Umineko no Naku Koro ni

• Please log in to reply
366 replies to this topic

#361 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Fansub TV Team
  • 8829 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -<br><br>http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER<br><br>To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;<br><br>NAMES: -<br><br>JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!<br><br>COMPLETED DORAMA:-<br><br>1.) Kurosagi<br>2.) Liar Game<br>3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1<br>4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2<br>5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)<br>6.) It Started with a Kiss<br>7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)<br>8.) Devil Beside You<br>9.) My Boss, My Hero<br>10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!<br>11.) Full House<br>12.) One Pound Gospel<br>13.) Suppli (or &quot;Sapuri&quot;)<br>14.) Bull Fighting<br>15.) Sleeping Forest<br>16.) Stand Up!!<br>17.) Galileo<br>18.) Tiger &amp; Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)<br>19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)<br>20.) Proposal Daisakusen<br>21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)<br>22.) Dragon Zakura<br>23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)<br>24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)<br>25.) Mukodono 2003<br>26.) Gokusen (Season 1)<br>27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)<br>28.) Long Vacation<br>29.) Bambino!<br>30.) Boku dake no Madonna<br>31.) Good Luck!!<br>32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi<br>33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan<br>34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)<br>35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)<br>36.) Engine<br>37.) Puzzle(2007)<br>38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)<br>39.) HERO<br><br>Currently Watching DORAMA: -<br><br>1.) Gokusen series<br>2.) GTO<br>3.) They Kiss Again<br>4.) Honey and Clover<br>5.) Love Contract<br>6.) Fantasy Couple<br>7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)<br>8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)<br>9.) Coffee Prince<br>10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)<br>11.) Wonderful Life<br>12.) Himitsu no Hanazono<br>13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake<br>14.) Lunch Queen<br>15.) Densha Otoko<br>16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)<br>17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL<br>18.) Shukumei SPECIAL<br>19.) Maou<br>20.) Osen<br>21.) HERO<br>22.) Last Christmas<br>23.) Resurrection<br>24.) Zettai Kareshi<br>25.) Romeo and Juliet<br>26.) Yasuko to Kenji<br>27.) So I'm not so Handsome<br>28.) Attention Please<br><br>Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course. <br><br>Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL<br><br>I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -<br><br>1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2<br>2.) Macross Frontier<br>3.) Vampire Knight<br>4.) Sekirei<br>5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei<br>6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk<br>7.) To-LOVE-Ru<br>8.) Special A<br>9.) Itzura na Kiss<br>10.) Real Drive<br>11.) Nabari no Ou<br>12.) Shina Dark<br>13.) Soul Eater<br>14.) Blassreiter<br>15.) Crystal Blaze<br>16.) Amatsuki

Posted 22 December 2009 - 11:10 AM

I swear to GOD I wrote 2011 and not 2010...........mysterious !?!?! ohmy.gif wink.gif

Its Christmas.........there's gonna be loads of delays that I can use to my advantage on catching up on a few other series. wink.gif

The other series is Okami Kakushi = Peach-Pit + Ryuukishi07 and apparently its in the same setting as the Higurashi.....but that sounds wrong......because I know its set in a completely different town. wink.gif
user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

#362 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~Posessed by the Phoenix~

• Fansub TV Team
  • 9009 posts
  • Interests:Anime, catgirls, bunnygirls, video games, Visual Novels, and maids so far.

Posted 22 December 2009 - 11:33 PM

Well of course I'd expect the anime out at that time frame, but I would also expect EP. 5 to be finished around that time in 2010 though. Then again we might seem EP. 6 done as well. I'm only stating that since EP. 6 won't be released until the end of this month.

Well with pretty much all of the "Question" Arcs out of the way at the end of this week we won't see an "Answer" Arc for at least 2 years. I just hope they do something along the line of doing a few OVAs during that time frame to keep people interested in the characters and whatnot.

Heck with the way things are going there can be more than just a BatterxBeato end here.
user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image

- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

#363 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~Posessed by the Phoenix~

• Fansub TV Team
  • 9009 posts
  • Interests:Anime, catgirls, bunnygirls, video games, Visual Novels, and maids so far.

Posted 24 December 2009 - 04:47 PM

Well the final episode of for this season is now out. With this one I feel like they cut a lot of the scenes out. On the upside at least they did a version of the dreamenddischarger song during the face-off between Beato and Battler.

The things they should of kept in would of been LambdaDelta actually saying a few things in Red to disprove what Battler was doing. Also, Ange should of used the Red Truth on revealing who she is to Battler to fully convince him. I mean they way they did that scene you would think he would still believe anything ever since the 3rd game.

Also, on a side note the sub group that had its releases here claimed they won't do a second season due to what Studio DEEN has done to the series. In any case I kind of wonder if the DVD version would do better by adding in the scenes they cut out for the TV version now. unsure.gif
user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image

- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

#364 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Fansub TV Team
  • 8829 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -<br><br>http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER<br><br>To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;<br><br>NAMES: -<br><br>JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!<br><br>COMPLETED DORAMA:-<br><br>1.) Kurosagi<br>2.) Liar Game<br>3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1<br>4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2<br>5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)<br>6.) It Started with a Kiss<br>7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)<br>8.) Devil Beside You<br>9.) My Boss, My Hero<br>10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!<br>11.) Full House<br>12.) One Pound Gospel<br>13.) Suppli (or &quot;Sapuri&quot;)<br>14.) Bull Fighting<br>15.) Sleeping Forest<br>16.) Stand Up!!<br>17.) Galileo<br>18.) Tiger &amp; Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)<br>19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)<br>20.) Proposal Daisakusen<br>21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)<br>22.) Dragon Zakura<br>23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)<br>24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)<br>25.) Mukodono 2003<br>26.) Gokusen (Season 1)<br>27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)<br>28.) Long Vacation<br>29.) Bambino!<br>30.) Boku dake no Madonna<br>31.) Good Luck!!<br>32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi<br>33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan<br>34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)<br>35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)<br>36.) Engine<br>37.) Puzzle(2007)<br>38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)<br>39.) HERO<br><br>Currently Watching DORAMA: -<br><br>1.) Gokusen series<br>2.) GTO<br>3.) They Kiss Again<br>4.) Honey and Clover<br>5.) Love Contract<br>6.) Fantasy Couple<br>7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)<br>8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)<br>9.) Coffee Prince<br>10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)<br>11.) Wonderful Life<br>12.) Himitsu no Hanazono<br>13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake<br>14.) Lunch Queen<br>15.) Densha Otoko<br>16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)<br>17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL<br>18.) Shukumei SPECIAL<br>19.) Maou<br>20.) Osen<br>21.) HERO<br>22.) Last Christmas<br>23.) Resurrection<br>24.) Zettai Kareshi<br>25.) Romeo and Juliet<br>26.) Yasuko to Kenji<br>27.) So I'm not so Handsome<br>28.) Attention Please<br><br>Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course. <br><br>Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL<br><br>I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -<br><br>1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2<br>2.) Macross Frontier<br>3.) Vampire Knight<br>4.) Sekirei<br>5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei<br>6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk<br>7.) To-LOVE-Ru<br>8.) Special A<br>9.) Itzura na Kiss<br>10.) Real Drive<br>11.) Nabari no Ou<br>12.) Shina Dark<br>13.) Soul Eater<br>14.) Blassreiter<br>15.) Crystal Blaze<br>16.) Amatsuki

Posted 24 December 2009 - 05:01 PM

Its doubtful for extra scenes to be put into the DVD version. wink.gif

EDIT #1:

I just watched the last episode of Umineko, which was okay but just kinda confused me overall. It was touching with Ange's sacrifice .

The Battler and Beato confrontation at the end was great but just can't help to work out who on earth Beato is..........I really do want to find out but thats unlikely for now as I believe the VN players still don't know yet. I'm not so sure about Battler's "sin" which was mentioned a couple of episodes later. rolleyes.gif

When I was marathoning this series from episodes 1 to 18 or 19, this series was like 9/10 for me then but as I watched it weekly, the episodes seemed weaker but it did have its highs though. Hence, I'm giving this series a 8.5/10.........it just needed more questions answered to get a higher mark and thats why I am sure the 2nd season will be just be incredibly enjoyable to watch as it goes deeper into the plot and reveal the many secrets of this series. rolleyes.gif

Anyways, the ending of Umineko 1st season pretty much confirms a 2nd season will DEFINITELY BE DONE. laugh.gif

Hehehehe....I can't wait to watch Okami Kakushi and Durarara!! tongue.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Edited by JCDRANZER, 24 December 2009 - 09:58 PM.

user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

#365 Killer_Ossi

Killer_Ossi

Retired

• Kouhais
  • 3817 posts
  • Interests:Chilling with friends<br>Pen-&amp;-Paper RPG<br>Animes, Mangas, Hentai<br>PC-Games<br>Bodybuilding

Posted 24 December 2009 - 11:48 PM

Damn I really wanted to know what sin Battler had done six years ago and if hes the son of Kyrie.

The end wasnt that great, because you could see that Beatrice just gave up. Im sure there was a way to destroy all of Battlers blue sentences.

I will defenitely watch the second season to become the answers to all this and I hope it wont be too long till it airs, because if it take to long I will probably have forgotten everything ^^

It gets a 8/10 out of me.
[Admin note: Sig removed due to negative comments toward the community]

#366 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Fansub TV Leaders
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.<br>I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.<br><br>Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004<br>Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005<br>Sempai in June 2006<br>Fansub TV Team in October 2006<br>10000th post in July 2011<br>Fansub TV Leader in January 2011<br><br>Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 25 December 2009 - 08:48 AM

Talk about a terrible way to end the series. I didn't have much hope left in this anyways a while back, but could they have done this any worse? The only thing that I liked in the final episode was Ange and that really was about it. That scene was rather nice and all, but everything else after that was dumb. I didn't expect a solid conclusion since it's an 07th expansion work similar to Higurashi, but that was not a good note to end on.
Although a second season is expected, I hope they really figure out a way to make the story better. The show tried to copy Higurashi from beginning to end and has failed countless times unfortunately. The animation quality was constantly inconsistent and so distorted facial expressions were ridiculous on another level. Story was just bad as mentioned earlier, and character development was overall shallow.

Overall, the series ended up being lacking the horror quality that Higurashi had. One can only hope that if there is a second season for this series, it will do things much better and Battler will learn to make reasonable arguments. The series started out a 9/10 but quickly dropped to a 7 (after arc 2) and 8 (after arc 3), and now drops to a 6 for such a terrible end.

#367 khael

khael

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ being Meguca is suffering

• Sempais
  • 1394 posts
  • Location:Room 29A, 1232 Lightbringer Building Adversary St. cor. Queens St., 6th Circle Hellstown
  • Interests:Anime! And gaming! And money!

Posted 25 December 2009 - 08:55 AM

Pacing is what they need to correct aside from the animation errors. A lot of seemingly unimportant events in the VN were left out.

Also, the lack of Ange Burger and Bern+Lambda trollfaces is appalling.

Hopefully, if R07 plans on getting Chiru animated, he'll go get a different studio to do it, or if they can, have DEEN shape up. The upcoming UBW movie is also going to be done by DEEN. I'm smelling something bad brewing.

Oh, and here's the fan made end a while back in case anyone didn't know. It uses the sound novel audio AFAIK.

user posted image

"If it's for the sake of seeing others suffer, no effort is too great." ~Prince Baka

If you're going to enforce rules, don't be a hypocrite. You know who you are.

Things to note when reading my posts:
I have bad memory.
I'm like that anime character who's bad with names. I'm literally bad with names and faces.
I'm tired of political correctness/correctness in general, screw that, this is the internet.
Spelling liek dis doesn't necessitate illiteracy. U call it linguistic anarchy i.e. being lazy.
Also, I ****ed YOU'RE mom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users