Tutorials

File Problems
Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

FTV Fansubbing Project/Group

Pages: (21) « First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
moshiburner-chi   Jul 04 2009, 08:07 PM Quote
So, does it cost money to set up an IRC server? If it doesn't then I can try to set up one, though I'm a little afraid that my internet will fail me (as usual) during the process.

Oh and Ima try tl'ing the Promo for a Dojin anime 壊れかけのオルゴール (Half-broken Music Box) for practice. hmm, it has no voice...oh well, starting small tongue.gif
video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4mOpaCu57g&NR=1

truth2belief-san   Fansub TV Team Jul 04 2009, 08:25 PM Quote
He he you've made me interested into yet another anime that's gonna pop up. I'm guessing it's gonna have a chobits/dearS sorta story. Robot girl?

EDIT: I have finished doing the translations and the timing for the OP and the show itself. The ED is yet to be done.

The raw, yoshimune ep 10, and the .ass subtitle file that goes along with it
megaupload

The .ass file by itself.
megaupload

NOTE: HAPPY 4th of July to you guys/gals in the US of A.

This post has been edited by truth2belief on Jul 04 2009, 09:13 PM

user posted image
Original Artwork by JinK
Too lazy to go past "D"
user posted image

langes01x-dono   Sempais Jul 04 2009, 09:39 PM Quote
QUOTE (moshiburner @ Jul 04 2009, 07:07 PM)
So, does it cost money to set up an IRC server?  If it doesn't then I can try to set up one, though I'm a little afraid that my internet will fail me (as usual) during the process.

We wouldn't have to set up the server itself. There are many good servers already running (rizon, enterthegame, etc.). All we need to do is set up a room... and populate it.

QUOTE (truth2belief @ Jul 04 2009, 07:25 PM)
EDIT: I have finished doing the translations and the timing for the OP and the show itself.  The ED is yet to be done. 

Did you want me to begin editing the script and/or working on karaoke now or would you like me to wait until you are finished with it?

truth2belief-san   Fansub TV Team Jul 04 2009, 09:43 PM Quote
Go ahead and try finishing it up, I'd like to think that I did my part of this episode. maybe some editing and the karaoke if you're up to it. I did most of it in one sitting, so I'm pretty tired of doing more translating at the moment.

user posted image
Original Artwork by JinK
Too lazy to go past "D"
user posted image

ImTakes ~~The nicest Troll you will ever meet~~   Retired Jul 04 2009, 09:52 PM Quote
QUOTE (truth2belief @ Jul 04 2009, 08:43 PM)
Go ahead and try finishing it up, I'd like to think that I did my part of this episode.  maybe some editing and the karaoke if you're up to it.  I did most of it in one sitting, so I'm pretty tired of doing more translating at the moment.

You guys are very impressive. I tip my hat to you both. As langes01x-san understands the "how to process" whereas, I do not, go ahead and let him do what is needed. I will download the episode and look at it as truth2belief-san, has asked me to, and look for any errors and report back to him here in this thread. Rest up, if you are tired truth2belief, as there is no rush to sub. Gee, just knowing episode 10 is around the bend after so long, makes me smile loads! Arigato! tongue.gif

user posted image

"Really...? Here's what I think!"

langes01x-dono   Sempais Jul 04 2009, 10:45 PM Quote
QUOTE (truth2belief @ Jul 04 2009, 08:43 PM)
Go ahead and try finishing it up, I'd like to think that I did my part of this episode.  maybe some editing and the karaoke if you're up to it.  I did most of it in one sitting, so I'm pretty tired of doing more translating at the moment.

Would I be able to trouble you to try and translate the title of the next episode and the preview for the next episode possibly? Most of the rest seems good though you did miss a few lines of translation (which I've done as they were simple) and a couple timing errors. I'm actually quite surprised. Good job!

Edit: Just an editing thing but would you mind not putting shouted parts in all caps? That is why exclamation marks exist.

truth2belief-san   Fansub TV Team Jul 04 2009, 11:23 PM Quote
hehe, I know there are a lot of things I should have done different. Like make Ue-sama "my lord" or change a few words that jiji uses (the accents they use make some things hard to hear, in addition to their coarse voices) or my usage of honorifics is on and off.

Sure thing, and thanks for fixing what I didn't fix, langes

user posted image
Original Artwork by JinK
Too lazy to go past "D"
user posted image

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Jul 04 2009, 11:28 PM Quote
so I was gone for barely more than a day and a whole bunch of stuff apparently happened here laugh.gif tongue.gif someone care to update me?

anyways, I noticed that there were a few series that from this season that may need attention....particularly these thus far:
Element Hunters, NEEDLESS, Aoi Hana, CANAAN, and Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (this one is still too early to say since a.f.k. is a relatively slower group. CANAAN same thing)

@moshiburner and truth2belief: are any of you interested in translating these series and would be willing to translate?
@rest of team: do we think we are capable of keeping up with the pace of releases?

The other one that is interesting that no one seems to have subbed yet is the 13 episode OVA: Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, which airs once a season. This project may be good for us since we are not necessarily rushed with releases.

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Watchlist Updated
Top 5 Ongoing anime (12/26/2012)
*Note: Gundam Seed HD Remaster does not count*
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Bakuman 3
3) Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
4) Initial D: Fifth Stage
5) Smile Precure!

truth2belief-san   Fansub TV Team Jul 04 2009, 11:36 PM Quote
CANAAN!

hehe.

here's your update. I was just told that an anime not subbed yet was Yoshimune so I went on ahead and subbed it. This site already has up to episode 9 released last year, so I did episode 10. posted it right here, too! I might also do Les Miserables.

and yes, I am willing to do one of those...
I will do translations and a rough timing and stick them in a .ass file just as I have done here. That's the way I do anime, usually. Hopefully, I can handle the whole thing.

user posted image
Original Artwork by JinK
Too lazy to go past "D"
user posted image

langes01x-dono   Sempais Jul 04 2009, 11:39 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jul 04 2009, 10:28 PM)
so I was gone for barely more than a day and a whole bunch of stuff apparently happened here laugh.gif tongue.gif someone care to update me?

anyways, I noticed that there were a few series that from this season that may need attention....particularly these thus far:
Element Hunters, NEEDLESS, Aoi Hana, CANAAN, and Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (this one is still too early to say since a.f.k. is a relatively slower group. CANAAN same thing)

@moshiburner and truth2belief: are any of you interested in translating these series and would be willing to translate?
@rest of team: do we think we are capable of keeping up with the pace of releases?

The other one that is interesting that no one seems to have subbed yet is the 13 episode OVA: Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, which airs once a season. This project may be good for us since we are not necessarily rushed with releases.

Element Hunters is being subbed, Aoi Hana is off limits (Crunchyroll simulcast I believe) and Canaan is likely to get picked up by 9000 different groups soon enough just give it a little time.

Basically there is a new show that truth2belief started working on called Yoshimune. Episode 10 is being edited as we speak (not literally cause I can't edit and type this at the same time but pretty much), then karaoke for the opening and possibly the ending as well if I can find lyrics for the ED. He started at episode 10 because 1-9 were subbed by another group already and ImTakes really wanted to watch it tongue.gif

I'm good for editing and karaoke for whatever we pick up though I would prefer it if there was another editor if we do more than 2 shows just because I'm not always available. Other than that everyone seems to like the idea of getting an IRC channel for us to hang around in and talk in real time rather than posting on the forum.

QUOTE (truth2belief @ Jul 04 2009, 10:36 PM)
I might also do Les Miserables.

Les Miserables is being worked on by a group already called Aoi and they are doing alright with their translation and release quality.

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Jul 04 2009, 11:45 PM Quote
QUOTE (langes01x @ Jul 04 2009, 10:39 PM)
Element Hunters is being subbed, Aoi Hana is off limits (Crunchyroll simulcast I believe) and Canaan is likely to get picked up by 9000 different groups soon enough just give it a little time.

Basically there is a new show that truth2belief started working on called Yoshimune. Episode 10 is being edited as we speak (not literally cause I can't edit and type this at the same time but pretty much), then karaoke for the opening and possibly the ending as well if I can find lyrics for the ED. He started at episode 10 because 1-9 were subbed by another group already and ImTakes really wanted to watch it tongue.gif

I'm good for editing and karaoke for whatever we pick up though I would prefer it if there was another editor if we do more than 2 shows just because I'm not always available. Other than that everyone seems to like the idea of getting an IRC channel for us to hang around in and talk in real time rather than posting on the forum.

Les Miserables is being worked on by a group already called Aoi and they are doing alright with their translation and release quality.

Element Hunters is a troll sub and unless Eclipse really does decide to sub, there is no one else on the job. Crunchyroll simulcast =/= license or cease and desist. I do agree with CANAAN however and want to wait at least until episode before beginning the actual subbing.

I'm currently following Aoi for Tale of Genji and their group is indeed decent. I have yet to pick up/finish Les Miserables so chances are I will follow the group even more.

user posted image
Watchlist Updated
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Bakuman 3
5) Smile Precure!

truth2belief-san   Fansub TV Team Jul 04 2009, 11:54 PM Quote

OH, I didn't know that. I just knew that Les Miserables has been around for an year and thought it wasn't that good of an anime cause it was dropped over an year ago. I saw it when it came out, and I had a feeling it was one of those old feeling animes. I can't believe they made an anime of this book

user posted image
Original Artwork by JinK
Too lazy to go past "D"
user posted image

Barbobot-the Pirate King   Fansub TV Team Jul 05 2009, 12:00 AM Quote
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jul 05 2009, 01:28 AM)

Actually there is a group doing that, but they've only done the first episode so far.

moshiburner-chi   Jul 05 2009, 12:25 AM Quote
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jul 04 2009, 11:45 PM)
Crunchyroll simulcast =/= license or cease and desist.

?
What does that mean? "It better not have a license, but if it does then stop?"

So uhh let me summarize: Element Hunters is a troll sub + possibly Eclipse, Aoi Hana is a crunchyroll simulcast, Les Miserables is by Aoi, CANAAN will probably get jumped on by OVER NINE THOUSAAAAND groups (so we sit and wait), Zan Zetsubou Sensei is by a.f.k. for now, Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari is supposedly "taken" but only ep1 is done, Yoshimune is being worked on by truth2belief.

Anything else?

Now let's see here...uh...so which ones can I pick from? =_= possibly Element Hunters, possibly Zan Zb Sensei, maybe seikishi monogatari. and maybe aoi hana if I figure out what Kit meant.

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Jul 05 2009, 12:38 AM Quote
QUOTE (moshiburner @ Jul 04 2009, 11:25 PM)
?
What does that mean? "It better not have a license, but if it does then stop?"

So uhh let me summarize: Element Hunters is a troll sub + possibly Eclipse, Aoi Hana is a crunchyroll simulcast, Les Miserables is by Aoi, CANAAN will probably get jumped on by OVER NINE THOUSAAAAND groups (so we sit and wait), Zan Zetsubou Sensei is by a.f.k. for now, Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari is supposedly "taken" but only ep1 is done, Yoshimune is being worked on by truth2belief.

Anything else?

Now let's see here...uh...so which ones can I pick from? =_= possibly Element Hunters, possibly Zan Zb Sensei, maybe seikishi monogatari. and maybe aoi hana if I figure out what Kit meant.

that's basically what I was getting at. However, do note that not everything from this season has aired yet and there is still a string of new stuff airing this/next week, so more projects may be available to choose from.

user posted image
Watchlist Updated
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Bakuman 3
5) Smile Precure!

langes01x-dono   Sempais Jul 05 2009, 12:49 AM Quote
QUOTE (moshiburner @ Jul 04 2009, 11:25 PM)
?
What does that mean?  "It better not have a license, but if it does then stop?"

So uhh let me summarize:  Element Hunters is a troll sub + possibly Eclipse, Aoi Hana is a crunchyroll simulcast, Les Miserables is by Aoi, CANAAN will probably get jumped on by OVER NINE THOUSAAAAND groups (so we sit and wait), Zan Zetsubou Sensei is by a.f.k. for now, Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari is supposedly "taken" but only ep1 is done, Yoshimune is being worked on by truth2belief.

Anything else?

Now let's see here...uh...so which ones can I pick from? =_= possibly Element Hunters, possibly Zan Zb Sensei, maybe seikishi monogatari.  and maybe aoi hana if I figure out what Kit meant.

Like Kit said that is only what has aired so far. There will be multiple new shows airing every day for a week so if something isn't taken we can grab it if you feel like subbing it.

If eclipse doesn't pick up Element Hunters (which is a possibility since they have Hayate and FMA to deal with already) I'd say we should pick it up. Other than that I guess we wait and pick up something later.

By the way Yoshimune 10 v2 on my mediafire page here. Now with OP karaoke and editing. It's still an incomplete sub until truth2belief translates the preview. Also no ED karaoke yet cause I'm tired and thought I may as well release this before I got to bed.

Also no one said we couldn't pick up something someone else is doing it is just that we may be slow or not be as "high quality" as other groups that have done this for a while so we had been looking for shows that no one else had done. If you feel strongly enough for a certain show we can pick it up no matter how many groups are doing it. (to a point that is...)

moshiburner-chi   Jul 05 2009, 01:27 AM Quote
@Kit, langes: All right, I think I'll wait for another week or so and see what starts airing then.

If anyone has time then feel free to criticize my .txt file of Half-broken Music Box tongue.gif since I'm still new to TL.

Hiasubi-Cuddly Wubbly   Fansub TV Team Jul 05 2009, 01:39 AM Quote
Can someone link me to the RAW for Yoshimune please? Sice i just got the v2 .ass

Just for future refernce are the RAWs still going to be held on Langes' mediafire if so it means i dont need to nag you guys all the time

EIDT: Just got it

Just so i know, what series are we doing?

School Days DVDs or are we stopping them?
Yoshimune, is this a temp series or are actually following it through until the end?
Element Hunters, so if Eclipse dont pick this up are we doing it?

With all the additional staff i thought id update this, someone please correct me if im wrong:

Raw "Fetcher": Kit-Tsukasa, truth2belief
Translator (TL):truth2belief, moshiburnner
Timer: labk1ta
Typesetting (TS): langes01x, Hiasubi
Karaoke: langes01x
Editor: langes01x
Encoding: Hiasubi, Kansa
Quality Checking (QC):Kit-Tsukasa, plus anyone else
Distro/Host Bots:****
Back-up Staff: deadlylazers, dchaosblade

Is that about right guys?

Btw what do you guys feel about creating a Blog for the SUb group?

This post has been edited by Hiasubi on Jul 05 2009, 01:46 AM

Top 5 Manga Currently Reading: {Updated - 6/7/2013}
1. Denpa Kyoushi
2. Kangoku Gakuen
3. Liar Game
4. Shaman King: Flowers
5. Sengoku Strays

user posted image
user posted image

truth2belief-san   Fansub TV Team Jul 05 2009, 02:17 AM Quote
I just realized that ep 10, the title of the show as I put it was (true love) as hontou no koi(本当の恋). But as it's really hon to no koi (本との恋) meaning "books and love". It's a pun on words, but I read it and it came to me as true love instead of books and love.

EDIT: oh yeah, yoshimune is really something I'm doing and letting everyone finish up. I don't think we're giving up on School Days.

This post has been edited by truth2belief on Jul 05 2009, 02:18 AM

user posted image
Original Artwork by JinK
Too lazy to go past "D"
user posted image

ImTakes ~~The nicest Troll you will ever meet~~   Retired Jul 05 2009, 02:52 AM Quote
QUOTE (langes01x @ Jul 04 2009, 10:39 PM)

Well, I am not the only one who was watching and still wants to see Yoshimune subbed to the finish. I know once you guys get to rolling on it, you will have many downloading the subbed episodes. Heck, I know of quite a few, here, on FTV, who want to see this anime series and like me, are hoping it will subbed to completion. Anyway, I tried to open the files from truth2belief and could not, same with langes01x. MPC and WMP would not budge. Any ideas? This is the first time I cannot open a media file.
I can see soon, you all will have several animes to sub. Good undertaking! If your team decides to do "Element Hunters," I may watch it after all because now that Kit has confirmed they are troll subbers well, heck, makes all the difference in the world. wink.gif

user posted image

"Really...? Here's what I think!"

< Back to Voice of Change >

Topic OptionsPages: (21) « First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll