File Problems
Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity-, I already have a wife !?!?

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3 
Killer_Ossi-sama   Sempais May 05 2009, 08:37 AM Quote
Somehow I misjugded Mifuyu completely. I tought she was som arrogant Bitch. But the Turn of her thinking was way too fast. I mean first she doesnt believe Maro and now she wants to be friends wit Nue, one of the mightiest Tayutai? Come on, thats ridiculous.

And the fight itself was, yeah lame. But at least there was enough fun in this Episode and with Nue in it I think there will be even more fun from now on.

My Animelist

Top 5 of currently airing TV-series:(03.06.11)
1. Deadman Wonderland
2. Steins;Gate
3. Dog Days
4. Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
5. Tiger & Bunny
(long time runs not included)

Kid-Wolf~Shrine Servant Won won~   Fansub TV Team May 05 2009, 09:59 AM Quote
Well when I saw the fight scene with Yuuki I was thinking I think I've seen this hentai before. laugh.gif Besides when you have a tentale scene it's usually from a hentai. tongue.gif

Aside from them trying to be borderlining there. I have to say that I think once Mifuyu understood that she made a few bad asumptions about Maro and Yuuki. She probably decided to trust in Nue since she wanted to make up for misjudging Maro and Yuuki, but since Nue did come straight out and state that she did those things all for panties. Not only that but she was picked out ever since and got annoyed with everything. Even as the big three she was still picked on.

In any case I think Nue may actually take a sudden shine and try to play around with Yuuki out of all of this. Although I kind fo wonder why Maro was actually doing a disco dance while holding her panties like that in the beginning though.

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

Gustav1976-sama   Retired May 05 2009, 01:11 PM Quote
dang I need to watch the latest episode, it looks hilarious based on the way you guys are describing it. Wolfie-san you watch hentai? I'm shocked! Where did I go wrong raising you *shakes head and weeps*
On a slightly more serious note I have to say that I just find Mashiro absolutely adorable. Granted she's part canine but other than that who wouldn't like a wife/girlfriend like that?
I'm wondering where the story is going to go though once all the major tautai have been brought together.

Brenaru   May 05 2009, 11:32 PM Quote
Wow, this is a hyper fast anime... The characters talk as if the writers took the scripts for 3 episodes and then kept cutting lines until they could fit it into one episode each.

That said, anyone looking for moe can't go wrong watching this...

GERBER-san   May 07 2009, 05:40 PM Quote
Waiting for the next one, LOL the huge spirit Nue is a loli and she only wanted to wear undies. She will add more to the humor in the series...

Gustav1976-sama   Retired May 08 2009, 10:20 AM Quote
Look back I understand what you meant Wolfie-san when you mentioned disco-dancing with panties. That's actually an old stereotype gesture related to testing how stretchy any underwear garment is. I even saw that scenario in a western cartoon once tongue.gif It's supposed to be another way of showing andor testing how stretchy the item really is.
Personally I'd just love to see Mashiro modeling some of those items and I nearly killed myself laughing at the end of the episode when she said "I shall wear them too and have Yuuki look!" I think if I was in Yuuki's position I would have probably fainted at that point laugh.gif
Of course Nue wanted to wear the underwear, who wouldn;t, especially as just as she said they're so cute and in come in such a variety and it's a new experience too don;t forget. That reminds me I think I had a major nosebleed when the concept of Mashiro in her school unform without any panties was introduced. tongue.gif

Episode 5
Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 10 2009, 08:33 AM

Kid-Wolf~Shrine Servant Won won~   Fansub TV Team May 10 2009, 01:49 PM Quote
And so the fights begin on episode 5 now.

It seems Ameri has been enlisted for serving the dragon spirit. That could explain why she had wings there. Although I have this feeling that Ameri is still under the influence and maight end up being a bit agressive towards Momoshiro along with Yuuki as well.

user posted image
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime

Killer_Ossi-sama   Sempais May 11 2009, 11:24 AM Quote
I think the Dragon told soemthing bad about Mashiro to Ameri, so that Amerie thinks its all Mashiros fault for Yuuri beeing how he is. Thats why she said, that its good that she now knows hes only being manipulated (and here I wonder why Yuuri hasnt got that, its too suspicious to overlook).
Maybe they made a Deal, like Ameri helps the Dragon destroying Mashiro so that Ameri and Yuuri can be together and in exchange the Dragon leaves Yuuri alone (I mean because Yuuri is a decendant of whatever-the-name-was he is a potential threat).
But I have seen something like that so often, so I know how it will end ^^
But they are really fast with beating the Three strongest, I mean Dragon will last not longer than Episode 7, but they will still have 6 Episodes to do (if this will be a 13 Episode-Anime -what I think it will be, dont know for sure) and only one Enemy.

My Animelist

Top 5 of currently airing TV-series:(03.06.11)
1. Deadman Wonderland
2. Steins;Gate
3. Dog Days
4. Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
5. Tiger & Bunny
(long time runs not included)

b.o.w-san   May 23 2009, 08:54 AM Quote
does anyone knows if this show was dropped?

it has been far more than the regular time span between releases for the series...
I'm just wondering if we'll see ep. 6 in the near future...

Killer_Ossi-sama   Sempais May 23 2009, 09:25 AM Quote
@b.o.w: I wondered about that too, but there isnt anything on the Ayako-HP written that they dropped it.
I hope they are just a little slow.

Episode 6
Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 23 2009, 09:54 AM

Episode 7
Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 23 2009, 09:55 AM

Killer_Ossi-sama   Sempais May 23 2009, 01:03 PM Quote
So Phoenix was resolved quickly as well.
Only Dragon left. I hope we will see a good fight at least once.

b.o.w-san   May 23 2009, 03:24 PM Quote
I've noticed that anytime i ask about a series the fan sub group uploads something within a few hours... if that is the case and i am not being megalomaniac then:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ...

Kid-Wolf~Shrine Servant Won won~   Fansub TV Team May 24 2009, 06:15 PM Quote
Well after seeing 6 & 7 I have to say the phinox story was kind of interesting. Not only that, but I think this gave a perfect excuse for them to turn Marshiro back into her loli form.

Never the less it's still keeping my interest. I think it had to do with how Yuuri had to go into Flawless once more as a gril. I mean there's nothing funnier then being foced to go into an all girls school in disguise. Especially in this series of course.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

EndlessDreams-san   May 24 2009, 06:45 PM Quote
I would rather die than having that ugly bird sticking in my head LOL

Anyway, I which I could see some fighting in the next EP.

Episode 8
Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jun 02 2009, 10:55 AM

Kid-Wolf~Shrine Servant Won won~   Fansub TV Team Jun 02 2009, 02:52 PM Quote
Ok I just managed to watch episode 8 and I must say it felt like the made the fight scene a bit short. Although for some reason I don't think the dragon is dead yet. Defeated yes, but dead I kind of doubt it. Althoug from the looks of things it seems it's going to take Ameri a while to recover from what happened to her and all.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

iamdeath-sama   Sempais Jun 03 2009, 06:35 AM Quote
this one was good the last boss is dead but Amerie was so jealous and sad because mashiro and Yuuri are together

Episode 9
Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jun 15 2009, 08:50 AM

Kid-Wolf~Shrine Servant Won won~   Fansub TV Team Jun 15 2009, 12:14 PM Quote
Ok episode 9 is now out. I have to say I thought it was too easy for him to be defeated. Also, for some reason in this episode was that Nebishin that was pestering Mamashiro in the beginning?

Also, it looks like there may be a problem with her and Yuuri. not only thatt, but it looks like Ameri is trying to play matchmaker. Also, it seems Nue is trying to get involved with the mess as well.

Anyways for the next episode it seems things are about to get a little bit crazy again, but still worth to watch of course.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

RevinDenarius-chi   Jun 15 2009, 05:32 PM Quote
I just started watching this one not too long ago. All I can say is Amerie really, really needs to get some love here in the next few, although I get this feeling she's about to be more than they can handle.

Place your bets on how long she lasts before she goes total villain on them! laugh.gif

Episode 10
Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jun 16 2009, 11:09 PM

Kid-Wolf~Shrine Servant Won won~   Fansub TV Team Jun 17 2009, 10:55 AM Quote
Looks like episode 10 came out pretty quick here. In any case it seems that I was right about the dragon not being dead after all. So that would mean that Ameri had the dragon ever since he was defeated in the last fight.

So it looks like the next episdoe maybe either the final episode or next to the last here. In any caseit was fun while it lasted though.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Episode 11
Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jun 20 2009, 01:06 PM

Kid-Wolf~Shrine Servant Won won~   Fansub TV Team Jun 20 2009, 09:05 PM Quote
Ok so I managed to watch episode 11 and I have to say they did a pretty good job on the fight scene and the moment with Mashiro and Ameri.

Also, with this episode I'm sure the "Power levels are over 9000!!!!11111" or "I'ma chargin' my laza!" memebes will be added to this series now. laugh.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll