File Problems
Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Loveless, Am I the only one watching this?

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3] 
ultima2096-kun   Retired Oct 15 2005, 08:27 PM Quote
I think alot is suppost to explained in the second series, which it hinted to quite strongly towards the end. Giving you hints that ritsukas brother was still alive and some stuff was likely to go down between them and soubi would return to beloveds' side (cant remeber his real name.)
I thought it was okay, got a bit annoyed at the yaoi at points. The show just started to confuse me towards the end... not as bad as air did though (still don't understand that...)
Soubi obviously likes his loliness

user posted image
Retired: Kinda

dipta   Oct 19 2005, 11:44 AM Quote
there ll be a 2nd series?

cause in the first they just hinted around, kinda beating around the bush...
yeah, soubi admited he would return to beloveds side. guess hes his true sacrifice.

is seimei, beloveds name.

Chiba-san   Oct 19 2005, 01:38 PM Quote
I watched the first episode. I liked everything about it up until the yaoi/shounen-ai. That immediately sent creepy chills down my spine, and I'm not watching it anymore. I'm sorry, but I'm just not a fan of that kinda stuff. I agree with a few others in this thread. They could have just made it an awesome anime without the yaoi/shounen-ai.

chiisai_hana-nipah!   Fansub TV Team Oct 19 2005, 03:15 PM Quote
As much as I don't like shota, Loveless works it well. Compared to most series in which there'd be more focus on the romantic emotions, Loveless focused more on the fact that Ritsuka just needs someone to say they care about him (and he has to believe them). And Soubi does that in the end.

Granted, the whole battle-thing was left a little too open-ended, but as a fangirl the ending did what it was intended to do (temporarily blind me to the fact that there was no conclusion).

One thing I don't think can be argued though is that fact that it had good art.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Proud Member of the SSS (Suki Suki Sia-chan)
It's all about the pretty boys: Yaoi Anime, Yaoi Manga
Love FSTV? Leave a thanks for the team :)

Forum Rules :: Download FAQ :: My FTV Blog

tomo-ojou   Retired Oct 20 2005, 06:47 AM Quote
I watch it...only draws was cool...well i didn't really get the story..
but i think the best was gravetation..HOHOHOHHO it was really funny and the songs was great.. i download all of it... cool.gif

chiisai_hana-nipah!   Fansub TV Team Oct 20 2005, 07:27 PM Quote
i didn't really get the story

I think that's why they distract you with the good art laugh.gif

tomo-ojou   Retired Oct 22 2005, 02:06 AM Quote
QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Oct 20 2005, 07:27 PM)

I think that's why they distract you with the good art laugh.gif

yeah.. ur right... biggrin.gif hahahahah.... did not u notice that some anime who got really great drows it seem to not have good story or it would just confuss u..for example i watched what they call.. "wish" and i didn't really liked the story..but the draws were really amazing which really attracted me mad.gif but the story was not that nice.. well i think the old anime is more nicer than the new one.. like Class mask or kodomoro.. tongue.gif

Day after day Im more confused
Yet I look for the light
Through the pourin rain
You know thats a game that I hate to lose
And Im feeling the strain
Aint it a shame

wwwwww-chibi kami sama   Retired Oct 22 2005, 02:33 AM Quote
haha join the club i didnt understand the plot as well smile.gif .

Yami-Mei-chan   Oct 24 2005, 04:23 AM Quote
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Loveless it's my FAV. shonen ai...It has so much more story than the other ones and I like that Kouta have done by you can't really figure out what happens next...I LOVE IT!! And the DVD Extra is FUUUUNNY XD Soooubi kittens Nyyaaaaa xD Ups Fighter-kun xD!

chiisai_hana-nipah!   Fansub TV Team Oct 24 2005, 07:53 PM Quote
I don't really think it has more story ... well, it has story but not one which you can fully grasp, which discredits it a bit. Though I suppose when comparing it with manga like Grav & EQ it has a wealth of plot laugh.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Proud Member of the SSS (Suki Suki Sia-chan)
It's all about the pretty boys: Yaoi Anime, Yaoi Manga
Love FSTV? Leave a thanks for the team :)

Forum Rules :: Download FAQ :: My FTV Blog

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll