Puchimas!! Petit Petit iDOLM@STER

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Who is your favorite 765 Pro idol from IM@S?

• Haruka Amami (天海 春香) voiced by Eriko Nakamura

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chihaya Kisaragi (如月 千早) voiced by Asami Imai

• Miki Hoshii (星井 美希) voiced by Akiko Hasegawa

• Takane Shijōu (四条 貴音) voiced by Yumi Hara

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Azusa Miura (三浦 あずさ) voiced by Chiaki Takahashi

• Makoto Kikuchi (菊地 真) voiced by Hiromi Hirata

• Hibiki Ganaha (我那覇 響) voiced by Manami Numakura

• Iori Minase (水瀬 伊織) voiced by Rie Kugimiya

• Ami Futami (双海 亜美・真美) voiced by Asami Shimoda

• Mami Futami (双海 亜美・真美) voiced by Asami Shimoda

• Yukiho Hagiwara (萩原 雪歩) voiced by Azumi Asakura

• Yayoi Takatsuki (高槻 やよい) voiced by Mayako Nigo

• Ritsuko Akizuki (秋月 律子) voiced by Naomi Wakabayashi

• Kotori Otonashi (音無 小鳥) voiced by Juri Takita

• None of them / another idol from other IM@S games

• Total voters

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: Puchimas! Puchi Idolmaster & Puchimas!! Puchi Puchi Idolmaster
Japanese: ぷちます!プチ・アイドルマスター & ぷちます!!プチプチ・アイドルマスター
Release date: 27/10/2012 (short OVA) & 27/3/2013 (2nd OVA, 6 eps)
Airing date: 1/1/2013 (short length ONAs, 64 eps.) & April 2014 (S2)
Genres: Music, Comedy, Slice of life
Original creator: Akane
Director: Mankyū
Music by: Yasuhiro Misawa
Studio: Gathering
OVA Ending theme: "La♪La♪La♪ Wonderland (ら♪ら♪ら♪わんだぁらんど)" by 765PRO ALLSTARS feat. Puchidols
ED 1: "あ・り・が・と・YESTERDAYS" by Eriko Nakamura, Hiromi Hirata, Naomi Wakabayashi & Akiko Hasegawa
ONA ED 2: "TODAY with ME" by Asami Imai, Manami Numakura, Asami Shimoda & Azumi Asakura
ONA ED 3: "Maybe TOMORROW" by Mayako Nigo, Chiaki Takahashi, Rie Kugimiya & Yumi Hara

Main cast: 765 Pro Idols - Haruka-san (はるかさん) - Chihya (ちひゃー) - Afu (あふぅ) - Io (いお)

Takanya (たかにゃ) - Miura-san (みうらさん) - Makochi (まこちー) - Koami/Komami (こあみ・こまみ)

Chibiki (ちびき) - Yukipo (ゆきぽ) - Yayo (やよ) - Chic-chan (ちっちゃん) - Piyo-Piyo (ぴよぴよ)

Producer (プロデューサー) voiced by Junji Majima (間島 淳司)
Narration (ナレーション) by Toru Okawa (大川 透)
Promotional OVA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w9zBTx1DIc
Official website: http://puchimas.com/
Official website (S1): http://puchimas.com/1st/

Synopsis: An anime adaptation of the spin-off manga by Akane, Puchimas! was announced in September 2012. The series revolves around the 765 Pro idols as they are accompanied by super-deformed versions of themselves. An OVA episode was bundled with Media Works' Dengeki Maoh magazine in October 2012. One day, idols Ami and Mami Futami bring back a little something they found on the street to the 765Pro agency. That was "Afuu", a tiny creature that looks almost exactly like Miki, except petit and pudgy. Although they started with one, pretty soon a barrage of "Puchidols" start flowing into the office, and things get lively.

Necropinion: just found episode 0 subbed of the upcoming winter series that quickly introduces all its characters, but after watching it I'm not looking forward to it as much being based of a 4-koma manga about IM@S (got 6/10) -.- ...I liked the idols' chibi versions except their SD counterparts who dont look that cute, we'll see how good the gags will turn until then ¬¬ Ex: very low - PS: 5/10 since ep.1

Hey Necro, I edited the poll because the images weren't showing
sad.gif

Anyway, I still need to watch the Shiny Festa OVA's
tongue.gif
but I will watch these little shorts when they come out. I'm always up for more of the Idolm@ster series, even if it consists of chibi shorts
tongue.gif

Hmm I'm having a hard time choosing between Chihaya, Miki and Takane.... I think I'll go with Chihaya though because my fave moment of the show was when she regained her singing voice.

thanks Juli-chan ^^ it was the first time i made a poll and messed up >.< i tried to edit or remove those codes but I can't, maybe because I'm not a mod or admin lol well just like your favorites mine are Takane (i voted her) then Miki and Chihaya... about ep.0 i noticed it's made in flash animation like Thermae Romae (main aspect i didnt enjoy much) but even with that, I liked its story and comedy so as iM@S fan I'll keep watching Puchimas as long as it's more entertaining than Xenoglossia
tongue.gif

I just watched the first three episodes of Puchimas. It ain't too bad with the little ones being the extreme character of the original character from Idolmaster. One being extremely helpful like Haruka, one being hyper just like Miki and even one digging holes like Yukiho are pretty cute. However what is it that they make such a series instead of a second season? This kind of series is nothing compared to the original series of Idolmaster which had a big plus in the songs and a good story. I can't say i like a spinoff of a series which can't stand on its own feet and is using the popularity of the original. What do others think about it?

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jan 02 2013, 01:14 PM)However what is it that they make such a series instead of a second season? This kind of series is nothing compared to the original series of Idolmaster which had a big plus in the songs and a good story. I can't say i like a spinoff of a series which can't stand on its own feet and is using the popularity of the original. What do others think about it?-.- those are some of the reasons why i dont expect too much from this short series after watching them, looks like every episode is released daily so at least we don't have to wait a week to watch each new one ^^ ...good to see ep.4 got a bit better now that Miki arrived fighting with her SD alter-ego to eat Ritsuko's onigiri, hopefully it becomes more lively when my other favorites Takane and Chihaya show up
tongue.gif

Well from what I can take from this series is pretty much going by game standards here and it being a daily chibi anime. In any case yes I'm watching this series since I managed to finish up the actual season that aired two years back. By that I mean Producer-san is really P-san becuase of his face of course. Granted they did that so the person playing the IM@s games could feel like they are the producer here.
tongue.gif

Although if they do another IM@s series it just has to be Cinderella Girls, since it seems some new grils are added to the 765-Pro list. :3

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jan 07 2013, 05:46 PM)Well from what I can take from this series is pretty much going by game standards here and it being a daily chibi anime. In any case yes I'm watching this series since I managed to finish up the actual season that aired two years back. By that I mean Producer-san is really P-san becuase of his face of course. Granted they did that so the person playing the IM@s games could feel like they are the producer here. 

Although if they do another IM@s series it just has to be Cinderella Girls, since it seems some new grils are added to the 765-Pro list. :3:3 hopefully they'll release new OVAs or a 2nd season with those new idols and that's why i included a 15th option for the poll above, as well I mean the female users voting here if they want to mention the Jupiter guys who used to be rivals with 765 Pro in the series... about poor Mr. P thrown away like trash in ep.5 that reminds me how the producer in S1 felt useless at times or when the girls told him, too bad ep.6 wasn't as funny with Yukipo there but looks like next time the twins will make fun of him (again)
tongue.gif

Well at least Yukipyo managed to give him some kind of encouragement on dealing with the other idols as well as the puchigirls though.

Still I'm kind of looking forward to Riichan's Puchmas along with, of course, Chibiki.
tongue.gif

looks like Chibiki and Chic-chan will take a little longer to arrive -.- at least we had both Chihayas in those *boing-boing* eps 7 to 9 instead, now Iori is going tsundere on baka producer and Yayoi in the "remote island arc" ^^ ...initially I though "well deko-chan is rich enough to have her own island" but probably it'll be not the case here, funny to not see any puchidols in this episode but maybe they'll show up again next time
smile.gif

My guess since Iori and Yayoi are together with P-san that only means either Io or Yayo will show up next episode. From the looks of things I guess they wanted to set things up for a punchline here. Oh and I'm looking forward to Deka-chan's antics along with seeing Deka Beamu from Io.
laugh.gif

And so I was dead wrong about which of the Puchimas girls will show up. I was kind of supprised that Haruka was the one who actually showed up here.
tongue.gif

Still never the less that only means there's more shenatics to come.
tongue.gif

yup Haruka's chibi clone is a kind of Gizmo that can multiply herself when water is poured on her, was funny to see Yayoi implying that she killed the rest of the little ribbon gremblins xD she's cute but scary... now that this remote island arc is over and Mr.P was left behind I wonder what idols will appear next, maybe real Haruka or Yukiho will go nuts (or dizzy?) after Iori and company arrive telling by the PV
wink.gif

And so Haruna-chan forced the name Haruna on our new Puchimas now.
tongue.gif

I get the feeling that with the next episode Io-chan shows up since the place looked like a wreck when Makoto showed up here.
tongue.gif

and again Haruka forces her name to make a bad pun (guess I have to teach her my dark mastery in that matter ^^), pissing off Ritsuko-san after she lost her cool commanding dopplegangers to go back into one before the Clone Wars get worse o_O ...bad timing from baka producer who just managed to escape from the island ¬¬ well as the preview shown finally, Takane and Hibiki will appear tomorrow but looks like apart their petit counterparts Io will have to wait a bit more too
mellow.gif

Although I have to say the whole command of Combine into One kind or reminds me of a bit that happens to be in a Marvel Comic. Yes I'm talking about the Deadpool & Cable series in which they kind of have something almost like that but tends to be funny if they say the phrase wrong though.
tongue.gif

Anyways it's nice to see Hibiki in action here, and not only that but she even understand them as much as Yayoi does here. Although am I the only one that is kind of curious as to why there is a sunflower growing on Yayoi's head from the past few episodes here?
blink.gif

is well known that Hibiki can communicate with beasts (rarely she doesnt bring her hamster) but also puchidolls in this series and apparently Yayoi has the same gift, funny to see my favorite and mysterious idol calling both mononoke with a straight face xD Takane can be mean even when she didn't mean it (bad pun i know ¬¬)... anyway the "kotatsu arc" continues and now Kotori was dragged into it too along with Ritsuko's scoldings ^^ she's the only one who maintains order here after all, about the bud on Yayoi's head it seems tomorrow will be explained why is there as shown in the preview and maybe her puchidoll will born from it somehow
unsure.gif

Obh yeah and I had to laugh when I saw the poster for the Puchimas series posted on the wall during this episode. Also, to think that Riichan would go with the flow of things right off the bat and then scold everyone for doing it.
tongue.gif

And poor Kotori-chan for being dragged into the flow of things olny to be scolded along with the others.

So with this episode now it seems that Yayo now shows up, but from the looks of things Chihya kind of went into nekomimi modeo here, and Yukipo kind to started to show off on wanting to be a tanuki of some sorts.
tongue.gif

Although Takane really does like teasing the Puchimas to the point where it might end up being a running gag for her here.

well this time those cute transformations you mentioned were answered but what made me laugh more, how Yayo was found mysteriously by Takane on the streets xD to think she kept the puchidoll for three months... her reaction reminded me to Higurashi's yangire Rena who likes to take cute stuff while running away, as for tomorrow we'll see a more realistic Ritsuko clashing with her deformed look-alike
smile.gif

So we finally got the story behind how Takane obtained Yayo-chan, and from the looks of it she managed to not only depress Hibiki but even Chihaya as well.

From the looks of next time it seems that Riichan is going to have a run-in with Chic-chan here.
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back