308 replies to this topic

#301 franzoir

franzoir

-the smooth, the suave, and the shrewd

• Sempais
  • 1610 posts
  • Interests:Politics

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (warita200 @ May 13 2011, 03:21 PM)
Than sounds great fanzoir. I will try this out, but I will use a wok or something as I dont have a rice cooker.

Where is it that you live if I may ask?

London, England

But since last year, Ive started travelling alot. Going South America hopefully in September. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Summertime has come and gone...all used up with wishful thinking

#302 Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt

-sama

• Fansub TV Team
  • 3344 posts
  • Interests:Anime =) - esp fantasy, school comedy, fighting;<br>All sorts of metal - including Japanese;<br>All the Japanese stuff;<br>Russian science fiction.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:45 PM

Learned to cook Chinese egg fried tomato. Simple dish and nothing to be proud of, really, but absolutely delicious. Recommend everyone to try it out, grab the recipe from here:

#303 warita200

warita200

-RETIRED-

• Retired
  • 2931 posts
  • Interests:For those who care and would like to contact me at some point, I can be found on Anime-Suki under the user name: warita (only warita without the 200) :)<br><br>The email that I have on FTV wont work, because I changed accounts a few months ago.

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:01 PM

Hello minna-san!

I felt inspired today and made muesli power bars, so easy and so tasty.

I used almonds, coconut flakes, oat flakes, fine cut cranberries and dates, vanilla sugar, cocoa powder, butter and some lemon juice. I processed the ingredients until I got a more homogenous mass, added lemon juice and butter and kneaded until it all combined nicely. Then I clumesely formed two bars out of it. They didnt survive the first half an hour. SO DELICIOUS!!!!

user posted image

#304 monsta666

monsta666

-the bees knees

• Retired
  • 2782 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy many things and am keen to keep in-touch with real life events. I enjoy reading all sorts of material and like to travel and experience different cultures even though I don't have the money to fulfil my dreams! My biggest passion however lies in sports and I am a real sports addict that will watch almost anything sports-related. My childhood football team is Arsenal and I will support them till the day I die! Saying that, there is more to life than sports and I am open-minded and curious person so I am open to trying out most things!<br><br>Since I'm here it's clear one of my big interests is anime. I have been watching anime since 1994 but only since 2006 I have been watching it on a regular basis. The genres I enjoy the most are fantasy/action/sci-fi anime with Fate/Stay and Claymore being series that I enjoy immensely. I have a certain weakness for harem but only in some doses.<br><br>Well that's it for me, if you want to learn more send me a pm. Have a good time on FTV and remember: this is just a forum so don't take things too seriously! You know who you are! ;)

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:12 PM

Looks good honey, I could do with a tasty snack! As usual, I am starving! laugh.gif

#305 chiisai_hana

chiisai_hana

-nipah!

• Retired
  • 3733 posts
  • Interests:Likes: dramas, yaoi manga, kpop, jpop, collecting doujinshi, cooking and baking, anything cute, trying (and failing!) to learn Asian languages

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:57 AM

QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Jul 25 2011, 06:45 PM)
Learned to cook Chinese egg fried tomato. Simple dish and nothing to be proud of, really, but absolutely delicious. Recommend everyone to try it out, grab the recipe from here:

This looks really interesting, I'll have to keep it in mind for when tomatos are back in season! My friend ordered some really delicious tomato soup at a Chinese restaurant - no idea what it was, but I wish I had a recipe for it. Anyone know?

And warita those bars look fantastic!
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Proud Member of the SSS (Suki Suki Sia-chan)
It's all about the pretty boys: Yaoi Anime, Yaoi Manga
Love FSTV? Leave a thanks for the team :)

Forum Rules :: Download FAQ :: My FTV Blog

#306 ImTakes

ImTakes

-sama

• Retired
  • 6536 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Dec 08 2011, 06:57 PM)
This looks really interesting, I'll have to keep it in mind for when tomatos are back in season! My friend ordered some really delicious tomato soup at a Chinese restaurant - no idea what it was, but I wish I had a recipe for it. Anyone know?

Chinese tomato egg drop soup

The above video explains how to make the soup you are talking about, chiisai_hana. I had the wonderful experience myself at the best Chinese restaurant near my home...absolutely delicious. And well, being Winter time...even better. wink.gif

Oxtail and Tomato Soup

Have fun cooking your Chinese soup...I, myself, will be soon making Tamales and Menudo, yummy and very traditional dishes for the Mexican Christmas holidays here at home. wink.gif

#307 chiisai_hana

chiisai_hana

-nipah!

• Retired
  • 3733 posts
  • Interests:Likes: dramas, yaoi manga, kpop, jpop, collecting doujinshi, cooking and baking, anything cute, trying (and failing!) to learn Asian languages

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:35 AM

Thanks for the recipe! It looks so easy to make~ I'll give it a shot some time smile.gif
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Proud Member of the SSS (Suki Suki Sia-chan)
It's all about the pretty boys: Yaoi Anime, Yaoi Manga
Love FSTV? Leave a thanks for the team :)

Forum Rules :: Download FAQ :: My FTV Blog

#308 Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt

-sama

• Fansub TV Team
  • 3344 posts
  • Interests:Anime =) - esp fantasy, school comedy, fighting;<br>All sorts of metal - including Japanese;<br>All the Japanese stuff;<br>Russian science fiction.

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:58 PM

Not about cooking, but since it's food-related...

I'm sitting here wondering why it is that spicy food is always like x2 spicier reheated compared to freshly cooked? (I feel like my insides are burning ughhh)

#309 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Fansub TV Team
  • 8829 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -<br><br>http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER<br><br>To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;<br><br>NAMES: -<br><br>JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!<br><br>COMPLETED DORAMA:-<br><br>1.) Kurosagi<br>2.) Liar Game<br>3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1<br>4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2<br>5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)<br>6.) It Started with a Kiss<br>7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)<br>8.) Devil Beside You<br>9.) My Boss, My Hero<br>10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!<br>11.) Full House<br>12.) One Pound Gospel<br>13.) Suppli (or &quot;Sapuri&quot;)<br>14.) Bull Fighting<br>15.) Sleeping Forest<br>16.) Stand Up!!<br>17.) Galileo<br>18.) Tiger &amp; Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)<br>19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)<br>20.) Proposal Daisakusen<br>21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)<br>22.) Dragon Zakura<br>23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)<br>24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)<br>25.) Mukodono 2003<br>26.) Gokusen (Season 1)<br>27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)<br>28.) Long Vacation<br>29.) Bambino!<br>30.) Boku dake no Madonna<br>31.) Good Luck!!<br>32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi<br>33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan<br>34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)<br>35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)<br>36.) Engine<br>37.) Puzzle(2007)<br>38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)<br>39.) HERO<br><br>Currently Watching DORAMA: -<br><br>1.) Gokusen series<br>2.) GTO<br>3.) They Kiss Again<br>4.) Honey and Clover<br>5.) Love Contract<br>6.) Fantasy Couple<br>7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)<br>8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)<br>9.) Coffee Prince<br>10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)<br>11.) Wonderful Life<br>12.) Himitsu no Hanazono<br>13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake<br>14.) Lunch Queen<br>15.) Densha Otoko<br>16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)<br>17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL<br>18.) Shukumei SPECIAL<br>19.) Maou<br>20.) Osen<br>21.) HERO<br>22.) Last Christmas<br>23.) Resurrection<br>24.) Zettai Kareshi<br>25.) Romeo and Juliet<br>26.) Yasuko to Kenji<br>27.) So I'm not so Handsome<br>28.) Attention Please<br><br>Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course. <br><br>Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL<br><br>I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -<br><br>1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2<br>2.) Macross Frontier<br>3.) Vampire Knight<br>4.) Sekirei<br>5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei<br>6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk<br>7.) To-LOVE-Ru<br>8.) Special A<br>9.) Itzura na Kiss<br>10.) Real Drive<br>11.) Nabari no Ou<br>12.) Shina Dark<br>13.) Soul Eater<br>14.) Blassreiter<br>15.) Crystal Blaze<br>16.) Amatsuki

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:28 PM

I just mis-read the title of this thread, I thought it said "Food you can speak to" and I was thinking potato smilies with spaghetti. rolleyes.gif

Food I can cook, what most ppl can cook and a lot of Indian & Sri Lankan dishes. However, I like cooking my food in my own way, like how I put chilli powder and some curry components into my bolognese, to make it spicy. biggrin.gif
user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users