File Problems
Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Unable to use file again

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3] 
daft27-nya   Fansub TV Leaders Jun 14 2011, 04:52 PM Quote
QUOTE (sumoliz @ Jun 14 2011, 03:50 PM)
I've been getting an "Unable to Use File" for episodes 5 and 11 of the series Hanasakeru Seishounen. It attempts to connect and then just gives me the error message. I tried to wait it out, but it still wouldn't connect in several hours. The other episodes downloaded fine... I only had a problem with those two.

What happens when you try to directly download the files?

sumoliz   Jun 14 2011, 11:49 PM Quote
QUOTE (daft27 @ Jun 14 2011, 04:52 PM)
QUOTE (sumoliz @ Jun 14 2011, 03:50 PM) I've been getting an "Unable to Use File" for episodes 5 and 11 of the series Hanasakeru Seishounen. It attempts to connect and then just gives me the error message. I tried to wait it out, but it still wouldn't connect in several hours. The other episodes downloaded fine... I only had a problem with those two. 
What happens when you try to directly download the files?

I only have the option of using the Scheduler for those episodes.

daft27-nya   Fansub TV Leaders Jun 15 2011, 06:55 AM Quote
QUOTE (sumoliz @ Jun 15 2011, 01:49 AM)

I only have the option of using the Scheduler for those episodes.

You only have the option as in the download link isn't available to you? Or the download link doesn't work?

Does it look like this?
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image

sumoliz   Jun 15 2011, 02:31 PM Quote
It looks like that except there is no option to use the download manager. It just gives the scheduler option next to the link. So if I click the link (which sends me to the DL manager)or the scheduler link off to the side, it sends me to both, but both say "unable to use file".

This post has been edited by sumoliz on Jun 15 2011, 02:35 PM

daft27-nya   Fansub TV Leaders Jun 15 2011, 07:45 PM Quote
QUOTE (sumoliz @ Jun 15 2011, 04:31 PM)
It looks like that except there is no option to use the download manager. It just gives the scheduler option next to the link. So if I click the link (which sends me to the DL manager)or the scheduler link off to the side, it sends me to both, but both say "unable to use file".

How about now? The link should no longer send you to the download manager.

sumoliz   Jun 16 2011, 03:47 PM Quote
Thanks! It sends me to the DDL. However, when I try to download it the webpage "cannot be found"... It;s probably just me... Thank you for all your hard work and help though!!!

< Back to File Distribution >

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll