Zeita   Dec 05 2010, 12:38 AM Quote
My heart was broken when I found out I was watching the last episode, #12!!
I was moping around all day for two days and I can't stand it! They need to make the next season and fast!!! This has to be the best ankle I've ever watched in my life! I'm in love with this series so badly I can't ever stop thinking about it. I'm hooked and it's horrible sad.gif . All that I know is that it is not just my weird taste or lack of ability to be unimpressed by everything, but that this was actually an amazing story and very well written and it took me along for a ride I will never forget. I am not very good at putting my thoughts together, nor am I good at writing, but this changed the way I think about anime completely. It is not just made for anime freaks and flapping, but to tell romantic, exciting, fantastic stories that will leave you breathless for days!

So I say, make a season 2, this was a truly amazing anime that tops the charts for me. I really hope they continue this series, even if you don't.

Episode 5
Kiss x Sis OVA @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jun 24 2011, 04:21 PM

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Jun 24 2011, 09:15 PM Quote
Ok so the 5th OAD came out and pretty much it's more wincest here and there of course. Anyways I was wondering when I would get something as ecchi as this since the Ecchi Well that I have was starting to run dry on me. tongue.gif

In any case pretty much the whole what you hear behind closed doors might sound ero ero, but in the end they were just something normal in a sense. rolleyes.gif

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

NecroRyu-UURYYYY xD   Sempais Jun 25 2011, 12:48 AM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jun 24 2011, 09:15 PM)
Ok so the 5th OAD came out and pretty much it's more wincest here and there of course. Anyways I was wondering when I would get something as ecchi as this since the Ecchi Well that I have was starting to run dry on me. tongue.gif

In any case pretty much the whole what you hear behind closed doors might sound ero ero, but in the end they were just something normal in a sense. rolleyes.gif

don't worry, as announced after the ending credits there will be a 6th OAD debuting mikuni and the kiryu sisters as main characters, even more ecchi, ero and fetiches coming soon... after watching the opening it indicates a second season TV series in a near future biggrin.gif

Shinobu's_Lover-sama   Jun 27 2011, 09:04 AM Quote
Is ti just me... or did they day that the 6th OVA will be "uncensored..."

NecroRyu-UURYYYY xD   Sempais Jun 27 2011, 07:18 PM Quote
QUOTE (Shinobu's_Lover @ Jun 27 2011, 09:04 AM)
Is ti just me... or did they day that the 6th OVA will be "uncensored..."

yes they did... I think they mean the 6th ova will show nipples (unlike previous ovas and tv episodes) and more ecchi stuff huh.gif

Amine21   Dec 14 2011, 01:17 AM Quote
is it worth to watch?

NecroRyu-UURYYYY xD   Sempais Dec 14 2011, 01:35 AM Quote
QUOTE (Amine21 @ Dec 14 2011, 02:17 AM)
is it worth to watch?

well as you enjoyed Mayo Chiki you'll like these TV and OVA series as well, it's even more eechi though ...specially the OVAs almost reach the hentai level and there will be more episodies next year, not so sure about Mayo Chiki as there is no news about it yet sad.gif

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Dec 14 2011, 09:11 AM Quote
Ok so the OAD 6 was subbed a while back and well it was uncensored due to the twins stipping down, or just one of them to wearing nothing at all. Pretty much it was that and the busty girl that went with Keita before going to his twins school still having a fetish over him. Although that and showing that she is the bustiest girl in the series so far with the school nurse in a close second. tongue.gif

Pretty much this turned out to be your standard health exam episode that you tend to see most of the time in Ecchi Series. tongue.gif

user posted image
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime

Episode 6
Kiss x Sis @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Dec 14 2011, 09:14 AM

terayaki32   Dec 14 2011, 11:13 PM Quote
so is this a new season for this anime?? blink.gif

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Dec 15 2011, 07:54 AM Quote
QUOTE (terayaki32 @ Dec 15 2011, 12:13 AM)
so is this a new season for this anime?? blink.gif

No it's not it's just an OAD which pretty much continues on with what the TV series started. Pretty much since the OAD epsidoe 00 kind of kicked off the TV series, and the OVAs up and followed suit.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Episode 7
Kiss x Sis OVA @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jul 06 2012, 06:00 PM

NecroRyu-UURYYYY xD   Sempais Jul 08 2012, 10:55 PM Quote
o.O wow the 7th OVA went a bit overboard regarding that 'lolicon side' of Keita, specially when Kiryu-sensei finds him with her little sister at the worst moment (or should i say best? ^.^)... all his effort hiding from her under Mikazuki's bed blanket was ruined (well not totally), but we know that his teacher's jealousy is stronger than her anger after witnessing his immorality toward their sisters laugh.gif

November theme: Outbreak Company - a/s: tsundora Petrarca
Scores of my Latest Top 15 Anime TV series, OVAs &/or Films:
1 Monogatari S2 - 10/10 (ar, BM 10/10, NM 9/10, NK 8/10) C-
2 Hajime no Ippo: Rising - 10/10 (ar, S1 10/10, S2 9/10) B-
3 Samurai Flamenco - 9/10 (airing) B+
4 Golden Time - 9/10 (airing) A+
5 Coppelion - 8/10 (airing) B+
6 Outbreak Company - 8/10 (airing) A+
7 Log Horizon - 8/10 (airing) A
8 Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai - 7/10 (airing) B+
9 Saint Seiya Omega - 7/10 (ar, Tenkaihen movie 5/10) B-
10 Kill la Kill - 7/10 (airing) B
11 Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! - 6/10 (airing) B
12 Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu... - 6/10 (ar) B
13 KissxSis OVA 9 - 5/10 (og, TV series 7/10, OVAs 6/10) C-
14 Uchuu Kyoudai / Space Bros - 5/10 (ar, live action 7/10) A
15 Miss Monochrome: The Animation - 4/10 (airing) A-

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Jul 10 2012, 01:24 AM Quote
Actually its more along the line of the loli being rather agressive to Keita-kun. Pretty much I alwayshave a kind of fear running into one of those, since they tend to have you marked for life weither you think it's a good thing or not of course. unsure.gif

Anyways to think that Kiryu-sensei is now planning to try and either reform Keita and his so-called pervy ways, or go the pervy route and take him all for herself. Either way it'll be a fun OVA to watch. tongue.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

NecroRyu-UURYYYY xD   Sempais Feb 17 2013, 10:58 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jul 10 2012, 01:24 AM)
Anyways to think that Kiryu-sensei is now planning to try and either reform Keita and his so-called pervy ways, or go the pervy route and take him all for herself.
or both ^^ this 8th OAD (or should I say 9th counting #0 too?) was a bit more ecchi than the previous one, to think Keita's parents suddenly arrived and were alright with her home visit 'special lesson' ...a misunderstanding though xD but that's not a surprise knowing how cool and open minded they are, i'm looking forward to see both teacher and student fall for each other in the next ep which will be released until november 6th this year sleep.gif

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Feb 17 2013, 11:40 PM Quote
Well after seeing the latest OVA it looked like she was trying to reform Keita of his pervy ways, but at the same time got caught up in his ability to end up in said pervy situations.

Although I wasn't supprised that his parents were all for her trying to seduce him since they also kind of wanted his sisters to try and make a move on him as well.

So I think Kiryu-sensei finally understand the situation Keita's currently in and why most of the pervy stuff has been happening to him. Although she did manage to fall for him as well, so it looks like he now has the chance to pick Kiryu-sensei and/or her imouto, his two siblings, and the glasses girl as well. It's like his harem is slowly growing without him fully noticing it.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

NecroRyu-UURYYYY xD   Sempais Nov 17 2013, 11:59 PM Quote
hmm doesn't surprise me to see a single post about last OVA after more than a week it was subbed, is weird that its preview didn't announce a new one for the next manga in August 6th 2014 -.-... I guess many people didn't like ep.9 after Ako and Keita went to the store 'anushole' (lol!), it was more awkward than the saliva fetiche series Nazo no Kanojo X (also no Kiryu-sensei or at least Mikuni) sad.gif

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (12) « First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll