Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Major, any Major fans?

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 
koteibun   May 05 2010, 08:06 PM Quote
Touch, Cross Game, Eyeshield 21, etc... Even though I like almost all anime/manga, sports is the genre I love the most, and above all of those series 'Major' is the one I can't get enough of. Considering that the 5th season ended like all the previous ones I had hoped it would continue, especially since he hadn't played in the majors yet and he ended with a loss, no matter how amazing his pitches were. It's cool that in season 6 you finally see Honda have a weakness, the yips, but on the other hand you want him to get over it fast so he can be his normal wild, confident, border line-arrogant self again to show everyone what he's made of. It's never fun to see people 'boo' Shigeno Goro time and time again. Either way, if the opening is anything to go by, Honda gets back to the Hornets and bats at least one surprising ball against Gibson (who apparently doesn't retire). I just hope Honda does more than batting on the Hornets before most of the season is over - pitching halfheartedly with a weak aura, without even making his hat fly after every pitch doesn't count.

Even though I'll really miss 'Road of Major' themes - I guess I'll fast forward through the op now - I can't wait for the new episodes!

MJN, I eat anime, umai, Saizen, and every other subber throughout this serious, you're doing an awesome job, and thank you for subbing my favorite anime!

Episode 135
Major @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 08 2010, 11:30 PM

Megiddo-dono   Retired May 09 2010, 04:03 PM Quote
I rather liked episode 6 of season 6 of Major. At first I was worried that they were going to do the whole "he got better in one episode" thing, but I especially enjoyed the small chat with the sports psychiatrist about how Goro playing for fun isn't going to make him play at his best. So now he must find a new goal in order to pitch at his typical intensity. It was also awesome to see Shimizu again happy.gif Her blushing at the mention of marriage is so dern cute.

Overall, a rather good episode that put the series back on track in my opinion.

Episode 136
Major @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 16 2010, 07:40 PM

nahumthebest   May 23 2010, 01:31 PM Quote
Oh my gosh, I am dying for this episode 137. It came out RAW yesterday and I can't wait for this episode to come out today subbed. Thank you so much guys for subbing this anime so well. I really appreciate your work!

-Take care, and I'll be anxiously waiting for it (and I am not the only one happy.gif ).

Episode 137
Major @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 24 2010, 08:57 PM

dingmajiao-chi   May 25 2010, 01:53 AM Quote
Cant wait for 138 to come out after watching 137..
Surprisingly, I only started watching from S6 but decided to go all the way back to S1..
Really enjoyed the entire anime, shouldn't have marathon it so fast T_T..

After watching from 1-137, have to say S5(not including S6 of course) probably rank up as the best out of the entire 5 series, purely for the start of Shimizu x Goro relationship which was really well done by the producers.. =D

The World Cup match was brilliant but I think I'll rank the Kaido vs Seishuu match a tad better..
Cant wait to see Goro go back to his old aggressive self in 138.. He'll form a great battery with Keane and hopefully Shimizu doesnt stay in Japan after her university ends..
Praying for somemore Shimizu x Goro moments..

Episode 138
Major @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 30 2010, 07:43 PM

Episode 139
Major @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jun 12 2010, 12:55 AM

Episode 140
Major @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jun 13 2010, 08:42 PM

Episode 141
Major @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jun 21 2010, 09:59 PM

Episode 142
Major @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jul 06 2010, 09:01 AM

Episode 143
Major @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jul 11 2010, 07:52 PM

Episode 144
Major @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jul 12 2010, 10:15 AM

Episode 145
Major @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jul 18 2010, 11:30 PM

Episode 146
Major @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jul 27 2010, 10:42 AM

Episode 147
Major @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jul 31 2010, 09:32 PM

Episode 148
Major @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Aug 16 2010, 06:13 AM

Episode 149
Major @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Aug 22 2010, 02:53 PM

Episode 150
Major @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Aug 31 2010, 08:50 AM

Episode 151
Major @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 07 2010, 07:52 AM

Episode 152
Major @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 16 2010, 12:03 AM

Episode 153
Major @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 25 2010, 05:53 PM

Episode 154
Major @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Oct 01 2010, 08:39 AM

daedalron-chan   Oct 01 2010, 12:15 PM Quote
Ep 154:
Make a pause just before the start of the ending theme, and look at the board behind Shigeno. Just look at the name of his catcher wink.gif

[Edit: and here i paused and immediately posted here, without even thinking they would continue inside the ending theme... rolleyes.gif ]

This post has been edited by daedalron on Oct 01 2010, 12:19 PM

dingmajiao-chi   Oct 03 2010, 01:42 AM Quote
Major have ended!!! T_T

But will look forward to the OVA (read it at animetake)..
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dun wan Major to end!!!!

drcets   Oct 03 2010, 12:20 PM Quote
I googled for anyone discussing this series, but for whatever reason it dosn't seem to get much love. So I decided to register here to give some. I've enjoyed watching this series from the very first eps. I didn't even know this was the series finale. So it shocked me when it went to 5years later. Obviously, I am very disappointed because I still want more. However, the way they finished off was nice.

ahaks   Oct 03 2010, 08:33 PM Quote
i really like this show...
it make me want to watch the next show...
but to bad, it has already ended.
i was hopping to watch a showdown between Gibson Jr and Goro for World Series and showdown Toro and Goro.
Hope the OVA will be awesome.
Can't wait....

hunfel   Oct 05 2010, 02:03 AM Quote
In episode 154 i have black screen is it normal tongue.gif I try to download in every possible way. HELP me.

asuratheforsaken   Oct 05 2010, 05:10 PM Quote
yeah I had that same issue just a little while ago using my divx player, I switched to another player and it worked fine, try The Core media player

smittles-dono   Sempais Oct 05 2010, 08:50 PM Quote
Very nice ending.
The showing of Toshi and Goro as the unstoppable battery again, and with Keene playing on his team of rivals along with Gibson / Jr and Mayamura made me rethink of all the seasons and made me want to start from scratch watching it all again

airsick_moth   Oct 27 2010, 10:26 PM Quote
Two former pitchers managing against each other in the World Series? It'll never happen

dingmajiao-chi   Oct 28 2010, 08:51 AM Quote
Argh, I need more Major!!!!!!!! This seriously sucks..

But, after 9 years of baseball (if I'm not wrong), Goro only got 1 ring..
His crew must be a bunch of weaklings..
Well, a closer can't determine the entire season sadly..

sirrick   Sep 01 2011, 05:12 PM Quote
what a pain!!! haha, I loved this anime!, I just saw the last episode!.
can anybody please recommend me something similar?

cheers!

This post has been edited by sirrick on Sep 01 2011, 05:13 PM

JCDRANZER - Sky King - Ô-SAMAのスパム!   Fansub TV Team May 10 2012, 06:26 PM Quote
I had no idea that Major actually completely finished....somewhat shocked. I remember watching season 1 and enjoying it but I never went back to actually finish it off, I introduced this series to a friend after he finished watching Hajime no Ippo (another series I introduced to him). He pretty much watched all 6 seasons of Major during the Easter holiday, which was about a month. I don't think he's watched any of the OVAs, Specials or movies for Major. Anyways, I'm now planning to watch this series from scratch, which means some re-watching.

This will be one of my goals for the summer to watch all of Major, Dragonball, Capeta and a few others. rolleyes.gif

user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll