Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Fairy Tail, Feel the Epicness

Pages: (19) « First ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 
julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Feb 05 2012, 10:48 PM Quote
QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Feb 05 2012, 01:41 AM)
The eye candy would just never cease to end; so even when I didn't want to necessarily watch it anymore I couldn't help but keep coming back. But lately things have changed my opinion on Fairy Tail and this latest arc has me becoming a fan again putting aside the hot tail factor.

LOL@ Hot Tail. Although in my case it's the comedy that keeps me coming back and the awesomeness that is Erza Scarlet. I like that you clarified you consider the Edolas Wendy Hot Tail, if you hadn't I would have been like: blink.gif lol

If we're ranking the Hot Tail, my ranking is:
Erza, Lucy, Juvia, Mirajane, Cana, Wendy (Edolas), Lisanna, Levy, Bisca, Evergreen
As for the bishies:
Gildarts, Jellal, Grey, Freed, Loke, Natsu

You guys might be surprised that I ranked Gildarts first, but I found him to be very sexy when he was angry at Bluenote a few episodes ago lol I know Jellal isn't a member of FT, but he's a prominent member of the cast anyway, so I included him.

QUOTE (senpai-kun)
I found myself really getting into the whole Cana and Gildarts storyline. I felt sympathy for Cana because she couldn't just tell Gildarts she was his daughter. You would think that it wouldn't be that hard to just come out and say, "Yo pops you were 50% responsible for making me so take responsibility," but then again I've never been in that situation so I won't pass judgements. Though I was impressed to see her struggle; she wasn't just some beer guzzling hot piece anymore in my eyes. She decided that she was going to prove herself as a strong wizard to her father and then tell him and I can respect that.
In her case it was just missed opportunity. She was waiting for a chance to tell him but that perfect moment never arrived... then it became increasingly awkward for her to bring it up tongue.gif

Hey Gildarts, I've waited about 5 years to tell you but uhh... you're my father tongue.gif

She should have just told him as soon as she saw him, but because she held back it kept getting harder to come out and say it. I'm looking forward to her finally telling him after this arc is over... she better tell him! Or I'll be extremely disappointed.

user posted image
Top Favourites
1. Nisemonogatari
2. Chihayafuru
3. Another
4. Aquarion Evol
5. Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

My Anime List

senpai-kun-nakama   Fansub TV Team Feb 05 2012, 11:22 PM Quote
QUOTE (julezia @ Feb 05 2012, 11:48 PM)
LOL@ Hot Tail. Although in my case it's the comedy that keeps me coming back and the awesomeness that is Erza Scarlet. I like that you clarified you consider the Edolas Wendy Hot Tail, if you hadn't I would have been like:  blink.gif lol

If we're ranking the Hot Tail, my ranking is:
Erza, Lucy, Juvia, Mirajane, Cana, Wendy (Edolas), Lisanna, Levy, Bisca, Evergreen
As for the bishies:
Gildarts, Jellal, Grey, Freed, Loke, Natsu

You guys might be surprised that I ranked Gildarts first, but I found him to be very sexy when he was angry at Bluenote a few episodes ago lol I know Jellal isn't a member of FT, but he's a prominent member of the cast anyway, so I included him.

Well I knew that you read this thread and if I had put just Wendy w/out specific clarification you would have never let me live that down. I was two steps ahead; I always have to be cautious and on guard ph34r.gif

I can't argue with your hot tail female rankings... they look good to me. Although I struggle with Erza and Lucy for the number 1 spot -- I tend to go back and forth on a weekly basis. Oh but you're also right the comedy is top notch in this anime. That one episode you were talking about where Happy & Natsu were controlling Lucy like a puppet and making her do all those insane and smexy poses was hilarious. I slapped knees... I chuckled mightily... It was greatness...

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Killer_Ossi Fan of Mature Women   Feb 06 2012, 03:13 AM Quote
The comedy is great too, but what I find best are the emotional scenes, like with Ultear getting to know the truth about what happened to her. The music this show has in such moments is so far better than almost every other anime it really gets to you.

Kid-Wolf~The Voile's Library Assiant~   Fansub TV Team Feb 06 2012, 05:30 AM Quote
Aside from the way the story has been playing out I have to agree with how the music does set this story even more so. Pretty much I kind of get this slight Irish/Celtic sort fo vibe with some of the music they use here as well. tongue.gif

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

Episode 118
Fairy Tail @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Feb 17 2012, 08:52 PM

Episode 119
Fairy Tail @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Feb 24 2012, 08:51 PM

Episode 120
Fairy Tail @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 02 2012, 09:06 PM

Kid-Wolf~The Voile's Library Assiant~   Fansub TV Team Mar 03 2012, 11:13 AM Quote
Okay I have two things to talk about here as of now. One is about the 3rd OVA that came out, and the other is about how the story arc is turning out.

Okay for the OVA pretty much it kind of explained as to how Natsu obtained a scare on his neck for one, how Erza managed to try and be honest with herself in a sense, and how Lucy wanted to join the guild to begin with.

I never expected it to turn out as good as it did, not only that but the whole thing was nothing more then what would be called sort of a time paradox deal here. I mean if they never went back in time they never would of ended up the way they are currently in the guild.

Alright now for hte actual story arc. It seems things are now wraping up with the issue on the island, but the down side is Zeref is now pretty much going to end this age of magic it would seem.

Although I have to admit that I never would of expected to see Erza in a nurse outfit. I mean there's so many things wrong with it *nose bleeds*. laugh.gif

Still it looks like Juvia managed to survive but still likes to be around Gray still. Also, I kind of liked how she was jealous over how Gray was being "punished" by Erza. Well not only that but Levey being angry about Gagell as well. biggrin.gif
Pretty much a normal day for some fo the members of Fairy Tail. tongue.gif

user posted image
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime

Killer_Ossi Fan of Mature Women   Mar 04 2012, 11:35 AM Quote
The OVA was very interesting especially since its completely new even for us mangareaders. Nice seeing all the people how they were then they were young.
And I totally loved the catoutfit of Erza. Regardless what she wears shes always hot. Lucy was beautiful too in her bunnyoutfit.

About the series its still a long way until that gets wrapped up, the worst part is still going to happen.
Nurse-Erza was great too btw.

Done with moving, now trying to catch up.

My Animelist

Top 5 of currently airing TV-series:(01.04.12)
Waiting for new season to roll in and time to actually watch it ^^

Episode 121
Fairy Tail @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 09 2012, 09:17 PM

Kid-Wolf~The Voile's Library Assiant~   Fansub TV Team Mar 11 2012, 02:01 PM Quote
Okay so they finally showed Canna telling Gildarts that he's her father. I have to admit that I kind of laughed at how he shot off random names of the ladies he was with at one point though. To think he was like that until he did settle down with Canna's mother though. biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Another bit that was pretty good for me was the scene with Ultear and Meldy. Pretty much it explained as to why she did the cruel things in life all because she wanted to go back a redo her entire life without having to do the things she did. Pretty much I think she wanted to have the feeling of having a road of redemption as her goal when her work with obtainning a full on magic world.

In any case it seems that Zeref now in his full on "Everybody Must Die" Mode pretty much states the comming episodes are going to be.... well harsh now. unsure.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Episode 122
Fairy Tail @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 16 2012, 08:09 PM

senpai-kun-nakama   Fansub TV Team Mar 17 2012, 02:40 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 11 2012, 03:01 PM)
Okay so they finally showed Canna telling Gildarts that he's her father. I have to admit that I kind of laughed at how he shot off random names of the ladies he was with at one point though. To think he was like that until he did settle down with Canna's mother though.

Somehow I wasn't that surprised that Gildarts was such a playboy and chasing around a plethora of hot tails back in his day. There were too many times he was on the road doing those missions and nobody would hear from him for long periods of time. Now we know he had other missions *wink wink* besides the guild ones so it would seem and I can't really fault him for that. I would have been living off my wizard's fame as well cool.gif It was amusing though to see him hugging the life out of Canna when she finally told him the truth. Lu-chan, Happy, and Natsu had the waterworks flowing at extreme levels (so very touching) lol.

But for the last episode when acrno-whatever dragon decided to crash the party I couldn't help but think oh boy why not just let old and ever aging gramps just take one for the team. The guy is way past his prime and it should be time for someone else to take over as master. Then Natsu had to come running out of nowhere again trying to save the day. At least they didn't let him beat the dragon all by himself with some new super Natsu power dragon roar blast. I was surprised after the fact that we got a seven year time skip?! So they really all went missing for that long huh. Well I don't read the manga so I'm sure they'll explain some of those details in the next episode. I just hope the hot tails are all safe. If they have to be rid of some of the guys that is fine though just plz not the hot tails sad.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Kid-Wolf~The Voile's Library Assiant~   Fansub TV Team Mar 19 2012, 07:59 AM Quote
Okay I heard there was a major twist to the end of that arc, but for it to end like that was something I never would of expected. For some reason I want to applaud them for pulling this kind of stunt, but at the same time shake my fist in limp-wristed rage over this. laugh.gif

So putting the shenanaganins aside it looks like the new story arc will end up being rather intersting if you ask me. wink.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Killer_Ossi Fan of Mature Women   Mar 20 2012, 02:06 PM Quote
Yes just like I said, the worst was still to come with them getting wiped out by Aconologia.
And again Fairy Tail did a great job getting the atmosphere to us since it was really sad when everyone of them realized its the end.

The time jump isnt a bad thing since it gave the others of the guild time to grow too and the world changed quite majorly to how it was until now. And unlike One Piece the timejump wasnt a major f***-up which almost annihalated the show. But a few stupid things still happened which made me loose faith in it for a few weeks.

This post has been edited by Killer_Ossi on Mar 20 2012, 02:08 PM

Done with moving, now trying to catch up.

My Animelist

Top 5 of currently airing TV-series:(01.04.12)
Waiting for new season to roll in and time to actually watch it ^^

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Mar 21 2012, 10:09 AM Quote
I'm currently catching up with this great show as I fell a few eps behind in the last couple of weeks. I'll edit my post and add comments as I watch the episodes.

Ep 119 -
Did anyone else notice the slight nod to Rave Master in this ep with Lily's new sword being called a "Musica" sword by it's previous owner? "Not my musica sword!" laugh.gif I caught that and smiled smile.gif Also only Happy would make a comment about Lily bumping into Charle's butt. When he stopped during that scene, I just knew he was going to make a remark that would lighten the mood tongue.gif
I just knew that Hades wouldn't have been taken down even with Natsu going all out like that. I'm excited to see how he will be beaten (finally!) in the next episode.

Ep 121-
The reunion scene of father and daughter was so touching... I felt a little teary eyed myself when Gildarts realized how lonely she must have been. I also liked that Meldy was able to forgive Ultear for what she's done and now they're both able to move forward with their lives together....

Ep 122-
YAY, I'm finally all caught up smile.gif I bet this development came as quite a shock for manga readers... I had heard of a time-skip happening before so I wasn't taken off guard.
QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Mar 17 2012, 03:40 PM)
But for the last episode when acrno-whatever dragon decided to crash the party I couldn't help but think oh boy why not just let old and ever aging gramps just take one for the team. The guy is way past his prime and it should be time for someone else to take over as master. Then Natsu had to come running out of nowhere again trying to save the day. At least they didn't let him beat the dragon all by himself with some new super Natsu power dragon roar blast. I was surprised after the fact that we got a seven year time skip?! So they really all went missing for that long huh. Well I don't read the manga so I'm sure they'll explain some of those details in the next episode. I just hope the hot tails are all safe. If they have to be rid of some of the guys that is fine though just plz not the hot tails
The thing is, who would take over as the next master? I know that the Master called out to somebody before who he has chosen to be his successor, I thought it might have been Laxus.... but he doesn't seem ready to forgive and forget quite yet. I knew they weren't going to leave gramps behind, FT style is to charge back in together as a team and throw everything they have at the enemy tongue.gif Geez you're overly concerned about your hot tails... lol I'm sure that they'll be just fine... could you imagine if they all died and Romeo was the new hero? That would be some major suckage right there.

This post has been edited by julezia on Mar 23 2012, 09:28 AM

user posted image
Top Favourites
1. Nisemonogatari
2. Chihayafuru
3. Another
4. Aquarion Evol
5. Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

My Anime List

Episode 123
Fairy Tail @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 23 2012, 07:51 PM

qrdel - OldTimer   Sempais Mar 25 2012, 02:16 PM Quote
See how they're going to f><ck it up with spoilers now. Manga isn't too far ahead @.@ Would say some 10 episodes of mambo jumbo and power evening crap.

Killer_Ossi Fan of Mature Women   Mar 28 2012, 05:57 PM Quote
Yes the next few eps will be pretty bad, but afterwards its great again. Just hang through it ^^

Episode 124
Fairy Tail @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 30 2012, 07:56 PM

Killer_Ossi Fan of Mature Women   Apr 04 2012, 12:02 PM Quote
I get a massive Filler Alert currently. Why you ask? Because Kinana never appeared in the manga and since htere is something bigger going on with her she probably gets a little filler arc.

Again a really emotional scene with Lucy reading the letter of her deceased father. I just cant say it enough that this is Fairy Tails strongest point.

Kid-Wolf~The Voile's Library Assiant~   Fansub TV Team Apr 04 2012, 01:56 PM Quote
Well of course they're planning to go into a filler arc since the series is almost current with the manga as of late. In any case as long as there isn't a major story arc going on I wouldn't mind seing a filler story pass by. I mean as long as they don't do what Breach does with thier filler arcs. rolleyes.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Killer_Ossi Fan of Mature Women   Apr 05 2012, 07:04 AM Quote
I really liked the Bleach Filler Arcs (not the oneshots). They are far better than the one in Naruto and better than the Mecha-Dragon one in Fairy Tail.

Episode 125
Fairy Tail @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 06 2012, 08:00 PM

senpai-kun-nakama   Fansub TV Team Apr 07 2012, 09:48 PM Quote
So I'm assuming this is the start of quite a few filler episodes. But ya know this last episode was actually really funny IMO. The scene where Lucy starts teaching Natsu how to dance and everyone else starts joining in had some really amusing pairings. I think my favorite part of that particular scene was when Gajeel tells Levy not to even think about asking him to dance. Levy has this kinda annoyed look on her face and tells him she wasn't going to ask. Then the other two guys Jet and Droy who are typically trying to score first with Levy make there move. Before they can do anything Gajeel is dancing with Levy talking about it couldn't have been helped since you insisted and she clearly didn't at all lol. Man there were plenty of other funny scenes this episode but I also noticed quite of a few of the characters had on new outfits.; I guess it was time for a change.

Oh yeah Happy got to dance with Carla and she didn't even object once blink.gif I thought the world of fairy tail had been turned upside down but I was umm happy for Happy rolleyes.gif so to speak. Yeah I know... but come on... it was too easy & if I didn't issue that line somebody else would have... probably... or err maybe not...

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Killer_Ossi Fan of Mature Women   Apr 11 2012, 04:01 PM Quote
Yes that was filler and just like I thought we get a whole filler arc which surprisingly is featuring a lot of the Heartfillia family what is quite strange since that defenitely should be part of the manga storyline since it seems to be really important.

Even though the ep was really predictable it was a nice watch. I mean Erza in a dress cant be bad can it?

Episode 126
Fairy Tail @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 13 2012, 07:50 PM

Teammoney-san   Apr 14 2012, 02:18 PM Quote
I'm back!! (temporary) It's been a while since I've been on this site, but I've been reading on tons of posts to catch up on new anime series.

Anyway, back to Fairy Tail, one of my favorite anime series and I love their background music/soundtrack. The newest ED ("Glitter" (Starving Trancer Remix) by Another Infinity feat. Mayumi Morinaga) is probably going to be of my favorite. It sounds so great and it's already rated pretty high on some music sites. I hope this becomes very popular since I never heard of this music group.

Your Fun Loving Asian,
Teammoney

user posted image

Killer_Ossi Fan of Mature Women   Apr 15 2012, 05:39 AM Quote
Is it just me or wasnt the Butt gang already present in one of the earlier eps?

Seems like were in for a lot of fillers since ep 127 doesnt seem to have something to do with Kinanas story which is heavily featured in the new op. But w/e as long as its good Im in ^^

@Teammoney: Yes the newest ED is really good.

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (19) « First ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll