Tutorials

File Problems
Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

The Official FTV Anime Power Rankings, rank your favs

Pages: (18) [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last »
senpai-kun-nakama   Fansub TV Team Nov 11 2008, 07:47 PM Quote
THE OFFICIAL FTV POWER RANKINGS - You choose what is IN and what is on the OUTz.

It's time decide which anime has that something special I like to refer to as staying power. I've seen the choices decorating your signatures but up until now it has been unofficial. NO MORE my friends the time has come to decide what is so good it simply makes you horny for anime, what is your sleeper pick that others need to wake up and stop sleeping on, what is on verge of jumping the anime shark, and what series is kinda, sorta, or really bad but you watch it anyway.

How this all works: Every week we will begin the selection process. Starting every Monday you can make a post ranking your top 1-5 for anime supremacy. The weekly voting will end on Sunday so you'll have plenty of time to mull over that coveted number 1 ranking! The votes will be tallied and the top 5 will be decided for the week. All weekly results will be posted on Sunday and a post notifying the start of the next weekly selection will prepare you for the next round of voting.

Don't forget that coveted sleeper pick - the anime that tends to go under a lot of people's radars. One that you feel is really good, but just doesn't get the attention it truly deserves.

Pick the anime that feels like at any given moment during the episode is about to jump the shark. In other words the anime that started off good but is currently going down hill so fast in entertainment value that it's about to become simply unwatchable. If there is a specific scene describe it but out of courtesy use those spoiler tags.

Then to top it all off what is the anime show that you watch but you know deep down in your heart this anime truly sucks. The worst anime that you love or hate to watch but do it anyways because your weird like that.

NOW AS A FRIENDLY REMINDER. Make sure that you only post a top 5 once a voting week. We don't need repeat posts changing your picks simply go back and edit your choices if they need changing anytime you want. Also please only make one choice for sleeper pick, jump teh shark, and worst anime that you love or hate to watch.

THE ANIMES THAT QUALIFY TO BE SELECTED
: Very simply any on-going anime that is currently being subbed. Those animes that aren't currently being subbed which are already finished will not qualify.

The first week will be a short week since voting will start asap so get those selections in by Sunday.

Barbo - Made my minor edits.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Weekly Power Five's Winners Archive

Week 1
1. Kannagi
2. To Aru Majutso no Index
3. Kuroshitsiju
4. Gundam 00 S2
5. Gai-Rei-Zero

Week 2
1. Kannagi
2. Toradora
3. Chaos Head
4. Gai-Rei Zero
5. Clannad AS

Week 3
1. Kannagi
2. Toradora
3. Clannad AS
4. Chaos;Head
5. Gundam 00 S2

Week 4
1. Tower of Druaga - The Sword of Uruk
2. White Album
3. Ride Back
4. Kurokami
5. Clannad AS

Week 5
1. Toradora
2. White Album
3. Clannad AS
4. Tetsuwan Birdy Decode 02
5. KuroKami

Week 6
1. White Album
2. Clannad AS
3. RideBack
4. Skip Beat
5. Shikabane Hime: Kuro

Week 7
1. White Album
2. Clannad AS
3. Munto TV
4. Viper's Creed
5. Skip Beat

Week 8
1. Clannad AS
2. White Album
3. Maria Holic
4. Skip Beat
5. KuroKami

Week 9
1. Clannad AS
2. Gundam 00 S2
3. Toradora
4. Skip Beat
5. White Album

Week 10
1. White Album
2. Clannad After Story
3. Skip Beat
4. Toradora
5. Viper's Creed

Week 11
1. White Album
2. Clannad AS
3. Skip Beat
4. Ride Back
5. Gundam 00 S2

Week 12
1. Clannad AS
2. Toradora
3. Gundam 00 S2
4. White Album
5. Skip Beat

Week 13
1. White Album
2. Skip Beat
3. Toradora
4. Gundam 00 S2
5. Maria Holic

Week 14
1. White Album
2. Toradora
3. Skip Beat
4. One Piece
5. Clannad AS

Week 15
1. Basquach
2. Cross Game
3. Phantom
4. Valkyria Chronicles
5. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Week 16
1. Basquash and Eden of the East
3. K-ON and Hayate no Gotoku S2
5. Valkyria Chronicles

Week 17
1. Eden of the East
2. One Piece
3. Hayate no Gotoku S2
4. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
5. Phantom

Week 18
1. Eden of the East and Cross Game
3. K-ON
4. One Piece
5. Hayate no Gotoku S2

Week 19
1. Eden of the East
2. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
3. K-ON
4. Cross Game
5. One Piece

Week 20
1. Eden of the East
2. K-ON
3. Basquash
4. Phantom
5. Cross Game

Week 21
1. One Piece
2. Cross Game
3. Eden of the East
4. Phantom
5. Hatsukoi Limited

Week 22
1. Eden of the East
2. One Piece
3. K-ON
4. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
5. Asura Cryin'

Week 23
1. One Piece
2. Eden of the East
3. Basquash
4. Natsu no Arashi
5. K-ON

Week 24
1. One Piece
2. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
3. Phantom
4. Eden of the East
5. Cross Game

Week 25
1. One Piece
2. Eden of the East
3. Hatsukoi Limited
4. Cross Game
5. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE POWER RANKINGS WALL OF FAME

How it works: 3 times a year the five most worthy animes (based on your voting results) will be entered in the wall of fame nominations pool. At the end of the year we will rank them and the TOP FIVE will be officially inducted into the PR WALL OF FAME. Will include bio's and thoughts/comments by the power ranking's regular members.

POWER RANKINGS WALL OF FAME NOMINATIONS POOL 1 (From November 2008 - March 2009)

KANNAGI
user posted image
Qualifications: Won the top spot in the power five for the first three weeks. (Every week from the premiere of the power rankings until the series concluded).

WHITE ALBUM
user posted image
Qualifications: 11 total appearances in the power five. (6 first place finishes and 11 consecutive appearances in a row)

CLANNAD ~AFTER STORY~
user posted image
Qualifications: 12 total appearances in the power five. (3 first place finishes and 11 consecutive appearances in a row)

SKIP BEAT
user posted image
Qualifications: 9 total appearances in the power five. (9 consecutive weeks in a row)

TORADORA
user posted image
Qualifications: 8 total appearances in the power five. ( 1 first place finish)

senpai-kun-nakama   Fansub TV Team Nov 11 2008, 07:58 PM Quote
WEEK 1 VOTING NOVEMBER 10-16

1. Kannagi
2. Ga-Rei -Zero
3. Soul Eater
4. To Aru Majutso no Index
5. Toradora

Sleeper Pick: Macademi Wasshoi!

Jump the Shark: Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka

Worst anime that you love or hate to watch: Jigoku Shoujo Mistuganae

user posted image
It's too big (big), It's too wide (wide), It's too strong (strong), It won't fit (fit), It's too much (much), It's too tough (tough) Senpai talk like this cause he can back it up (In 3rd-person), He got a big ego, Such a huge ego (see ftv awards below), We love his big ego, it's too much, Senpai walk like this 'cause he can back it up! (Parody of Beyoncé - Ego)
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

deadlylazers-san   Nov 11 2008, 09:27 PM Quote
1. Kurozuka
2. Kannagi
3. Ga-Rei -Zero <--(awesome OP)
4. Mouryou no Hako
5. Tytania

Sleeper Pick: Chaos;Head

Jump the Shark:

Worst anime that you love or hate to watch: Jigoku Shoujo Mistuganae

I just edited this post like 5 times lol

Barbobot-the Pirate King   Fansub TV Team Nov 11 2008, 09:44 PM Quote
It's tough to fit the top 5, but here I go.

1. Mouryou no Hako
2. Gundam 00 S2
3. Ga-Rei Zero
4. Toradora
5. Soul Eater

Sleeper Pick: Zettai Karen Children - Really it's gotten so good within the past 10 episodes or so and still pretty dam funny.

Jump the Shark: (too soon.......for now)

Worst anime that you love or hate to watch: Rosario+Vampire Capu2

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Oblivious to the World - My Blog
Barbobot's Anime List
Current Top 5 Ongoing (Updated for Winter '10 01/10)
1. Durarara!
2. To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
3. Katanagatari
4. Kimi ni Todoke
5. Dance in the Vampire Bund
Special Nod to Ongoing Series: Cross Game, FMAB

oppai-ga-suki-sama   Sempais Nov 11 2008, 09:49 PM Quote
1. To aru Majutsu no Index
2. Toradora
3. kannagi
4. Kemeko DX!
5. Tytania

Sleeper Pick: Tales of the abyss

Jump the Shark:

Worst anime that you love or hate to watch: Rosario + Vampire Capu2

Uz3r013-sama "The Great Ero King"   Retired Nov 11 2008, 10:09 PM Quote
Not so hard. I have a top10 in my Sig. just need to use half of it.

1.Kemeko DX
2.To Aru Majutsu no Index
3.Kannagi
4.Toradora!
5.Bleach *EDIT* , im putting Bleach in right now, only cause Neliel is currently in and she is Hot! wub.gif altho, i think they should have given her a mature voice for her older version...
Sleeper: Tytania
Shark: Tytania
Luv2hate:Chaos;Head it bothers me, but i still watch it.
I liked the start of Tytania, buts its ben going downhill for me, but i think it could make a comeback so thats why i put it in 2 cats.

3. Ga-Rei -Zero <--(awesome OP)

Maybe we should add 2 more categories.
Best/Fav OP
Best/Fav ED

QUOTE (Barbobot)
It's tough to fit the top 5, but here I go.

1. Mouryou no Hako
2. Gundam 00 S2
3. Ga-Rei Zero
4. Toradora
5. Soul Eater

QUOTE (Barbobot's Sig)
Current Top 5 Ongoing
1. Shikabane Hime Aka
2. Soul Eater
3. Xam'd Lost Memories
4. Ga-Rei Zero
5. Gundam 00

Tough? you have a top 5 in your sig. altho what you posted, and what your sig says, dont match rolleyes.gif

Yeah we could add a best OP/ED but before we do I need to discuss it w/Kit since he has an event coming w/possible overlapping ideas. So for the moment will put that on hold but good suggestion.

This post has been edited by Uz3r013 on Nov 14 2008, 01:13 PM

Latest Work: http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2066/left4southpark.jpg
UPDATED April 24th Top5 Ongoing Anime and Manga:
Anime:
1.Chrome Shelled Regios
2.K-ON!
3.Sora Kake Girl
4.Tayutama
5.Asura Cryin
Manga:
1)Rosario + Vampire
2)Change 123
3)Mysterious Girlfriend X
4)Highschool of the Dead
5)Negima (it got good again) :D

user posted image

Megiddo-dono   Retired Nov 12 2008, 12:27 AM Quote
1) Nodame Cantabile Pari-hen
2) Clannad ~After Story~
3) Kannagi
4) Index
5) Skip beat

Sleeper: Mouryou no Hako

Shark: Chaos;Head

Worst/Guilty pleasure: Akane-iro

Barbobot-the Pirate King   Fansub TV Team Nov 12 2008, 12:48 AM Quote
QUOTE (Uz3r013 @ Nov 12 2008, 12:09 AM)
Tough? you have a top 5 in your sig. altho what you posted, and what your sig says, dont match  rolleyes.gif

I don't update that part of my sig often. Plus since these are weekly rankings I treat them more as a "what am I feeling at the current moment as I write this post" about whatever I'm watching so it will tend to fluctuate.

I usually don't update my top 5 in my sig unless one of them on the list ends.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Oblivious to the World - My Blog
Barbobot's Anime List
Current Top 5 Ongoing (Updated for Winter '10 01/10)
1. Durarara!
2. To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
3. Katanagatari
4. Kimi ni Todoke
5. Dance in the Vampire Bund
Special Nod to Ongoing Series: Cross Game, FMAB

Gustav1976-sama   Retired Nov 12 2008, 06:43 AM Quote
1) Kuroshitsiju (The Black Butler)
2) Kemeko DX
3) Chaos Head
4) Ga Rei-Zero
5) Clannd-After Story
Sleeper - Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka
Jump the Shark: Rosario+Vampire(2)
Love to Hate: Tales of the Abyss

AccipiterF1-sama   Fansub TV Team Nov 12 2008, 08:20 AM Quote
1. Gundam 00 S2
2. Kemeko DX
3. Casshern Sins
4. Kannagi
5. Toradora!

Sleeper Pick: Tytania

Jump the Shark: Rosario To Vampire

Love to hate: Telepathy Shoujo Ran

damienstryker-dono   Sempais Nov 12 2008, 08:25 AM Quote
1. Kemeko DX!
2. Kannagi
3. Soul Eater
4. Rosario & Vampire II
5. Michiko e Hatchin

Sleeper Pick: Macademi Wasshoi!

Jump the Shark: Zettai Karen Children
Explanation: Welp... I feel like this whole flashback/foresight thing is giving the creators a good reason to either make or break the series. Each time I see Minamoto shoot that girl... I feel like I'm being deprived of what's going on now. We get it.. in the future, there's a good chance this will happen. Don't beat us over the head with it. V_V; Besides that, I feel like I'm losing the passion for this particular series.

Worst anime that you love or hate to watch: YuGiOh 5Ds
Explanation: For some reason, I think that I'm trying to get into this series... but 11 eps in... and I'm hating each and every single time that I watch it because it forces me to remember the times when dueling was a part of my life. Ack... the evilness of Syncro Summons... poor kids of today. happy.gif ;

user posted image

It's time to welcome in a new era... one without rules... a new era... of anime!
user posted image

Adhering to the rules... something that I will have to learn a little more about. :P ... A Work In Progress at all times. ^_^;

mistress_kisara-san   Nov 12 2008, 09:32 AM Quote
1. Kuroshitsuji
2. Vampire Knight Guilty
3. Mobile Suit Gundam 00 2nd Season
4. Hakushaku to Yousei
5. Shugo Chara! Doki

Sleeper Pick: Bleach

Jump the Shark: Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae

worst anime that you love or hate to watch: Naruto Shippuuden

langes01x-dono   Sempais Nov 12 2008, 03:28 PM Quote
1. To Aru Majutsu no Index
2. Clannad ~After Story~
3. Kuroshitsuji
4. ef ~A Tale of Melodies~
5. Casshern

Sleeper Pick: Casshern
This show really surprised me. At first I thought that it wouldn't be very interesting as the animation style is quite different from most other animes and the characters seemed to have no motivation to do anything. Everyone is trying to kill the main character and that was about it. A couple episodes in though we start to see some of the motivation for the characters and a more fleshed out back story. It's getting to the point where it is one of the best of this season.

Jump the Shark: Chaos Head
Started off interesting as the narrator is crazy and nothing in the anime seems like it is real or at the very least everything is suspect. However they are really abusing the fact that everything may be a lie and deliberately trying to mess with our heads at the expense of a coherent story. I think that one will go the way Touka Gettan did and get filed away on my computer to be watched later when I have time to watch and re-watch episodes to figure out what is actually happening.

Worst anime that you love or hate to watch: Kemeko DX
The show has no real discernible plot, the main character spends most of her time in a mecha-like suit and the animation quality is considerably lower than most other shows this season. If you can overlook those though it is pretty interesting and the randomness of the show keeps you guessing.

Emi-chan!   Sempais Nov 12 2008, 04:25 PM Quote
It's hard to choose since I'm watching so many that I enjoy, wish I could just choose more than top 5. >_o;
But the underlined ones are my pick for this week.

1. Kannagi
2. Vampire Knight Guilty
3. Kuroshitsuji
4. Hakushaku to Yousei
5. To Aru Majutsu no Index

Sleepy Picker: Ga-Rai -Zero- / Tales of the Abyss / Clannad ~After Story~ / ToraDora / Tytania / Casshern Sins / Kurozuka / Mouryou no Hako / Shikabane Hime: AKA / Skip Beat

Jump the Shark:
Chaos Head

Worst anime that you love/hate to watch:
Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka

ホモじゃない~♪
user posted image

XDie-Sama-san   Nov 12 2008, 04:32 PM Quote
Current picks with preference :

1) Clannad ~After Story~ - Seriously..
2) Michiko e Hatchin - The most underrated this season.
3) Kurozuka - Must watch.
4) Soul Eater - Continues to be impressive.
5) To Aru Majutsu no Index - Unexpectedly good.

Gintama - Evident classic.

Sleeper Picks : Kuro Shitsuji, Casshern Sins, Kannagi

Jump the Shark: Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka - Rapidly losing interest.

Worst anime that you love or hate to watch : Kemeko DX - Extremely weird, turn off your brain and laugh.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Carlita-san   Nov 12 2008, 06:36 PM Quote
Ok my top 5:

1. Toaru Majutsu No Index
2. Chaos;Head
3. Ga Rei Zero
4. Mouryo No Hako
5. Kuroshitsuji

Sleeper pick: Mouryo No Hako - I know this one can be confusing, but I think it's still worth watching because there's only 4 episodes so far and I think that the characters will all be explained, they just have a slow way of doing it and like you to be surprised by connections later. for example when Morihiko is in the hospital and she says that someone has been dissecting her, you don't put it together until later that the doctor actually is doing that when in the opening of the next episode the creepy dude with body parts talks about visiting the doctor! I kinda get a Kara No Kyoukai vibe from the arrangement of the dates.

Jump the Shark: Rosario To Vampire Capu 2 - It was over for me when the bats came. (the censors) I guess the funniness of the ecchi wore off.

Bad anime that I love to watch anyways: Vampire Knight Guilty. I watch this for the hot vampire scenes and the ED, lol. I'm sure if I had read the manga i would get more out of it, but for me it boils down to hot vampire action and really awesome music at the end.

Uz3r013-sama "The Great Ero King"   Retired Nov 12 2008, 07:07 PM Quote
QUOTE (Carlita @ Nov 12 2008, 04:36 PM)
Jump the Shark: Rosario To Vampire Capu 2 - It was over for me when the bats came. (the censors) I guess the funniness of the ecchi wore off.

Rosario + Vampire Capu 2, Episode 6 was uncensored, not sure if it will last, i hope it does. guess we will find out with 7.

Bad anime that I love to watch anyways: Vampire Knight Guilty. I watch this for the hot vampire scenes and the ED, lol. I'm sure if I had read the manga i would get more out of it, but for me it boils down to hot vampire action and really awesome music at the end.

I really think we need a Best OP and Best ED category.

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Team Nov 12 2008, 07:18 PM Quote
deleted my previous post so here is the revised list with single picks....

My current picks:
1) Ga-Rei -Zero-: Awesome series is awesome. Yomi is awesome, enough said.
2) Vampire Knight Guilty: still off-track of manga, but at least entertaining, though I was hoping for better video quality....everything seems in pixels or grainy.
3) To Aru Majutsu no Index: Index = <3
4) Kannagi....Nagi + Zange = <3
5) Shikabane-Hime: Aka Slow releases, but worth the wait since so far the series is good. Nice and dark and that's a series we need at the moment

Sleeper Pick: Clannad ~After Story~...good points but the story is dragging when there is so much to cover.... others that follow closely after
-Toradora!...Taiga Roll....need I say more?
-ef ~A Tale of Melodies~ Yuuko and good music = <3
-Gundam 00 Second Season because it's Gundam, but not as great as the first season so far.

Jump the Shark: Chaos; Head.....a show that had so much for it as another Higurashi mixed in with the NHK feeling, but has failed so far to really stand in that category...Would've put Skip Beat! here, but realized that I only have seen two episodes....and if it's following the manga, the show itself will definitely improve

Worst anime that you love or hate to watch: Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae, because Ai = <3 and that's really the only reason I continue to watch it.

QUOTE (XDie-Sama @ Nov 12 2008, 03:32 PM)
2) Michiko e Hatchin - The most underrated this season.

It was the last main show to start in the season and that's probably why it's so underrated...though I didn't like the show myself so I can't really say much either.

QUOTE (Uz3r013 @ Nov 12 2008, 06:07 PM)
QUOTE (Carlita @ Nov 12 2008, 04:36 PM) Jump the Shark: Rosario To Vampire Capu 2 - It was over for me when the bats came. (the censors) I guess the funniness of the ecchi wore off.

Rosario + Vampire Capu 2, Episode 6 was uncensored, not sure if it will last, i hope it does. guess we will find out with 7.

QUOTE Bad anime that I love to watch anyways: Vampire Knight Guilty. I watch this for the hot vampire scenes and the ED, lol. I'm sure if I had read the manga i would get more out of it, but for me it boils down to hot vampire action and really awesome music at the end.

I really think we need a Best OP and Best ED category.

For Rosario and Vampire, depends on who your getting the subs from and what raw their using. Some channels are airing uncensored, some are not, thus different raws....though overall the dvds will probably be what you will want to archive in the end if they're subbed since those are all uncensored....

Best OP and Best ED category doesn't work here since ops and eds don't change every week for most series. As far as I know of only 1 show has changed either an op or an ed on a weekly basis and that's Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka....As a result, you would get the same winner each week, which is redundant.

However, if you're looking for a best op and best ed category, expect to nominate one soon out of all 2008 series that started no earlier than Jan. 1, 2008 and will end by Dec. 31, 2008 since I will be hosting the annual "award/poll" event for that in a few weeks.

I think the stations that were airing it uncensored aren't anymore cause there are currently no versions of episode 4 and 5 without the censor. But that's a discussion for the R+V2 thread and not here. - Barbo

user posted image
user posted image
Watchlist Updated
Top 5 Ongoing anime (6/2/2011)
1) Ano Hana
2) Steins;Gate
3) Gosick
4) [C]
5) Hanasaku Iroha

Claims:
-Lacus (Gundam Seed/Destiny)
-Hayami (H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~)
-Priecia (Prism Ark)
-Fate (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's)
-Caro (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS)
-Yuuko Amamiya (ef ~A Tale of Memories/Melodies~)
-Yomi (Ga-Rei -Zero-)
-Nanaka (Myself; Yourself)
-Reika (Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun)
-Rika Furude (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni/Kai)
-Hanyuu Furude (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai)
-Riko (Gift ~Eternal Rainbow~)
-Tamao (Strawberry Panic)
-Nagisa (Strawberry Panic)
-C.C. (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion)
-Makoto (Kanon 2002/2006)
-Mai (Kanon 2002/2006)
-Chikane Himemiya (Kannazuki no Miko)
-Kaon (Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora)
-Hazuki (Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito/Touka Gettan)
-Hatsumi (Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito/Touka Gettan)
-Shana (Shakugan no Shana)
-Nagi Sanzenin (Hayate no Gotoku)
-Hinagiku Katsura (Hayate no Gotoku)
-Yami (To Love-Ru)
-Mikan (To Love-Ru)
-Sora Kasugano (Yosuga no Sora -In Solitude Where We Are Least Alone-)
-Marta Lualdi (Tales of Symphonia Knight of Ratatoskr)
-Haruka Nogizaka (Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu)
-Mika Nogizaka (Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu)
-Alistia Rein (Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Purezza)
-Kotori Shirakawa (Da Capo)
-Nanaka Shirakawa (Da Capo II)
-Suiseiseki (Rozen Maiden)
-Suigintou (Rozen Maiden)
-Sheryl Nome (Macross Frontier)
-Ranka Lee (Macross Frontier)
-Tomoyo Sakagami (Clannad)
-Suiseiseki (Rozen Maiden)
-Suigintou (Rozen Maiden)
-Index (To Aru Majutsu no Index)
-Taiga Aisaka (Toradora!)
-Mana (Gigantic Formula)
-Nagi (Kannagi)
-Yumemi Hidaka (Munto)
-Rina Ogata (White Album)
-Azusa Nakano (K-ON!)
-Nodoka Haramura (Saki)
-Amae Koromo (Saki)
-Kanade (Asura Cryin')
-Misao (Asura Cryin')
-Misaki (Hatsukoi Limited)
-Koyoi (Hatsukoi Limited)
-Excel (Kurokami)
-Rouge (Basquash!)
-Citron (Basquash!)
-Alice (Pandora Hearts)
-Ada (Pandora Hearts)
-Sengoku Nadeko (Bakemonogatari)
-Shizuku Sakurai (Candy Boy)
-Seika Houjouin (Princess Lover!)
-Airi (Queen's Blade)
-Mafuyu (Seitokai no Ichizon)
-Kaede Sakura (Kampfer)
-Chise and Chiho (Kobato)
-Belphegor (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
-Lucifer (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
-Frederica Bernkastel (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
-Kukuri Tachibana (11eyes)
-Nymph (Sora no Otoshimono)
-Mina Tepes (Dance in the Vampire Bund)
-Kureha Suminoya (Sora no Woto)
-Sylvette Suede (Letter Bee)
-Fumino Serizawa (Mayoi Neko Overrun!)
-Yui (Angel Beats!)
-Kanade Tachibana/Tenshi (Angel Beats!)
-Poplar Taneshima (Working!!)
-Togame (Katanagatari)
-Hitei (Katanagatari)
-Aoba Tsukishima (Cross Game)
-Haruka Morishima (Amagami SS)
-Amu Hinamori (Shugo Chara!)
-Rima Mashiro (Shugo Chara!)
-Ryouko Ookami (Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi)
-Hitoha Marui (Mitsudomoe)
-Kirino Kousaka (Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai)
-Kuroneko/Ruri Gokou (Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai)
-Ayase Aragaki (Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai)
-Mio Isurugi (MM!)
-Zakuro (Otome Youkai Zakuro)
-Wendy Marvell (Fairy Tail)
-Mirajane (Fairy Tail)
-Stocking (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)
-Tsukasa Ayatasuji (Amagami SS)
-Feldt Grace (Gundam 00)
-Mileina Vashti (Gundam 00)
-Saori Chiba (Hourou Musuko)
-Homura Akemi (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)
-Anjou Naruko (Ano Hana)
-Mashu ([C])
-Aria Kanzaki (Hidan no Aria)
-Victorique de Blois (Gosick)
-Naruko Anjou (Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai)
-Yuina Wakura (Hanasaku Iroha)

julezia-ohana   Sempais Nov 13 2008, 05:29 AM Quote
Oh man this is really hard for me because there are so many shows I really like right now but it's good that we'll be ranking weekly since my feelings probably change every week depending on how good the episode was biggrin.gif

Right now my top 5 are:

1. Gundam 00 s2 from the 1st ep on this show has been getting more intense each ep!!
2. Kuroshitsuji (The Black Butler) Jack the Ripper story really impressed me, it was really well done
3. Clannad After Story Knocked down a bit because of the side character stories... however I still enjoyed them
4. Nodame Cantabile Paris-hen (Kuroki-kun re-introduced in the last ep!! plus the christmas fight between Nodame and Chiaki!!) 
5. Tytania maybe it's my crush on Fan Hulick, but I honestly can't wait for each new release

Sleeper pick: Earl and Fairy (Hakushaku to Yousei)

Jump the Shark: Gai Rei Zero ep 3 REAAAALLY disappointed me, I found it to be really boring... even though I suppose it was necessary to do a flashback showing the relationship between Kagura and Yomi I didn't think it was even half as good as the first 2 eps.. maybe ep 4 is better, I'll probably get around to watching it soon...

Love to Hate: Chaos Head There are things I like about this show, like the main character's delusions as well as the whole mystery feeling of the show... but I do think it's the worst show that I'm following this season

user posted image
"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end."
-Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)
My Animelist
My Top Five Currently Airing Animes: (Updated: 2011/06/01)
1. Gintama'
2. Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
3. Ao no Exorcist
4. Hanasaku Iroha
5. Nichijou

JCDRANZER - Sky King - Ô-SAMAのスパム!   Fansub TV Team Nov 13 2008, 09:30 AM Quote
I deleted my previous post beacuse I HAD TO re-order after seeing Ef ~A Tale of Melodies~ episode 06. ohmy.gif

Hmmmm....my top 5 are (at the moment and its IN ORDER of PREFERENCE): -

1.) Bounen no Xamdou (X'amd: Lost Memories) -----> this series is just seriously AWESOME....Episode 14 was INCREDIBLY INTENSE!! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif
2.) Ef ~A Tale of Melodies~ -----> Episode 06 was probably the best episode of this season. ohmy.gif
3.) Soul Eater ----> the NEW OP is CRAZY!!! XDD tongue.gif laugh.gif
4.) One Outs ----> LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif
5.) Casshern SINS ----> Casshern's hair....... tongue.gif

From 6 to 10: -

6.) Kannagi ----> LOVE IT!! XD
7.) Skip Beat! ----> coz I love the manga. tongue.gif
8.) Mouryou no Hako
9.) Hakushaku to Yousei (Earl and Fairy)
10.) Shikabane Hime: AKA

OKAY, OKAY wink.gif : -

From 11 to 25: -

11.) To Aru Majutsu no Index
12.) ToraDora!
13.) Ga-Rei -ZERO-
14.) Kurozuka
15.) Chaos;Head
16.) Tales of the Abyss
17.) Kyou no Go no Ni
18.) Macademi Waahoi!
19.) Hyakko
20.) Kurogane no LineBarrel ----> I read the manga....thats why...but I like the fact that its gradually getting back to how it should be..... wink.gif
21.) Tytania
22.) Rosario + Vampire Capu2
23.) Kemeko DX! ----> Kemeko puts me off sometimes. dry.gif
24.) Vampire Knight GUILTY
25.) Yozakura Quartet

What I don't think I'll be watching (anytime soon...perhaps in a few weeks): -

1.) Nodame Cantabile: Pari-Hen
2.) Mobile Suit Gundam 00 2nd Season
3.) Clannad ~After Story~
4.) Jigoku Shoujo Mitsugane (watched 1st and 2nd series)

BTW, I've seen all 3 of these series' first seasons and completed them.....I am really looking forward to seeing Nodame's antics again but I want to hold back and watch all the episodes in one go. rolleyes.gif

However, I'm intending to watch these 3 series in the comind days (or week): -

1.) Kuroshitsuji ---> I saw the first episode.....and the manga is incredibly dark....just dark and sad. ph34r.gif
2.) Michiko to Hatchin ----> Wanna watch it as soon as possible. rolleyes.gif
3.) Zettai Karen Children

Sleeper Pick: Skip Beat!, Hakushaku to Yousei (Earl and Fairy), ToraDora!, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Shikabane Hime: AKA and Mouryou no Hako. wink.gif

Jump the Shark: TOO SOON.....probably Tytania but I think it will get better soon. wink.gif

Worst anime that you love or hate to watch/ ~GUILTY PLEASURE~: Yozakura Quartet & Kurogane no LineBarrel.

This really took me an EXTREMELY long time to do....its pretty hard but I would like to hear ppl's thoughts on my decisions. rolleyes.gif

user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (18) [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last » Closed Topic Start new topicStart Poll