The Gallery
Tutorials

File Problems
Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

How to watch downloaded video from this site

LAKEINFO   Jun 12 2009, 02:26 PM Quote
I downloaded a series using your direct download and it wont show on my computer

Mod note: Edited to remove the all-caps; replaced with proper capitalization (grammar, spelling, etc remains unchanged). In the future, if you want help, do not post in all caps ~_~

shinigamii-geass prince~   Sempais Jun 12 2009, 02:39 PM Quote
First off no need to shout.

Now first of, is the file on your computer? You did click save instead of just open.
Secondly if the file is on your computer what are you tryin to play it with, whats the filetype, and what OS do you have?

dchaosblade - Lord of Chaos   Fansub TV Team Jun 12 2009, 02:51 PM Quote
As shinigamii said, please avoid posting in all caps, it comes off as rather rude online.

Did you use Self Service or Full Service download? Did you say 'save' or 'open'? If you said 'save', where did you save it to? Did you try doing a search including hidden files and folders? What OS are you using, and if you used Full Service, what browser are you using?

If you want help, you need to give details.

Don't forget, the edit and search buttons are your friend!
user posted image

chiisai_hana-nipah!   Fansub TV Team Jun 12 2009, 05:30 PM Quote
I don't know if this is still a problem, but if you have Vista (and an older version of Java, from what I gather) check out this thread: http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=4946

If you run a search, you might be able to find the file.

(But like everyone else has said, please give us as much information as possible or no one is going to be able to help you.)

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Proud Member of the SSS (Suki Suki Sia-chan)
It's all about the pretty boys: Yaoi Anime, Yaoi Manga
Love FSTV? Leave a thanks for the team :)

Forum Rules :: Download FAQ :: My FTV Blog

Kid-Wolf~Shrine Servant Won won~   Fansub TV Team Jun 13 2009, 09:58 AM Quote
If you're using Vista that tends to happen if you used the Full Service/Scheduler. If you want try and get either a flash driver with 4gigs or better, or even an External Driver for this very reason. Although you may need to try and use the search function to find your file(s) that you have d/l'ed.

On a side note I fixed the topic as well since it was ALLCAPS. tongue.gif

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

dchaosblade - Lord of Chaos   Fansub TV Team Jun 15 2009, 09:04 PM Quote
Damn, forgot to change the title when I edited the post xD I meant to change it while editing but doesn't give option right there, and forgot to do it after I finished the edit =/ Oh wellz~

Since the user seems to have disappeared, hasn't given any useful information, etc, I'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread.
Should the user wish to have it reopened he or she may either contact a Sempais/FTV Team Member or alternatively post in one of the other 50 billion topics dealing with this problem ~_~

Don't forget, the edit and search buttons are your friend!
user posted image

< Back to Episode Playback Help >

Topic Options Closed Topic Start new topicStart Poll