Ladies Vs Butlers!

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#121 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~Posessed by the Phoenix~

• Fansub TV Team
  • 9009 posts
  • Interests:Anime, catgirls, bunnygirls, video games, Visual Novels, and maids so far.

Posted 23 May 2010 - 04:49 AM

.... and why is this H-like episode hosted here again? laugh.gif

In any case the specials are more along the line of massive fanservice on top of the fanservice dished out from this series already. tongue.gif
user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image

- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

#122 NeoScott

NeoScott

-san

• Kouhais
  • 212 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:31 AM

What happen to this site being a Family Friendly site?

Am I the only one who thinks there legs are to fat?
May you love one forever.

Anime I've seen(Updated):

.hack//Sign
Afro Samurai
Ah! My Goddess
Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka
Akira
Aoi Hana
Asu no Yoichi
Asura Cryin'
Baccano!
Bakemonogatari
BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad
Black Lagoon
Blood +
Blue Drop
Candy Boy
Cannan
Chaos Head
Chobits
Chrome Shelled Regios
D.N.Angel
Da Capo
Darker Than Black
Death Note
Desert Punk
Detriot Metal City
Devil May Cry
Eden of the East
EF A Tale of Melodies
EF A Tale of Memories
Elfen lied
Escaflowne
Eureka 7
Eve no Jikan
Full Metal Panic! 1/2/3
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex/2nd GIG
Girls Bravo
Gravitation
Gundamn Wing
Gungrave
H2O - foot prints in the sand
Hellsing
His And Her Circumstances
Ichigo 100%
Inukami!
InuYasha
Itazura na Kiss
Kampfer
Kanamemo
Kannagi
Kannagi
Kanokon
Kashimashi Girl Meets Girl
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Kimikiss
Kiss x sis
Knights of the Zodiac
Kodomo No Jikan
Koihime Musou
K-on
Ladies Vs Bulters
Lovley complex
Macademi Wasshoi
Macross Frontier
Maid Guy
Maria Holic
Maria Holic
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya I/II
Moetan
Myself yourSelf
Negima!: Magister Negi Magi
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Nodame Cantabile
Nodame Cantabile: Paris Chapter
Nogizaka haruka no himitsu
Omamori Himari
Pet Shop of Horror
Please Teacher
Princess lover
Queen's Blade
R.O.D the TV
Roario Vamprie I/IIS
Sasameki Koto
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 1/2/2.5/3
School days
Sekirei
Seto no Hanayome
Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica Crimson S
Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo Anata wo Sukina Shiawase
Sora no Otoshimono
spice and wolf I/II
Strawberry panic
Strike Witches
toheart
Toradora
Trigun
True Tears
valkyria chronicles
Venture brothers 1/2/3
X:Movie
Zero no Tsukaima

#123 AccipiterF1

AccipiterF1

-sama

• Fansub TV Team
  • 1566 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 01:58 PM

Healthy. They look healthy. If only they looked healthy while acting in character, though. rolleyes.gif

#124 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Fansub TV Team
  • 8829 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -<br><br>http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER<br><br>To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;<br><br>NAMES: -<br><br>JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!<br><br>COMPLETED DORAMA:-<br><br>1.) Kurosagi<br>2.) Liar Game<br>3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1<br>4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2<br>5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)<br>6.) It Started with a Kiss<br>7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)<br>8.) Devil Beside You<br>9.) My Boss, My Hero<br>10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!<br>11.) Full House<br>12.) One Pound Gospel<br>13.) Suppli (or &quot;Sapuri&quot;)<br>14.) Bull Fighting<br>15.) Sleeping Forest<br>16.) Stand Up!!<br>17.) Galileo<br>18.) Tiger &amp; Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)<br>19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)<br>20.) Proposal Daisakusen<br>21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)<br>22.) Dragon Zakura<br>23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)<br>24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)<br>25.) Mukodono 2003<br>26.) Gokusen (Season 1)<br>27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)<br>28.) Long Vacation<br>29.) Bambino!<br>30.) Boku dake no Madonna<br>31.) Good Luck!!<br>32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi<br>33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan<br>34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)<br>35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)<br>36.) Engine<br>37.) Puzzle(2007)<br>38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)<br>39.) HERO<br><br>Currently Watching DORAMA: -<br><br>1.) Gokusen series<br>2.) GTO<br>3.) They Kiss Again<br>4.) Honey and Clover<br>5.) Love Contract<br>6.) Fantasy Couple<br>7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)<br>8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)<br>9.) Coffee Prince<br>10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)<br>11.) Wonderful Life<br>12.) Himitsu no Hanazono<br>13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake<br>14.) Lunch Queen<br>15.) Densha Otoko<br>16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)<br>17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL<br>18.) Shukumei SPECIAL<br>19.) Maou<br>20.) Osen<br>21.) HERO<br>22.) Last Christmas<br>23.) Resurrection<br>24.) Zettai Kareshi<br>25.) Romeo and Juliet<br>26.) Yasuko to Kenji<br>27.) So I'm not so Handsome<br>28.) Attention Please<br><br>Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course. <br><br>Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL<br><br>I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -<br><br>1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2<br>2.) Macross Frontier<br>3.) Vampire Knight<br>4.) Sekirei<br>5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei<br>6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk<br>7.) To-LOVE-Ru<br>8.) Special A<br>9.) Itzura na Kiss<br>10.) Real Drive<br>11.) Nabari no Ou<br>12.) Shina Dark<br>13.) Soul Eater<br>14.) Blassreiter<br>15.) Crystal Blaze<br>16.) Amatsuki

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:30 PM

The specials to this series are just great because of its main purpose of just being eye candy to the many male audiences and so are the ones for Queen's Blade and that other XEBEC anime, was it Kanokon (can't remember) ? unsure.gif
user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

#125 Shinobu's_Lover

Shinobu's_Lover

-sama

• Kouhais
  • 1468 posts
  • Interests:Shinobu, Nodoka, Anime, Manga, Fanfiction, need I say more?

Posted 04 June 2010 - 08:48 PM

3rd special has come out. CAREFUL THOUGH!!!! it's the lolis' turn. blink.gif

Edited by Shinobu's_Lover, 04 June 2010 - 08:48 PM.

Loven Shinobu since 1999!
user posted image
Looking for these songs:

German OP theme song to Sailor Moon
Nicole Price & Brynne Price Sailor Moon Theme (S.A.F. Club Mix)
Motteke! Sailor Fuku [Choushi Koite Gyokusai Mix]

#126 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• Fansub TV Team
  • 9009 posts
  • Interests:Anime, catgirls, bunnygirls, video games, Visual Novels, and maids so far.

Posted 04 June 2010 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (Shinobu's_Lover @ Jun 04 2010, 04:48 PM)
3rd special has come out. CAREFUL THOUGH!!!! it's the lolis' turn. blink.gif

Yeah but they are bith legal lolis so it's alright.... right? unsure.gif
user posted image
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
user posted image

- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime

#127 Shinobu's_Lover

Shinobu's_Lover

-sama

• Kouhais
  • 1468 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jun 04 2010, 03:57 PM)
Yeah but they are bith legal lolis so it's alright.... right? unsure.gif

depends on who you ask laugh.gif
user posted image
Looking for these songs:

#128 markers15

markers15

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 107 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:06 PM

I still dont know everyone says ladies vs butlers is good but......... sad.gif its a OKAY show

#129 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• Fansub TV Team
  • 9009 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (markers15 @ Aug 23 2010, 02:06 PM)
I still dont know everyone says ladies vs butlers is good but......... sad.gif its a OKAY show

The reason why it's good is it has fanservice in pretty much evey single episode. As long as you watch an uncensored version you're getting the full experence of the show. Also, with the specials they are pretty much showing off the ladies of the cast.

The recinet one involved Ms Drill's frind and Diachi. I was kind of suppirsed that they decided to just say hang it all for the reverse trap since it was too obvious to being with. rolleyes.gif
user posted image
user posted image

#130 nijlandp

nijlandp

-sama

• Sempais
  • 2624 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, japanese language, football<br>The anime i watched:<br>- Robotech (everything there is)<br>- Thundersub<br>- Transformers<br>- Thundercats<br>- Mask<br>- The real ghostbusters<br>- Visionairies<br>- Akira<br>- Golden Boy<br>- Hand Maid May<br>- Neon Genesis Evangelion<br>- Rozen Maiden (all 3 series)<br>- Cowboy Bebop<br>- Sister Princess<br>- Maburaho<br>- To heart (all)<br>- Card Captor Sakura (movies)<br>- Wind a breath of heart<br>- Midori no Hibi<br>- REC<br>- Tsukuyomi - Moon phase<br>- Ah my goddess (all)<br>- Green Green<br>- Kanon 2002 and 2006<br>- Final Approach<br>- Zero No Tsukaima<br>- Futakoi<br>- Tokimeki <br>- Kekkaishi<br>- One<br>- The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya<br>- Neon Genesis Evangelion<br>- Saikano<br>- Aishiturize Baby<br>- Kono Nirikukumo itsukushii sekai<br>- Air TV<br>- Pita Ten<br>- Onegai Teacher<br>- Onegai Twins<br>- Karin<br>- Tales of Phantasia<br>- Ichigo 100%<br>- Love Hina<br>- Ai Yori Aoshi (both series)<br>- Hourglass of Summer<br>- Chobits<br>- Elfenlied<br>- Saber Marionette J<br>- Saishi Heiki Kanojo<br>- Da capo<br>- Mahurabo - Heartfull days<br>- Inukami <br>- Bottle fairy<br>- Sola<br>- Ranma 1/2<br>- Sumomo mo momo mo<br>- Today in class 5-2<br>- he is my master<br>- Shakugan no shana<br>- Fate stay night<br>- Zero no tsukaima 2 <br>- School days<br>- Mamotte! lollipop<br>- Mushiuta<br>- Hayate no Gotoku<br>- Lovely complex <br>- Lucky star<br>- Sayonara zetsubou sensei<br>- _summer<br>- Code-e<br>- Nagasarete Airantou<br>- Moetan<br>- Kamichama Karin<br>- Seto no Hanayome<br>- Kaibutsu Oujo<br>- Umisho<br>- Mamorukun ni megami no shukufuku wo!<br>- Clannad<br>- Myself; yourself<br>- Kodomo no jikan<br>- Shugo Chara<br>- Goshuushou-sama ninomiya-kun<br>- prism ark<br>- Fate stay night<br>- Shakugan no shana<br>- ef - a tale of memories<br>- rental magic <br>- kimikiss pure rouge<br>- suteki tantei labyrinth<br>- koharubiyori<br>- higurashi no naku koro ni kai<br>- potemayo <br>- nanatsuiro drops<br>- kakurenbo<br>- chocotto sister<br>- trouble chocolate<br>- hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora<br>- ichigo mashimaro<br>- mushiuta<br>- puni puni poemi<br>- Eiken<br>- Cosplay complex<br>- Touka Gettan<br>- sister princess<br>- kareshi kanojo no jijou<br>- winter garden<br>- sakura diaries<br>- dokuro<br>- nodame cantabile<br>- exosquad<br>- welcome to the n.h.k.<br>- itsudatte my santa

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:43 PM

After two years i decided to rewatch this series.
Selnia's behaviour has aged a bit as we have a lot more characters nowadays in other series who act in a sort of the same way. However the series itself still feel enjoyable with some nice hints about how it should have ended. The weak part remains the last episode..not conclusion at all and even if you may compare it with for example nagasarete airantou it suffers from the same faults. In the end it is a harem show which shows hope in a lot of episodes that we get an actual conclusion but fails to deliver. The specials are not counted as they don't add anything to the series. For rewatch value it is pretty good.
My original score was 6.5 but as it feels nice to see the series again i'm upgrading it a bit to 7 out of 10. Still it needs a second season to make a good conclusion to the hopes the writers raised in most of the episodes.

#131 Shinobu's_Lover

Shinobu's_Lover

-sama

• Kouhais
  • 1468 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:02 PM

heh i just rewatched this one not too long ago myself smile.gif
user posted image
Looking for these songs:

#132 nijlandp

nijlandp

-sama

• Sempais
  • 2624 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, japanese language, football<br>The anime i watched:<br>- Robotech (everything there is)<br>- Thundersub<br>- Transformers<br>- Thundercats<br>- Mask<br>- The real ghostbusters<br>- Visionairies<br>- Akira<br>- Golden Boy<br>- Hand Maid May<br>- Neon Genesis Evangelion<br>- Rozen Maiden (all 3 series)<br>- Cowboy Bebop<br>- Sister Princess<br>- Maburaho<br>- To heart (all)<br>- Card Captor Sakura (movies)<br>- Wind a breath of heart<br>- Midori no Hibi<br>- REC<br>- Tsukuyomi - Moon phase<br>- Ah my goddess (all)<br>- Green Green<br>- Kanon 2002 and 2006<br>- Final Approach<br>- Zero No Tsukaima<br>- Futakoi<br>- Tokimeki <br>- Kekkaishi<br>- One<br>- The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya<br>- Neon Genesis Evangelion<br>- Saikano<br>- Aishiturize Baby<br>- Kono Nirikukumo itsukushii sekai<br>- Air TV<br>- Pita Ten<br>- Onegai Teacher<br>- Onegai Twins<br>- Karin<br>- Tales of Phantasia<br>- Ichigo 100%<br>- Love Hina<br>- Ai Yori Aoshi (both series)<br>- Hourglass of Summer<br>- Chobits<br>- Elfenlied<br>- Saber Marionette J<br>- Saishi Heiki Kanojo<br>- Da capo<br>- Mahurabo - Heartfull days<br>- Inukami <br>- Bottle fairy<br>- Sola<br>- Ranma 1/2<br>- Sumomo mo momo mo<br>- Today in class 5-2<br>- he is my master<br>- Shakugan no shana<br>- Fate stay night<br>- Zero no tsukaima 2 <br>- School days<br>- Mamotte! lollipop<br>- Mushiuta<br>- Hayate no Gotoku<br>- Lovely complex <br>- Lucky star<br>- Sayonara zetsubou sensei<br>- _summer<br>- Code-e<br>- Nagasarete Airantou<br>- Moetan<br>- Kamichama Karin<br>- Seto no Hanayome<br>- Kaibutsu Oujo<br>- Umisho<br>- Mamorukun ni megami no shukufuku wo!<br>- Clannad<br>- Myself; yourself<br>- Kodomo no jikan<br>- Shugo Chara<br>- Goshuushou-sama ninomiya-kun<br>- prism ark<br>- Fate stay night<br>- Shakugan no shana<br>- ef - a tale of memories<br>- rental magic <br>- kimikiss pure rouge<br>- suteki tantei labyrinth<br>- koharubiyori<br>- higurashi no naku koro ni kai<br>- potemayo <br>- nanatsuiro drops<br>- kakurenbo<br>- chocotto sister<br>- trouble chocolate<br>- hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora<br>- ichigo mashimaro<br>- mushiuta<br>- puni puni poemi<br>- Eiken<br>- Cosplay complex<br>- Touka Gettan<br>- sister princess<br>- kareshi kanojo no jijou<br>- winter garden<br>- sakura diaries<br>- dokuro<br>- nodame cantabile<br>- exosquad<br>- welcome to the n.h.k.<br>- itsudatte my santa

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:51 PM

heh i just rewatched this one not too long ago myself

And did you like it? It always feels a bit strange to see a series after a while. Sometimes the series surprises me with how much fun it is to see it again. It can also be pretty bad compared to series made later.

#133 Shinobu's_Lover

Shinobu's_Lover

-sama

• Kouhais
  • 1468 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:29 PM

of course i liked it. i wouldn't have kept it if i hadn't.
user posted image
Looking for these songs:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users