Recommendations

Discuss

Naruto, Any naruto fans out there? :D

Pages: (199) « First ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 
ImTakes-sama   Retired Feb 18 2012, 07:35 AM Quote
QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Feb 18 2012, 02:36 AM)
It was great to see this part of the story animated
I've been waiting to see this since it appeared in the manga

I agree with you, Hyuuga-san. I enjoyed watching Guy-sensei demonstrate his hidden powers to the arrogant Kisime (the shark guy) and show him he is not to be underestimated...but what was most interesting was the voice that spoke to him at the hidden waterfall...was that in the manga? I do not read it so not sure. Seeing Naruto in his new "on fire" form was nice...I know he still needs to learn to master that power but he still landed a good one on the ol'Shark. tongue.gif Sure was amusing to see him so pissed off that he never saw it coming.
I am wondering if the Nine Tails will still try to veer his ugly head? Any chances of that? Or is he completely devoid of power since Naruto has all of his chakra now?

user posted image

"Like the glorious Wind itself..."

Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais Feb 18 2012, 07:55 AM Quote
Well I don't want to spoil it but they are staying right with the manga wink.gif

ImTakes-sama   Retired Feb 18 2012, 07:56 AM Quote
QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Feb 18 2012, 05:55 AM)
Well I don't want to spoil it but they are staying right with the manga wink.gif

Ah...okay. Well, based on your reply, I am sure to look forward to more then. Thanks! wink.gif

Killer_Ossi Retired   Feb 18 2012, 07:58 AM Quote
So finally the worst scene of this whole manga was animated and is over now, the legendary "Chakra can grow Trees"-scene. That is just so ridiculous and stupid, glad its over.
The other bad part was that Kisame now is really dead, since he was a great character until now.
Oh and of course burning Naruto is totally stupid and useless either, even though I must admit that it looks good and far better than in the manga. Still, it makes no sense since no other Jinchuriki ever had something like that.

[Admin note: Sig removed due to negative comments toward the community]

qrdel - OldTimer   Sempais Feb 23 2012, 01:42 AM Quote
QUOTE (ImTakes @ Feb 18 2012, 02:35 PM)
I agree with you, Hyuuga-sanAny chances of that? Or is he completely devoid of power since Naruto has all of his chakra now?

That.... you will see in due time. It's really quite a big part of the upcoming arcs so it's better if we don't spoil it :]

ImTakes-sama   Retired Mar 01 2012, 07:06 PM Quote
Damn! Things are lookin good with Kabuto back in the picture. What an ideal villain if ever there was one...smooth as silk, slippery and sneaky and all while grinning and saying:
"We're comrades, you should trust me more."
Yeah right...^^
user posted image

ImTakes-sama   Retired Mar 29 2012, 02:19 PM Quote
I just watched the latest Naruto episode and am damn upset with the fact that Yamato was captured and his cells cultivated to re-animate those dead heroes and some evil ones plus, those creepy 100,000 white Zetsus. And then I got even more upset while I listened/watched the mini conversation between Temari-chan and sexy Shikamaru (his dad is sexier, but whatever). tongue.gif rolleyes.gif wink.gif I mean what happened to the tenderness that once existed between those two? What happened to the "we-will-be-doin-each-other-soon" vibes? Did war and distance and time harden their hearts rather than their desires? A damn shame as I wanted them to be united so that their clans could be as one! A damn shame, indeed. tongue.gif
Well, Kabuto is no evil beauty anymore as he is full on transformed into a sly and wicked snake...but he makes the series all the more entertaining and I am looking forward to how it will all play out. Ah...my heart aches for Yamato. sad.gif

user posted image

franzoir -the smooth, the suave, and the shrewd   Sempais Mar 31 2012, 09:48 PM Quote
So finally, it has been a good 2 almost 3 years now since I decided to cut out Naruto and I stand by that decision. However, one thing I wanted to know was how Hashirama beat Madara at the valley of the end. On paper it does not make sense.

Thankfully, (I knew it was coming sooner or later) a 5min OVA for the new Naruto game explains it a bit. This tell me that neither the manga nor anime has covered this yet. Once Kishi finally explains it I will return to the franchise just for that specific plot point since I am not concerned for anything else to do with Naruto.

After watching the fight I can say I still dont get it. I still dont understand why the Mokuton was coveted so much and why Hashirama was the ideal Senju. Granted the tandem use of mokuton and weapons would be hard to fight against but given 3 tomoe eyed Sasuke was enough to predict Naruto movements, such a feat should have been a piece of cake for Madara EMS. And there is the troubling thing, within the fight he only uses his occular powers twice. He uses it to control kyuubi and something else I wont spoil. The only logical conclusion I can come to is he threw the fight for w/e purpose. This makes sense in the grander schemes of things like Madara still being alive etc.

However, it raises another point. Why has Madara been struggling to win against Hashirama in countless fights. Indeed, I do not understand how the Senju clan are equal to the Uchiha clan. With their occular powers they should have easily been able to overwhelm the Senju.

I guess it goes back to the fact that Itachi was right when he called Madara a loser, really and truly I now believe that Itachi was the most adept at using all the abilities the sharingan had to offer. If Madara used his sharingan powers like itachi did, I really see no reason why he could not best Hashirama.

Oh well, until I hear through the grapevines that Kishi covers it properly, I guess I will still be left wondering for a while longer.

user posted image

Summertime has come and gone...all used up with wishful thinking

Killer_Ossi Retired   Apr 15 2012, 04:36 AM Quote
Just watched the first half of Naruto SD and then dropped it. As a one chapter each month or so manga its ok, but not as a 20 min show. I wonder how they could even think of giving one of the most unlikeable characters an own show -.-

senpai-kun-nakama   Retired Jul 19 2013, 10:48 AM Quote
I know this Naruto thread is on life support even more than the One Piece thread was but starting at episode 321 Shippuuden is finally out of fillers again. I have to say I was very intrigued with the direction this episode took and what the eventual fallout will be.

The most shocking revelation of this episode was that Madara was resurrected using the reanimation jutsu?! Large stupefied (haha) question marks literally appeared over my head. So WTF is Tobi who we've been lead to believe is Madara all this time??? I feel like I've just been smacked upside the head with a massive game-changing twist to the story.

I've already ran through so many scenarios in my head who Tobi might truly be. Just knowing that he's got a sharingan I feel like I've narrowed it down but I rather not spoil myself and just watch the events unfold. BTW, I'm not a Naruto manga reader and have somehow managed to navigate my way through the massive Naruto spoiler minefield that is the internet for many years. Hopefully the payoff will prove to worth it. Just sitting through & skipping months of fillers (more times that I care to remember) has tempted me to read the manga on countless occasions.

I'm really itching to see some large scale Kage fights. I imagine since Tobi is bringing the revived jinchuuriki with him things could possibly escalate down that path sooner rather than later. Anyways got my fingers crossed for some epic scenes to go down.

ImTakes-sama   Retired Jul 21 2013, 04:54 PM Quote
QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Jul 19 2013, 09:48 AM)
I have to say I was very intrigued with the direction this episode took and what the eventual fallout will be.

Troll post: tongue.gif
I remain intrigued by Kabuto...his snake like looks have made him an even more appealing hot and evil beauty. The way he slithers his mouth when speaking, he can easily seduce any female shinobi if he set his nasty little nefarious mind to it...I would gladly volunteer as it has been a while. tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Smooth, soft like skin...it must shimmer in the moonlight...too dreamy! rolleyes.gif

Anyway, glad the fillers are over and we can hopefully get back into action except let's give credit to the other guys aside from Naruto-kun! I am not too into him hogging the limelight these days. Hottie, Shikamaru trains just as hard as does beautiful Gaara-san and I want them to take some of the glory too.

I will say that the twist that has been tossed our way is gonna make for some "popcorn down the wrong path moments" for yours truly but I will stay focused, pay attention, and like you, Ossan, try and figure who's who in the midst of such Konoha Leaf mysteries. cool.gif

user posted image

ImTakes-sama   Retired Oct 25 2013, 02:18 PM Quote
Wow...all the great Naruto FTV fans seem to have long retired... wink.gif Those were the days indeed when we would speculate, argue, slam, assume, all things pertaining to Konoha Village and some of its more interesting inhabitants.

After watching the latest episode and getting a glimpse of ridiculously transformed to look like a dragon drag queen, Kabuto's past, well, I could not help but remember that for the longest time, I wanted to know his origins, who birthed him, who loved him, who didn't. rolleyes.gif

Seems the episode was a mish-mash of lots of stuff Kabuto style. Now we know where his glasses came from and why he is so attached to them. He really did have a heart and could cry as a child.

I felt no pity for him though as he is a cold, uncaring, monster who lives only to manipulate and destroy as many as he can. I suppose that is his only pleasure in life...sad. rolleyes.gif

user posted image

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (199) « First ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll