The Gallery
Tutorials

File Problems
Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Original Art Request, Making art at request

Pages: (2) 1 [2] 
Kid-Wolf~The Voile's Library Assiant~   Fansub TV Team Jan 21 2012, 03:23 PM Quote
Ok if you're going to do that then Okuu-san dressed like Hibiki while Hibiki is dressed like Okuu-san. How does that sound. Granted it's not your girl in either series but hey let me know alirght. tongue.gif

As for background.... probably on one of the IdolM@ster stages they do thier songs on. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Kid-Wolf on Jan 21 2012, 03:24 PM

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

lavenderdays-dono   Sempais Jan 22 2012, 12:35 AM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jan 22 2012, 06:23 AM)
Ok if you're going to do that then Okuu-san dressed like Hibiki while Hibiki is dressed like Okuu-san. How does that sound. Granted it's not your girl in either series but hey let me know alirght.

As for background.... probably on one of the IdolM@ster stages they do thier songs on.

Oh youu :3 you know hibiki's in my top 5 but I'll give her to yah since I already have Chihaya, Miki and Takane wink.gif gotta share with my nee-chan :33333 tongue.gif

Kid-Wolf~The Voile's Library Assiant~   Fansub TV Team Jan 23 2012, 05:47 PM Quote
QUOTE (lavenderdays @ Jan 22 2012, 01:35 AM)
Oh youu :3 you know hibiki's in my top 5 but I'll give her to yah since I already have Chihaya, Miki and Takane wink.gif gotta share with my nee-chan :33333 tongue.gif

Oh so that would explain why she did this to me then. laugh.gif

http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/155595/c...my-the_idolm-st

Also, for some reason I have this idea in my head, but unfortunatelly I'm not an artist so I have to ask one for it. As of late I kind of envision a pic of Erika outright glomping Battler while her favorite Murder-Doll Dlenor caused him to turn around only to be caught in what could be called a supprised hug tatic. tongue.gif

For some reason your tastes on girls is slowly rubbing off on me my dear imouto-chan. tongue.gif laugh.gif

user posted image
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime

lavenderdays-dono   Sempais Feb 06 2012, 12:57 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jan 24 2012, 08:47 AM)
Oh so that would explain why she did this to me then. laugh.gif

http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/155595/c...my-the_idolm-st

Also, for some reason I have this idea in my head, but unfortunatelly I'm not an artist so I have to ask one for it. As of late I kind of envision a pic of Erika outright glomping Battler while her favorite Murder-Doll Dlenor caused him to turn around only to be caught in what could be called a supprised hug tatic. tongue.gif

For some reason your tastes on girls is slowly rubbing off on me my dear imouto-chan. tongue.gif   laugh.gif

Im making a suggestion instead of a traditional pic Im thinking of making an art noveau inspired drawing, to be exact an alphonse mucha parody of both hibiki and okuu, since I haven't done it yet since I AM really busy, and second my layout(background) plate Im making is an art noveau/victorian era inspired interior so Im definitely right now.

If you want a good slight idea of what art noveau without googling it, watch gosick and pay attention to the background.

sample work by alphonse mucha, sincerely though I personally think if alphonse mucha had the opportunity to time travel to our time Im pretty sure He WOULD definitely love anime xD

user posted image

http://rokkenjima.tumblr.com/ <= Umineko doujin albums for your needs :3 Credits go to Joesca the original Uploader not me.
-Sig is Under Renovation Until Further Notice :(- (too Lazy),
user posted image

~KeyOtak-Auuu~
~Tennis Otaku~
~VNL~ (Visual Novel Lover)

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Everytime you rant needless morality against lolicons, God kills 5 loli per sentence. Please think about the lolis

Kid-Wolf~The Voile's Library Assiant~   Fansub TV Team Feb 06 2012, 02:46 PM Quote
Hey whatever works for you my dear Imouto-chan since I'm not overly picky you know aside from the two characters I've asked for that one pic.

Although you know I also kind of asked for an ErikaxBattler type pic that inclues the murder-doll Dlanor as well. tongue.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

JayZeroThree   Mar 14 2012, 12:51 AM Quote
If at all possible I would love to make a request.

It's fairly simple, I would like a picture of baby Kangaskhan (who normally is in it's mother's pouch) wearing a karate gi with both hands on the belt/sash looking all bamf.

If you have the time for this I would appreciate it greatly.

Arigato gozaimasu!

< Back to General Art >

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll