Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

11eyes -Tsumi to Batsu to Aganai no Shoujo-, Guy with eye-patch + Ero-Adapto~~

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Killer_Ossi-sama   Sempais Dec 07 2009, 03:00 PM Quote
I dont think Kukuri was the one who wrote that. It coudlve been Shuri or one of the Black Knights. After all Kukuri has lost her memories, so she shouldnt know something about this.
The question is if my theory is right how did she get to know that and why did she believe something like that? I mean I someone would come to me saying my sister will awaken some demon I wouldve laugh pretty hard ^^
And Im pretty sure that Kakeru will become the leader and seeing him fight will wake Mizusu and Yukiko up.
But Yuka is another question.

But why did you come to the idea that the soul of Velads wife is in Yuka? I think her soul is in that girl in the crystal, no Im pretty sure she is the girl in the crystal.

My Animelist

Top 5 of currently airing TV-series:(03.06.11)
1. Deadman Wonderland
2. Steins;Gate
3. Dog Days
4. Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
5. Tiger & Bunny
(long time runs not included)

Nemingway-dono   Dec 07 2009, 03:15 PM Quote
You know that after the moment where Yuka used her power in front of everybody to null the power of auto-destruction from the black knight, an image of a girl came to the screen. The next episode related the death of Velad and she wanted to avenge him with the idea to destroy the world.

Yuka seems to work in the same way, she saw Kakeru in danger and wanted to protect him and only him. Now maybe I'm going too far but the love that Yuka has for Kakeru is the same as Velad's wife to Velad. So if the soul of the Velad's wife is in Yuka, the power of Yuka has awaken as a reaction to protect Velad who is in Kakeru.

But if I'm wrong, her soul is in that girl in the crystal as you said.

For your question, maybe she experienced herself the red moon before trying to kill Kakeru or she discovered something important before losing her memory?

This post has been edited by Nemingway on Dec 07 2009, 03:16 PM

Currently anime watching :

- Hatsukoi Limited
- Bakuman

(Sorry if I have a bad English)

KiingBee-san   Dec 07 2009, 07:49 PM Quote
QUOTE (Nemingway @ Dec 07 2009, 03:15 PM)
You know that after the moment where Yuka used her power in front of everybody to null the power of auto-destruction from the black knight, an image of a girl came to the screen. The next episode related the death of Velad and she wanted to avenge him with the idea to destroy the world.

Yuka seems to work in the same way, she saw Kakeru in danger and wanted to protect him and only him. Now maybe I'm going too far but the love that Yuka has for Kakeru is the same as Velad's wife to Velad. So if the soul of the Velad's wife is in Yuka, the power of Yuka has awaken as a reaction to protect Velad who is in Kakeru.

But if I'm wrong, her soul is in that girl in the crystal as you said.

For your question, maybe she experienced herself the red moon before trying to kill Kakeru or she discovered something important before losing her memory?

That somewhat sounds like shakugan no shana s2. smile.gif

iamdeath-sama   Sempais Dec 07 2009, 09:23 PM Quote
QUOTE (trunks38109 @ Nov 29 2009, 04:37 AM)
Okay Yuka is f-ing looney toons now

No she F^&ken Lost it i mean she does not want him to be interested in other girls but herself she truly is a loony toon. She see kakaru & Misuzu naked i mean he only value her as friend that's all

But she completely lost it there and licking misuzu blood cause he did she totally gone wacko.gif

I just watch episode 9 oh my god yuka is just smiling playing with her fingers she did not even give a stuff for her friends. when she heard that the guy dead she just sitting them playing with her fingers

Those who can't see the mirror of the own reflection cannot Reflect the one true self

Nemingway-dono   Dec 08 2009, 05:05 AM Quote
QUOTE (KiingBee @ Dec 08 2009, 02:49 AM)
That somewhat sounds like shakugan no shana s2. smile.gif

What do you mean? My theory sounds like Shakugan no Shana s2 or the situation in the anime? Cause I don't see any relations ^^'

KiingBee-san   Dec 08 2009, 07:05 AM Quote
QUOTE (Nemingway @ Dec 08 2009, 05:05 AM)
What do you mean? My theory sounds like Shakugan no Shana s2 or the situation in the anime? Cause I don't see any relations ^^'

Your theory. Not saying it's bad or anything.
I cant remember the exact parts, but the green hair lady chased yuji for raigi maigo (not sure if this is the correct name for it), and apparently it has something connected with her (i presumed) dead lover?
Maybe it's just me being paranoid.. but your plot wouldn't be too bad biggrin.gif

Killer_Ossi-sama   Sempais Dec 08 2009, 09:33 AM Quote
I dont think Yuka has the soul of Velads wife in her. I think its more along the line of "here I give you some of my power so you can help the bearer of the Eye of Aion", but still her soul is most likely in the crystal.

iamdeath-sama   Sempais Dec 08 2009, 08:09 PM Quote
QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Dec 09 2009, 01:33 AM)
I dont think Yuka has the soul of Velads wife in her. I think its more along the line of "here I give you some of my power so you can help the bearer of the Eye of Aion", but still her soul is most likely in the crystal.

i think that she just vessal of power watching over kakaru

oppai-ga-suki-sama   Sempais Dec 09 2009, 08:28 PM Quote
Note to Self: Dont go trick-or-treating to Yuka's house.

Episode 10 was another great episode. I never expected the fragments to be something physical, that can be ripped out of you.

I love how there is a direct relationship between how good the show gets and how crazy Yuka becomes. Sane Yuka = mediocre show. Crasy Yuka = good show.

Chooie-san   Dec 09 2009, 11:29 PM Quote
yep yuka is totally out of her mind
i pretty much dislike her for that....
the only ones left now that arent dead or insane is kakeru red hair and white hair(forgot their names)

Nemingway-dono   Dec 10 2009, 11:17 AM Quote
Episode 10 is a great episode ! We learn a lot of things and the story takes a interesting turn. But Yuka is .... I'd like she disappear >< She's so mess up, she made a enormous mistake (but I'm sure she's aware of it dry.gif ).

Killer_Ossi > Now we have our answer. The girl in the crystal is indeed the wife of Velad and she is the big villain. And for Kukuri, she's just an illusion =/ That's sad.

Now I'd like to ask a little question. I don't know in which episode but Takahisa had discovered that there is a barrier around the city but why? (I think it's not important but well I wanted to ask it^^')

This post has been edited by Nemingway on Dec 10 2009, 11:18 AM

- Hatsukoi Limited
- Bakuman

Chooie-san   Dec 10 2009, 12:43 PM Quote
well they tried to consider leaving the city in other words running from the problem

oppai-ga-suki-sama   Sempais Dec 10 2009, 02:04 PM Quote
QUOTE (Chooie @ Dec 10 2009, 01:43 PM)
well they tried to consider leaving the city in other words running from the problem

Nemingway makes a good point. What the hell ws the barrier for. If the objective was to keep the fragments from reuniting with the witch it would have been better for them to leave the city, unless the one that put up the wall was somehow the witch and not the knights.

I dont agree about Yuka though, In my opinion she is awesome. Her crazy antics just makes this show so much more enjoyable.

Chooie-san   Dec 10 2009, 02:21 PM Quote
it was mentioned that since they were gathered together that the black knights would try to kill them off
which seems to be happening
although the witch has awakened so we will probably see how that goes...
and yukas crazyness makes her get in the way and hell she went as far as freeing the witch entirely i think i would like to see her die or go back to normal..... but then at this point a happy end seems a bit far off

oppai-ga-suki-sama   Sempais Dec 10 2009, 03:03 PM Quote
I still dont see the point in killing them off. Its not like it will make the fragments dissapear since they are actually physical entities within their bodies. It would make sense to get them as far way as possible. It only took one little dumb move to awaken the witch.
Yuka might seem crazy but she was listening the entire time. She freed the witch because in a way they are incredibly similar, "crazily in love" maybe. And like they say "the enemies of my enemies are my friends."

user posted image

j-fizz-san   Dec 10 2009, 04:39 PM Quote
Wow this episode was hilarious. Yuka is one crazy b*tch. She tried the whole put a razor into the apple trick then shows up in her panties. I really hope she gets crazier, i want to see her stuff a katana in someones sandwhich or something.

Nemingway-dono   Dec 10 2009, 04:42 PM Quote
QUOTE (Chooie @ Dec 10 2009, 07:43 PM)

Well that's doesn't answer my question ^^' Takahisa tried to escape the city but he discovered the barrier instead. They had mentioned in the same episode considering escape the city but with the barrier, it would be impossible. But after, there isn't any mention of the barrier and/or his utility and as Oppai said, it should have been easier to let them go and split up anywhere ^^'

And another thing I didn't understand or maybe I misunderstood it but the witch was sealed in seven different worlds with seven fragments. So logically, she needs the 7 fragments to be free and with one fragment (thanks to Yuka dry.gif ) she's free? blink.gif
I need some explication ^^'

- Hatsukoi Limited
- Bakuman

Chooie-san   Dec 10 2009, 05:23 PM Quote
i suppose
and now that you mention that
maybe shes free in the world that the fragment originally came from
and the red night apparently as well
but then at the same time by gaining a fragment she might have a portion of her full power back as well?
since the fragments were part of the crystal that brought about that hell thing

Episode 10
11eyes @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Dec 11 2009, 09:42 AM

trunks38109-chi   Dec 11 2009, 09:05 PM Quote
I thought Kaede from shuffle was crazy but Yuka makes her look normal

Killer_Ossi-sama   Sempais Dec 15 2009, 03:02 PM Quote
So the death count went up by two again with Kukuri and Yukiko. It was rather sad that they ended the minor plot with Kukuri so easily.

If could think that the barrier belongs to Yuka so that Kakeru never gets away from her because shes such a possessiv b**ch. And because he is a fragment somehow the others cant leave as well.
And even if it was done by the Black Knights its understandable. I too think its safer if they guard it rather than letting them run around somewhere where they could do something bad.
But Im wondering why they went "Kill them all" first. All wouldve been easier if they just tried to make Kakeru & Co understand and hand over the fragments. But maybe they will die without having the fragments?

And regarding the freeing of Liselotte with only one. I think she only needs all 7 fragments to trigger HellFall and not to be free. Or maybe it has something with Yukas chancelling-ability to do.

Edit: So after some Blowjob in Ep 6 we are in for the real sex between Mizusu and Kakeru next time. If Yuka finds it out they are all going to die ^^

This post has been edited by Killer_Ossi on Dec 15 2009, 03:15 PM

My Animelist

Top 5 of currently airing TV-series:(03.06.11)
1. Deadman Wonderland
2. Steins;Gate
3. Dog Days
4. Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
5. Tiger & Bunny
(long time runs not included)

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll