File Problems
Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity-, I already have a wife !?!?

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3] 
Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Jun 29 2009, 09:21 PM Quote
And so the final episode came out, and I feel like I'm the only one that watched this series all the way through now.

In any case it ended alright, but it could of been a little bit better though. For some reason it felt like they wanted to rush through this story to have it end on 12 episodes I guess.

Well in any case I've seen worse series that blew over 26 episodes and one that plot twisted its way into too many plotholes in 13 if I remeber correctly.

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

iamdeath-sama   Sempais Jun 29 2009, 11:17 PM Quote
i did its good well i watched last episode it was very sad it got little teary in my eyes really like this anime i hope the manga version is bit diffrent.
but i want to read the manga version

This post has been edited by iamdeath on Jun 30 2009, 12:07 AM

Chibeehh-chi   Jul 04 2009, 05:05 PM Quote
Lulz, Kid-Wolf, this series doesn't seem to popular xD

Though I get why. That half-ass worked ending, it's almost in the same league as Akane-iro Somaru Saka.

Though Akane-iro prolly had a bit more potential than this. But it's a shame they messed this up anyway, I mean, what about those flashbacks of Ameri in middle school Yuuri had? And how about the relationship of Nue and Mifuyu? Too many questions unanswered and I'm dissapointed... I mean, this is based of a Visual Novel, ýou've gotta have alot of material if you work with something like that don't you? <.<;

Though it's still a good watch for the laughs.

user posted image
Sig made by me! ^^

allstatejake-chi   Jul 09 2009, 12:03 PM Quote
i think it was a good series as well, there were parts that seemed rushed like the backstory of yuuri and ameri in middle school, i was waiting the whole series to see what that was about, i did like the ending though it was kinda weird how it left it unexplained how yuuri lived long enough to see civilization fall, all in all a touching series, wouldve been better as a 26 epi though

mudduck454-chan   Aug 11 2009, 09:12 AM Quote
I finally watched the whole thing, and I feel the ending was rushed, we still do not know if that was him on the bike, or if it was an offspring of his, you never get a good look at either of them at the end,

but I guess since he had finally developed the full power of his ancestor, maybe we are supposed to believe he can now live forever.....

still a better ending would have been good, I will agree it should have been a 25 episode show, to give it more time for the back stories, but can't change that now,

I will just settle for what it is,

I am working on the DVD versions of this, and there are some small shorts on the retail DVD, If I get them translated I might upload them here, the first short only has two words said in it, but the second has a lot of dialog, so I have to hope to find someone to translate it, or if the group that did the series will do it,

asdf1234-chan   Aug 16 2009, 04:07 PM Quote
what a sad series ......... nothing ood in the series after first few episode .... completely turned into loli series and hopeless comedy .... everything sucked in the end except that they didn't tried to give a very cheeky ending.

Allen the Walker   Aug 22 2009, 08:57 AM Quote
QUOTE (mudduck454 @ Aug 11 2009, 09:12 AM)
I finally watched the whole thing, and I feel the ending was rushed, we still do not know if that was him on the bike, or if it was an offspring of his, you never get a good look at either of them at the end,

but I guess since he had finally developed the full power of his ancestor, maybe we are supposed to believe he can now live forever.....

still a better ending would have been good, I will agree it should have been a 25 episode show, to give it more time for the back stories, but can't change that now,

I will just settle for what it is,

I am working on the DVD versions of this, and there are some small shorts on the retail DVD, If I get them translated I might upload them here, the first short only has two words said in it, but the second has a lot of dialog, so I have to hope to find someone to translate it, or if the group that did the series will do it,

Well...the first Episode was quite....interessting...i guess.Not what im locking for but still.
If anyone can tell me 3 Animes with a ...at least not stupid ending, that i didnt seen...no i think only a god could do this.

Every last of those stupid"think for ur own" endings are just to much i think

JCDRANZER - Sky King   Fansub TV Team Nov 07 2009, 11:48 AM Quote
I have chosen this anime to be in my next marathon, which starts right now. I never watched episode 01 before so its all new to me. laugh.gif

I'm currently watching Death Note again with a friend.....we're up to episode 24....most likely finish it next week. rolleyes.gif

I'm hoping this a good series. biggrin.gif

EDIT #1:

Episode 01 was okay....not bad and I am glad that Mashiro isn't a loli anymore....I don't think I'll be able to handle this series if she was a loli the whole time. wink.gif

This post has been edited by JCDRANZER on Nov 07 2009, 06:22 PM

user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

JCDRANZER - Sky King   Fansub TV Team Nov 07 2009, 06:22 PM Quote
I've watched up to episode 11 and despite the general premise has been used countless time.....the Jealousy Arc....lolz. I really like this series.....and I'm glad I'm watching it all at once because if I was to watch one episode per week.....it wouldn't be good.....not much really happens in the episodes. I've thoroughly enjoyed the development of this series. I usually don't exactly root for Ameri-chan's type but what she went through and how she is protrayed in this series.....makes her my favourite character of this series. rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

EDIT #1:

I just watched the last episode (episode 12) and its the 2nd TV series I finished today along with CANAAN. biggrin.gif The ending was kinda sad......the epilogue showing the future....is not very clear but I assume that it is Yuuri and Mashiro in the future where civilisation has taken a downfall.......since, it shows the guy riding on a futuristic bike.....I'm actually hoping that is Yuuri........he could also be immortal and I believe he had the same helmet.....maybe. I feel sorry for Ameri but I think she would make a good couple with the Sand dude (can't remember his name). rolleyes.gif

Apparently the anime's ending is made up of one of the route endings in a patched-up way........with the whole Yuuri and Mashiro meeting each other again in the future......there's something about Yuuri disappearing for a while to be reunited with Mashiro........it said by one of the members at animesuki........read it here -----------> http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=2670478

The series was good but definitely not medicore.....it was done well but rushed nonetheless.....could have been better but what the heck. Despite the ending being pretty sad......the little epilogue at the end of the ED credits gives it a happy note right at the very end. biggrin.gif

I'm giving this series a score of 7/10. rolleyes.gif

I'm gonna go off to bed now.....I'm gonna try and watch the specials that were included with its DVD releases. biggrin.gif cool.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)

MyRandomLogin-chi   Oct 14 2010, 08:50 AM Quote
QUOTE (mudduck454 @ Aug 11 2009, 09:12 AM)
I finally watched the whole thing, and I feel the ending was rushed, we still do not know if that was him on the bike, or if it was an offspring of his, you never get a good look at either of them at the end, but I guess since he had finally developed the full power of his ancestor, maybe we are supposed to believe he can now live forever.....

A little long past posting time... but I only watched this series now, but my thoughts on the ending...

I guess we are supposed to assume that it is him... I mean if he kept to his oath - his whole "I will never take another wife" vow - then it couldn't have been a descendant of his (I shouldn't have to explain why  tongue.gif )... and if he didn't keep to it, then the ending would just be "off".

I suppose it could have been in the not so distant future... 20 years or so. They made the point pretty clear that he didn't know how long it would take for her to wake up, so it could have been sooner than expected. And there's nothing to say that the world (or at least his part of it) couldn't come to a grinding halt the day after the events in the last episode *enter earth shattering earthquake*.

Plus, I think assuming that he was now "immortal" because of his awakened powers... well, there was nothing in the show that even hinted at that as a possibility, so I'm discounting that idea.

Overall, I enjoyed this series, but I can't help feeling disappointed. Some things were a little too vanilla... a little too cliché, and the way things were wrapped up with "I was about to tear you to pieces, but hey, let's just all get along... onto the wedding in the back yard" just came across as stupid.

I would have liked for them to spend more time on filling in some background on her flash-backs, and perhaps build on a few of the supporting characters a little more. At times it felt as if a few of them were just thrown into the mix for no better reason than to take up screen-time, and just when you did think something more might develop with a character (such as with Mafuyu and her regrets of being judgmental) it just fizzles out.

At least he wasn't one of these useless male characters that is helpless on his own and never stands up for himself. I would have preferred if he were a little more "ballsy" but it was already better than many other main characters from other series.

If it weren't for the rushed feeling, and the bad ending, I would have given more... but as it stands, 6/10.

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Mar 04 2012, 03:10 PM Quote
After all this time i watched this one again as i was bored yesterday smile.gif .
First up to say that it had a good beginning with some emotional scenes and some suspense to boot. You get the feeling this actually is going to be a big battle with some comedy in between. That ended as soon as we got to see Nue. She is the best character with the best lines but when we get to see her real form you know this won't get as serious anymore. The only good part was Ameri with her depression. The writers dont use to its full potentional though.
The beginning of the last episode was just bad. Why did the writers kill of all excitement? The second part however is very good indeed.

Still after all this time it did feel enjoyable with a very good character in Nue. So nowadays ill give it a 7 out of 10.

JCDRANZER - Sky King   Fansub TV Team Dec 05 2012, 12:58 PM Quote
Wow, my older posts had a sh!t load of smilies.

I finally had a chance to watch the 6 specials that were bundled with the DVD/BD releases, they're okay, nothing really special about them but it has made me want to find a particular track on the Tayutama soundtrack.

I just re-read about the anime ending and it seems it was actually a good ending in that the main male protagonist actually become immortal so he was able to wait for his love, Mashiro, to wake up from her slumber.

This post has been edited by JCDRANZER on Dec 05 2012, 01:02 PM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll